Unplanned •NaruHina•

Galing kay potatoejung_

How can I forget that drunken night... When I have a constant reminder? - cover @baekfordaes Higit pa

Author Speaking...
[00] : Day 01
[01] : Day 00
[02] : Day 01
[03] : Day 09
[04] : Day 36
[05] : Day 57
[06] : Day 60
[07] : Day 00
[08] : Day 77
[09] : Day 91 pt1
[10] : Day 91 pt2
[11] : Day 102
[12] : Day 108
[13] : Day 128
[14] : Day 144
[15] : Day 170
[16] : Day 192
[17] : Day 216
[18] : Day 233
[19] : Day 263
[20] : Day 264
[22] : Epilogue

[21] : Day 45

5.6K 175 244
Galing kay potatoejung_

-short chapter! just wrapping things up :)

December 25th

"Merry Christmas," Hinata kissed her husband under the mistletoe they had hung earlier in the week.

The blond glanced at the clock once they separated, 12:04am, and hummed. "I guess it's Christmas already, huh?"

"Mhm."

"Well then happy anniversary," he pulled her back and kissed her back with even more vigor. "Two years and many more to go."

"Yeah?" The bluenette smiled. Naruto only wrapped his arms around her waist and dipped his head down to kiss her ear gently.

"Many years to go," he whispered. "Don't ever wanna let you go again."

"Good." Hinata pecked his lips once more before turning away to the living room.

The couple made their way to the couch and popped in a movie to watch. Naruto pulled Hinata closer to him and draped the blanket over their laps.

They already had put out the Christmas presents and filled Boruto's stocking, he'd been fast asleep since earlier in the evening. Now that he was three, he understood the concept of Christmas a little better.

Boruto was growing fast, now as tall as Hinata's mid thigh, which was pretty tall for a three year old. He was walking and talking fairly well, able to comprehend small sentences.

Naruto and Hinata had gotten married the Christmas after Boruto turned one. They wanted to get married sooner but Hinata's main priority was to tend to her newborn son and all his first milestones.

Hinata enjoyed having Christmas and her wedding anniversary on the same day, it made celebration easier. Then two days later it was her birthday so having one big party for everything was cheaper and more efficient.

The movie was half way over by now, neither of them getting sleepy despite it being past 1am. Hinata busied herself with messing with his hair that had grown out, he had been to busy to get it cut. It was back to the length he had it in high school and she absolutely loved it, though she knew he would cut it eventually.

She was now laid on her back, hands tangled in Naruto's hair of course, with his head on her chest. He was on his stomach, snuggled in between Hinata's legs with his arms wrapped under and around Hinata's narrow waist.

"What did you get me for Christmas?" Naruto asked while turning his head to look up at her.

The bluenette rose an eyebrow and booped his nose. "You'll find out later, love."

"Hm." He pouted then just went face first into her chest. Hinata only rolled her eyes at his childish behavior before he immediately perked up and faced her again. "Then what did you get me for our anniversary?"

"Oh," she felt heat creep upon her cheekbones then and turned to look at the TV. "Y-you'll find that one out later too."

Naruto let a smirk find its way onto his lips at her reaction. "You're so obvious, baby." He scooted up and braced his arms on either side of her head. "You could just say that was the dirty one."

"Shush!" Hinata shoved his chest but he only retaliated with laying his full weight on her. She huffed and pushed him again, this time forcefully.

He tumbled onto the ground with a loud 'oof' then chuckled deeply. Hinata turned on her side to look down at him. "Let's go to bed, hm? Boruto will be up around six since he went to bed early."

❇️❇️❇️

Hinata fell asleep with a big pillow curled against her chest and Naruto against her back. She woke up to her screaming three-year-old son. He could be heard trying his best to knock down the gate that led downstairs.

The couple learned to keep up the baby gates since he liked to wander around and almost hurt himself. Hinata yawned and reached back to pat Naruto's cheek.

She felt the heaviness of sleep in her eyes but wanted nothing more than to see her family's happiness.

"C'mon," the female said as she got up and tugged at his shirt. "He's up."

She slid on her slippers and tied up her hair. Hinata walked out of their bedroom and down the hall to where the toddler was wailing to be let down. Kurama sat next to him, lapping up his tears.

