Mine | Jaeyong

By -EXCTICALEX

πŒπˆππ„ /mʌΙͺn/ 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘢𝘯 β€’ used to refer to a thing or things belonging to or associated with the sp... More

His heart
Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Thank you!
Update

Chapter 10

5.5K 290 161
By -EXCTICALEX

Taeyong's stomach was tingling with the sweet feeling of butterflies, a feeling he enjoyed. He was leaning on his head and staring at the far end, at nothing, in the classroom.

Until Miss Russett sighed and called his name to wake him up. 'Lee Taeyong, could you please tell us what's so important for you to be staring off into the distance like that?' It would make the situation worse for those to know, Miss Russet was infact Mr Haver's special one.
But Taeyong didn't know how to feel about her. She was just, Miss Russett. A switch personality. One minute she would be fine, the next, a bitchy person.

Taeyong looked up, the blush on his cheeks grew. 'I didn't sleep well last night.' He spoke up in a low voice.

'Well why not?' Miss Russet was clearly being a nuisance, invading privacy that wasn't hers to invade.
All the students were looking at them both, other's (the good students) were doing the task set on the board, an essay of The Lord of The Flies. That Taeyong forgot to read, surprisng I know. Usually with all the boring time in the world in that mansion, you'd think he would've finished it way before everyone else. But he got distracted.

Taeyong sat up, he was feeling rather confident and maybe even full of himself for some reason. 'Why do I have to explain myself to you? Clearly it's my business and not yours.' He said prodding at the book on his desk with a smile.

Taeyong had evolved?
A week ago he would never even dare to do this to the teacher, or even speak to them. He also would definitely get his homework assignments in on time and read the books set for the task. But something changed. Something made him less like the same Taeyong everyone knew him as. Perhaps the name of trouble got to him, the detentions he had over the week, skipping school and being chased down by the police at a pride march with Jaehyun.

Jaehyun. Jaehyun. Jaehyun.
He had become accustom to Taeyong's spinning mind, that was like a spider web of thoughts and memories.

Jaehyun this, Jaehyun that. The boy was obviously obsessed with him.

Taeyong looked away rudely and starred down at the book. 'I don't think it's that great, it's a load of rubbish in all honesty. Boy's all stuck on an island? Fair enough, but the brutality of it is horrendous... I think you should chose better books with your spare time Miss.' He said, as he looked at the book. He had read Chapter 1 and 2, that drove him to boredom. Then he read the blurb for a better insight and just about got the idea that it truly wasn't his cup of tea.

Miss Russet's was furious.
'Office. Now. I'm sure you will be able to find a better book in your own time and share it to the class while your in a detention!' She shouted, in fury. She sat back down and watched as Taeyong sighed and sulked on his way out of the classroom.

He didn't want to have the abuse of the Headmaster.

So instead, to make matters worse, even though he believed it would make them better, he ran up the field of the school. Trodded through the cross-country path, into the small meadow. He sat down there, it was nice. Cold, icy in the air. But it was nice. A small icy breeze couldn't hurt him.

He unzipped his backpack that he took off his shoulder and brought out Dr. Jekyll and Mr Hyde, a book, from his bag. He liked this one, it was about split personality and it was a thriller of the 18th century. Of course because of the battle science and religion.

After he had done reading, he heard the bell sound out. 'Student, Lee Taeyong is missing. Please report the office if you see him around.' He laughed.

'Pft, yeah right.' He said zipping his bag up and putting it on his shoulders. He began walking further up the field. Until three cross-armed figures came into view. 'Taeyong, I thought you'd be better!' One of them chuckled.

He looked up from the glance of feet he saw. It was the famous trouble-maker trio: Ten, Johnny and Mark.
They laughed. 'You really aspire to be like us huh? With all that's ahead of you?' Johnny said disappointedly.

Taeyong fixed his glasses on his face and nervously coughed. He fiddled with his fingers. 'And, that's coming from you three?' He sighed with a slight laugh.

Ten chuckled. 'Fair enough.'
'Want to escape them? They're looking for us too you know?' Ten uncrossed his arms and pulled Taeyong forward with them.

Taeyong smiled shyly.
'Yup.'

But then a prolonged loud shout echoed through the field. 'LEE TAEYONG!'
He gulped and hid behind Ten quickly in a rush. Ten laughed.
'Don't be too scared, it's your friend.' Ten said, as Jaehyun was angrily trotting through the tall weeds in the field mixed with poppies and corn. There was a wooden gate beside them, Taeyong quickly leapt over it anyway.

He looked behind to see Jaehyun get more angry. Which he fed by doing more reckless things.

Taeyong stuck his tongue out and giving Jaehyun the rude finger.

Ten, Johnny and Mark were cackling in their place with laughter. This only made Taeyong skip away cheerfully. He grabbed the railing, beginning to climb up it, Jaehyun ran faster. 'Get back down Taeyong before I tackle you and drag you to the office!' He yelled.

Taeyong laughed. 'Like you'd do that.'

Ten, Johnny and Mark had joined him, Jaehyun, as he climbed after Taeyong.
Taeyong jumped off and landed into the foreign land of the girls school, the only nearest route of an escape, but a risky one.

Jaehyun jumped down and grabbed Taeyong's sleeve. 'Stop being an asshole!' He shouted. Taeyong pouted.
'But what if I like it this way? This school shouldn't even call itself a school.' Taeyong muttered back.

