Baby Freemans

Just_Jae_fr tarafından

One Jamaican party can ruin 9 months of a Freeman's life. As Jada, Cindy, and Jazmine go through life being p... Daha Fazla

Life in the Windy City
A Bit of Persuasion
Jamaican retreat
Beach Babes
Mini Jamaican Olympics
Work
Home Sweet Home
Another Source of Happiness
Tour?!
The Elephant in the Room
Ex? More like a Why
Facing Your Past
Wish Granted
Mama's New Place
The Bads in a Relationship
Viva Las Vegas
Nothing to Lose
Chatacter Disclosure
The Breakfast Club
Just Jada
Back with Jeanette
Complicated
Soul of an Angel
New Story
Staring Contest
Hard to Say Goodbye
Us Against The World
Just the Two of Us
Welcome Back, Scholars!
The Hardships of College
Mom In Training
A Way Around the System
Missing You
Not an actual update
Full Squad
The Bet
Winter Break
Back for Revenge
Last Words
A bit too early
Auntie Candy
Papa Huey
The After Effect
As Our World Crumbles
Two Sides to Every Story
My Son with his Mother's Eyes
Home Where I Belong
New Story... Kind've
The Next Generation
Baby Mama
Family in Our Hearts
Reezy
Close Your Eyes
Through Blood
Our First Time
Carter
No Chapter Today
Back to the Main Stage
Best Part
Decisions
Sending Off
The Chills You Give
Not Giving Up
Officially Over
Closer
The Bet
Moved On
Opportunities
We Miss You Robert
Surprises
Performer in Practice
Shining Like A Star
Let The Games Begin!
Standing up for You
For You
A Little Too Friendly
Performing wit Jae and Reezy
Semi
Final

Kickin and Screamin

599 22 66
Just_Jae_fr tarafından

Riley POV~

With Huey not wanting to sing, that meant Murph and I had to do our stuff early. 

"So whatchu wanna do?" I asked her. She shrugs, rocking Carter to sleep. "I could rap and you could sing sum."

"Wouldn't we be doing that anyways?" She questions. I could tell her ass had a attitude. 

"What's wrong wit you?"

"Nothin."

I stare at her before shrugging and walkin out. I won't finna be dealin wit any attitude.

"John says he'll push ya'll performance back and I'll just do sum this week," Jada says as I come downstairs. 

"Aight."

She looks at me for a second,

"You okay?"

"Murph got a attitude for no damn reason an Ion feel like dealin wit it."

"She's probably just stressed since she's leaving soon and the next few songs she does will be her last."

I sighed,

"Yea, you prolly right."

"I'll tell you what," Jada gets up from the couch, "We could do something together this week."

I smirked. Performin was dope as fuck and I loved the clout I got off of it.

"Bet," I reply.

Jada said we'd start writing sum later on in the day since she was takin the twins our with Ceez.

"You and Jada are doing something now?" Murph asks, coming downstairs.

"Yea," I reply, "John gave us more time to come up wit sum and told Jay she could do sum."

"And how'd you get into it?"

"Because I wanted to do sum."

Murph jus rolls her eyes, walking into the kitchen.

"Awe hell nah!" I walk in after her, "The fuck is your problem?!"

"Who the fuck you yellin at?!" Murph questions. 

"You, nigga! All fuckin day yo ass been actin like a dick for no fuckin reason. I try talkin to you and yo ass don't give me the time of fuckin day!"

Huey and Jazmine come downstairs but don't come into the kitchen.

"I ain't got no fuckin problem, Riley! So stop fuckin yellin at me and leave me the hell alone!"

"I ain't leavin you alone until you stop lyin and tell me what the fuck is wrong?!"

Jada's downstairs now and I hear a cry in the background.

"Is everything okay?" Jada asks, walking in.

"Everything is fuckin fine, Jada!" Cindy snaps.

"Well with all the yelling, it obvious doesn't seem like it-"

"I SAID IT'S FINE SO MIND YO FUCKIN BUSINESS!!"

Jay ain't like this.

"BITCH WHO THE FUCK YOU RAISIN YO VOICE AT?!" Jay yells, getting in Cindy face. Huey quickly comes in, pulling her back.

"YOU BITCH!! ALL IN HERE IN OUR BUSINESS!"

"WELL IF YA'LL WON'T YELLING THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE DAMN HOUSE IT WOULD'VE STAYED YALL BUSINESS!!"

