Omega's love (Yoonmin) *Compl...

Від RosetheK

What happens a VERY cold-hearted? Alpha meets a VERY sassy Omega? A weird love story. Side ships: Namjin Vkoo... Більше

Intro
Everyday thing
My Town I rule
Don't mess with Yoongi
Don't mess with Yoongi pt 2
A new friend
Making a new friend
The dream
The omega I want
Unwanted heathens
Stalking my bae
The realizing of a dream
This damn heat
Mates
A Namjin chapter
The scent of love(Taekook)
Day one (with gifts)
Day two (Mama and Child)
Day three (working and the creep)
Calming the heart... and Jealousy
The short war
Getting closer
The fight and the new friend
The actual fight
Mysticals
Cold
Meeting the weird wolf
My Alpha (Taekook)
Talking it out
Family matters
We fighting in the club
The soulmate date
Saying I love you
Becoming one
Lazy lovers
Mom mode activated
I have a Alpha!
I have a Alpha pt 2
Bloodbath
Mom shopping
Hating the guy(Taekook)
Detective (WuHope)
Visitor
Kink session
My Promise (Taekook)
Broken and betrayal (Namjin)
Rescued? (Namjin)
Dark truth(WuHope)
Getting answers
Losing love or finding a mate?(Namjin)
Fake friend(Taekook)
The panic of reality
A hint of insanity (Taekook)
I know everything
Main couple date
"Girls day"
Liar
Knowing (WuHope)
Meet JK
Telling secrets
Telling secrets pt2
My strength
Wolf squad
Found&Seek
The meaning of the symbol
Unanswered questions
No more doubt
Secret after secret
Interrogation
My Demon
The dark friend
I'm sad
Seeing the darkness
Awakening
Mate(WuHope)
Release the parents
Being "those" friends
Kinky Time
The dark is near
Kolive
Dilemma
Lil meow meow
Face to face with darkness
Alone with the voice
Meet daddy Kim
Prepping for the ball
It beings
Wolf
Ending the Hunavent
Babysitter
The hot wolf
Min-Ki
I'm a great dad
Creator
Prep talks
It's here
Powers
First fight
Kissing problems
The dark war
Ainther
Dragon of fire
Little wonders
The snack
I am Darkness
I love you
Pain & Power
Aluna
The hotness returns
Dark vs Light
Goddess of Hope
My only love
Yoonmin wedding
Epilogue pt 1
Epilogue pt2
Our Yoonmin ending
Thanks! 💜
Q&A
Q&A (Alpha & Omegas)
Q&A(Wolves&Mystics)
Goddnessween
Its Christmas Eve!
Merry Minmas!

I was minding my own business

37.9K 1.6K 1.2K
Від RosetheK

Jimin's pov

I was cleaning the house, blasting Taemin's thirsty. Cause not only is that man a fucking snack gawd, he also makes me so salty and the only way I can stay hydrated is by looking at him.

"Yas Zaddy, fuck it up". I was twirling it up in my living when my phone rang. "What the fuck". I stomped my feet to answer the phone. I hope that whoever was calling had a VERY loud voice cause I ain't about to turn down my husband for anyone. "Hello". I answered annoyed.

"BABE!". Hoseok literally screamed in my ear. 'Breathe Jimin, just breath. I told myself. "What is it Hobi and it better by important my future husband was singing to me saying how thirsty I was for him". I was tapping my foot waiting for his response. "Well there's two things". Hoseok said probably, playing with his fingers.

"And that one thing is...?". I raised a brow. It's Friday and I'm lazy bitch. "Jimin please". Hoseok sounded like he was begging me and I groaned. "Fine... What do you need Hobi." I asked, ready to tell him no.

I sighed so many times that I stopped counting. Hoseok asked me to help Jin at his restaurant cause one of his waiters was sick and he was short on staff. Of course I was willing to help my second mom. What I didn't count on was how many disgusting Alphas was going be in here.

I'm guessing Hobi didn't tell Jin about my sassy attitude. One of these Alphas had the balls to grab my arm while I tried to serve another person. "How about we go somew....". He didn't even finish before I threw hot coffee in his face and threw the mug at him. While he was on the floor in pain, I was crying laughing. 

"Listen here you fucking walking HIV hound, I don't appreciate you lowing my value by touching me and I damn sure don't appreciate you thinking that I, a walking diamond would even consider mating or fucking someone as low as you and... ". I look at him up and down.

"Looks like he lives in his best friend attic". I giggle. "So hound, if I ever see you again I will call my goons to hold you down while I cut your shit off, force you to turn into your wolf and make you eat you own dick, am I clear sweetie?". I say sweetly. "I'm sorry". Then the Alpha ran out of the restaurant.

