Chapter 17

When it was lunch break, Taeyong was sitting on a bench-table, he was reading a book as per usual.
He had lost his appetite, Jaehyun was sitting across from him, leaning his head on his arms that were crossed on the table; looking at Taeyong.

'Are you really going to watch me all break?' Taeyong raised his eyes over his book and looked to Jaehyun.

Jaehyun leant his head to the side and smiled. 'Yes.' He bit on his lip.

Taeyong covered his face with his book, which caused Jaehyun to pull the book down on the table so he could see his boyfriends face.

Suddenly before Taeyong could react a figure ran under the table quickly. 'HIDE ME!' Said the person.

Taeyong raised his brow at Jaehyun before bending down. 'Ten what are you doing-'

Ten hushed him.
'He's after me!' He seemed to be blushing.

The hairs on Taeyong's arms stuck up as a swift breeze caught him. 'Who...?' He was dreading it, he seemed to have a phobia of Mr. Havers and if it was him then he'd hide to, but hw also have a bigger feeling it wasn't.

Jaehyun glanced below the table to join in with the action.

'J-'

Taeyong looked at the side of his eye and saw a wild Johnny appear onto the court yard, panting and sweating from his forehead, trying to catch hia breath.

Taeyong quickly went back to reading and ordered Jaehyun to read to, but all Jaehyun was reading was Taeyong's face with a dorky grin on his face.

Taeyong rolled his eyes and hid his blush behind the book.

Johnny jogged over, panting and leaning his hands on the table for support. 'H-h-have you seen-' he panted, swallowing quickly to talk again. 'Ten?'

Taeyong shook his head. 'No why?'

'He's been avoiding me all day... Because...' He was still panting, but then there was a sigh between his pants. He whiped the sweat from his forehead with his arm, he had rolled up his blazor sleeves to his elbows.

Jaehyun snapped out of his trance and looked up.
'Ten he's- no idea...' Jaehyun was a terrible liar, and Johnny started to get suspicious.

Taeyong kicked Jaehyun under the table, just about doging Ten.

Johnny took his blazor off. 'Hmmm, where is he guys?' He was smiling.

Jaehyun gestured by looking down at the table and back up.

Johnny got the gist of it, Taeyong groaned.

'What a shame...' Johnny sighed, 'I was really hoping to tell him something.'

Jaehyun nodded slowly. 'Yes, a shame. What were you going to tell him?'
Taeyong rolled his eyes, it was clear Jaehyun wad helping in trying to get Ten to hear what Johnny had to say. Johnny laughed breifly to add effect. 'That I didn't mind the kiss.'
He backed away and saluted at Jaehyun as a joke. 'But yeah, gotta find him...' He said, turning around, he was on his way to hide behind the lockers.

Those boys were really sneaky, Taeyong couldn't help but see how similar him and Johnny were, but not too much. Just their way of pretending to be straight when it's clear they aren't after you see it, then the fact of their similar stupidness or idea's.

Ten crawled out. 'Fuck...'

Jaehyun laughed. 'You can do that later with him.'

Ten grimaced, 'no.' He scoffed. 'Pfft definately not... who do you think I am, I am no hoe... he... did he just say he liked me?!' Ten finally realised.

Taeyong nodded, it looked a little robotic.
'Ten, you kissed him?'

Ten made a squeel that sounded more like a squeek. 'Oh! Don't remind me!' He rolled onto the bench beside Taeyong. 'It was an accident okay...? I went to the toilets, I locked myself in a cubical and he entered the toilets and began trying to comfort me outside the door, but he managed to climb over the devider by using the toilet beside the one I was in and the objects around and... he fell so I checked on him, as soon as he sat up our lips touched and so I ran quickly, I bumped into Mark so I ran faster...' He mumbled the whole thing and seemed to be blushing.

Jaehyun tilted his head in his arms. 'You're playing hard to get. That will only make him want you more.' After speaking Jaehyun turned back to Taeyong, who was reading again and he hummed a tune.

Ten blushed and covered his fave with his hands to sob.
Taeyong sighed, patting his back. 'I thought you liked him.'

'I DO, that's the issue...' He whined. 'He will go all flirty if he actually likes me and I can't handle that! Does he like me...? No...'

Jaehyun saw Johnny slowly and sneakily walking up to Ten behind the boys backs and he began laughing softly, Johnny noticed and forced him to shut up with a sharp glare to a stare.

'What?' Ten furrowed his brows with an unpleasant face. 'This is not a funny matter.'

Jaehyun gulped.

It was then Ten felt hands wrap around his back and a sweet humming tune from a voice he dreaded at that moment. 'Hey baby~'
The voice made his body twitch and have shivers run through his body. He was terrified of Johnny by this point.

Taeyong shook his head in a sigh. 'These two, are complicated...' He closed his book to a shut.

Johnny rubbed his nose across Ten's jawline; nuzzling him. 'You can run but you can't hide~ I heard everything.' You would think he sounded and looked a bit like a creep, but in the eye of everyone else he was being very flirty with Ten, he did spound a bit creepy though, with the last part he added.

Ten sunk tore himself from Johnny's grip. 'Oh look at the time, I-I have triple science!'

'You don't even take triple science honey-bunny~' Johnny clinged back onto Ten as he stood up and started to make his way off.

Ten gulped. 'H-h-I, mean... I meant... what do I have...' He thought.

Johnny smirked. 'You have P.E. with me, remember? How could you forget that if you like me so much.'

Chittapon's stomach dropped. 'No! You'll just hug me the whole time!' Their flirty but arguing convocation continued into the distance toward the P.E. changing rooms.

Jaehyun caught Taeyong's eyes as they both looked away from the scene.
'I never would have guessed if I hadn't met them.' Jaehyun muttered.

'Hm, same.' Taeyong gave it some thought. Them being a thing would've surprised him before, but he had met them in person and it sort of fit into place.

'I always thought they were impulsive fuckboys.' Jaehyun stroked his chin.

This statement made Taeyong crack up laughing because that was very true. Most first impressions of the boys are that they act without thought and do stupid things (which is actually pretty true anyway), and that they are very straight. But that seemed wrong. Johnny seemed to be pansexual or bisexual, Taeyong would be very surprised if Johnny came about being homosexual like he knew Ten to be.

He couldn't help to wonder if the gay brother Ten has, even exists or even is gay, just to pretend he isn't.

Jaehyun reached out for Taeyong's hand and held it. 'Does it still hurt?'

Taeyong looked down.
'Yes...' He remembered the stinging and soreness in his back and legs.