Ghosts โœข Stilinski | 5

By stilesbiles

[season six A and season six B] season six A โRemember... remember I love you.โž In which the pack ends up s... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO

THIRTEEN

2.1K 50 6
By stilesbiles

THIRTEEN

"The Tunnel's gate's locked," Lydia informed us, running towards us. "Everything's locked." She entered the room that we were in, we were in the tunnel's ground. Scott had locked the door behind her.

Malia jogged over to us. "Think it'll hold them off?" Malia asked.

"Probably not."

"Definitely not."

"Absolutely not."

"You guys aren't hoping I'm gonna be optimist are you?" Malia asked. We all then looked at the somewhat freezer that was in the corner of the room.

"So, how cold does this thing get?" Scott asked and we all seemed to agree to ignore Malia's question and walked over to the freezer.

"Cold enough for a Hellhound. It's not the same as an ice bath you gave Isaac, it can go lower your core temperature past anything human that can survive." Lydia explained.

"So what does freezing our asses off having to do with our memories?" Malia asked. I'm gonna be honest, I kind have no idea either.

"It'll slow your heart-rate, and put you in a trance-like state," Lydia explained some more.

"Like hypnosis," Scott tells us and I nodded, finally understanding what is actually going on here. I just want Stiles back. I miss him, yet I don't really know him. Wait, I did know him but I can't excatly remember him.

Lydia nodded. "Hypnotic Regression. If we can figure out how to work it."

Malia then looked around and spotted some buttons. She points to it. "This says start, so, maybe it's not that complicated," Malia tells us.

"It's complicated," Scott said, there were temperature buttons and what not on the machine.

"So, optimistically, how much time do you think we need to do this?" I asked, looking at the old machine.

"As much time as Liam and Stilinski can give us," Scott answers me, looking my way. Scott then pulled opened the door and it opens into a small little area. Scott had taken off his t-shirt and Malia had pressed the start button. I noticed Scott's tattoo, maybe Stiles had something to do with that.

"Okay, it's doing something. You ready?" Malia asked as we can hear the machine turning on, hopefully. Scott gave my hand a squeeze, I squeezed back and he opened the door some more before entering the machine.

Slowly, he enters and I had shut the door for him. We made eye contact before I locked it completely. "Remember, this will get cold enough to kill you," Lydia tells Scott. "So if something feels wrong or like, it's not working..."

"It's going to work," Scott tells her, I hope it works. I really hope to God it works.

"I hope you're not saying that because you think I know what I'm doing," Lydia said.

"I'm saying that because I know you can figure it out." Scott then glanced at me. Lydia then flipped some switches and the machine did its magic. "Oh, okay, all right, yeah, that's cold. Really cold." You could see some cold fogs entering the tiny space he's in.

"So what are we suppose to do? Talk to him?" Malia asked, turning her head towards Lydia and I. "Help him remember? Wait till he turns into werewolf freezy pop?"

I let out a short and sharp laugh at Malia's joke, though, I'm sure she was serious. Lydia glared at me. "We need to guide him. Keep him focused." Lydia explained.

You can hear Scott grunting and sucking through his teeth. "Scott, you have to think about him. Concentrate on Stiles." I start to instruct my brother. "Try to picture him in your head. Think about what he looks like, the thing he says."

That's when the machine starts to make a funny noise, making Scott grunt. "I don't like this. Something's wrong." Malia informs us.

"Wait." Lydia said. "Give it a few more seconds."

"Ah!" Scott grunts, placing a hand on the window.

"I'm getting him out of there," Malia said, in her demanding voice.

"Wait!" Lydia said, catching her hand before Malia had unlocked it. Scott's hand had slid off the wall and his eyes were now closed, he looked completely out of it.

It's working. "Scott..." I trailed off, wondering if I can get his attention. "Can you hear me?" Scott then looked up at us, his eyes glowing a bright red. "Scott. Can you hear me?" He didn't respond, making me very worried. He looked like he was going to fal asleep.

"Scott, don't fall asleep." Lydia rushed out. "You have to keep your eyes open."

"Trying..." A very sleepy Scott responded.

"It's not sleeping. I think you're losing consciousness." Lydia tells Scott. Malia and I cast each other a look, she looked confused and worried. "And if you do that, I think we're going to lose you."

My head snaps over to Scott. "Scott, stay awake. Scott!" I yelled at him, but I can see yelling at him isn't making anything better. I made sure I was up and close to the glass, Scott kept looking at me his eyes opening and closing.

"Scott, try to find him," Lydia called out. "Try to find him in your memories."

"Find him in any memory," I continued for Lydia. "Good or bad."

Scott looked freaked out, he looked... lost. By the way he's turning his head and his eyes were watery. "What's happening to him?" Malia asked, obviously seeing this as well.

"I don't know." Lydia answered calmly.

"He doesn't look good. He looks... lost." I tell her softly.

"I think he is. I think maybe it's too much information." Lydia tells us her theory. "Like, he's getting buried under all the memories. Being overloaded by them."

