Coach Jimin || Jikook

By KM_RELIGION

Jeon Jungkook is a single father, he's raising his son who is struggling emotionally because of a recent acci... More

00 - Introduction
01 - The Accident
02 - Soccer Tryouts
03 - The Arcade
04 - Feeling Lonely
05 - Welcome
06 - Dinner with Jeon
07 - Others Accusations
08 - First Practice
09 - The Betrayal
10 - Romantic Feelings
11 - Forced Intimacy
12 - Keep Me Company
13 - The Truth
14 - Another Chance
15 - Moment of Clarity
16 - The Night Club
17 - A Mistake
18 - Caught In Action
19 - Disappointment
20 - Courage
21 - Deserved It
22 - Destined
23 - The Rejection
24 - Nice Distraction
25 - The Secret
27 - Too Late?
28 - Making A Choice
29 - Growing Love
30 - Helping Hand
31 - The Game
32 - Victory
33 - Promise Me
34 - Everyone Needs Love
35 - Freed
36 - Reunited Bodies
37 - Comforting Presence
38 - Meant To Be
39 - Morning with Jeon
40 - No Forgiveness
41 - Restoring Friendship
42 - Attacked
43 - Opening Up
44 - Stability
45 - Bonding
46 - Little Lies
47 - Young Love
48 - Happiest Man
49 - Lover's On Board
50 - Jeon Family
51 - Time Flies
52 - Future Adventures

26 - Confession

14K 928 1K
By KM_RELIGION

Okay, this chapter is weird, please skip and carry on with your life. 😐😐

"So did you really catch your appa kissing your soccer coach?" Junsu asked Jaehyun who was frowning at the memory. The two young males were sitting at the dining room table, enjoying the afternoon snack Irene made them. Jaehyun was picked up after school by the Lee family since his father had to work late that day, completing the work he was having trouble catching up on with everything crumbling around him. 

"Yeah, please don't remind me, it was so gross! How could he do that? It's wrong!" Jaehyun expressed chewing his food aggressively and making Junsu go silent, not wanting to up his best friend who had been distressed the entire day thinking about the events that happend over the weekend. Junsu had over heard his parents talking, both of them discussing the topic of same sex relationships and giving their own opinions on Jungkook's dilemma. 

Soon the two boys were heading upstairs with their backpacks, shuffling through their backpacks to bring out the homework their teachers assigned for that night. Junsu watched Jaehyun lost in his own thoughts and he knew that he shouldn't have brought the subject up again but Jaehyun's reaction about his fathers dating life was bothering him and he wanted a little more clarification. 

"Jae? When you said that your appa kissing your coach was gross, was it because it was your appa with someone else or because he was kissing another man?" Junsu asked nervous to hear his best friends answer, he wanted to know but he was also scared of the truthful and honest remark about the idea of same gender relationships that Jaehyun had in his mind.  

"Both!" Jaehyun shouted as he hauled out a large textbook from his backpack and his writing notebook. He stood up and walked over to the other boys desk and sat in one of the chairs. He opened up to textbook and began to solve the mathematical problems alone and distraught. Pushing away the horrible image he saw.

Junsu frowned, he's only 10 years old and he knew not everyone approved of people of the same gender dating, getting married and having kids but he did. Junsu truly just wanted the world to be happy, and not afraid to show off how they really felt on the inside because he was starting to question his preference already and it hurt a lot that his closest friend, Jaehyun was so against it.

The small neighbor boy sighed and didn't question it any further, he gathered his school work and made his way towards the same desk that Jaehyun was already sitting at. Jungkook's son was having a difficult time concentrating on his homework, reoccurring images of his father being happy and smiling with someone else that wasn't his mother made his small eyes dispense tears onto his papers. 

Junsu noticed the sniffles and when he looked over to Jaehyun he could see droplets all over his homework and his hands trembling. "Jae are you okay?" He asked sweetly and gently placing a hand on his back and rubbing at it soothingly. Jaehyun shook his head and hid is little face with his even smaller hands as he sobbed hard into them. "No! I'm not!" Jaehyun shouted, it was muffled by his palm but the pain in his tone was obvious. 

