Omega's love (Yoonmin) *Compl...

Від RosetheK

What happens a VERY cold-hearted? Alpha meets a VERY sassy Omega? A weird love story. Side ships: Namjin Vkoo... Більше

Intro
Everyday thing
My Town I rule
Don't mess with Yoongi
Don't mess with Yoongi pt 2
A new friend
Making a new friend
The dream
The omega I want
I was minding my own business
Unwanted heathens
Stalking my bae
The realizing of a dream
This damn heat
Mates
A Namjin chapter
Day one (with gifts)
Day two (Mama and Child)
Day three (working and the creep)
Calming the heart... and Jealousy
The short war
Getting closer
The fight and the new friend
The actual fight
Mysticals
Cold
Meeting the weird wolf
My Alpha (Taekook)
Talking it out
Family matters
We fighting in the club
The soulmate date
Saying I love you
Becoming one
Lazy lovers
Mom mode activated
I have a Alpha!
I have a Alpha pt 2
Bloodbath
Mom shopping
Hating the guy(Taekook)
Detective (WuHope)
Visitor
Kink session
My Promise (Taekook)
Broken and betrayal (Namjin)
Rescued? (Namjin)
Dark truth(WuHope)
Getting answers
Losing love or finding a mate?(Namjin)
Fake friend(Taekook)
The panic of reality
A hint of insanity (Taekook)
I know everything
Main couple date
"Girls day"
Liar
Knowing (WuHope)
Meet JK
Telling secrets
Telling secrets pt2
My strength
Wolf squad
Found&Seek
The meaning of the symbol
Unanswered questions
No more doubt
Secret after secret
Interrogation
My Demon
The dark friend
I'm sad
Seeing the darkness
Awakening
Mate(WuHope)
Release the parents
Being "those" friends
Kinky Time
The dark is near
Kolive
Dilemma
Lil meow meow
Face to face with darkness
Alone with the voice
Meet daddy Kim
Prepping for the ball
It beings
Wolf
Ending the Hunavent
Babysitter
The hot wolf
Min-Ki
I'm a great dad
Creator
Prep talks
It's here
Powers
First fight
Kissing problems
The dark war
Ainther
Dragon of fire
Little wonders
The snack
I am Darkness
I love you
Pain & Power
Aluna
The hotness returns
Dark vs Light
Goddess of Hope
My only love
Yoonmin wedding
Epilogue pt 1
Epilogue pt2
Our Yoonmin ending
Thanks! 💜
Q&A
Q&A (Alpha & Omegas)
Q&A(Wolves&Mystics)
Goddnessween
Its Christmas Eve!
Merry Minmas!

The scent of love(Taekook)

29.6K 1.2K 245
Від RosetheK

Jungkook's pov            

After killing the Alpha at the restaurant

It wasn't enough... Killing that man didn't satisfy me at all. I demanded for more blood. So I pick up his scent and made my way to his pack house.

'This is it?'. I tilted my head. This isn't even bigger than my damn gore chambers. Seeing this small pack house pissed me off even more. The Alpha that my brother told me to kill was the second in command of this pack called 'the red mist'. I sniffed the air to see how many Alphas, Betas, and Omegas were around.

So there's 50 Alphas and 35 Betas. I smelled no omegas at all here. They must have something against omegas. Doesn't matter to me. I walk to the back of the house and cut off the power. I tried to withstand my excitement but I couldn't. I was super jumpy. Let the fun being...

Bang...Bang

The sight in front of me was absolutely breathtaking. Blood was everywhere and screams, oh those damn screams were fantastic. I was laughing the entire time watching people try to run was lovely. But someone got the jump on me and stab me in my arm. I looked at my arm and then to the person that stabbed me.

"Oh hello". I waved to the beta that just looked like he just made contact with Satan. Sorry but I'm a demon with Satan aura. The Beta dropped the knife and tried to run. I hate people like this. You have to do your job properly and not run like a fucking coward. I wasted no time as I ripped his neck open. "Fucker". I said and skipped down the hall to find more playmates.

It took me half a hour to kill all the 85 people in the house and I screamed. I wanted more blood. I almost walked out of the house... Almost. 'I smell omegas kook'. My wolf Hunter told me. I heighten my sense of smell and sure enough there were scents of omegas and I jumped. Yes, more toys. I was going to found them but my wolf stopped me.

'Kook, it's morning time...'. I paused and saw sunlight pour from the window. Shit, I didn't call Yoongi at all. He's going to kill me. But I wanted to kill those omegas. I pouted and I heard my wolf sigh. 'Just blow the fucking house up and let's go cause all these bodies are starting to stink and I can not take this smell anymore'. Hunter, you're so damn weak. 'And you're a fucking psychopath'. "Thank you Hunter". I laughed.

I found where the omegas were hiding and I locked them in. They should have picked a place with a window. I knocked on the door. "Hey, I'm going blow up the house, y'all good?". I heard yells and screams. Yup their good. "Wait! We have pups in here". One omega shouted.

"And that's my problem how?". I asked. "Please let them live". A omega cried out. "Umm... No? And isn't it better to die together since I already killed their dads? Might as well died now and be a family right?". I told them. "You're a monster!". One yelled. 'Yup'. "Where's your heart?". You clearly don't know my brother.

I backed away from all the cries and yelling but a sentence got my attention. "You're going to hell and burn for this!". I laughed loudly at this and they all went quiet. "You little omega, I'm a walking piece of hell cause of my looks and the only burning that will happen is when I burn the devil and take the spot as King, bye now". I find the gas tanks and broke them, lit a match and watch my art burn.

I'm singing some random songs on my way back home. I called my brother and told him that I was ok. He sounded relieved and told me to hurry back. 'If you just had listened to me earlier instead of talking to those omegas then you wouldn't have made Yoongi worry about your dumbass.' Hunter scoffed.

"Wolfie chill, he said it was fine". I said. 'Call me Wolfie one more time and I'll reopen your wound'. "So violent". I rolled my eyes. "Fine, I'm sorry". I said. 'To hell with your sorry'. I had to laugh at him. Sometimes, I think my brother and I have each others wolf.

Then... My world stop. I smelled this delicious scent that was a mix of raspberries and chocolate. Who the hell is this? I followed the scent just to see a college campus. 'You damn pervert'. I paid Hunter no mind as I tried to find who this scent belong to. Then he appeared.

Oh my god. Who is this beauty? I watch him play and laugh with his friends. 'Damn kook control yourself'. Hunter says. "Bitch how can I control myself?". I argued with my wolf. "Look at him Hunter? Really fucking look at this damn beauty?". I yelled.

'Fine! Shit... He's gorgeous. Fuck you waiting for? Go get him, I want him. Hunter said. "I want him too but we have to wait". I told him. 'The hell you mean we? I hate you Jungkook'. Finally peace and quiet.

But don't worry Hunter we will have him. And he will love us.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

267K 18.4K 61
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Do you think I'm scared because I'm a virgin" Jungk...
154K 12K 40
Alpha Jeon Jungkook wants what other alphas have a mate, cubs of his own but it'll never happen for him, not now. The more distant he feels from his...
138K 10.4K 91
Park Jimin is smart, loyal, strong, and loving. Everything Jungkook's ever looked for in a mate. Except the independent omega has no reason to trus...
51.7K 3.7K 38
Park Jimin loves his brothers and their mates, he just wishes fate would smile on him as well. One night at bigo, confused as to why his dragon was...