PORTAL TO ANOTHER WORLD

By Bluedragon963

I'm [y/n]. An ordinary high school boy with a few friends that I know very well, and no talents ( ; . After s... More

1.Past memories and another world
2.New knowledge and new friends
3.The meeting and preparations for the dungeon
4.In to the dungeon
5.5th floor and a new ally
6.A mission with a new ally
7.Vampire village
8.Friend or an enemy
9.Friend in need
10.Someone to watch out for
11.In to the dungeon (1.5)
13.In to the dungeon (2) part (2)
14.The nurse
15.Furry wolf
16.Hatred for wolf's
17.Back to the real world
18.By your side
19.The loss
20.The spirit guardian
21.Good to be back
22.Trouble
23.Hallway of infinity
24.Prepared for anything
25.The book (1)
26.The book (2)
27.A date?
28.In to the dungeon (3) part (1)
29.In to the dungeon (3) part (2)
30.Nightmare
31.Kitsune
32.Training
33.Near the end of the training
34.End of the training
35.An evening together
36.Full moon
37.Captured
38.Rescue squad
39.Rescued
40.Watched over?
41.The minotaur
42.Unexpected meeting
43.The book (3)
44.Unexpected news
45.War
46.Breaking in
47.Fighting back
48.Time to end this...
49.Unknown enemy
50.Shadow creature.
51.The plan
52.Last fight for peace
announcement
announcement (2)
Delay
53."Undisciplined" harpy.
54.Task completed.
55.Distortion.
56.Finally home.
57.Night visit.
58.Time to head out.
59.Expedition.
60.The outposts.
61.Taking control again.
62.Interrogation.
63.No escape.
64.Suspicious.
65.Defense.
66.Saved by a vampire.
67.Roses wish.
68.Recovery.
69.Soup.
70.Failed attempt.
71.A chat.
72.Unsure.
73.Jealousy.
74.Guilt.
75.Returning the favor.
76.Into HER mind.
77.YOUR decision.
78.Ciel.
79.Similar world.
80.A warning.
81.Paralysed.
82.The mist.

12.in to the dungeon (2) part (1)

2.4K 46 2
By Bluedragon963

[Y/n]: "We found something."

You show her the book.

Jane: "I know what this is, so have you read it?"

[Y/n]: "I did and we got some kind of a white shard, do you know what that could be for?"

You looked at Fortune and knowing what you want from her, she puts her hand in front of you and the white shard materialised in her palm.

Ellen: "Show it to me."

She takes it from Fortune to look at it and after a few seconds she stops inspecting it and freezes.

[Y/n]: "Ellen?"

She looks at you.

With that look on her face I can tell that she knows something about that shard.

[Y/n]: "So?"

Ellen: "So?! You found something important in a few days while others who were searching couldn't find any pieces, even after years of searching!."

Fortune: "Calm down."

[Y/n]: "Why is this so important?"

Jane: "Yeah, why?"

Ellen: "Even you don't know!? (Sigh) There are some big gates far from here that need shards to be opened. Nobody knows where it leads to, many searched for the shards before the dungeon was created but never found any."

[Y/n]: "Someone could have, but never showed it or told about it to anyone."

Ellen: "Maybe, but the ones who find it get rewarded with huge amounts of money but knowing that you don't really need them..."

[Y/n]: "Please don't."

Ellen: "We could think of a different reward for you~"

Fortune: "I could help with that~"

Jane: "C-count m-me in too."

Jane hugs you from behind.

[Y/n]: "Jane not you too."

She hides her blushing face behind you.

Jane: "Hehe...sorry~"

In a bit she decided to let go and you started walking to the next floor.

Fortune: "Is this whole place made out of ice?"

[Y/n]: "Only until we get to floor 10, atleast I think so."

Fortune: "Great."

You use the new spell you learned elemental feet and use the fire wave skill, the ice instantly melts as the fire touches the ice, only water is left.

Jane: "That's a useful ability that you got from that book."

[Y/n]: "I know, but I should be careful where I use it."