"It's not fair to eomma, it's not fair that she is dead and my appa is kissing other people!" He stopped to sniffle into his hands. "And with a man, it's so embarrassing and wrong!"

"But...why do you feel that way? Love isn't specific, it doesn't discriminate against color or gender." Junsu said extending his hand out to stroke the boys black hair. "And maybe your eomma wants him to be happy and continue with his life instead of being sad over her memory, like you are being."

Jaehyun cried even harder and the neighbor boy scurried out of his chair to bring his best friend in for a comforting hug. Junsu held Jaehyun's head close to his small chest and rubbed his miniature hand over the others back as he continued to let his frustrated emotions spill out.

"But it's not right....and we can't forget her."

Junsu remained silent as he embraced Jaehyun hard, accepting that this was the only way he could ever be so close to him, like a friend, despite his crush for him. 

The small neighbor boy lifted Jaehyun's face up to look at him. He wiped away his wet tears for him with his thumbs and swooped his raven hair from his forehead to place a gentle kiss on it.

Jaehyun closed his eyes and leaned his forehead into the boys lips even further. He hasn't felt such a soft kiss like that since his mother died. And he couldn't explain it since he's so damn young but his arms instantly wrapped around Junsu's waist feeling so secure under his touch.

Time stood still for the two young boys who were hugging each other in the room until Jaehyun's stubborn behavior, that he acquired from his equally stubborn father set into his mind. He quickly stood up and pushed Junsu off to glare at him with disgust on his face, "Boys don't hug and kiss either Junsu!" Jaehyun shouted backing away from his best friend.

Junsu took a few steps forward to get closer to Jaehyun who was trembling violently, his cheeks were stained red and tears continued to fall from his eyes because he was completely confused about the feelings brewing with him during that moment. "Jae, calm down. I was just comforting you, it's okay." Junsu whispered in a hushed tone.

"No you kissed me!" Jaehyun screamed angrily, he himself couldn't understand why he was upset but the memory of his father kissing his soccer coach resurfaced and it made him angrily, frustrated that strange things were happening around him. Jaehyun backed away from Junsu who had finally stopped attempting to get closer to him, trembling in the middle of his room because he could hear his parents rushing over to them. 

Taemin and Irene rushed towards the boys room when they heard the children shouting, they had worried looks all over their faces as they stood at the door way to see their son shaking as his tears rolled down his small face. "I didn't mean it like that I'm sorry Jae." Junsu pleaded to Jaehyun who was gripping at his jeans and crying as he faced the ground under him.

"What's going on you two?" Taemin demanded to know, the two boys never fought before and it was concerning seeing both of them distressed but Jaehyun shouted the most insane thing he's ever heard. "Your son kissed me and it's not right Mr Lee! It's not okay that everyone goes around kissing people that they aren't supposed to!" Jaehyun shouted, his little body shaking and his little voice crackling. 

Irene glanced over at her son who was cowering in fear, he was hugging himself and crying because he was worried that his parents would scold him and shame him for the gesture that was taken out of context. "Junsu is this true?" She asked. There was a mix of shock and anger in her voice, she didn't mean it to come out that way but nowadays children expierimented into things that was too advanced for them.

Junsu's lower lip quivered seeing his mother's concerned expression. "N-no, I mean yes but it was just his forehead." He whispered softly. "Eomma, please don't be mad at me, it's not what you think!" Junsu cried out, fearing his mother and father would hate him now if they believed Jaehyun's wild not fully spoken out accusations.

"But why?" Irene questioned confused because neither of the two children were being clear on what happened but her pestering questions weren't making them calm down, so Taemin took matters into his own hands. The father sighed heavily and turned to lead his wife out of the room, explaining to her that he would find the root cause of their distress and Irene agreed, stepping out of the room and giving the males their own space. 