I wiped my hands on my apron and started to pick up the broken mug. "Jimin". I hear someone call my name and I turn to see Jin looking like he just step in some shit. 'Oh damn'. I looked at everyone that was in the shop and they were looking at me with fear in their eyes. "Hyung, let me exp...". "My office now". Jin stomped away with that. 'Shit'. I followed Jin to his office. The moment I stepped foot into his office I was hugged?. "MY FUCKING CHILD!". Jin squeals. "You're not mad?" I asked.

"Bitch, no I'm a very proud mom". Jin said. "You handled yourself like I do everyday". Jin smiled down at me. I knew I liked this man. "Congratulations Jimin you are now not only my main bitch but my new head waiter". Jin claps. Huh?

After I finished helping Jin at his shop, I had to drop off something important to Hoseok cause when he's excited he always forgets something. "He's so cute sometimes I swear". I chuckled cutely. I was currently walking home from Hoseok company. He offered to drive me home but I declined cause my ass. Yes, I have to make sure that my Jibooty is in check and firm.

I don't walk with headphones in my ears. Why?. "SOMEONE HELP ME!". I wouldn't be able to hear that. "Nope, fuck that". I turned the other way. Don't y'all @ me. I ain't no hero and I don't want to be. I did call the cops. Then I started to walk faster cause I heard someone behind me.

'Fuck, me and my sassy ass just had to walk, way to go Jimin'. I mentally wanted to kick my own ass for my stubbornness. The moment I hit the corner, I was face to face with a middle aged man with a blade in his hand. 'Fuck'. "Sorry". I backed away slowly. Just to be faced with two other men.

Fuck.... Wait I saw the man with the mint hair before. Shit. He was the one that was watching me that one time. "Well hello there Angel". The man with mint hair says smirking at me and I wanted to puke. "Honey, I know I am, want to see my wings?". I cutely asked. He smiles and nods. I put up both of my middle fingers. "Ain't they cute?". I giggle. The men didn't laugh but I didn't give a damn. "Can I fucking shoot him?". The tall bunny man said.

"But sweetheart you can't kill a Angel, I'm already dead". I smiled while saying that. Guess he didn't like that since he pull out a gun. "Gotta see now don't we Princess?". He already had his finger on the trigger. "Boy, ain't you a little too young to be playing with that? How about you stop acting like a bad boy and I'll help you find your owner bunny boy".

The middle age man behind me was laughing his ass off. The bunny boy was red with anger. "Aww come on don't cry now, I would give you a carrot but the one I have isn't for you". I said giggling.

The middle age man was now on the ground with tears in his eyes. "My goodness, he's gold, I like him". The man was clapping. "I like me too". I grinned to the man. "I like you, what's your name?". I walked over to the middle age man. "I am Young". Young bowed to me and kissed my hand.

"Finally, a fucking gentlemen". I smirked and Young chuckled. "Hell fucking O omega I'm here!". The bunny yelled at me. "I know that, I was waiting for you to apologize or leave I don't care". I added with sass.

"Do you know who we ARE!?!". The bunny man shouted. "Really? Does it look like I give any fucks on who you ARE! Gawd boy if you don't chill, all this energy you're wasting on yelling while you could be having your mate scream your name". I rolled my eyes and the bunny man blushed again.

Oh my fuck he doesn't have a mate. Should have guessed with his attitude. "Enough". The mint man states. "Agreed since you two are wasting my time". I took out my phone to check the time. 4:15pm. Shit Taemin is doing a interview at 4:30. To hell with these men. My husband needs me.

"Look, I have something to do, So I'ma need y'all to move". I waved my hand. "Of course". The mint man smirked and moved to the side, while the bunny man looked shocked. I smiled and walked past the weird pair, just to have my wrist grab.

"Don't worry princess, I'll have you whether you like it or not". The mint man whispers in my ear. I gagged and yanked my hand away. "Bold of you to assume that I was a Princess, I am a Goddess, it's too bad someone as low as you didn't realize the difference".

And I walk away. 

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

155K 9.4K 56
My worst enemy. My biggest secret. He found out and now he's courting me. Can I trust him? ⛔️ Top Jungkook ~ Book Contains ~ Angst ~ Sexual Assaul...
259K 17.9K 61
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Do you think I'm scared because I'm a virgin" Jungk...
420K 15.2K 30
Kim Taehyung, an Alpha meets his mate, another Alpha, Jeon Jungkook. Little does he know, that his life is about to change for the better. (WARNING)...
27.6K 3.5K 27
(Short chapters) "How old are you?" Jimin tucked in a piece of hair behind his ear before looking at Jungkook with his ocean blue eyes. "I am twenty...