Devil Incarnate β€’ Jikook

By mochikookielove

Park Jimin, a sassy employee of a convenience store catches the eye of a multimillionaire/mafia leader Jeon J... More

Warnings
The Encounter
The Encounter: Part Two
THE NEW CEO
Nuisance
Own The City
Nightmare
Sky High
Defeat
I Shouldn't Have Done That
Despair
Trouble
Plan
Baby...Daddy!
Hope
Happy
Crimson Pleasure
Argument
Blessing
This New Feeling
Meet The Family
You So Fucking Precious When You Smile
Drive You Wild
I'm So Fucking Dumb
Tell Me How You Want It...
Boy Meets Devil
Conflicted As Fuck
I Call Bullshit
Rest In Peace Parks
I'm the first...?
Killah
I Do
You Hurt Me, You Comfort Me
(AN)...HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT
Guilt And Regret
The Way I Am
The Truth Untold
The Bunny Smiled
Justice?
Questions [closed]
Answers
I'm So Sorry
You're My Fucking Husband!
Karma
You Fucked Up Big-time!
Ignorance Ain't Fucking Bliss
What Baby?!
Spiraled Into Deepest Dark
Rot In Pieces
My Baby Who's Pregnant
Lover, Hunter, Friend And Enemy
Abandoned Bunny
God's Grace
Appa
Chance
Red
Shut The Fuck Up!
Again?
Serendipity Topped By Euphoria
Sexy And Handsome
Oh Thank Fuck
Angel
Baby, Die Die Die
The Most Beautiful Moment In Life
Surprise Motherfucker
Blood, Sweat & Tears

Heir

27.6K 1.3K 1.1K
By mochikookielove

Author's POV:

•Not Proofread•

2 days later:

“For fuck's sake” Jimin exclaimed as soon as he woke up.

Rubbing his face he glanced at his sleeping husband. He smoothed down Jungkook's hair and went to check up on his son, whom he found asleep. Tucking him in again, he kissed his forehead and returned to his bedroom.

“Jungkookie~” Jimin called out as he shook the elder, who was practically like a lead weight. He shook him harder once again and the coconut head moaned in protest, making Jimin giggle.

“It's breakfast time already, we'll be late if you don't get up” Jimin informed brushing his husband's awry locks off his forehead.

“Alright” Jungkook whined and rubbed his eyes. He then glanced at his beautiful baby and pulled him flush against his body.

“I'd love to sleep again but seriously, if we don't get up, we'll be late” Jimin informed and Jungkook sighed.

“I wish we didn't go at all” Jungkook, brushed his own hair back whilst Jimin was attacked by his morning voice.

“Ahm, we have to though” Jimin cleared his voice and sat up, “but before that I have something to tell you” he patted Jungkook's chest.

“Why do you look like it's something serious?” Jungkook sat up too, fear evident on his features.

“Because it is” at Jimin's words Jungkook's whole body went cold.

“I don't want to live here” Jimin said and Jungkook immediately protested.

“Why?! Don't leave me please” Jungkook caught Jimin's paws and pleaded.

Instead of replying, Jimin chose to clutch his stomach and laugh his ass off, falling off the bed in the process.

“This isn't funny baby” Jungkook warned in an even lower tone, pulling Jimin back up on the bed.

“You're not leaving me” Jungkook spoke in the same low tone again.

“No” Jimin managed to speak in between laughs, “we're leaving together pabo” Jimin giggled at the end.

“Where?” Jungkook narrowed his eyes.

“Anywhere but here, this place brings back memories I don't want to think of” Jimin calmed himself and spoke in a serious tone.

Jungkook then understood why his baby wanted to fled this place. He too had fuck ton of torturous memories from this place so he immediately agreed to Jimin.

“Okay sure, there's this place on the other side of town. It isn't as big as this one but it's reasonably closer to my work. Plus there's tons of good schools Minkook can go to” Jungkook said after racking his sleepy brain.

“Perfect, we'll move today itself” Jimin informed and Jungkook nodded.

“Go get ready, I'll get Kookie ready” Jimin pecked Jungkook's forehead and missed the dreamy smile playing on the elder’s face as he walked away.

___________________________________

Jimin pushed back the heavy dark curtains and sunlight poured into the room. He immediately smiled at the warm sunlight hitting his skin, warming it up.

“Kookie~ get up” Jimin sat on his son's bed and ruffled his hair.

