Chapter 28

Taeyong had looked down at his drink of water, turning the opposite way to them both, giving Chittapon the look saying 'Don't tell them' while he picked up the glass of water with his other hand that wasn't nervously resting on his own thigh, he drank the water leaving them all in an awkward silence.

Taeyong felt an unpleasant feeling build up in his chest, it was no doubtedly some anxiousness because of how he was unaware how to address a situation such as this.

Chittapon got up from the table, the chair creaked back as he stood up from it.
'Well, we're okay.'
Taeyong nodded his head in the fast motion and did the same as Chittapon.

'What were you doing talking to Taemin? Do you know him?' Jaehyun's eyes felt irratable as he tried to hide his annoyance. 'I didn't even know he was here-' He then thought about it. 'Fashion week...'

'Jaehyun, it isn't much of a big deal, really. He just thought I was someone else.'

Jaehyun had to disagree with Taeyong, he could sense that was a lie. Why would something that coincidental happen? But if he wasn't allowed to know what it was, he had to accept that fate and carry on. Perhaps he would think about it more later and find out more of what happened, but he didn't whitness any more than Taemin waving his hands in a sort if surrender before running off in a direction.

He made a sigh, an exhale through his nostrils.

'Well, should we go on a double date? Seeing as we're all here. Cheer things up a little.' Jaehyun offered, he changed the subject for them and suddenly Johnny's once uninterested eyes turned into intriguedness and a smirk arose across his lips.

Taeyong and Chittapon glanced at one another, then both crossing their arms in sync like they had some twin-energy to them. Both sighed, but this was untimed. 'Hmm, maybe.' Taeyong thought about it.

Taeyong knew what Jaehyun's thoughts were, they hadn't gone on a date before unless you count the one when they went to the city, or the small one's they shared at home. So he made a small nod, now there was just Chittapon. Who was really contemplating it, he was slightly put off with the fact of Johnny trying to eye-flirt with him. Tae just kicked the other's ankle to make him decide quicker. So Chittapon did, forcing a nod as he gritted his teeth through the pain on the shin of his ankle.

So with that, both of the J-brothers (as Taeyong began calling them in his head because it was easier, even though they were not brothers) exchanged a glance that consisted of a half smile.
Taeyong began to think if they had a plan of their own, and theirs maybe wouldn't work out. Except theirs was a bet, and would end in... a maid's costume.  But they weren't planning on telling them that.

As the day went on, the boys dragged their dates out of the restaurant and into fresh air of the outside world of Paris. It really was a splended, as Jaehyun called it, place. It was as if they were in a fairytale, partially this would be accompanied with the fact that they were in the high-end of Paris, the richer part. As they were walking along what seemed to be a Boulevard of beauty, as Jaehyun and Taeyong were walking behind Johnny and Chittapon, they watched as Johnny made a bold move as to move and slide his finger tips into Chittapon's hand and intertwine their fingers, Chittapon did not ask for this and his face stuck to the ground as he brought his baseball cap from his bag and placed it over his head so nobody would recognise him, even though they were in a foreign country and that wouldn't matter. Taeyong guessed it was actually because he was blushing and he didn't want anybody to think he was, even Johnny, but he seemed to be looking at the boys face frequently, so maybe he did know, under that shadow on his face.

Jaehyun and Taeyong, being used to many types of frequent affection seemed to be doing their usual things. Until Jaehyun decided to wrap his arm around Taeyong sweetly, as they looking at the fountain they were passing, it sprayed out the crystal liquid of water and glistened and sparkled as the sunlight caught it.

As Jaehyun brought his phone out, not moving his arm that was tightly hugging Taeyong to his side, he took a picture of it which was followed by a snap sound of his phone. 'Smile.' Jaehyun quickly told Taeyong who didn't realise the male had flipped the camera direction and taken a picture so quickly. In the picture Taeyong looked wide-eyed at Jaehyun instead of smiling, he was processing what he said because he had no time to smile. Except Jaehyun who was smiling widely and looked perfect.

'I don't like that one.' Taeyong had muttered tapping Jaehyun's screen.

Jaehyun made a laugh. 'But, I do. Let's go!'

Taeyong pouted.
'No delete it!' He tried to male a grab for Jaehyun's phone but that didn't work out because he hid it in his back pocket. Where he added. 'Unless you want to touch my ass to get it.' Jaehyun was being a tease.

Taeyong backed away, ew. 'No way am I doing that, aha... ha.' Taeyong sounded awkward as he tried to not act embarrassed. He only made it worse by doing this.

Jaehyun had the grin on his face again.
'You sure? It won't delete itself.' In all honestly he wouldn't even let Taeyong delete it anyway but it was amusing for him to tease his boyfriend and get him all flustered for no reason. And so Taeyong wondered if Jaehyun and Johnny were just messing with their hearts lately, their would be Chittapon and Taeyong.

'I'm very, very sure. Certain. I'm not touching you. Absolutely not. Never in your wildest dreams.' He seemed to be over-egging it because Jaehyun was frowning. 'Awh. But how did you know?'

Taeyong gave a face of disgust. 'What has Johnny done to you? I'm actually concerned for you.' And the both of them caught up with the other two, slowly walking to the other side of the fountain.

'Hm, it's not his fault.'

'Don't you say it's my fa-'

'Yeah it is.'