Kaliah's Thug

By TrapXGoddess

Kaliah Taylor Finds Herself Falling for one of Georgia's Most Infamous Thugs , Jaquayvion "Quay" Roberts . T... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Authors Note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Authors Note
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Kaliah Thug Sequel
Follow Me

Chapter 19

11.1K 414 30
By TrapXGoddess

Kaliah POV

I wanted to find out was this shit true. I was Hurting like hell. How could She be pregnant with his baby .

Me : FUCK THAT SHIT !

London : I'm Saying Suh Fuck wrong with these hoes.. ima need some proof .

Unique : Call Ha Ass

Briana : I'm on this shit y'all... ima put it on speaker

** Phone Convo **

Tiara : Hello ? .

Me : Bitch Stop Lyin Talking bout u pregnant by quay hoe .. you don't know who yo baby daddy is bitch u must forgot u get around !

Tiara: Bitch get off my line wit that shit you know just like I do Quay ain't shit . Yo head so far up his ass you on even see it but yes bitch when this baby come yo Ass gone be real sick and ugly .

London : Fuck u mean sick and ugly hoe she good ova hea we know quay ain't sleep witcho ugly ass.

Tiara : But yet she hada get ha sidekicks to help ha call me ? y'all pathetic ole childish ass Hoes.

Briana : how we childish Hoe ? Cause we statin the facts ? bitch that ain't his baby. why u ain't told him yet ? bitch watch yo back cause when u drop that baby u gone have to see us ....

Tiara : Fuck off my line hoe.

** End of Convo **

We just sat there . Bitches really kill me with all that talk . I swear if my leg was fucked up I'd fuck that hoe up pregnant or not . My blood was boiling and everybody realized it . I took the blunt and sparked it up. I know just the amount of weed that's gone heal these problems .

** 2 Weeks Later **

My leg is feeling so much better that I vsn walk on my own ; it still swells up every now and then but I'm fine. I Havent really spoken to Quay about the tiara incident and that night we were so high I slept in the pool house with my girls. Quay been trying to talk but all he gets from me is a " Hey" "Bye" "You Good" . I'm not salty about the shit but I can't stand to see him and not think about the baby. Comes to find out I'm not pregnant thank God , although that would've been on hell of a Christmas present . I Got out of bed and took a shower. I Decided to go Christmas shopping to get out of the house . When I got out I decided to Bun my Hair up and get cute since I was going to the mall. I Went to My closet and put on a Blue Crop top with Some Acid Washed Shorts and my Aqua 11s . I picked up Quay's BMW Keys and Got in his car. God I really wanted my own car I mean don't get me wrong I LOVE quays car I just wanted something I could call mines. I pulled out and headed to the mall. When I Got there it was Semi - Packed. I Got out and walkedin. I Headed to Footlocker and started looking at shoes. See I got every pair that came out but Quay didn't really care for them. I Got Briana , London , and Unique The New Kds So we could all match . I Had a Plug for the Christmas Jays For the Boys to get . I headed to MK and Got My Momma, Quays Mom, And the Girls all MK Purses and Watches all different designs. I Also bought All them new outfits , even the boys . I Got the Boys New Watches and Earring Studs. After I Realized that was enough I walked to Victoria Secrets to Get me some new bra and panties sets. 3 Hours and 25 Bags later I was walking through the mall headed to the car.

?? : Excuse Me Ma ..Need some Help ?

I looked up to see Vonte and Some girl beside me.

Me : I really could use a hand ...

Vonte : That's all u gotta say ma.

The girl looked At me with an attitude and rolled her eyes.

?? : I'll be In Chanel looking vonte .. hurry up.

She walked off with a switch trying to. ake what booty wasn't there appear. Vonte smirked and grabbed my bags .

Me : Well let me hurry up so u can meet her at Chanel Lol.

Vonte : One She Ain't rushing me cause she ain't buying and Two she ain't special enough for Chanel.

Me : Lmao dang you dissin ole girl hard .

Vonte : Nah ma she just a friend tryna go amongst her boundaries . I'm being nice letting her pick her own Christmas present cause if it was up to me she'd get a Walmart gift certificate.

I Looked at Vonte and laughed at him . I almost had tears in my eyes when we made it to the car. I popped the truck and he loaded me up.

Me : Thanks Vonte a lot I don't know I would've done it without you .

Vonte : its cool ma don't sweat it ..Merry Christmas.