Her heart clenched when he turned to her with wet eyes and a pout on his lips. The blond toddler stood up, with a little difficulty, and tumbled towards his mother and Hinata smiled at him.

"Hey, Bobo," she cooed and leaned down to pick him up"Merry Christmas, my love."

"Mama! Presents!" Boruto reached up for her then pointed downstairs, knowing that the tree was out of sight from the balcony. "Oh. Mewy Cri'mas!"

She picked him up and Boruto quickly pressed a sloppy kiss to her face to which she smiled at. He settled himself on her hip and the bluenette wrapped one arm around his back.

Naruto now made an appearance and ruffled his son's hair as a greeting. "Good morning," he tucked his hands under Boruto's arms and lifted him from Hinata's arms and over his head. "Merry Christmas, Boruto."

"Papa!"

The trio made their way down the steps and to the living room to open gifts. Once Boruto's feet touched the ground he ran to the tree and grabbed the first present he could.

Naruto sat next to him and helped him open his gifts while Hinata watched with a warm smile on her lips. Boruto laughed and screamed in joy at all of his new toys, games and clothes. Naruto handed Hinata her gifts that he had strategically placed during the night.

"Open yours," he urged Hinata. "The little one."

Hinata did as told and unwrapped the red and green wrapping paper and was faced with a deep blue velvet box. She gasped and looked up at him with wide eyes, already suspecting what was in the box. "Mr. Uzumaki, you did not."

"Oh but Mrs. Uzumaki, I think I did."

Boruto was occupied with playing with discarded wrapping paper instead of his gifts so he didn't pay attention to them at the moment.

She opened the box and gasped in delight. It was a bracelet, very simple. It was a silver chain with many charms on it, ones that represented her. A little rolling pin, a lavender flower, a little fox (for Naruto), and many other charms.

"Oh, sweetheart, I love it." She leaned down and pressed a soft kiss to his lips.

He pulled away first and looked back at Boruto to make sure he was okay then back to Hinata. "Can I open mine now?"

"Hm," she looked at his presents. "Not the little one."

❇️❇️❇️

The Uzumaki family loaded up the presents they bought for everyone into the minivan and began to go house to house. They stopped at her parents house first, Hanabi insisting that she needed to give her favorite nephew something.

Everyone was settled in the living room now, excluding Hiashi and Naruto who were grabbing food from the kitchen.

"Nii-san," Hinata smiled while he struggled to hold his twin son and daughter, two months old now. "Do you need help?" Tenten had stepped away to go to the bathroom, leaving him with both their children.

"Please," he leaned his second daughter, Nami, towards her outstretched arms. Naoshi, the boy, settled into his arms more comfortably now.

Hanabi sat on the rug with the two toddlers, playing with them somewhat. Nariko and Boruto had building blocks, ones that Nariko had received for Christmas, sprawled around them. Hinata rolled her eyes at her son when she realized he was in fact being selfish with said blocks.

The female toddler whined and looked to Neji for help but Hinata decided to interject. "Uzumaki Boruto," she snapped and he looked up at her with his big blue eyes. "Are you sharing or not?"

He immediately recognized her tone and shoved the blocks in Nariko's direction, begrudgingly so. "No share."

"You have to share, Bobo."

"No!" He wailed and stood up, making his way to Hinata. "My mama!" The blond pointed accusingly to Nami sleeping peacefully in her arms.

Hinata's pale eyes widened for a second while she looked to Neji then Hanabi. Both brunettes shrugged. Boruto had never been possessive of her before and it was somewhat alarming.

"Hey," she said sternly. "Nami is your cousin, I'm still your mama."

"What's wrong?" Naruto asked, emerging from the kitchen with a platter of food.

"Boruto's being all clingy; mad that Hinata is holding Nami." Hanabi said.

Naruto rolled his eyes and sat next to Hinata. Boruto crawled into his lap but continued to glare at the baby.

"Listen, Boruto," Naruto grabbed his chin gently. "You can't be like that. Good boys share, even if you have to share mommy."

Boruto furrowed his little eyebrows and jutted his bottom lip out. "Don't wanna."

"Well," Naruto smiled and wrapped his arm around Hinata's shoulder. "Then I don't have to share with you because she was mine first."