"So what do we do to help him?" Malia asked, panicking slightly.

"Scott, Scott can you hear me?" I call out. "You have to try focus!"

"You hear that?" Malia asked, turning her head in another direction. She then walked off to the entrance to try and hear more clearly.

"Thunder?" I asked.

"Maybe," Malia answered.

I sighed and looked at my brother who looked lost and like he was in pain. "This isn't working." I finally said.

Malia walked back over to us. "Then we have to figure something else out." Malia demands.

"I know. I know." Lydia said.

"Is he gonna freeze to death in there?" Malia asked.

Lydia turned her head to Malia. "If his memories don't kill him."

"There has to be another way to do this. Isn't there?" Malia pleaded.

"I don't know. This is my first time attempting to try open a dimensional rift in space-time." Lydia sarcastically said. "So I'm kind of fumbling around in the dark, okay?"

Malia nodded, understanding. "I'm getting him out."

Lydia holds onto Malia's wrist before she could. "Wait. I'm not the only one." Lydia said.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm not the only one fumbling around in the dark." Lydia realized.

"What does that mean?" Malia asked.

I think I get it. "I think she's thinking we actually have to treat this more like an actual hypnosis," I explained. Lydia nodded. "They use images to guide you through memories. Like, a stairwell. The steps take you own through one year of your life to the next."

"That's how they regress you back." Lydia finished off for me.

"I get it." Malia said. "So he needs to imagine something. What do we tell him?"

"I've got something," I say to them quitely before stepping closer to the machine. "Scott? Can you hear me?" He winced. "Scott, listen. Imagine this. Imagine you're in the high school. Visualize yourself in the high school, in the corridor where all the lockers are. Just try to imagine standing there. That's where your memories are. They're all in the lockers. They're locked away behind each one. Every memory of Stiles is in a separate locker. Scott, you're there. In high school. You're standing there right now."

"Stacey, I need your help I don't think I can do this." I heard Scott call in the machine. "I can't figure it out."

"Keep looking." I say, praying he's alright.

"There are memories, but I don't know which one's the right one." Scott's eyes remained closed. "What am I suppose to do?"

"Find another memory," I tell him. "Just find another memory,"

He didn't respond back, his eyes were now opened and he was staring straight ahead and I noticed that ice was soon forming on the machine window. "It's getting too cold. He's getting too cold." Lydia pointed out.

"What if it's not enough to remember him?" Malia asked, turning towards us. "What if it's some kind of connection he's supposed to make because of a memory?"

"Like an emotional connection?" I asked.

"That could be why it worked for Stilinski, right?" Malia suggested.

"He wasn't remembering just someone. He was remembering his son." Lydia said.

"It's not always a good idea to live with your best friends, Stiles."

"It wouldn't matter, because we're brothers."

My eyes widen slightly. Who the heck was that? Was that... Stiles? More memories come in, I remember talking to Stiles about trying to find somewhere for Scott and him to live after graduation.

"Scott, Scott listen." I say and the girls turned their heads towards me. "Listen, I remember something. At the start of the year, Stiles was trying to find a place for us to find a place to live after graduation. He said... you were going to get an apartment together? And I remember saying something to Stiles its not always a good idea to live with your friends. Or even best friends. But Stiles said it wouldn't matter because you weren't just friends, you guys were more like brothers."

I don't think I knew anyone who had a brotherly like friendship like Stiles and Scott.

"Why'd you do that?" I heard a voice, that was my voice. "Why'd you kiss me?"

"Because I love you."

And then it hit me like a truck. I hear something ring in my ear, quite loudly and I didn't even realize that Malia and Lydia were bringing Scott out of the machine.

Stiles loves me. Not in the best friend, type of way, but in the I want you to be my girlfriend. Was I Stiles' girlfriend? Is he my boyfriend?

"Stacey? Hey, Stacey?" My own brother snapped me out of my thoughts, how could I forget my own boyfriend?

"I-" I glanced over at Malia, Lydia, and Scott. Scott was wrapped in a towel, walking towards me worridly. "I remembered something else."

"What did you remember?" Scott asked softly.

"Stiles is my boyfriend."

A/N

Oh shit, a rat

I love this hehe

Thanks for the support!

Comment, share, vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 4.3K 27
๐‘๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐‹๐ˆ๐€ | โ There are so many threats happening all at once and no one trusts anyone. People are dying and we don't know why or how or who's...
1.6K 67 11
[ BOOK 5 ] COMPLETE โŒ It's been three months since the dread doctors, the beast of Gรฉvaudan, Theo, Katherine was busy, she's been focusing on schoo...
250 21 8
when olivia dunbar thought it couldn't get worse, it did. by a landslide. she thought she'd seen it all, but she was wrong. so very wrong. olivia can...
104K 4.8K 52
[BOOK 5] "๐™ž ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™š๐™ก๐™จ๐™š, ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ข๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™› - ๐™ž ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™– ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ก." F...