That babysitter•|❤︎| • JEON J...

By thearmywriter

You get a job as a babysitter, with a young man that's all over you. |JEON JUNGKOOK| credits to @taesmandu f... More

+ chapter 1 +
+ chapter 2 +
+ chapter 3 +
+ chapter 4 +
+ chapter 5 +
+ chapter 6 +
+ chapter 7 +
+ chapter 8 +
+ chapter 9 +
+ chapter 10 +
+ chapter 11 +
+ chapter 12 +
+ chapter 13 +
+ chapter 14 +
+ chapter 15 +
+ chapter 16 +
+ chapter 17 +
+ chapter 18 +
+ chapter 19 +
+ chapter 20 +
+ chapter 21 +
+ chapter 22 +
+ chapter 24 +
A/N.... sorry not another chapter lol
+ chapter 25 +
+ chapter 26 +
+ chapter 27 +
+ chapter 28 +
+chapter 29+
+chapter 30+
+chapter 31+
+chapter 32+
+chapter 33+
+chapter 34+
+chapter 35+
+chapter 36+
+chapter 37+
+chapter 38+
THANK YOU SO MUCH‼️
Answering your questions hehe😁
100k 😭❤️🤪

+ chapter 23 +

11.8K 374 44
By thearmywriter

"Y/N."

"Y/N.

"Uhah..." you whimper. You feel a warm hand crumble around your arm. You get up quickly.

"Jungkook! What are you doing in my house? Ho-"

Jungkook grabs your shoulders and pulls you close towards his chest. His heart is beating very fast. His big hand is arched around your soft hair, and he begins rubbing it slowly.

"Jungkook what are you doing?"

"Shh. Can we just be quiet for a little bit."

You have been quiet for too long. The air beneath you two was becoming heavy and you almost began to fall asleep until you felt Jungkook move a little.

"Y/N."

"Huh?"

"Look at me." he says as he lifts your head up to face him.

"Let me kiss you."

You are now quiet as you watch is brown eyes gloom into yours. He moves in closer and then is plump lips meet your in an euphoric rhythm that makes your lips melt into his. The evolution of this process amazes you in so many different ways that it is impossible for you to let go of his tight grasp. Your eyes have already been closed and his lengthy hands grab your cheeks so tight they almost squeeze them tenderly.

"Be with me." he says in between breaths and you whisper a "yes".

He lifts your head, his hands still clutched around your cheeks.

"Dangsin-eun neomu gwiyeowoyo!!" (you're so cute!!) he says and he squeezes your chubby cheeks.

"Yah! Jungkook!"

Don't think I'll post tomorrow. but we will see.

-thearmywriter 🐬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 2.4K 46
Draco Malfoy enemies to lovers story. Y/n and Draco are told that they have an arranged marriage, yet they are enemies. Will they be able to become...
89.3K 452 68
These are my favorite BTS Maknae line fanfictions and I hope you're finding one, which you would like to read yourself. This is part two of my first...
16K 1.3K 15
Where Mr Good guy is too good to be true and Ms nice girl isn't as nice as everyone thinks of her to be.
135K 1.7K 25
DARK ROMANCE - After playing a reckless game, a spoiled and gullible girl did not expect to find herself in a serious relationship with an intriguing...