Hinata shook her head while Boruto looked completely astonished at his father's words. "B-but.."

"Actually," Hiashi's booming voice echoed in the room once he entered. "She was mine first, so." Hinata promptly snorted at this. "Look at all the sharing Grandpa has done, Boruto."

Hinata smiled fondly while the three continued to talk, somewhat argue. But only then did she realize that she was being referred to as property.

❇️❇️❇️

The rest of the day was uneventful, just sharing presents and love throughout. But everyone enjoyed themselves and that's what mattered.

Boruto was now beginning to grow sleepy, his head laying on Naruto's chest. Hinata picked up and discarded the wrapping paper that had been left on the floor from earlier while Naruto went to tuck in Boruto.

Then it dawned on her; this was her opportunity.

She got out the present box that she hid in the kitchen cabinet and pulled the smaller present she didn't let him open earlier from under the tree. Hinata set them on the coffee table and sat down on the couch then crossed her legs, waiting.

"Damn, he was really tired," she heard Naruto say from the staircase. "He fell asleep as soon as his little head hit the pillow." He chuckled.

But his eyes widened somewhat when he noticed his wife on the couch. Hinata motioned for him to sit next to her and he did. "More presents?"

"Christmas first," she announced. "anniversary later."

He hummed in response and grabbed the slightly larger package. The bluenette placed her hand over his and looked at him with meaningful eyes.

"When.. when we first got together, when I was pregnant with Boruto, the first time we..." She motioned with her hands and he nodded, understanding. "You got me something. So this really isn't for you but I think you should open it."

"Okay..?" Naruto unwrapped the package and pulled out a little white t-shirt. "This is Boruto's, then?"

She nodded and slyly grabbed the other box, opening it without him noticing. Naruto inhaled sharply when he read the words on the front, Brother Bear. With it, the same design of the bear ears around the words.

"H-Hinata," he lowered the shirt to look at her. She had wet eyes and was holding the 'gift' up. A positive pregnancy test. "You're... You're pregnant?"

Hinata nodded.

"Are y-you sure?"

She then pulled out another piece of paper from the box, official results from the doctors.

"We're having another baby?"

"Y-yeah," she put the items on the coffee table. "I'm six weeks pregnant."

He was silent for a few moments. But slowly, his stunned expression morphed into one of pure joy. Naruto pulled her onto his lap, sobbing. He buried his face in her neck, not liking her to see him cry.

"You alright?" She asked once he began to kiss slowly at her neck and collarbones, still quiet.

"I'm so happy," he whispered. "You've given me so much, Hinata. A family."

She pulled away, her palms on either of his cheeks. Naruto's eyes looked like actual pools now with his tears. Hinata brushed his cheek with her thumb and smiled, at a loss for words.

"I'm glad we're having another baby," the blond murmured. "Even though Boruto isn't keen on sharing you with anyone else."

"Well-"

"And despite you telling me that you'd never do pregnancy again." He said with a small smirk.

She blushed a little and shoved his chest lightly. Hinata knew what she said but all the pregnancy symptoms seemed worth it when Boruto was born. It'll be no different with this child.

"Yeah yeah. Just be happy." The bluenette laughed.

"Believe me, I am." He nuzzled into her neck. "I love you, Nata."

Hinata smiled once again. "I love you too, Naruto."

sorry this took so fckn long but the reason is on my msg board so pls understand :)

unedited!

anygays, thank you all so much for supporting this fic for a year and tolerating my horrible updating schedule. i really enjoyed writing this and i hope you guys enjoyed reading it!

i love you guys uwu

-mari 🍜

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

38.7K 731 28
The events after The Last Movie. How Naruto and Hinata live their lives as a couple. What kind of challenges they had faced and how they overcome the...
30.2K 933 14
How can you outrun your tragic, heartbreaking past when it's steadily looking into your eyes calling you mommy, making you regret nothing. "I've done...
221K 6.4K 36
Sakura couldn't have children, so sasuke asked someone that could do the impossible. Naruto could give birth, and decides to help his former ex-boyfr...
110K 4.1K 33
[A/N] UNEDITED!!!! bad grammar, punctuation, etc. I wrote this a really long time ago so please don't be harsh --- The usual Konaha gang had just gra...