Saints & Sinners - SLOW UPDAT...

By Love_Bri94

She was the perfect girl, with the perfect life until everything made a turn for the worst. He was the quiet... More

ONE| life comes at you fast.
THREE| cry.
FOUR| looking up.
FIVE| i got you.
SIX| dreams & nightmares.
SEVEN| what i really want.
EIGHT| what goes around.
NINE| bullshitting around.
TEN| you lose.
ELEVEN| own it.
TWELVE| almost.
THIRTEEN| best for me.
FOURTEEN| keep an eye out.
FIFTEEN| snitches get stitches.
SIXTEEN| who to trust.
SEVENTEEN| a trip to disaster.
EIGHTEEN| your past, it hunts you.
NINETEEN| just relax.
TWENTY| snakes in the grass.
TWENTYONE| handle it.
TWENTYTWO| working itself out.
TWENTYTHREE| deja vu.
TWENTYFOUR| save me.
TWENTYFIVE| growing closer.
TWENTYSIX| fatal.
TWENTYSEVEN| over the storm.
TWENTYEIGHT| road to recovery.
TWENTYNINE| truths.
THIRTY| closer to happiness
THIRTYONE| best for us.
THIRTYTWO| follow your heart.
S&S2| New Life
S&S2| priorities.
S&S2| Why you gotta be so insecure? Pt I
S&S2| opponents.
S&S2| pause.
S&S| take a minute.
S&S2| take a minute pt II
Not a chapter‼️
S&S2| not you too.
S&S2| going crazy.
S&S2| heartbreak on a full moon.
S&S2| decisions to be made.
S&S2| pain is pleasure.
S&S2| i just need some closure.
S&S2| next move.
S&S2| give it a shot.
S&S2| mission impossible.
S&S| truth.
S&S2| long as you know.

TWO| failures.

11.9K 560 624
By Love_Bri94

Christopher Brown

"FUCK!" My fist rammed into the wall of the empty home. We got fucking played. All of the hard work I put into this. I should've known better than to think that Bitch wouldn't tip him off.

"Man Chris, the Lieutenant ain't gone be too happy about this man." My agent as well as my best friend, Corey said.

Smacking my lips, I shook my head and walked away. Not only did I waste my people time, I got the whole fucking Narcotics team down here. They could be doing other shit besides looking stupid with me.

"BROWN!" That loud annoying voice yelled through the house.

Closing my eyes, I took a deep breath then turned to face him. "Lieutenant, I can explain."

"All of the wasted manpower on this so called solid info that you had. And all I get is a fucking empty house. Where's the drugs? The women that are being trafficked. What the hell happened?"

"The person I got my info from screwed me over Lieutenant, but I promise I'm going to fix this."

"No you're not, you're done. This is the second time Mani Sanchez has gotten over on you and I'm not about to waste anymore time or money on watching another plan blow up in your face. You're off the case, I'm giving it to someone else. You're almost on 72 hours of no sleep. Go home, get some rest and report back Monday morning."

"But sir."

"No buts, do as I say Brown before suspend you with no pay. Get out of here."

Shaking my head, I walked out the house and over to my squad car.

"Damn bro." Corey said.

"Man, don't even start. That nigga always tripping."

"He got every right to. Stop running to him every time somebody come to you with some bullshit about Sanchez. This is a serious case man. Only pull up with some facts next time."

"Whatever, I'm out. He making me take the rest of the week off, so I'll hit you up."

"Alright, stay up bro."

I nodded and we slapped fives then I climbed in my car and pulled off. I headed to my office to put away my vest and grab my stuff. Once I was all set, I headed home. Immediately I rushed and got into the shower. My body was sore as hell.

When you're working nonstop, you feel no pain but as soon as you stop, you feel everything. Sighing, I closed my eyes and let the warm water fall over my face. I couldn't wait to get some sleep.

After almost an hour in the shower I went and slipped on a pair of jogging pants. I'll worry about briefs later. Climbing in bed, I buried myself under my cover and got comfortable. As soon as I was in the perfect position, I was knocked the hell out.

Four hours later

My eyes fluttered open and I looked ahead of me at my TV that was now cut on, then I quickly looked next to me at my girlfriend who was fast asleep.

Cracking a smile, I sat up and kissed her forehead, the. got up and went downstairs. I was starving.

I started pulling out things for a sandwich. While in the middle of making that my baby came downstairs. She had on a cropped hoody and some of the smallest shorts, causing me to bite down on my lip.

"Welcome home stranger." She chuckled while wrapping her arms around me.

"I know you mad baby but I thought I was about to close out on a case but shit didn't go as planned."

"Aww I'm sorry to hear that baby." She stood up on her tippy toes and kissed my lips a few times.

"Want a sandwich?"

"No, I ate before I came."

I nodded. "How was your day?"

"Boring, I didn't have to work today so I was just sitting around. I invited your mom to lunch but she declined."

"Why would you do that?"

"Because, I want to get to know her better. I know this relationship is going to go far and it's very important that I have a good relationship with your mother."

"Micah, don't be forcing yourself on my mom." I shook my head while biting into my food.

Me and Micah started dating about 7 months ago. We were always cool in high school but she kept it hidden because of that bitch she called a best friend. Once they fell out, we became closer. Years went by and we dated other people. One night things got crazy and we had sex. Now here we are.

