Billionaire's Innocent Wife...

A_rebelliousdreamer tarafından

Randhir Singh Shekhawat, the 27 years old elder son of Shekhawats ,one of the richest business family of the... Daha Fazla

A sneak in the story
C H A P T E R - 1
C H A P T E R - 2
C H A P T E R - 3
C H A P T E R - 4
C H A P T E R - 5
C H A P T E R - 6
C H A P T E R - 7
C H A P T E R - 8
C H A P T E R - 9
C H A P T E R - 10
C H A P T E R - 11
C H A P T E R - 12
C H A P T E R - 13
C H A P T E R - 14
C H A P T E R - 15
C H A P T E R - 16
C H A P T E R - 17
C H A P T E R - 18
C H A P T E R - 19
C H A P T E R - 20
C H A P T E R - 21
C H A P T E R - 22
C H A P T E R - 23
C H A P T E R - 25
C H A P T E R - 26
C H A P T E R - 27
C H A P T E R - 28
C H A P T E R - 29
C O M I N G S O O N
C H A P T E R - 30
C H A P T E R - 31
C H A P T E R - 32
C H A P T E R - 33
C H A P T E R - 34
C H A P T E R - 35 (A)
C H A P T E R - 35 (B)
C H A P T E R - 36
C H A P T E R - 37
I M P O R T A N T N O T E
C H A P T E R - 38
C H A P T E R - 39
C H A P T E R - 40
C H A P T E R - 41
C H A P T E R - 42
C H A P T E R - 43
C H A P T E R - 44
C H A P T E R - 45
E P I L O G U E

C H A P T E R - 24

29.9K 1.4K 58
A_rebelliousdreamer tarafından

Sanyukta...

I flipped the pages of the books I was reading trying my level best to concentrate on the content but it was absurd because my mind was drifted to our conversation we had our way to university.

Surprising.. isn't it..?

But it's true.Well I was quite most of the time .He kept asking about my studies and advised me on certain topics on which I have a loose grip.

His eyes were shining in the mid sun as he was driving himself.I found it weird but I couldn't interrogate him as our relation isn't even sprouting.

He was speaking very softly to me.I wondered if someone had given him
a kind of potion.His captivating eyes smouldered whenever he glanced at me.Those deep eyes were scanning me instinctively.

I had never been this nervous.

But the most intensive shock showed me the stars under the sun  he kissed the side of my hair when I was stepping out of his personal black Lamborghini.Ohh..freak how could I forget..?He didn't ask the chauffeur to drive because he never wanted to!

"Jesus..he will drive me crazy.."I groaned putting my glasses off and leaned on the chair to relax my throbbing brain muscles .

"Why...?"I questioned myself massaging my temple with my fingers ."His presence shouldn't affect me..I know he won't be this generous and nice for a longer term and at the end I foolishly find myself mourning for my broken heart .."

Before my subconscious mind would brood over predictive future a soft knock on my door drew me back in the real world.

I glanced at the watch . There was still time for dinner.I thought one of the cook came to ask my choice for the dinner . I lazily dragged my tired body to open the door.

But my lungs ditched to release the air when my eyes landed on the person whom I couldn't imagine would ever stand at my door step.

"Mr. Shekhawat..."I gasped stupidily .

There Randhir was standing in his office suit that he wore in the morning .It means he directly came here but my eyes zeroed on his curved lips.

He was smiling!

But why and what made him to come to see his unwanted wife.

"May I come in..?"he humbly said.

Thus I came back into my senses.I was too busy to assume the motive behind his sudden arrival at my room.I cursed myself how I forgot my basic manners to greet someone.

"Ohh sorry..please come.."I gave him space to enter inside.In response he just gave me a 'no problem' look and stepped inside.

I was standing behind him dumbfounded .His eyes were scanning every inch of the room.I felt self conscious what if he thought that being a  middle class girl I couldn't adjust myself to his rich living style.

But the man was on a mission to reveal his new shade to me as his next statement fluttered my heart.

"Beautiful...you maintain the room very nicely..I can feel a homely feeling here..."the amazed expressions in his eyes were depicting how badly he wished for a home in the stony  castle .

My heart bloomed with happiness.
Turning back to me he forwarded a bag in my direction.I glanced it with confusion.I think he sensed it so hesitantly he said,"This is for you.."

"What is in it..?"I asked .

"See it yourself.."he answered with
a amused smile.

I took the bag from his hand thus I realised it was from an expensive apparel store.I removed the white box inside it .There was a very beautiful dark red strapless gown which also had a slit on the side .

I gingerly ran my fingers over the silk material of the dress .It was as soft as a new born baby's skin.A smouldered on my lips but his previous words rang in my ears.you're not supposed to wear one peice or such extra ordinary dresses here... "Wear only those your stupid clothes but not these. Don't try to imitate us, coz you don't look and are not from our society nor our family."What if his little mind again change .

"Thank you Mr. Shekhawat but I am not supposed to wear this.."I mouthed sounding polite.

"Why.. Don't you like it..?I thought it will look perfect on you.."there was a tinge of sadness and disappointment in his words.

"No..its pretty infact the most beautiful dress I've ever seen but I can't wear it ..my middle class won't allow me to even spare a glance at such expensive dress nor I want to imitate your rich society women..I will be a subject of mockery if I do so.."I said placing back the dress
in the box.

