RoadTripTV Oneshots (BoyxBoy)

By XxRoadies_RANDYxX

BoyxBoy OT3 OT4 OT5 The usual More

1-Randy
2-Racklyn
3-Randy
4-Jandy
5-Rykey
6-Jandy
7-Jacklyn
8-Mack
9-Rack
10-Mindy
11-Randy(very short)
12-Jandy/Fluff
13 - Mindy
14 - Rylyn
15 - OT5
16 - Rylyn
17 - Randy
18 - Rack
20 - Rylyn
21 - Short Imagine.
22 - Macklyn (Part 1)
23 - Rack

19 - Mack

2.3K 66 9
By XxRoadies_RANDYxX

*Mikey's POV*

I woke up and looked left to see my boyfriend staring at me.

"Finawy tu awakey" Jack says. He must be in little space.

"Awe is my baby little?" I ask in a baby voice. He nods and cuddles into me. I would love to stay in this position forever but Jack needs to be fed.

"C'mon sugar cube. Breakfast time." I said before getting up. I throw on some clean clothes and head to the kitchen, holding Jack's hand.

"What do you want to eat today?" I ask him softly. He looks around the kitchen while thinking then shrugs.

"Tu chwose pwease." He replies politely. I nod and quickly turn the television on and put Spongebob on for him to watch. He quietly sits down and watches it while I make my way to the kitchen and start making some toast.

Once it's done, I put his toast onto a plate and set it on the table with a fruit smoothie.

"Tank tu dwaddy." He says while sitting at the table. I leave the television on for him to watch while he eats and text Rye about bringing a dog for Jack.

Once Jack's finished, I wash his plates up and cuddle him on the sofa.

"I have a surprise on the way for you. It should be here in about 5 minutes." I whisper into his ear.

"I WUV SURPWISES!" He shouts happily. I giggle and we both hear the doorbell.

"Stay here and close your eyes." I say as I go to the door. I get the dog off of Rye and thank him before walking into the living room.

"Open your eyes baby." I say as I put biscuit down in front of him. He opens his eyes and looks at the dog.

"DWOGGY!" He squeals loudly and kneels down to pet the dog.

"He's yours." I say happily.

"Fank tu dwaddy, I wuv you a wot." He states before hugging me.

"Love you too sugar cube."

[A/N]: Sorry, I know this is bad aha.
Any requests will be taken.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 62.6K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
101K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
794K 47.8K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
128K 2.3K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...