Your group takes a few steps and big armored wolf's with skeletons on them start to emerge from the ground and start running towards you. Fortune flaps her wings and a strong wind pushes them back, the skeletons fly back and hit the wall while the wolf's resist the wind using their nails to stop themselves from sliding.

Fortune: "My wind is not strong enough against those armored wolf's, so I will count on you to kill them."

You unsheath your sword and charge at the wolf's, while running you see a few blue orbs pass by and hit the wolf's. You knew that it was Ellen but when the orb hits a wolf it doesn't have any effects on it.

[Y/n]: "I think the armor that they have on them can consume the magic."

Jane: "Well, we are not blind you know."

A few blades appear around you as you swing your sword at the wolf, it didn't try to dodge the attack so it was hit right on the head but your sword bounced off the armor.

[Y/n]: "No way!"

The wolf jumped on you and tryed to bite you but one of the blades went through its mouth instantly killing it.

[Y/n]: "Thanks."

You push the wolf off of you and get up, there's still about 10 of them left.
The other wolf's didn't attack before because they were observing how all of you fight and now they are all running at you together. You get ready for the attack as arrows fly past you and hit the wolf's in the eyes. You can't damage them anywhere except their EYES, how didn't I think of it. A few wolf's couldn't see but they were still running at you, they're using their nose to know where you are but they are slower than before. Jane uses this chance to kill the slow ones.

3 wolf's left

You run at the other wolf and knowing where to attack it, it wasn't hard to kill it.

2 wolf's left

they stopped moving and started to dissappear.

Fortune: "Is that supposed to happen?"

[Y/n]: "This again."

Fortune: "This again? What do you mean by tha-aaaAAT!"

A wolf starts to form in the middle of the room, this time it's way bigger and has two heads.

Ellen: "Another big problem to deal with."

The two headed wolf looks at you, opens its mouth and starts to create a beam.

[Y/n]: "Why me?"

When a huge red beam is charged up, the wolf aims right at you and disappears, It reappears right behind you and shoots.

You use your new learned spell (with water element) and create a water wall but the beam is much more powerful and it goes through it.

Fortune: "Not gonna let you die!"

She quickly grabs your hand and moves you out of the way.

That THING is so fast! It's not as fast as Fortune though.

Fortune: "You ok?"

[Y/n]: "Yeah, thanks."

Ellen and Jane get closer to you.

Ellen: "Are you hurt?"

[Y/n]: "No, I'm fine."

Jane: "How about we teach this doggy a lesson."

[Y/n]: "yeah, let's do it."

The wolf raises it's leg and hits with it where you and your friends stand, all of you dodge the attack and start running at it. You run to his leg but the wolf saw it and moved it away so you couldn't reach it.

[Y/n]: "Smart but I'm not gonna give up."

You run for his leg again but one of his heads move closer to you and tries to bite you but an arrow hits it in the eye and the wolf screams in pain. you look at Jane who is trying to go for his leg too, Fortune uses her wind attack which surprisingly damaged the whole wolf's left side badly, while Ellen used her bow and arrows to hit the wolf's head and eyes. You get to his leg and from there you get on its back and to its head, the other head tries to bite you but you hit it with full force. The head backs away from you and Jane gets on his other head and starts using her blades to make wounds everywhere while you on the other head stab the eyes, it was now blind and couldn't see.

Jane: "Good job!"

[Y/n]: "Why are yo-"

You look at the other head and see that it's not moving...It's dead.

Jane: "Hey Fortune! Can you take him from there?"

Fortune: "Of course I can!"

She quickly gets to you and takes you in her hands, Jane just turns in to a shadow.

[Y/n]: "Are we not gonna finish it off?"

Fortune: "We are."

She lands near Ellen who is holding a huge blue orb in her hands.

Ellen: "Can I?"

Jane comes out of your shadow.

Jane: "Yes you can."

She shoots it at the wolf, it hits but...
.
.
.

Sorry that I had to end it here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 394 27
I don't own ben 10 or the characters , it's owned by man of action , but the story and characters , or variations I make are mine Description: Our h...
52.6K 1.1K 162
"In a world of pirates and adventure, meet Ryo, a half mink-half human with a tragic past. After losing his parents, Ryo was taken in and trained by...
461K 13.9K 38
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...