"You have taken my words seriously.I spatted that day."He embarrassingly looked down.

"No absolutely not you're not the first person Mr. Shekhawat we are habituated to such remarks and precisely saying I am scared."I coyly said .

"Scared.. for what..?he upped his
one brow.

"I am scared if I'll wear it ,I might ruin it for sure.."I bit my lower lip in embarrassment.

But opposite happened a smile broke on his lips indeed he laughed jerking his head back in the air.

"You're...such a innocent girl.. Sanyukta ..you are scared to wear a dress because you think that it would get ruined.."he stopped laughing and looked at her intently .

"Sanyukta I really want to see you in this dress.. please wear it on party night ...it is the biggest day of my life.."he spoke and walked out of the room .I couldn't rubbed off the image of his sparkling eyes.

On the party night....

The days passed in jiffy and finally the biggest night came with the biggest celebration .I wore the dress Randhir had brought for me.For a long time I kept staring at my own transformed reflection.

First time ever in my life I realised that I am beautiful .The gown fitted on my curves .I braided my hairs in a side bun but left few locks curled on other side of temple .I paired them with diamond sleek choker and silver shimmery pointed heels.

The whole family had already left except me because Randhir instructed the chauffeur to escort me just before the main event .

When I reached at the venue .I was awestruck by the front scenario .The whole place was bathed in the golden light .My rich family arranged everything extravagantly .

They had booked the whole of a seven star hotel which was surrounded by an artificial lake . Entering in the main hall through a broad corridor covered with white rose and red roses bunch and chandlers on the ceiling.

I awkwardly stood alone in a corner as I couldn't find any of my family member among the numberless men ,women and children who were dressed elegantly . They didn't care to spare a glance at me .I smiles sarcastically on my fate.This party had thrown to cherish the success of my husband and I being his better half chose to stick in a corner.But I couldn't predict his mood swings.

What if he wouldn't like me distrining when he must be busy talking to some of his business partners.I might add disgrace to his reputation.

Suddenly my eyes fell on my mother in law .She looked richly elegantin a bottle green velvet gown.Her milky white skin was radiating in the fluorescent lights .She is definitely looked in hee fifties.

She was talking to a young lady whom I saw at my wedding reception.I timidly went up to her to ask about Randhir's whereabouts.

"Umm..Mom do you know where is Randhir.."I asked her gulping my saliva.

Her smile faded and replaced by anger.She hates me to the core that was clearly visible in her blazing eyes.

"I am not your Mom...you little prig..so you better remember it next time..well not even next time..do not ever again try to come near to me...you ruined my son's life...and my other two children too by your silly Indian habits..."she hissed venomously and left the place stomping her heel.

I felt ashamed in the front of that young lady .She inches closer to me and squeezed my shoulder.

"Don't take her words seriously dear..my aunt doesn't spare even uncle .."she tried to lighten my mood.

I gave her a small smile in response.

"Hey I am Sandra ...she is my mother's sister ..."she introduced herself.

"I am Sanyu.."I started giving my introduction to her but she cut me in middle.

"You're Sanyukta my brother's wife.."she knowingly smiled,"Dear Randhir is in the backyard with some of his businessman's group..."she told me and went behind her aunt.

Before approaching Randhir I thought to retouch my make up so I made my way to the washroom with the help of an attendant but stopped in my way when someone called me from behind.

It was a manly voice.I turned back and gave him a confusing look.He was in a grey suit having a charming personality.

"Hey..I am Harry.."he greeted me in a friendly way which I found common in the Western cultured environment of my family.

"Hii..."I chipped briefly.

"Why are you roaming alone in a crowded place..came here alone..?"he asked me.

"No..my family is here only.. actually I was going to get freshen up.."I told him to hide the reason of my loneliness in the crowd of thousands.

"Would u mind to join me for a drink..?"he offered.

I was baffled by his demand.May be it was a normal thing for him but I felt self conscious .

"No thanks.."I humbly refused.

"Okay..then a glass of orange juice won't be bad..will it..?"he came up with another offer .

Before I could answer him , my breath got hitched when I felt a cold broad hand slipping around my waist and with a swift pull I bumped with a rock solid body.

"Sorry Harry but I can't allow anybody to offer evem water to my wife so stop hitting on her..am I right Sanyukta..?"his deep dangerous voice rang in my ears.

I slowly dared to look at his face .The veins on his neck popped out.His tightly pressed lips were proving the erupting lava inside him.

His eyes bored with mine in which
I could see jealously and anger for Harry .

**********************************
First part of the party night.

I think the little progress and the billionaire's possessiveness for his territory is blossoming.

I am very thankful to all my those readers who casted their vote to make this update the highest voted update among my all stories.

250+ for next.

Do vote and comment.

~~Trishla Singh😊😊😊

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.8K 206 43
"I don't merely experience anger, Hiya. My feelings towards you go beyond that - it's a perpetual hatred. While anger may subside in a moment, this k...
258K 15.7K 56
PROLOGUE It was nearly midnight when a man of twenties was gulping down shots one after the other. waiter:Sir sorry to say its time to close the...
111K 1.1K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...
700K 5.1K 10
[only sample chapters of this book is published here , this complete book is published on kindle ] : https://amzn.in/5JXCdAc Ranked#1 in heartbreak 1...