I introduced her to my mom a few weeks ago and my mom was being reckless, she wasn't feeling her. She thinks Micah is only with me because of the huge pay raise I just got due to my promotion. I explained to her about us basically being best friends and Micah telling me that she always liked me the night after we had sex. We got crazy drunk at my little celebration about my new position, I don't regret it at all though.

My mom thinks that story has gold digger written all over it and if Micah truly had feelings for me she would've been approached me. I don't get that from her though. She doesn't always have her hand out, I know she genuinely cares about me.

"I'm not forcing myself on her, I just know she doesn't care for me and I want to change however she feels. That's all."

"How she feels doesn't matter." I pulled her into my arms. "The only thing that matters is how I feel. She'll come around eventually, Alright?"

"Alright."

We kissed again.

"Since you're off, you should go shopping with me." Micah said giving me a huge smile.

"Babe, I'm really tired."

"I know but I don't want to sit in the house and besides all of my friends are busy. Pleaaaassse Chris."

I sighed. "Alright man. Let me get dressed."

"Thank you baby."

"Yeah yeah, whatever."

Nori Samuels

I decided to go be proactive today, so I tried to put on my nicest outfit, and go job hunting. I need money, I have to get back on my feet. Walking here the other day I spotted a library. I had enough money to use the Internet for a little while. So I went and pulled a few jobs ads, that allowed me to apply in person and printed off copies of my resume.

After that, I decided to stick around and read a few law books. I needed to keep my mind going. And being here was a lot better than that hotel.

I don't know what it is about laws and the government that intrigues me so much but I love it. Since I was a little girl, I've always wanted to be lawyer. I guess it came from sitting around watching Law and Order with my mom and grandma all day. I miss them so much.

They were so excited when I finished college. I was supposed to go straight to law school but he convinced me to take a break once I started working for him.

All I want is enough money to make it home. I should've never left Virginia in the first place. But I just had to be grown. My parents begged me not to go but I kept telling them that if I never got out of that small ass city, I'd never learn anything.

I'm learning hella lessons. I wish I could rewind time. I want to go back. I should've stayed home!

A tear dropped on the book, causing me to quickly wipe my face, then look around.

My eyes fell on a girl that was staring at me....hard. I sent her a small smile, she smiled back then got up and came over to me. "That book must be really good, it has you in tears." She said while taking the seat next to me.

I laughed. "Oh no, just drifted off for a second that's all."

"Oh ok....I don't mean to be straightforward but you're very pretty. I'm Allison but my friends call me Ally." Allison held her hand out for me to shake. I lightly grabbed it.

"I'm Nori."

"Nori, that's different but pretty. Is it short for anything?"

"Denoria but that's hideous so I have everyone call me Nori."

We both laughed.

"I understand. So you new in town? The place is usually full of NYU students."

"No, I actually moved here a couple years ago. I normally don't come in here. I just needed to do a little job hunting."

A smile peeled across Allison's face. "Oh yeah? What kind of job do you want?"

"At this point anything. If I have to bust tables then I will. I just need to get some money in my pockets ASAP."

"Well I guess we were destined to meet. My boss is hiring. He's a modeling agent and he's been looking for pretty girls to work with."

"Modeling? I don't know if that's for me."

"Are you kidding me? Nori you are gorgeous! You'd make so much money. I'm talking thousands of dollars. My boss is super talented he would love to work with you."

"I don't know."

"Come on Nori, at least give it a try. I bet you're going to be a natural."

"I don't even know how I'm going to do this. I currently don't have a phone so there's no way for me to meet him."

"What are you doing today?"

"Nothing."

"Well he's just down the block. We can go meet up with him."

"I don't know Allison."

"You really want to pass up on this good money? You say you want a job, I'm giving you an amazing opportunity."

I chewed on my bottom lip, trying to decide what I'm going to do. I'm really not in the position to pass up any money. I could just do a few shots and then quit. Especially if they're paying good money. Just make enough to get a New ID to buy a plane ticket and then head home.

One photo shoot won't hurt.

"Okay, let's go." I said.

"Yaaay!" Allison jumped up and grabbed my hand, basically pulling me out the building.

We started walking up the block. It was freezing out here and all I had was a small leather jacket that looked horrible.

Yeah, I do need this.

We kept walking and after a while it seemed like we were never going to stop. Then she turned to a brown building. "We're here." She said.

Finally.

Once the door opened she stepped back to let me in first. My intuition was telling me to run but she pushed me inside. I went to go back to the door but my arm was grabbed and something was put over my head.

I screamed and screamed until my head started hurting. Then something sharp went into my arm. Immediately my head started spinning and I dropped to me knees.

"Hey boss we got another one." A deep voice spoke.

"He...hel....help, me." I managed to say but it was useless. Then I felt someone kick me over and their hands went for my jeans. I wanted to fight back but I was slipping in and out of consciousness.

I kicked my legs one last time before I was out like a light.

Fuck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29 2 21
Sam is a girl who has a huge disease causing her to mess her life up. But when she goes to college She gets to meet a broken bad boy. Her whole story...
7K 242 20
⊙ Welcome to a web of secrets, lies, betrayal and sex. ⊙ He stood over me. "Stand up." "No." He bent and carried me in his arms. I squealed drawing i...
50.1K 614 80
Let me just put it this way: She lied to him. He believed her. Now she lives with the guilt of knowing he's fallen for the girl she isn't. But she's...
Her By Cassie

Teen Fiction

29.6K 841 36
Her life was abused and crushed. She never had the feeling of happiness and love, until he came.