SuperFamily 101

By deadroosterdonoteat

Peter Parker, an innocent child awkwardly gets tossed into the already hectic lives of the Avengers as the ad... More

Introduction.
I mean, sure, go ahead.
Greetings, my frien-
I always have a reason.
I promise.
WARNING.
What do you mean break- aaaah!
It's you and me against the world, buddy.
Long way home.
Low-key.
Brother?
Chicken gobbling?
That felt oddly like one of our missions.
How hard can it be to find a 3-year-old in New York?
WARNING.
Thank god, they are dead.
Fvck, I almost shot you.
Stop guilt-tripping me!
Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned.
WARNING!
Good thing I'm not a cat then.
At least I'm not balding.
Screeching pterodactyls.
Clint felt extremely uncomfortable.
I've known you for most of your pitiful life.
Who are you?
You can't touch us child. No one can!
It's not him.
Just, die already.
Well, there goes that idea.
EPILOGUE

One a.m.? Drunk? Me?

1.3K 32 6
By deadroosterdonoteat

Edited - 23 / 06 / 19

Chapter One - One a.m.? Drunk? Me?

It was afternoon, way too early for Tony but Steve still shook him awake.

"Huh? What do you want?" Tony grumbled rubbing his eyes and glaring groggily at Steve.

"Wake up," Steve said gravely.

"I am awake, you literately just woke me up. Like seriously I -" Tony trailed off when he got a good look at Steves' face. There was something very, very wrong.

"What happened? What's wrong? Steve? STEVE?" Tony panicked immediately pushing himself up onto his elbows.

"It's Mary and Richard," Steve answered.

"Mary and Richard? Mary and Richard... Parker! Parker right? Ummm, so? What's wrong with them?" Tony replied confused.

"They've been in a car crash, Tony. They're - they're dead!" Steve replied sadly a tear making his way down his cheek dripping onto his light white sleeping shirt.

"WHAT?! They're dead? How? Oh, wait, car crash. When?" Tony said, he was still half asleep, his brain wasn't functioning that well. Instantly he moved closer to Steve and put an arm around his waist.

"Last night, they were driving home from a party with little Peter, a Birthday party of Richard's sister. When the skidded on the wet road and fell off a bridge landing top first on the highway." Steve said dejectedly. "We could have done something! Saved them at least. We're the Avengers for God's sake and we can't even save our own friends?"

"Hey, we didn't know, we couldn't have done anything. It's not your nor our fault. We can't save everyone just because we are the Avengers." Tony said. "Come on, let's go and -, wait a second. Little Peter? Are you saying Peter was in the car?" Tony asked panicked. Peter had visited the Avengers a couple of times and pretty much everyone had fallen in love with the cute baby. Except for Stark of course, who pretended that he didn't care but he did. Secretly.

"That's what I wanted to tell you. Peter was strapped in his seat. He survived. SHIELD said that they are going to give him a home and they already have a vague idea. Fury said he'd tell us when they have decided." Steve said leaning his head on his hands.

"Wait, when did this all happen?" Tony replied incredulously.

"Ummm, I got a call at one a.m.. You were passed out by then. Drunk probably." Steve answered.

"One a.m.? Drunk? Me?" Tony said. Steve rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, drunk. Like you always are?" Steve said slightly mad.

"Hey, you know-" Tony replied offended.

"Yeah, I know, your dad and your mom died, whatever." Steve retorted. What about me? I lost everyone. He thought to himself.

"Steve Rogers, don't you even fucking dare compare your damn losses to mine," Tony replied. How dare he?

"You're right. I'm sorry." Steve said, regretting what he had said immediately. He wrapped his arms around Tony and kissed the top of his head. "You're right, you're right. I didn't mean it."

Tony sounded as he turned his face away, still mad that Steve had done that.

"Hey, hey? You know I didn't mean it. Tony." Steve said grabbing Tony's chin and leaning down gently kissing his lips. Tony hummed as he kissed back.

"Whatever." Tony mocked (he was joking of course). He then left the room,

"JARVIS make me some coffee," Tony called out as he came out of the elevator. They were at the tower, Tony and Steve lived in a penthouse but they had their own rooms at the tower if Tony ever stayed too late in the labs (he usually did) or if they didn't feel like going back.

"Yes, sir. It will be ready in one minute." JARVIS replied. Tony looked around to see everyone staring into space still processing what had happened. Mary and Richard were friends that had come to the tower with Peter every once in a while to work on the top secret Spider Project with Tony and Bruce.

"Bruce? Are you coming? We were working on my new blasters remember? Everyone go to the shooting range or something. Keep your mind of off things." Tony said untactfully (this was his way of keeping his mind off off things). Natasha stared after the duo furiously.