“Nuu~” Minkook whined and shoved himself further inside his blanket like a snail.

“Minkookie, don't be stubborn. Get up” Jimin giggled and pulled back the covers.

“No papa!” Minkook protested again and Jimin decided to pull out the big guns.

“Okay, sleep. I'm going to tell appa to take away your big car” Jimin mock threatened and got the desired result as Minkook immediately sprang up.

“Nuuuuu papa” he whined again.

“Then let's go get you ready” Jimin picked him up and swished them off to the bathroom while pretending to fly Minkook in the air like an airplane, which immediately uplifted the child's mood.

Jimin had partly gotten Minkook ready when Jungkook entered the room.

“Aah thank God you're here. I can't get him to wear this, please do that while I go get ready” Jimin shoved the clothing in Jungkook's hands and left kissing his cheek, again missing the smile playing on his husband's face.

“Morning appa!” Minkook greeted smiling and raised his hands, gesturing Jungkook to come near him, which the elder did.

Minkook immediately climbed up Jungkook's body (with Kook's help) and kissed his cheek, wanting to mimic his papa and see his appa smile.

“Morning Minkookie” Jungkook didn't just smile, he fucking giggled whilst thinking how he didn't deserve all this affection.

“Now wear this come on” Jungkook held the small pants.

“Nuuu appa, I don't like it” Minkook's expression went back to irritation and he stomped his foot against the bed whilst folding his hands against the mini sized bathrobe he donned.

“It will look very nice on you, please wear it” Jungkook offered his opinion.

“Nuuuu” Minkook shook his head.

“Papa will be mad at us both” Jungkook pouted, making Minkook huff.

“Okay” the kid answered, knowing well his papa is scary when he is mad. Jungkook immediately proceeded to dress him, not risking his son to change his mind.

“Woah” Minkook's eyes widened comically when he saw himself in the mirror. He was wearing a mini black suit.

“Told you you'll look nice” Jungkook fixed Minkook's hair while the kid nodded his head.

“Khajja” Jungkook said Minkook ran after his appa, stomping extra hard on his new shiny shoes.

“Papa is still busy getting ready, let's go down” Jungkook said to Minkook when he saw his bedroom void of Jimin's presence.

“Okay appa!” the kid answered and walked behind his appa, who kept looking back to make sure his son's following him properly.

Minkook squealed particularly loudly when he saw the humongous staircase leading to the ground floor.

“Slide~ appa I want to slide” Minkook jumped in his spot while Jungkook held his hand, afraid Minkook will fall down.

“Don't tell papa” Jungkook said while picking up his squealing son and set him on the smooth surface of the balustrade.

“Papa does this too!” Minkook informed and Jungkook heaved a breath of relief. He didn't want to fuck up doing anything fatherly nor did he want an enraged Jeon Jimin on his hands.

“Faster appa!” Minkook cheered as Jungkook was sliding him down the stairs.

“You'll fall if we go any faster” Jungkook knew he himself might fall off the stairs if he tried walking down any faster.

“But I want to go faster!” Minkook pouted and Jungkook got an idea.

“Don't tell this to papa okay?” Jungkook said and walked back to the top of the stairs whilst holding up Minkook.

“I won't appa” Minkook answered, already happy knowing his appa was giving in to his whims.

Jungkook placed his blessed ass on the balustrade sideways and sat Minkook on his lap, holding him close tightly by his waist. He then picked up his own legs off the ground, setting them in motion, letting gravity take it's course.

Minkook squealed and screamed out as they were sliding down speedily off the stairs. Jungkook perhaps giggled too, remembering himself doing this when he was young.

“Boom” Jungkook mimicked the noise of a grenade as he jumped off the curve at the end of the staircase, avoiding falling on his ass along with his son. Minkook giggled and then both of them turned around when they heard someone.

“Jeon Jungkook!” an angry Jimin stood at the top, look of betrayal on his face. He had seen Jungkook jump off at the end of the staircase, immediately realizing what his husband was upto.

“Oops, let's run” Jungkook ran, Minkook still in his arms.

“Appa look! Papa going faster than us!” Minkook pulled at Jungkook coat as his head was already placed on Jungkook's shoulder, looking back towards Jimin.

Jungkook turned around and saw his baby sliding down the blastrudate, and as Minkook said, he was faster than them.

“Cute” he mused but his eyes widened when Jimin jumped off the stairs and stood on the ground. He immediately ran off, being chased by Jimin. Minkook laughed his ass off all the while, finding it amusing to see his papa chasing them around.