Before Vonte walked away he gave me a hug. God he smelled so good that I probably hugged him longer than I should. After I released him I got in the car and headed to Wal Mart for tree decorations. Quay Called me 4 times but I was to busy to answer . He'll be okay until I made it home . I also had to stop by the Mexican place and get some food cause there was no way I was cooking.

Quay POV

I Pulled up at the house to see my car was gone. I called Kaliah to see where she was because she always calls me to check up. I walked in the house and turned on the lights. Before I could sit down my phone started ringing.

*Phone Convo*

?? : Hello ?

Me : What Erica

Erica : Well hello to u too

Me : what do u want

Erica : I just wanted you to know your lil girlfriend was at the mall with my homebody vonte And from what I heard they looked really close.

me : well u heard wrong she don't fuck with him .

erica: whatever ..

*End of Convo*

When I hung up I heard keys in the door. I heard Kaliah come on struggling with bags. I saw all the bags and realized she had been to the mall. My blood started boiling .

Me : Where u been kaliah ?

K : the mall clearly silly ...

me : why u ain't answer my calls...?,

k : I was busy ok ? can I get some help ?

me : Whatever Kaliah I know what u can get the fuck out my house and Go with that nigga !

k : Wtf u Mean Bae? I was at the fuckin mall !

Me : whatever stupid ass I know vonte was with you .

When I said that her face dropped . I could see tears forming in her ass.

Kaliah : YOU KNOW WHAT ASSHOLE HE HELPED ME TAKE YALL SHIT TO THE CAR AND NO WE WERE NOT THERW TOGETHER ! TELL THAT BITCH THATS WATCHING ME KISS MY ASS ! SHE CAN HAVE U !

I grabbed Kaliah and put my finger in her face . She raised her hand and slapped me hard. I threw her to the floor and she grabbed her leg. I snapped out of it and tried to help her up.

Kaliah : Moved ! I fucking hate you !

She ran upstairs and locked the bedroom door . I could hear her sobbing and I started feeling bad. Im forever fucking shit up with this girl and I love her ass to death. I Walked away and left the house. I needed To Find Troy and Reggie to get this shit off my chest so I headed to the Trap.

Kaliah POV

I heard Quay's truck leave the yard. I hated he always believed his hoes over me. Whether he was jealous or not it wasn't right . I loved Quay I would never cheat especially with Vonte. I Went into the bathroom and washed my face. I hated crying because my eyes told it all. I Went downstairs and warmed my food up. I took it into the living room and started decorating The house. I don't care what happened nobody was messing this Christmas up for me. As I Ate I started wrapping all the present and putting names on them. I Put the tree together and put the lights on it . After I finished decorating the tree I started in the house. I Did the Dinning room table, the kitchen table , the fire place , and the living room . I Put Some decorations on the Door and Threw some lights on the bushes. I looked back and felt proud of myself. After I cleaned up and went upstairs it was 2:50 a.m . I didn't bother calling Quay I Locked the bedroom door and got ready for bed.

Quay POV

3:20 A.m

I pulled up in the yard to a fully decorated house. There was A Tree in the window with lights. The bushes outside had lights and the door was decorated. I walked in the house and my mouth dropped. The whole house was decorated. She Even wrapped Christmas presents . I walked around looking at everything. She had a lot if pictures made of us and had them framed. She put so much work into having the Christmas the best for us. I immediately felt bad and walked to the room . I tried to open the door but it was locked. The light was on so I knew she was still awake , probably waiting on me.

I knocked and she didn't answer .

Me: Kaliah I'm sorry... It was jealousy that's all . I'm not saying that was a reason to put my hands on you but I just was so angry . I love you Kaliah and I'm glad and so happy you decorated the house. I Love You girl.

I walked to the Guest Room and layer down after I said my prayers. I looked at my phone to see a text.

Future Wife : I Love You Too.

I Smiled at the Text glad she heard what I was saying . I turned over and fell asleep.

Sorry I'm Not updating ad much but Nobody is Reading . So If this Chapter Doesn't Get At least 10 Votes I'm not updating . Sorry :( . Vote , Share , Comment .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 261 31
A girl who was neglected by her father & raised by a single mother leaves her hometown in "Louisiana " for college in Cali . She get nervous about fa...
9.7K 587 18
(short story) Kiah is a 20 year old paralegal who wants to become a lawyer she hates thugs mostly bcause her dead beat father is a huge drug lord. H...
17.7K 445 56
When Kenneth comes back to town everything spirals out of control for Bria. -Updates every Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday
9.6K 160 21
Khyro - Jefferson Highs most popular thuggish student. Cameron - That pretty Thick Popular chick that just about everybody wants to smash. Khyro and...