Chapter 10

Taeyong's stomach was tingling with the sweet feeling of butterflies, a feeling he enjoyed. He was leaning on his head and staring at the far end, at nothing, in the classroom.

Until Miss Russett sighed and called his name to wake him up. 'Lee Taeyong, could you please tell us what's so important for you to be staring off into the distance like that?' It would make the situation worse for those to know, Miss Russet was infact Mr Haver's special one.
But Taeyong didn't know how to feel about her. She was just, Miss Russett. A switch personality. One minute she would be fine, the next, a bitchy person.

Taeyong looked up, the blush on his cheeks grew. 'I didn't sleep well last night.' He spoke up in a low voice.

'Well why not?' Miss Russet was clearly being a nuisance, invading privacy that wasn't hers to invade.
All the students were looking at them both, other's (the good students) were doing the task set on the board, an essay of The Lord of The Flies. That Taeyong forgot to read, surprisng I know. Usually with all the boring time in the world in that mansion, you'd think he would've finished it way before everyone else. But he got distracted.

Taeyong sat up, he was feeling rather confident and maybe even full of himself for some reason. 'Why do I have to explain myself to you? Clearly it's my business and not yours.' He said prodding at the book on his desk with a smile.

Taeyong had evolved?
A week ago he would never even dare to do this to the teacher, or even speak to them. He also would definitely get his homework assignments in on time and read the books set for the task. But something changed. Something made him less like the same Taeyong everyone knew him as. Perhaps the name of trouble got to him, the detentions he had over the week, skipping school and being chased down by the police at a pride march with Jaehyun.

Jaehyun. Jaehyun. Jaehyun.
He had become accustom to Taeyong's spinning mind, that was like a spider web of thoughts and memories.

Jaehyun this, Jaehyun that. The boy was obviously obsessed with him.

Taeyong looked away rudely and starred down at the book. 'I don't think it's that great, it's a load of rubbish in all honesty. Boy's all stuck on an island? Fair enough, but the brutality of it is horrendous... I think you should chose better books with your spare time Miss.' He said, as he looked at the book. He had read Chapter 1 and 2, that drove him to boredom. Then he read the blurb for a better insight and just about got the idea that it truly wasn't his cup of tea.

Miss Russet's was furious.
'Office. Now. I'm sure you will be able to find a better book in your own time and share it to the class while your in a detention!' She shouted, in fury. She sat back down and watched as Taeyong sighed and sulked on his way out of the classroom.

He didn't want to have the abuse of the Headmaster.

So instead, to make matters worse, even though he believed it would make them better, he ran up the field of the school. Trodded through the cross-country path, into the small meadow. He sat down there, it was nice. Cold, icy in the air. But it was nice. A small icy breeze couldn't hurt him.

He unzipped his backpack that he took off his shoulder and brought out Dr. Jekyll and Mr Hyde, a book, from his bag. He liked this one, it was about split personality and it was a thriller of the 18th century. Of course because of the battle science and religion.

After he had done reading, he heard the bell sound out. 'Student, Lee Taeyong is missing. Please report the office if you see him around.' He laughed.

'Pft, yeah right.' He said zipping his bag up and putting it on his shoulders. He began walking further up the field. Until three cross-armed figures came into view. 'Taeyong, I thought you'd be better!' One of them chuckled.