The chase soon came to an end when they reached the dining table where Jimin scolded them both for how dangerous their fun activity had been. Jungkook pouted along with his son, making Jimin forgive them both and letting them off with a warning.

“Kookie” Jimin called out as he, Jungkook and Minkook along with Yoongi and Hoseok sat at the breakfast table.

“Yes papa!” Minkook spoke before Jungkook could open his mouth to reply.

Everyone at the table burst into laughter, except Jungkook who had a dreamy smile whilst staring at his cute son.

“From now on you're Kook” Jimin said to Jungkook and turned to his son at his right side.

              Minkook    Jimin
Kook ////////table//////////
             Yoongi  Hoseok

(an: again one of those unnecessary diagrams).

“Eat everything on your plate Kookie” Jimin cooed ruffling Minkook's black luscious locks.

“Okay papa!” Minkook answered and continued skillfully eating his breakfast, just like his papa taught him.

“Kook” he again turned to Jungkook who stopped eating, giving Jimin his undivided attention.

“I'm selling the dance studio you got me” Jimin informed.

“Okay?” Jungkook said questioningly.

“Just wanted to tell you since it was a gift from you” Jimin cleared and Jungkook nodded.

“You found it creepy anyways so I don't mind” Jungkook shoved toast in his mouth right after speaking and picked his phone up, typing away at it. He just smiled at Jimin when he gave him a suspicious look.

___________________________________

“What are we going to say about Minkook?” Jimin asked Jungkook as the said kiddo stared up at his papa. Jimin just shook his head and smiled at him, making Minkook turn back to his game.

“We wanted him to grow away from the limelight. This will be sort of a face reveal” Jungkook said and Jimin nodded his head.

The media had managed to find out the return of the young spouse of the CEO of Jeon Enterprises. At Jimin's departure, the media had speculated fuck tons of reasons. Even one that said Jimin ran away with a younger prospect, much better than Jungkook. Upon finding all these defaming news, Jeon Enterprises released a statement pertaining to Jimin's absence. Which made even more sense to the media since they now knew of the existence of the heir of Jeons.

The limousine halted at a sprawling castle like residence. Reporters already lined up, clicking pictures of various political figures and the motherfucking president himself.

Jungshin was already quite popular as a politician, paving way to his new dreamㅡ being the next president. Even the residing president liked Jungshin so he showed up to express his support in Jungshin's endeavour.

“Is he going to be okay?” Jungkook asked Jimin, both of them looking at their son who was seated between them.

“Hopefully” Jimin sighed, “Minnie, we're going to get our pictures taken as we go in, don't be scared by the amount of people around us okay?” Jimin soothed down Minkook's hair, making him look presentable.

“Okay papa” Minkook smiled and handed Jungkook his game, done playing.

“Khajja” Jungkook put the game aside and unbuckled Minkook's safety seat. He then gracefully exited the vehicle, Minkook on one arm.

(an: credits to whoever made this. I think the baby resembles Kook so this is the Jeon family).

Cameras immediately flashed as they captured Minkook's face and Jungkook's as he moved away to let Jimin exit the car. They then moved ahead and stood against the backdrop of a poster of Jungshin and got their pictures taken. Minkook impressively flashed a charming smile along with his parents, making everyone uwu themselves to death.

Jimin and Jungkook ignored all the questions being screamed at them, choosing to leave the hectic place.

“Who were all those people appa?” Minkook asked.

“Guests” Jungkook answered, unable to come up with an explanation to explain journalism to his five and a half year old son.

Minkook simply nodded with an open mouth.

“Hoseok hyung didn't reach yet?” Jimin asked as they turned around to search for the Sunshine.

“Aah Yoongi texted me saying they were making a stop before coming here” Jungkook informed and Jimin nodded, continuing their walk to the palace.

The trio finally reached inside the humongous house and up the stairs to the huge office of Jungshin.

“Appa” Jungkook bowed and Minkook's eyes widened at the foreign situation of his appa calling someone else appa.

“Aah you're here” Jungshin turned away from the small circle or people he was talking with.

“Please excuse us” Jungshin flashed a charming smile at the small group, practically shooing them away, which they immediately did.

“So this is my grandson” Jungshin immediately looked down at Minkook who stood next to Jimin, who held Minkook's tiny paw in his own.

“Yes” Jungkook answered cautiously.