Ten nodded after jumping down, clapping the dirt off of his hands. 'He's right Jaehyun, have you even experienced or even whitnessed what the teachers do here?'

Johnny and Mark jumped down, Mark leant his arm on Ten's shoulder.

Taeyong was looking at Jaehyun though, nervously. He was slowly starting to regret what he was doing and maybe Jaehyun charging over to stop him was the best thing, but Jaehyun was just a little late and now he had to face larger punishment than before.  Jaehyun looked at Taeyong with deep concern rested on his face. Ten then ended up pulling the both of them through the girl's school property.

A few girls looked at the boy's as they walked, with confused face's.

Johnny waved with a flirtatous grin on his face, which made many of the crowd of girls to squeel.
Taeyong then saw a teacher charge forward. He whacked the other's chests and pointed at the angry female teacher.
Ten suddenly filled with shock and he pushed the other's forward as he began running. He showed them a direction into the small forest where another railing sat, before they could climb up it a girl approached them.

'Jaehyun?' She tapped his shoulder, he slowly reared his head around. It was, certainly was Josie. A girl with dark brown hair and eyes, a small body with wavy hair and a face of confusion.

Taeyong huffed, rolling his eyes and already he had begun climbling after Ten and Johnny. Mark joined him in a sigh.
'Jaehyun if you want to get in trouble, get up here now. Actually, we'll get in trouble anyway.' Spoke Mark, he had to correct himself at the end.

'Oh, uh Josie.' He said awkwardly.

'Jaehyun, I got your letter. From that goon of yours.' Josie had a displeased look on her face. 'You haven't spoken to me for weeks.' She said angrily.

Jaehyun smiled and grabbed the railing. 'I have better things to do... I hope you have a nice life.' He said as he began climbing. She grabbed his leg and yanked him down, he fell in a groan.

'What did you just say?!' She had her sour face on again. 'You really think you are going to break up with me like that?!'

'Yes. I hoped so.' He said getting up. 'I really have to go, let's solve this matter later. Bye-bye.' He said, attempting to climb the railing again. The other boys were waiting on the other side, Johnny was laughing. Ten whacked him and said that it's a situation that shouldn't be funny. Then Taeyong had his arms crossed behind a tree. 'Are they done being all lovey dovey now?' He spoke.

'Oooh no! They're really getting it on now.' He had joked, this made Taeyong shoot a look behind a tree to see a very angry Josie climb up after Jae.

Jae hopped off the rail and jumped down, right after came Josie. 'Come back here!' She yelled. She brought her book out, whacking him on the head with it.

'Love is in the air~' Sung Ten once again, the other's  laughed, the other's refer to Mark and Johnny.

Taeyong just observed, thinking Jae had deserved it. He did cheat on Josie and he was becoming more annoying. He wondered why Jae had even started a relationship with a girl if he truly liked Taeyong, it made no sense.

But in Jae's eyes it did.
The point of dating a girl would make it less obvious of his feelings. He was always so uncomfortable around Josie.

'Yah, Taeyong help-' He said, making sounds of pain as he got continuously whacked with the hard leather book.

Josie dropped the book and stomped on it. 'Why?! Why, why, why! Boys! You boys are so heartless sometimes!' She screamed, but her anger turned into tears that flooded down her face. She looked a lot like a child who was having a temper tantrum.

It reminded Jaehyun of Taeyong, when he is sensitive.

Johnny stepped forward. 'What did he do, hm?' He spoke soothingly and lovingly.

Ten groaned. 'John, I swear- you casanova.'

Johnny pulled Josie into a notable hug that everyone looked at. Jaehyun patted Johnny's shoulder. 'She was just treating the asshole as she should. Come on, I deserved it didn't I?' Jaehyun stretched his arms out.

Taeyong stepped forward. 'My turn.' He too was holding a book. 'Maybe Dr. Jekyll will be able to knock some sense into you!' He whacked the book onto Jaehyun's head.

Jaehyun groaned and rubbed it. 'Hey... that wasn't nice.'

'I think you need it. Books give common or uncommon knowledge don't they? Something you lack both ways. I was wondering if I hit you with the words from my mouth, would it be hard enough? But I believe Robert Louis Stevenson would be better at that conpared to me.' He said fast, in a grumpy tone. 'I don't want to be a goon thank you very much.' He sighed. 'So you want to talk about what happened last night or did you forget about it?'

Ten gave a whistle.

Josie wiped her eyes gently, 'Huh?' but Johnny ended up doing it for her anyway.

Mark whacked Ten on the chest. 'You two owe me fifty, I won.' He grinned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 1K 30
COMPLETED Jaehyun purchases a bunch of furniture from IKEA for his new house. As he is struggling to pronounce the names of the furniture, he acciden...
30.6K 1.3K 24
COMPLETED (TRIGGER WARNING!!! : TOXIC top) Living in a financially unstable family, Taeyong had to work as soon as he finished high school. But noth...
5.8K 385 20
- part one of can't stand him series "who knew a piece of paper simply telling him who he was rooming with and what to pack would cause so much anger...
119K 5.8K 25
Taeyong recently moved to a new town with his mother and saw a festival was happening nearby. Jaehyun on the otherhand was on a date with his girlfri...