The truth about love (the sto...

By Maissi02

As everybody knows, it's been a half year since Justin and Jennifer are divorced. Although, they are still fr... More

The day before
The Oscars part 1
The Oscars part 2
The relief
The call
The Dinner
The diner part 2
The surprising moment
The conversation
Sydney
The Surprise
The night...
The breakfast
Back in L.A
The shower
The day after
Message
The formalization
The meeting
The meeting part 2
The official girlfriend
The trip
Thaïland
Day one!
Vietnam Here we go....
The unexpected surprise
Till death...do us part
The writer
Back to the city...
Casual days
Angel
The video
FriendsDay- Sunday
Baby Struggles
The recovery
Family moments
Random days
The official announcement
Getting everything ready
IT'S A.....
The name
Greek baby
Beach day
He's on the way
Pitt N° 7
A little piece of heaven
We're home!
Message from the writer
I'm back!!!
New Story On
Message to the fanistons

The comment

1.5K 30 7
By Maissi02

Jen is touring around the world to promote her new movie and she is now in London for 4 days. Brad decides to join her for a day as it's been over two weeks since they last saw each other. It is around 10 a.m in the morning, Jen is woken up by a knock. She puts on a robe as she was sleeping in only lingerie, then she opens the door.

Jen: Hey baby!

Brad: Hey love

He walks in and before she even has the time to close the door, he lifts her up, puts her legs around him then kisses her gently as he puts on the "Do not disturb" card on the door before locking it.

Jen: Hmmm you DID miss me, honey

Brad: Oh yes I did Miss!

As they are both laughing, he drives her to the room where he sits on the bed with her on top of him. They continue to kiss as Brad passes his hand in her lower back under her dress, then he fondles her butt before grabbing them more firmly. She moans a little then takes her robe off. Brad then starts to kiss her breast, then he turns to put her on the bed and slowly takes her thong off. He kisses the part around her crotch and comes back up to kiss her. He knows this teases Jen as she wants him right away.

Jen: Come on baby...don't do that....

He doesn't listen to her till she can't anymore then he penetrates her ( but more violently this time). Her moans are now higher as she grabs his back, trying to control herself from screaming. Brad goes faster till they both can't control themselves and have an orgasm. They then do it again on the couch and then on the floor. She then falls on the bed exhausted and taking back her breath. Brad lays next to her then gives her a great "French kiss".

Jen: Hmmm what a good way to start a day uh?

Brad: Oh yeah, that felt really good...oh and...good morning sweety.

Jen: haha... good morning baby.

They decide to take a shower, then order their breakfast by the room service. They both put themselves in a bathrobe and settled on the room's balcony. Jen is sitting on Brad with a cup a coffee in a hand and a toast in the other,while Brad is having a croissant. Then Jen decides to put some jelly on Brad's nose before kissing it.

Jen: Oh you know, Court is here to see Johnny so they decided to throw a good old dinner at Johnny's. You know... me you, some of they're London friends... It could be fun! They invited us for tonight.

Brad: Well I had nothing planned so yes why not. It could be fun.
Jen: Good baby! We're going to have fun!
Brad: So what time?
Jen: uhm let me check on my phone.... 8 p.m
Brad: Good... do you want to do something until then?
Jen: I just want to stay in bed with you... cuddling kissing... sleeping hahaha. As I'm gone again in 2 days for Spain.
Brad: Okay... let's go watch a movie then.

They spend the whole afternoon at the hotel watching movies, sleeping, laughing and around 7 they get prepared for the dinner.

Jen: Come on honey, we're going to be late!
Brad: Just one more time... come on babe
Jen: Brad as hard as I want to have sex too, we have to be there in 20 minutes and I hate to be late so... please baby let's go.
Brad: This is so not fair...
Jen: ooooown i know baby, but let's go!

20 minutes later their at Johnny's

Johnny: Hi guys! Jeeeeen! It's been a while now...
Jen: Ooh I know John how are you? We missed you in L.A
John: I know... but you know I have to work right?
Jen:  Absolutely... Oh, let me present you, my lovely man... So John this is Brad, Brad this is Johnny!
Brad: Hi man
John: Hey! I finally get to meet you in person...
Brad: Hope you're satisfied ahahah
John: Ahaha Yeah don't worry
Brad: So what kind of music do you do? Jen told me you had a band.....?

As the boys are talking Jen goes over to Court who presents her other friends who are already there.

Court: Hey honey!! I missed you!

Jen: I knooow baby I missed you too!

Court: So let me present you...guys this is Jen my official "wife" for those who don't know hahaha

Jen: Yeah hahaha I'm the wife, nice to meet you

Norma: Nice to meet you I'm Norma

Court: And that's her husband Cole...

Jen: Hi!

Cole: Hi! Nice to meet you

Lena: And I'm Lena, hi!

Jen: Hi Lena nice to meet you...

Court: Let me get you your drink sweetie

Jen: Thank you...

Cole: But aren't you gonna ask her what she wants?

Court: hahaha ...Didn't you hear what I said earlier?? She's my wife, I know what she wants.

Cole: Which is???

Court: DIRTY MARTINI! ALWAYS dirty martini

Jen: ahahhaah! I'm afraid it's true Cole

Court: See, I'm the official wife Cole. The unofficial is Brad over there...

Jen: Yeah there's a huge competition...

Brad: About what?

Jen: Oh hey honey...

Brad: hey...

