Omega's love (Yoonmin) *Compl...

By RosetheK

What happens a VERY cold-hearted? Alpha meets a VERY sassy Omega? A weird love story. Side ships: Namjin Vkoo... More

Intro
Everyday thing
My Town I rule
Don't mess with Yoongi
Don't mess with Yoongi pt 2
A new friend
Making a new friend
The dream
The omega I want
I was minding my own business
Unwanted heathens
Stalking my bae
The realizing of a dream
This damn heat
Mates
A Namjin chapter
The scent of love(Taekook)
Day one (with gifts)
Day two (Mama and Child)
Day three (working and the creep)
Calming the heart... and Jealousy
The short war
Getting closer
The fight and the new friend
The actual fight
Mysticals
Cold
Meeting the weird wolf
My Alpha (Taekook)
Talking it out
Family matters
We fighting in the club
The soulmate date
Saying I love you
Becoming one
Lazy lovers
Mom mode activated
I have a Alpha!
I have a Alpha pt 2
Bloodbath
Mom shopping
Hating the guy(Taekook)
Detective (WuHope)
Visitor
Kink session
My Promise (Taekook)
Broken and betrayal (Namjin)
Rescued? (Namjin)
Dark truth(WuHope)
Getting answers
Losing love or finding a mate?(Namjin)
Fake friend(Taekook)
The panic of reality
A hint of insanity (Taekook)
I know everything
Main couple date
"Girls day"
Liar
Knowing (WuHope)
Meet JK
Telling secrets
Telling secrets pt2
My strength
Wolf squad
Found&Seek
Unanswered questions
No more doubt
Secret after secret
Interrogation
My Demon
The dark friend
I'm sad
Seeing the darkness
Awakening
Mate(WuHope)
Release the parents
Being "those" friends
Kinky Time
The dark is near
Kolive
Dilemma
Lil meow meow
Face to face with darkness
Alone with the voice
Meet daddy Kim
Prepping for the ball
It beings
Wolf
Ending the Hunavent
Babysitter
The hot wolf
Min-Ki
I'm a great dad
Creator
Prep talks
It's here
Powers
First fight
Kissing problems
The dark war
Ainther
Dragon of fire
Little wonders
The snack
I am Darkness
I love you
Pain & Power
Aluna
The hotness returns
Dark vs Light
Goddess of Hope
My only love
Yoonmin wedding
Epilogue pt 1
Epilogue pt2
Our Yoonmin ending
Thanks! 💜
Q&A
Q&A (Alpha & Omegas)
Q&A(Wolves&Mystics)
Goddnessween
Its Christmas Eve!
Merry Minmas!

The meaning of the symbol

16.4K 824 115
By RosetheK

                  JIMIN'S POV

"Wh-what?". I couldn't believe it. The flower that can do anything couldn't help Jungkook. Jungkook was next to me, shaking and holding himself. "I-I can't....". Jungkook mumbles and his eyes fill with tears.

"Let me finish before you both jump to more conclusion". Kisen says. "What do you mean?". I said. "The mark on his chest is the Heraway symbol but it was not meant to be taken as a threat". Kisen says and looks at Jungkook.

"Child if that was the real Heraway mark you would have died the moment you hit 18 and your 21 correct?". Kisen asked. "Yes I am". Jungkook answered. "Wait so what is it then?". I ask him in confusion. "Simple my Goddess, that is the mark of the dark Angel warrior, Vinji".

"Vinji!". I yelled and look at Jungkook in surprise. "Who is that?". Jungkook asked the both of us. "Vinji was a another fallen Angel that no one knows about, he was pronounce as dead the moment he hit earth but I knew that wasn't true". Kisen looks over at Jungkook.

"Your actually very lucky child, he is proclaimed as the strongest Angel that ever existed in Heaven and has a dark side feared by the things in hell, he did not realize that it was the sign of the Heraway when he placed it on you, so calm thyself my child you are safe". Kisen smiles and Jungkook starts to cry. And I hug him.

"You know some very weird but powerful people my Goddess". Kisen giggles and I join him. "I do and I love them all because of their weirdness". I smile at Jungkook. "I'm not weird... Just a little psychotic". He said and Kisen and I laugh.

Jungkook and Xia went to explore the place, leaving me and Kisen alone. "You feel the darkness that is coming don't you Goddess?". Kisen ask me while watching Jungkook and Xia play. "I do". "So your still willing to do it regardless?". He turns his head and faces me. "I am". I say to him with a very strong will. Kisen smiles.

"This dark world does not deserve you, you know that right?". He whispers. "This world needs a new light since the old Goddess left it alone, I'm here to give this world back its light even if it's just a little bit". I say watching my friends play. "They also need me and I can't let anything happen to them, not anymore".

"I am proud that we have a Goddess that puts this world first... You will get the powers of the Goddess I know it and you will know what you hold as well my Goddess". Kisen tells me in a whisper. "What I hold?". I give him a confused look.

"Yes, you was not chosen as the Goddess for no reason, you have the will, power and strength more then you know and you will found out soon my Goddess". Kisen gives me a beautiful smile which I returned.

We played for a while, until Kisen says something. "Do any of you have any questions?". Kisen asked. Jungkook spoke first. "How can I turn or use the power of that dark Angel?". Jungkook asked. "He will let you know...". Kisen stops and giggles.

"You have to mate first, everyone's power gets stronger when they do it". Jungkook was quick to covers his ears. "Forget I asked!". He shouted.

'My turn! My turn!'. Xia flies over and sits on my shoulder. Kisen chuckles. "Yes little fairy". Kisen says. 'Is there a way I can be in my pretty form without using most of my fairy magic?". She asks and plays with her hair. "I can do that now, if you want". Kisen tells her. 'YES PLEASE!'. She jumps. "Hold still fairy". Kisen said and she listens. He snap his fingers.

"Done". Kisen smiles at Xia's true fairy form. "Wow". Jungkook and I say in amazement. 'I know! I'm super pretty! Thank so super much!'. Xia says with tears in her eyes. "Of course fairy, just take care of Nomuis for me, he is my favorite". He laughs.

"Do I really have what it takes to become a great Goddess?". My question stuns them all and they turn to look at me. "Yes you do and I'm not going to repeat myself, you will found yourself and the powers you have in you, I promise you that". Kisen's strong voice hit me hard.

I have to be the best Goddess, not only for my friends but for this world. And I'll make sure of that. "Now may I ask you a question Goddess?". He said. "Of course". I smile.

"What is Yoongi?".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 6.4K 26
when ,due to a past event Taehyung don't want an Alpha as a mate but got two Alphas in return,and that to be true bloods. So what happens next, let's...
70.5K 4K 17
As a straight alpha, Jeon Jungkook never been interested in omegas especially men. He's only dated women who were betas or alphas but his last girlfr...
115K 5.4K 9
Ever since Jungkook presented as an omega, he has been avoiding alphas. He couldn't stand the lustful looks they threw at him. But then... he met Mi...
199K 12.4K 37
After catching his boyfriend in bed with another alpha, Jeon Jungkook needs a quiet space away before he does something he'll regret. He heads up to...