The shower

Jen: Hey...You hungry?

Brad: Yeah... a little bit

Jen: okay I'm gonna make Carbonara...You still like my carbonara right?

Brad: hahaha yeah sounds great... Do you want some help?

Jen: Yeah! Could you check if there's cream in the fridge, please?

Brad: Yep... here you go

Jen: Thanks baby

Jen makes the pasta then they eat. She looks at Brad who is swallowing his pastas and mumbling how good it is. He then throws some pastas on his t-shirt, and Jen who is still staring at him starts to laughs.

Jen: Yeah Brad... Still eats like a real child hahaha, baby you haven't changed that much finally...

Brad: I know... I'm such a mess

Jen: Come here let me clean that... I hope you only eat like that at home tho.

Brad: Well, of course, I don't eat like that in public come on hahaha

Jen notices that Brad still has cream on his cheek, which she finds really cute. So she gets up and licks his cheek before kissing him really sensually.

Jen: All gone...

Brad: Come here...

Brad pulls Jen on his lap, she sits in front of him and then kisses him.

Brad: Look at you all sexy... in that short.

Jen: Hmm really? I'm not even showered yet...I'm all...dirty

Brad: Okay... go

Jen: Okay, you wait for me?

Brad: hell no! I'm coming with you baby...

Jen: haha! Okay

They get in the bathroom, Brad's looking at Jen. She attaches her hair and then removes sexily her clothes before slipping in the shower and pull him in by the arm.Then she moans in his ears and puts one hand on his chest as the other hand is slowly moving toward his crotch. The hot water is falling on their sweaty bodies. Brad presses Jen against him, he can feel her chest and of course amazing breast... They kiss for a while then Brad returns her against the wall and kisses her in the neck, then he slips his tongue over her breasts and nipples before going down to her intimate part. He licks on the surrounding area for a moment to make her lose control and then licks her womanhood until she can't even breathe but just moan harder. He then inserts two fingers into her womanhood which makes her cling to him so as not to fall. He can feel her nails in his back...

Jen: hmmm...oh...ooooh good god...Yeah...

Then he flips her, face to the wall, then lets her catch her breath by kissing her in the back...Then, he suddenly penetrates her which makes her scream but not too hard. He grabs her breasts and continues to do her till she has an orgasm.

Jen: Oh...oh my god..wow

Jen, completely exhausted, tries to catch her breath as Brad took all her energy. He then pulls her gently on his chest and takes her in his arms. They are both catching their breath without saying a word, all we can hear is the water falling down then Jen looks at him, smiles and kisses him.

Brad: I...

Jen: hmm what?

Brad: I... love you

Jen surprised by Brad's words tears up then kisses him again.

Jen: I love... I love you too Brad...Unfortunately, I do love you too.

They finally get out of the shower. Jen wears a simple white nightdress without any underwear, and Brad stays in boxer shorts and a white t-shirt. They set up in the couch in front of a movie, with Clyde on his mom's laps and the other two other asleep at their feet.