Chapter 08

When Jaehyun had pulled away, he gulped: He was fearful of what Taeyong's reaction would be, but it was much like Jaehyun's. Taeyong was speechless and didn't say anything but the blush that adressed his face was enough to say the least.

Jaehyun's intention of doing this act was simply nothing. Just, feeling.

Taeyong wasn't so sure if it was a joke, why would Jaehyun ever kiss him? Why would a homophobe kiss the same sex?
Unless if they're scared of themselves and overcome that fear, then clearly what Taeyong was guessing has been overruled.

But then as Jaehyun was about to speak someone tapped his shoulder, his response was a quick turn around; except his face filled with utter horror. His stomach turned.

Taeyong on the other hand had no idea who this figure was but they didn't seem of the nice sort.

'Jeffrey!' The person spoke, who was a boy. Much younger looking than Jaehyun (but only slightly). He had a posh accent much like Jae's, just more snobbier. 'I never would have thought I would catch you strutting around here with your gun's on this side of the battleground...' He said, a lollipop stick sticking out from his mouth.

The boy had silver hair, but it wasn't of old age. Clearly dyed. There was a tone in his voice that felt a little off. He looked a lot like a bunny, a lot like a singer Taeyong had seen somewhere-

Jaehyun was growling under his breath. But Taeyong was quick to hear and fear washed all over him, he just stuck behind Jaehyun's back and pulled on his shirt, 'Jae just walk away.' He whispered but then his whispers were probably not too powerful or loud enough because Jae pushed up close to the silver-haired boy, which of whoom was grinning at the sight of an annoyed Jaehyun. How did this boy know Jaehyun's birth name, the one which he forbidded anyone at school to use or know or he'd hunt them down and twist their tongues metaphorically (rather meaning he'd fight them verbally), he couldn't stand physical fights. You'd think he wouldn't mind them, but Jaehyun simply isn't of that sort.

As the boy gently moved the silver hair from covering his eyes in a fake but flattered way he managed to speak again. 'Don't just not speak Jeffrey, after doing that, you know as well as I that, that devalues the family image.' He was acting coldly. 'Other than that, that boyfriend of yours is acting rather coy.' He spoke again, followed by a laugh at the end.

That was the final straw.
Jaehyun's hot-headed nature could only hold up so much, he grabbed the cuff of the silver-headed boy's shirt and held it tightly. 'You better shut the hell up before I call the ambulance! Let's just hope you'll make it there in one peice-' His tone was strained and infuriated.

Was he actually prepared to physically fight?

'Jaehyun stop it!' Taeyong got involved and pulled on Jaehyun's arms, trying to force him away but Jaehyun was livid. His vexation was at it's peak. He ignored Taeyong completely and blocked him out, focusing his negative energy on the silver-boy who was enjoying himself thoroughly.

'Ooooh! I'm scared! Help!' The boy sarcastically cried out.

Taeyong didn't give up, even though Jaehyun was stronger than him within this moment in time. 'Jae-Jae let go there are police about, y-you know?'

Jaehyun didn't care, he could just buy his way out of jail, although it wouldn't be so pleasing on his CV.
'You, stay away from me alright?' Jaehyun was growling and Taeyong was pretty sure the guy spat into the silver-haired boy's face. 'I know what you're onto, and I can't stand you anywhere close to my perimeter... but you stepped the line...'

After that he gave into Taeyong's force and moved away, but still giving the displeasing filthy looks to the silver-haired boy.
'That rat-' He said as he walked further away from the scene.

'Jaehyun, who was that?'

'Nobody.' Jaehyun said after Taeyong's sweet monotone.

'Jaehyun.'

He avoided Taeyong's eyes and wiggled his way out of Taeyong's grip to walk forward, adjusting his suit jacket. Taeyong caught up with Jae.
'That was why you're not allowed to ever go downstairs to meet my family members other than my parents during Christmas, they don't even know who you are.' He muttered, his eyes then twitched as he looked at a crowd of people surrounding a boy sitting and dangling his legs off of a van with the words 'Y.N' spray painted on the side of the van in multiple colours.

Taeyong's face lightened up. 'Yuta! Jae it's Yuta! Look! It's actually him!' He began to squeel and he hid behind Jaehyun's back, too scared to walk forward.

Yuta looked way more charming and goodlooking in real life than he did in picture or video, his body was skinny... He had messy black hair with multiple colours dyed into the highlights of his hair and a very punk looking style that suited the urban nature of soul. He was very appealing to most people. He had a microphone in his hands and he wasn't singing, but speaking. Jaehyun decided to listen, and surprisingly pulled Taeyong forward with him. 'Come.'

After the squeels of Taeyong as well as efforts of dragging him forward, Taeyong finally peaked his head out of Jae's back and decided to look after being apart of the fairly large crowd that only grew bigger around them. Eyes sparkling. He, Taeyong watched his idol as he spoke diligently.

'-personally, I see no wrong doing in the love and relationships of the same gender amd opposite gender! Maybe that's becauss I am gay, but there's nothing wrong with becomming who you are in your soul. Now, I am gonna sing a song for you people on this day, prove those fuckers wrong!' He stood up on the van and stomped his foot. 'Turn in up Sicheng!'

Then the blast of music hit the ears of everyone around, screams and cheers came from the crowd. All Taeyong could do was clap with a wide smile on his face, Jae rolled his eyes 'If he sings something cringe worthy, I'm leaving-'

Taeyong pinched Jae's arm. Jaehyun looked at his arm then to Taeyong, he gave it some thought and rubbed his arm gently.
'Fine. I'll stay.' He sighed.

Yuta sung, squatting down as he looked through the crowd.
His voice was voice wasn't the same sweet tone it was when it came from Taeyong's phone, this time it was angry and rough. He sung loudly.

While this was happening a cute-looking smiling boy stuck his head out of the window of the van to look up at Yuta as he sung, the boy leant on his arm and continued to observe Yuta.

Taeyong whispered into Jae's ear. 'There's no need to be jealous, Yuta and Sicheng are a thing. That one.' He laughed.

Jaehyun shot a look at Taeyong. 'I am not jealous! That git looks completely different to me-'

'Exactly. That's why. That git, also is one of the hottest gays in the nation.' Taeyong crossed his arms.

Jaehyun's eye and lip twitched. 'Oh, you really want to go there?' He scoffed.

Taeyong suddenly went shy and timid, he shot his eyes at the singing Yuta and avoided Jaehyun. To only feel a force wrap around him and leave a wet kiss at his neck.

Taeyong squeeled.