Chapter 24

Taeyong was traumatised, that plane experience was the worst he had in his life, he was clinging to Jaehyun's arm and shirt the whole time. With Jaehyun slowly getting embarrassed as time went by.

The group of them moved through the exit of the airport, scanning their passports, going through security, blah blah blah. Basic stuff. It was starting to get quite boring actually, to a certain degree.

When they got outside, Taeyong nearly kissed the ground.

I wasn't being metaphorical, as he actually nearly did this, Ten stopped him. 'Ew don't do that-'
Taeyong caressed the ground instead and made a pout as he looked up at his friends who were clearly questioning him.

Jaehyun called a fancy minivan to pick them up, which took a long time as his French was a little off, but they all managed, with Ten helping him.

Then after ten minutes of their aching legs waiting there, holding their heavy luggage the van had pulled up and they all hurried in at the same time.

Johnny finally managed to back Ten into a seat to sit beside him with a mischeivious grin flourishing in his face like he had just won the lottery. Ten quickly looked the other way and buckled his seatbelt in, avoiding the other by opening the window to let the fresh air in, also to stick his head out of it to get away from Johnny. Jisung got to sit next to Taeyong who was inbetween the competing brother and boyfriend of his, fighting over him. He didn't really see the point, and sighed as he hugged his bag to his chest after buckling the seatbelt in like everyone else.

Mark sat next to Haechan and Chenle, then like mentioned, Johnny was in the very back with the 'treasure' (as he reffered to Ten) that he had just got his hands on after chasing him for weeks straight. And with that, he was proud with finally getting the well privacy they deserved at the back of the van.

Meanwhile at the front (just behind the driver who was infront a shaded window infront for pure privacy reasons) Taeyong was sitting inbetween Jisung and Jaehyun arguing.
'You aren't even related to him!'

'I've known him longer kid...'

'Yeah! But atleast I'm not angry all time like you!'

'But I'm older!'

'But! I'm not a grandpa!'

'You dare!'

'I do, try me, I can floor you in seconds...'

And the bickering still went on, even when the car was driving, even when Taeyong yelled at them to be quiet. They really sounded like 5 year olds. Taeyong plugged his earphones into his ears to cut out the painful sounds of it. 'I'm really not worth fighting over...' He muttered under his breath. 'Aish.'

Behind, Haechan took a peice of gum offered to him kindly by Mark who remembered it from last time, Chenle ended up getting funny with it and demanded that he'd have some too. Which he did, he got his way.

Johnny pulled Chittapon from the window.
'Hey sweetie~'
Chittapon was about to open the door and roll out of the van just then. Until Johnny placed his arm across and held his shoulder, like another seatbelt.

There was a pink blush rising in his pale cheeks. He turned his eye, at first hesitant, but turned it to Johnny, who grinned at this. He looked a lot like the Chesire cat, except less creepier in a horror way and more perverted and Johnny-like. 'I tell you not to run but you always do it...' His grin dropped and he wrapped his other arm around the back of Ten to move his other hand up to the boys cheek.
Chittapon had gulped, being forced to look into Johnny's eyes, it felt uncomfortable to him because in that moment he couldn't hide all of his emotions anymore because he had no choice but to give in to that weakness he called Johnny.

There was a silence until Chittapon cleared his throat. 'Everyone's looking...' He hissed, getting all embarrassed.

Johnny looked around, nobody was looking, but he raised a book he was reading on the plane and held it up in a sheltering way... and if I was to tell you what happened, I'd be pleased to say he did kiss Chittapon, and the book seemed to stay there for, let's say a while.

Taeyong glanced through the mirror above and a smirk filled his face, he interrupted Jaehyun and Jisung's argument and pointed up to it like a child in a sweet-shop. They too suddenly exchanged small laughs and Jisung hurriedly whispered to Chenle and Haechan, Mark behind about it too, the fresh gossip, forcing them not to look behind because that would spoil it. But rather just look through that mirror. They did. All of them made whispers and small laughs, making sure the other two in the back wouldn't notice that everyone noticed them.

It was more visible when the book started tl fall out of Johnny's grip and revealed it all, until he quickly forced himself to stop kissing Chittapon so vigorously, in fear he had gone too far too soon.

Mark laughed, 'Love is in the air~' He teased in his singing tone, 'Ooh la la!' Haechan added.
Then Jaehyun also joined in. 'It is the city of love afterall, Paris!' He said 'Paris' in an accent. The three of them made the two at the back begin to go all shy. And Taeyong swore he had never seen Johnny so shy in his lifetime. Even when he was flirting with people, he had never acted like that.

The van had stopped thankfully.
They got out of the minivan and their faces grew in an awe and amusement at the grand, fancy building displayed infront of them. They gave one another looks of 'Damn, Jaehyun, you really had to be this extra' but to Jaehyun this place seemed very normal and he was the least in an amused state. Even as he dragged his belongings and Taeyong's, which he stole from him, up the carpeted staircase.