Jen turns to Brad who is holding her back then kisses him before they both sit next to the other people.

Court: We were talking about the fact that I AAAAM Jen's first wife.

Brad: Oh yeah, I can't compete with that anymore...

Cole: Poor man ahahaha

Brad: ahahah I know... It's life

Jen: Don't worry baby I'll make it up to you...

Brad: Uh really?

Jen: As soon as we get out of here

Court: NOT FAIR ahaha. I can't do that...

Jen: No sweetie you have Johnny for that ahahah

The night is cool, everybody body is now getting along, eating and laughing

Court: Look at the picture Coco sent me

Norma: aaaw she's precious, you know sometimes I really want a kid.

Jen: Yeah...You know when I see her or Brad's kids, I really am tempted....I could have my own.

Norma: Yeah, but come on Jen we both know that if you really wanted a child, you would've already had one with all the new ways to be a parent.

The whole table is suddenly cooled by Norma's words, and Jen's face changes completely. She becomes all red and is now filled with anger.

Jen: Excuse me... Wh...what did you say??.....How dare you?

She gets up to take her bag before leaving but  Court goes to her with Brad and Johnny.

Court: Sweetie don't go it's okay...please stay

Jen: NO COURTNEY! IT'S NOT OKAY!!! Who does she think she is?!
(She goes back to Norma who is sitting at the table )
Who do you think you are to comment on something that personal about my private life?? YOU DON'T KNOW ME! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME!  All you know is what you read in a damn magazine.YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE THOUSANDTH OF WHAT I'VE BEEN TROUGH! ( Jen is in a total rage, yelling, as now tears start falling down on her cheeks. She will never usually respond or scream like that to someone but the subject is really sensitive to her.)
You are NOT the one who woke up THOUSAND TIMES at night or stopped a shooting because you were BLEEDING ! You don't know how it feels like when your doctor gives you the look that every women is scared of, telling you that your baby is gone ! THAT YOU LOST YOUR BABY AGAIN!! You don't know how I woke up everyday telling myself that the one thing I could possibly want, I will NEVER have it! The nights I spent crying !YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IT AFFECTED MY MARRIAGE!! How I had to give up on someone I really loved because I didn't want to be the one who stopped him from having a child.HOW I FEEL EVERY DAY, HOW I'M SCARED BECAUSE  I DON'T KNOW  WHAT I'M HERE FOR!....  Not having a kid kills me EVE-RY-DAY !!! SO DON'T EVER THINK AGAIN, EVER!!! THAT YOU CAN COMMENT ABOUT ME LIKE THAT AND MOSTLY ABOUT SOMETHING THAT SENSITIVE, THAT YOU DON'T KNOW A SHIT ABOUT OKAY?

She leaves, slamming the door behind her.

Norma: Oh my god, I didn't know she would take it like that...I feel so bad... this is not...

Court: ...How do you want her to feel when you basically tell her that she never really wanted a child cause otherwise, she would've had one. She's right Norma... You don't know her, you don't know her personal life or what she is going through every day. That was absolutely rude of you to say!

Brad: God!...I'm gonna call her, see where'd she go...

Court: Okay please tell me when you know....I've never seen her that angry with someone in my entire life. She never yells if it's not to laugh. She is usually so classy about comments, but I think that really pinched her, she never talks about it, she is always really private about this subject it's sensible to her...

Johnny: Oh my god I feel so bad for that...

Brad finally gets Jen on the phone who is still crying. He guesses it from the sound of her voice: Brad: Honey? Are you okay, where are you?

Jen: uhm...I'm almost back to the hotel...
Brad: Okay Johnny is gonna drop me by okay? I'm on my way
Jen: Alright... see you...
Brad: Yeah...

Brad finally gets back at the hotel. When he gets in the room, Jen is showered, in her pajamas covered by a blanket in the bed. Her eyes and her nose are completely red as she cried her eyes out. Brad doesn't say a word but just sits and pulls her in his arms.

Jen: I swear... sometimes it's just so hard...I don't like to talk about it, I think it's really private and it doesn't just concern me but also my partner. And... and she comes out of nowhere telling ME that I didn't really want a child. I mean.... Who does that ? It's so.... disrespectful.
Brad: I completely understand. It was absurd. But honey I didn't know that you got divorce because of that.
Jen: Well It's one of the reasons... there are other things too. I'm fine you know... It's just hard when people come on to you like that. I'm learning to accept the fact that... I will never be a mom. I know I tell people that being a mother doesn't define you as a woman but to me it's a need, a desire Brad.... And I can't have it....
Brad: I'm so sorry baby
Jen: It's fine.... I'll be fine...

Jen falls asleep in Brad's arms then Court calls to check on her. He then takes his shower and goes to bed next to her and pulls her in his arms.

Guys that chapter was really long, but I feel like I needed to talk about this subject, since it's something current in her life. I really wanted to see the different ways the « baby » thing could be here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 280 25
Two married women, Jennifer Lopez and Leah Remini, who've been together for over 10 years, face complications in their marriage. Will they be able to...
16.5K 348 23
A fanfic of brad and jens divorce and how jen moves on with her life (mainly from jens pov)
116 3 8
Jen has recently landed her dream job at one of the top 100. She is young, successful and beautiful. Her whirlwind romance with a famous actor fuels...
180K 3.8K 62
Recovery First, I'll acknowledge All trust has been broken A successful recovery I pray for us at night Grants me with a second chance Never thought...