Despite it being few years since his appa has changed, he could never let his guard down in the man's presence.

“Come here boy” Jungshin kneeled down on one knee, offering his hand to Minkook.

Minkook moved back with a frown, looking up at Jimin, silently asking who the fuck is that?

“It's your grandpa” Jimin assured, pushing Minkook towards Jungshin slightly.

(an: I ain't finna google what's grandpa called in hangul).

Minkook set his doubtful glare expression and walked towards Jungshin, who chuckled at his glare.

“He's like Jungkook” Jungshin chuckled as he picked Minkook up, who still glared at him.

“What's your name?” Jungshin, to everyone's surprise tickled Minkook's side.

“Jeon Minkook” the kiddo fought hard to suppress the giggle bubbling up and kept his glare intact.

“That's such a cute name” a young man, who all this time stood back gauging the whole situation moved ahead to incorporate himself in the conversation.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at the man and Jimin immediately caught on the identity of the stranger.

“Hi, I'm Jimin; Jungkook's spouse” Jimin introduced himself with his best smile. He was curious to meet the man who managed to do the unthinkable.

“I'm Taeyong, this charming man's spouse. Pleased to meet you” the stranger smiled alluringly and motioned to Jungshin.

“Likewise” Jimin smiled back.

After conversing with Jungshin and his young spouse, all of them walked down to the small party. Minkook had chose to go back to his appa's side, not liking his grandpa's company.

“You don't like him?” Jimin whispered at Jungkook as they sat while Jungshin was giving some annoying speech.

“No” Jungkook answered with a huff.

“Why? He seems so nice, he even looks to be around your age” Jimin said as he glanced at the man they were gossiping about.

Minkook could only alternate his gaze between his parents and the man his papa looked at, trying to understand the conversation.

“He's elder than me but looks young. I hate him; he acts sweet, overly sweet. Almost seems faked” Jungkook grit his teeth.

“Oh okay, we'll stay away from him then” Jimin nodded, understanding his husband's concern.

As Jungshin concluded his speech, Jungkook went up to give another speech supporting his father's endeavour. He even wished him good luck, outwardly of course. Inside, he still disliked him.

The party ended with conversations with fuck tons of people, who all complimented the Jeon’s offspring. Some even credited Jimin entirely for it, stating he's unbelievably beautiful. Jungkook all but fumed internally whenever someone complimented his baby. He smiled but internally he imagined cutting open each one of them.

'I need to talk to Grace' Jungkook thought.

“Kook, you seem tensed” Jimin rubbed his husband's back as they stood at the side. The crowd now feasted at the other side of the garden they were in. Minkook was long kidnapped by the sunshine, who insisted the couple take some time for themselves.

“I despise everyone present here” Jungkook answered honestly, having learned well to express himself rather than bottling it all up.

“We'll leave soon. Your appa needs to give his parting speech, then we can fled this place” Jimin smiled up at Jungkook who ran a worrying hand through his hair.

Jimin then leaned up on his tiptoes and surprised Jungkook with a kiss, which Jungkook immediately deepened. The elder thanked him through the kiss, knowing well Jimin was trying to destress him.

The sound of someone clearing their throat broke their passionate kiss.

“Really?” Jungkook cocked an eyebrow at the intruder who rolled his eyes.

“Speech time” he said plainly and walked away.

(an: I'm giving a cupcake to the person who guesses who this person was).

Jimin could only giggle and follow Jungkook as he led them inside with a possessive hand on Jimin's waist.

____________________________________

AN:

Sorry for the lateness, this is a longer chapter as compensation.

I remember someone saying they wanted a q&a so I'm doing it right here. Just put the person's name and state your question, for eg: Jimin: bla bla.

I'll answer right here to save time. Questions which aren't answered maybe cuz I didn't get the notif for it (happens a lot) or it's a spoiler question.

Drop all your questions here!

Thank you for waiting patiently for this update ♥ Love y'all immensely♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

732K 19.7K 72
Ever since Jaylen was younger, the only thing in his mind was basketball. Win championships throughout school, then, eventually, get drafted into the...
892K 37.8K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
101K 5.6K 54
"I'm attracted to you" he smiled seductively. "I don't like you, I only want to fuck you. I wanna burry myself in between your thighs" Those are th...
104K 6.5K 24
Churn. My stomach churned whenever I saw his eyes glancing towards me. My stomach churned whenever he talked to me. My stomach churned whenever he ca...