"How could he just say that? Like everything's ok? God, I cannot believe him. " She muttered angrily in Russian, She stood up and paced around the room.

"Nat, he's not wrong," Clint said softly.

"Well, he's not right either!" She shot back angrily. Both turned around as they heard a voice coming from the sofa.

"This death. It's not right. There's something wrong." Thor murmured (after spending a long time on Earth he had lost his Asgardian accent and only spoke that way with Loki). He stood up, "I'm going back to Asgard. I need to speak with Heimdall." He stalked straight out of the room. Leaving a confused Natasha, Clint and Steve staring after him.

"Well, I think that I'm still going down to shooting range though." Mumbled Steve. The rest followed him quickly, even Natasha.

-Tonys Lab-

"Look, I wanted the metal to be fused with the metal plate, not with the iron one." Tony angrily said to his robots. They were doing it all wrong, he was going to have to reprogram them again. Suddenly a voice came online, it was JARVIS.

"Sir, unauthorized personnel have entered the building, I repeat-" JARVIS said.

"And you let them in?" Tony sighed. "It's probably Fury or something. What does he want now?" Tony muttered angrily. When he and Bruce got downstairs everyone was cooing over something Agent Hill was holding.

"What is that?" Asked Tony.

"It's Peter look!" Steve took the baby from Agent Hill and showed Tony.

'What? I thought you were getting him a home?" Tony said worriedly.

"I did get him a home, Steve and you." Said Fury in his no-shit voice.

'M-me and Steve?' Stuttered Tony incredulously.

"Of course, you two are happily married, have no children, could protect him easily and don't have that much of a disturbing background." Fury said, he was wrong about the background part though, but Fury was generally wrong when it came to what was best for the Avengers. Steve looked at Tony and with his eyes was practically saying, Please-please-please-please.

Tony gave in.

"Fine, he can stay," he answered grumpily. Steves face lit up, "But only temporarily right?" he added. Steve looked at Tony with a shocked face.

"I was thinking permanently." Fury stated. By then the rest of the Avengers had edged nervously out of the room. They could sense an impending argument. Steve and Tony's relationship had always been a bit rocky after the "civil war" that they had (In reality it was just a tremendous argument because Tony was worried about Steve because Steve was hanging out with some weird-ass Jesus lookalike and always put Bucky over Tony. Then Tony found out that Bucky killed his parents and then they had an immense argument again so Steve and Tony didn't speak for 7 months)

"Permanently?!" Tony shouted in disbelief.

"Tony!" Steve said affronted, he always had held a soft spot for kids and couldn't believe Tony suggested that he would be taken away.

"You know we can't care for a kid!" Tony yelled back.

"Why not?" Steve shouted.

"We can barely even take care of ourselves!" Tony shouted.

"What do you mean?" Steve said angrily.

"I drink all the time to drown my "sorrows" and you barely even sleep. We are in no state to take care of a child." Tony yelled. By that time Peter had started crying but the men took no notice of him.

"Your sorrows? What about mine?" Steve yelled back.

"Don't you dare-"

"I lost everyone. Everyone. Don't you think I deserve just a little bit of light in my life?" Steve said, in a flurry of anger he didn't realize what he had said.

Tony glared at him, his hands fisted at his sides.

"Whatever," Tony said. "Keep him, I don't care." He stalked out of the room,

"Tony." Steve uselessly said. He made a move to follow him until JARVIS' voice came up,

"He requested no one to bother him and has instructed me to not allow anybody to enter his room. Not even you." The A.I. said.

Steve sighed. Why did he have to say that, god, he's such an idiot. He walked out of the room.

"Well?" Natasha asked she was pretending to not have heard a single word that had been exchanged, everyone had heard it.

"We're keeping him," Steve said gently picking up the baby that Maria had taken with her when Fury and her left the room.

"Hey, little one." He murmured softly.

Peter coughed and threw up on Steve.

This was part one! I hope you liked it. I worked hard on it and I hope a stream of chapters will be coming soon! Shout out to SuperFam16 who was my first follower on Wattpad.

Ciao!

Edit -

God, editing is so hard. Uggggghhhhh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 327 30
Hello my lovely's!! ✨ I believe I have improved my writing quiet a bit so this is my old one shots re-written! This mean that some of the plots may c...
239K 4K 50
A Peter Parker x Y/N story Y/n has never been to a real school before, I guess that's the life when your family are literally the avengers. After ask...
945K 22.4K 49
This is a book of one shots about Peter's life living with the avengers! It will include all of the avengers and of course Spiderman! Just a warnin...
492K 12.6K 22
You know very little about your past. The only thing you're aware of is that you're adoptive mother, Natasha Romanoff, is an Avenger. Meaning, you li...