Taemin turned his attention to his son who was still crying and shaking, he wrapped his arms around him tightly and ruffled his raven hair. "It's okay my love, calm down, don't worry. I love you regardless, you know that right?" Taemin said to his son who was shaking slightly less in his comforting arms. "Now, give me a moment to talk to Jae please." Taemin said escorting Junsu out of the room and closing the door behind him.

Jaehyun was sitting silently sniffling to himself on his best friends bed, hiding his anger, shame and confusion into his wet palms and away from the other boys father.

"Do you want to tell me what's really bothering you Jae? Because I've seen you and Junsu hold hands before so this supposed kiss must not really be the reason you are feeling so frustrated." Taemin exclaimed but Jaehyun just shook his head, refusing to acknowledge the emotions within him. 

"That's okay, we can sit here until you feel like it." The neighbor said taking a seat in one the chairs that stood by his sons desk. "Take all the time you need." Taemin insisted, crossing his legs and setting his hands on his knees staring at the boy.

Jaehyun took in a deep breath and brought his gaze up to see Mr Lee giving him a warm smile, patiently waiting for him to speak his mind. "I'm scared, everything is changing around me Mr Lee. My eomma is gone and never coming back, my appa kissed my soccer coach who is a guy. It's all happening to fast, and I dont't understand why I feel so angry."  

Taemin nodded his head, quietly taking in the heart felt confession of the young child, Jaehyun cleared his throat and sniffled, he wiped at his face with his uniform shirt and sighed out. "My appa likes coach Jimin, he's moving on and I'm, I don't know..." Jaehyun said in a soft whisper shifting his eyes to stare at his lap instead. 

Taemin remained silent for a moment to choose his words carefully. "Jaehyun are you scared that you're moving on also?" The father questioned getting the small child to glance up at him in shock because he was thinking it internally, hiding the truth and he never guessed that someone could be able to pick up on the obvious emotions tormenting him.  

"When I'm here with Junsu, I don't think about her, and it makes me feel really guilty because I'm feel happy without her. It's not right, I worry that she'll be mad at me for smiling at other people the way I used to smile at her." Jaehyun confessed letting tears fall down his cheeks again.

"That's understandable that you feel that way but what I want to know is if you feel happy when you are with Junsu why were you so upset that he tried to comfort you?" Taemin questioned and Jaehyun's face was even more flushed than it was seconds ago, he felt bad for pushing his best friend earlier, the boy meant no harm, he wasn't at fault for the things happening in his life. 

Jaehyun's face turned a bright shade of red again recalling his feelings before he pushed his best friend away. "I don't know but I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that to him. Honestly it felt nice though, being hugged like that, Junsu felt so perfect in my arms and made me feel safe." Jaehyun professed no longer wiping at his endless tears.

"I can't explain it Mr Lee but I think I like Junsu....a lot....is that wrong?" The young boys slender lips were shaking as he looked up to the father of the boy he just confessed his feelings for.

Taemin shook his head smiling at the young conflicted boy. "No, its not wrong my dear....but do you know what is?......Its wrong to make others feel bad for liking their same gender." The older man said ruffling his raven hair.

Jaehyun nodded at the man's wise words, he felt so stupid for yelling at the boy who was only trying to console him. He realized now that the reason he got upset earlier was because he couldn't understand his feelings.

And the feelings that Jaehyun had deep down, buried in his small heart was a blooming, romantic adoration for his best friend Junsu.

So I promise this will make sense in the story later on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

509K 19.6K 31
Complete ✔️ Where taehyung is a single father and have to find a suitable eomma for his baby princess taegukie Top tae Btm kook Start - 07/05/20 End...
32.4K 1.9K 42
ᴛ ᴀ ᴇ ᴋ ᴏ ᴏ ᴋ You don't need to understand people to love them, but you need to understand them to build a lasting relationship. If you give yoursel...
331K 14.3K 21
In which Yoongi's father sees Yoongi as his biggest mistake, whereas Jungkook sees him as the missing piece in his life. #1 in sugakookie 11/27/18 #1...
40.6K 2.6K 17
"𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂�...