Because the night is our own...

By Vlovers19

After all the hurt and misunderstandings going on between Jimin and Taehyung who are both members of Bts, the... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Happy Birthday to Jhope
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty four (Final Chapter)

Prelude

11.6K 260 8
By Vlovers19

Before we begin, I would like to simply state here that I do not encourage ship wars. I believe everyone can like whoever they want to like and ship whoever they want to ship. Everything I write here is based on my own feelings and my imagination so therefore, no negative comments which can end up dampening my courage to write.

Also, I'm straight but I support LGBT rights so if you are a hater, I have no idea what you are even doing here.

Well, that's all I have to say for now. I guess I will have more to say as I keep going forward. All in all, sit back, relax and enjoy the story.

Also, read with an open mind. If you're too invested in shipping, then this story isn't for you.

Bye everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.2K 2K 9
In which Jungkook and Taehyung must be strong in order to be happy together. #3 in the 'Diary' series.
140K 6K 34
Min Yoongi, known to everyone but Jimin as Suga. He's a drug-dealer, rebel teenager with a soft spot for a certain pink-haired boy named Park Jimin...
25K 1.3K 30
Kim Taehyung has had a long-standing crush on his classmate Park Jimin and finds himself engaged to the obedient son of his dad's friend. Taehyung is...
589K 27.5K 45
Jimin is hopelessly in love with his best friend Yoongi, who is totally oblivious to Jimin's feelings. When Yoongi's girlfriend of 6 months breaks up...