Omega's love (Yoonmin) *Compl...

By RosetheK

What happens a VERY cold-hearted? Alpha meets a VERY sassy Omega? A weird love story. Side ships: Namjin Vkoo... More

Intro
Everyday thing
My Town I rule
Don't mess with Yoongi
Don't mess with Yoongi pt 2
A new friend
Making a new friend
The dream
The omega I want
I was minding my own business
Stalking my bae
The realizing of a dream
This damn heat
Mates
A Namjin chapter
The scent of love(Taekook)
Day one (with gifts)
Day two (Mama and Child)
Day three (working and the creep)
Calming the heart... and Jealousy
The short war
Getting closer
The fight and the new friend
The actual fight
Mysticals
Cold
Meeting the weird wolf
My Alpha (Taekook)
Talking it out
Family matters
We fighting in the club
The soulmate date
Saying I love you
Becoming one
Lazy lovers
Mom mode activated
I have a Alpha!
I have a Alpha pt 2
Bloodbath
Mom shopping
Hating the guy(Taekook)
Detective (WuHope)
Visitor
Kink session
My Promise (Taekook)
Broken and betrayal (Namjin)
Rescued? (Namjin)
Dark truth(WuHope)
Getting answers
Losing love or finding a mate?(Namjin)
Fake friend(Taekook)
The panic of reality
A hint of insanity (Taekook)
I know everything
Main couple date
"Girls day"
Liar
Knowing (WuHope)
Meet JK
Telling secrets
Telling secrets pt2
My strength
Wolf squad
Found&Seek
The meaning of the symbol
Unanswered questions
No more doubt
Secret after secret
Interrogation
My Demon
The dark friend
I'm sad
Seeing the darkness
Awakening
Mate(WuHope)
Release the parents
Being "those" friends
Kinky Time
The dark is near
Kolive
Dilemma
Lil meow meow
Face to face with darkness
Alone with the voice
Meet daddy Kim
Prepping for the ball
It beings
Wolf
Ending the Hunavent
Babysitter
The hot wolf
Min-Ki
I'm a great dad
Creator
Prep talks
It's here
Powers
First fight
Kissing problems
The dark war
Ainther
Dragon of fire
Little wonders
The snack
I am Darkness
I love you
Pain & Power
Aluna
The hotness returns
Dark vs Light
Goddess of Hope
My only love
Yoonmin wedding
Epilogue pt 1
Epilogue pt2
Our Yoonmin ending
Thanks! 💜
Q&A
Q&A (Alpha & Omegas)
Q&A(Wolves&Mystics)
Goddnessween
Its Christmas Eve!
Merry Minmas!

Unwanted heathens

37.4K 1.5K 781
By RosetheK

Jimin's pov

Today was Monday but was I mad? Hell no, my weekend was lit. On Saturday, my King and husband Taemin held a concert and I'm telling y'all, I was the first one to get tickets, so I had to look good.

I slayed all them fake thirsty sluts. Not only did I get backstage passes, I fucking met MY KING. Sweet Christ, he was even more yummy in person and his smile, bitch I was wet. He signed everything I had on me even my jacket. After all that was done, I ran to my room and cried like a bitch cause I kept my fanboy in for too long.

Sunday was Taemin day. It was a thirteen hour marathon on my King. From interviews to baby pictures. I had my mini fridge on deck and my Taemin pillows all around me. I fucking love this man. 'I might kidnap him, I can do it too'. I giggled at my crazy thought.

Since I now have a job, I might as well get ready. It took longer then I thought cause it was now ten in the morning and I was supposed to be at work half a hour ago. I cursed to myself and think it's not my fault my cuteness takes time. I grabbed my keys and phone ran to my car.

I arrived at a unopened restaurant and my coworkers waiting outside. "Umm where's Jin?". I asked one of the workers. I'm not here to know names, I'm here for easy money. "We don't know, he's not answering his phone.". He respond while looking at his phone. Oh hell no. When I speak I DEMAND attention.

I took his phone from his hands and he looks at me with a dumb look on his face. "The he...". "Shut up". I said. "Sweetie, when I talk you look me in my eyes ok?". I said. "You're not my...". "Oh but I am cupcake, ask Jin, so in the mere future I suggest that you ALL remember to look at me when I talk to you understood?". I swirled around to meet everyone's eyes. "Or what?". He says with his arms across his so called chest.

I fucking love a challenge. I clear my throat. "Can someone kindly look up the Park family please?". I said and they all did and they all had fear on their faces. "Exactly that's MY family, I'm the only child and one damn phone call means I can end your family history AND future bloodline". I said.

"Now today class we learned to one, always look me in my eyes when I speak, two, NEVER fucking talk back to me PERIOD and three, my family will fuck yours up alright". I grinned and they all nodded even that guy that thought he can take me.

We heard clapping and turned around to seeing Jin decked out in Mario stuff. "Now y'all know why he's your second in command". Jin walks passed us to open the shop. "Now let's get to work". Jin skips into the restaurant and I swear I saw Mario lights and I did. I sighed. He's a little too obsessed with Mario but it's cute.

An hour has passed and the restaurant was packed. It was a good day. I even got flowers as a apology from that Alpha that grabbed me. But as we all know, I will never have a good day. The door was open violently and those men from that day came walking in.

I'm pretty sure that bunny boy opened the door. I saw him, a guy with red hair, my fave Young and the mintman walk to a table. I swear I wanted to drown myself with this tea. I told a waiter to go take their order cause I'm not going to breathe near those Alphas, sorry Young. Just to have my dreams crushed and burned. The waiter came to me and told me that they wanted me to take their orders. Fuck.

I lazily strolled to the table. "Hi baby". Mintman says while licking his lips. "Good afternoon Young". I smile brightly at my favorite. "Afternoon Angel, you're looking breathtaking as always.". Young winked at me. "Always know what to say". I laughed and hit his shoulder, earning a growl from the mintman.

"Control your wolf boy." I say with my usual sass, without looking at him. The guy with the red hair chuckle. "Wow, I can't believe you're letting a omega talk to you like that". He says. "Oh no". Young says and I didn't even look at the man.

"Wow, I can't believe he's friends with someone that doesn't know what he wants to be, a vampire, a terrible lap dancer or a person that doesn't want to be ranked dead last when it comes to the four of you, now tell the group what your dream is and me being a Angel, will help you". I smiled.

The red haired guy got up from his seat. "You wanna say that again omega?". He used his Alpha voice. "Oh my god". I look at Young. "Young, you bad boy, why didn't you tell me he was hard of hearing, I would have wrote it down very slowly for him." I giggled.

The cherry dog tried to lunged at me and got hit with a wooden spoon in the back of his head by Jin. "Yeah no". Jin says and hits him again. "The fuc...". He stopped talking when he saw Jin. "Yes, I know I'm handsome but that doesn't give you the right to try to put your hands on my child". Jin says. "Apologize you heathen". Jin hissed. "I'm sorry". The cherry dog said and sat back down. "Good and if I have to back over here I'm lashing throats ok?". Jin bows and walked off.

"Now that the red dog was tamed, what do y'all want?". I borely asked. "Well can I have a turkey panini, a salad and a beer please?". Young responded. "Sure love". I wrote down Young's order. "Next...". I rolled my eyes at the other three men.

"Can I have the meat platter and some water?". Bunny boy said nicely and I hated that. "The hell happen to you?". I raised my brows at him. "Nothing...". He quietly says. "Ok...? Next". I was still not over bunny boy's new attitude.

"I want that shoulder guy". I looked over at the cherry dog in horror. "Ok you're going to starve." I said. "I want you". The mintman states while looking at me with lust in his eyes. "You want me? Bitch you didn't even realize you were talking to a Goddess and now you want me?". I scoffed. If you didn't know my full worth then you don't need me.

I turn to look at this annoying yet sexy Alpha. "That dream was your answer Alpha, I hope you didn't forget it". I wink at him. Mintman stared at me with a shock face. I walked away.

Little did I know I should have kept my mouth closed that day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 3.2K 42
He Leaving hybe behind, Jimin returns to what he knows best, losing himself in the thrill of the fight. Until the day he wakes up with an omega in h...
60.3K 2.7K 27
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook accidentally fell into heat cycle after escaping from the research institute, where he was sold there. When he was desperat...
137K 10.4K 91
Park Jimin is smart, loyal, strong, and loving. Everything Jungkook's ever looked for in a mate. Except the independent omega has no reason to trus...
214K 14.7K 49
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "You know he didn't even know that people cry when h...