Caesar finally came downstairs, hearing his girlfriend yellin.

Murph started getting close to Jada and I knew if she tried anything, Jada wouldn't hesitate to fuck her up. 

I grabbed Murph's arm, trying to prevent any fights and that bitch had the nerve to slap me.... Dead. Across. My. Face.

The whole room went silent. I didn't even look at Murph when I saw a flash of brown go from one side of the room to the other and a loud thunk. 

Jada had tackled Cindy and man was she fuckin her up. Huey and Ceez tried they best to get her off but nothing was working. 

"JADA STOP!" Jazmine cried. I could see tears streaming down her face as she watched the two fight. 

"WHO.... THE FUCK... YOU THINK.... YOU ARE?!" (In between each word is a hit btw) 

Jada was really fuckin Cindy up and I couldn't stand there any longer and let her do that. I helped Caesar and Huey and all three of us finally got her off. Jada tried her hardest to release herself but we held onto her tight. 

"LET ME GO!" She screamed. "THAT BITCH HAS TOO MUCH BALLS TO THINK SHE CAN HIT MY BROTHER!"

I went to help Murph up but she pushed me away, just walking straight out the house.

"Murph-" I tried, but she slammed the door in my face. 

"Nah, let that bitch leave!" Jada yells. "Fuck she thought she was!"

Jazmine comes over to me and examines my face. 

"She hit you pretty hard, Riley," She says. She quickly grabs peas and hands them to me. I place them on my face and sit down. It was like 3 babies crying (I think) and Jada was still trying to go after Cindy. 

"I'm gonna take her upstairs," Caesar says, putting Jada over his shoulder. Huey nods, watching them go upstairs. 

"You alright?" He asked me. I shook my head, putting my head down. "What was her problem?"

"I don't even know, man," I replied. "I honestly don't even fucking know."

"She-" Jazmine began, but closed her mouth.

"She what?" Huey asked.

"Nothing," Jazmine says. "Just don't worry about it."

It took an hour for Jada to calm down and by the time she did, Cindy came back. Her face was full of bruises and she had a few cuts on her face and arms.

I didn't bother saying anything to her. If she didn't wanna talk to me, that's cool.

As she walked in, Jada and I walked out to start writing our song. Across the street was Taiya, listening to music on her headphones.

"Ayo!" Jada calls. Taiya looks up, taking one of her earbuds out.

"Hey!" She waves, walking over. She looked at me and immediately came close. "Oh my goodness, Riley, what happened?"

"His bitch ass girlfriend," Jada mumbles. I nudge her. 

"I'm straight, Tay."

She puts her hand on my cheek and I couldn't help but smirk.

"So," Jada says. "What have you been up to?"

"Nothing much, to be honest," Taiya replied. We all began walking down the block. "How about you guys? I've seen you a lot on TV."

"We've been good. Until today, at least."

"What happened today?"

"Don't even ask," I say, sighing.

Taiya's phone goes off and she goes to answer it.

"Hello? Hey ma.... Right now? Alright, I'm on my way.... K.... Love you too... Bye."

"You gotta go?" I asked.

"Yea, but I'll see ya'll soon."

"You gotta come over to meet the babies," Jada says. 

"Oh yea! I'd love to see them!"

"Oh, and we gotta show Friday!" I tell her. "Be there!"

We wave bye to Taiya and go to the park to work on our song. We didn't finish but we got the main part done.

We got back home and everyone was in the living except Cindy.

"Where she at?" I mouth to Caesar and he pointed to upstairs. I nodded, going upstairs to check on my son. He was up in his crib while Cindy was in bed sleeping. 

"What's good, man," I smiled, picking Carter up. "You hungry? I know I am."

I took Carter downstairs, and got him something to eat. My phone buzzed and I picked it up, seeing a text from Taiya. 

Ever since she left, we'd been texting. She was tellin me bout this dude she was talkin to that was treatin her like shit. He was always lyin sayin he wasn't talkin to no one else and sayin shit she's heard from other niggas.

I kept tellin her she needa go find a real nigga that'll treat her better but she said they hard to find.

"Hi Esco," Jada says, coming in and kissing Carter on the head. He laughed, raising his arms. She picks him up and looks down at me (Riley was currently sitting). "Who you texting?"

"Taiya."

Jada chuckles, going to the fridge.

"What's funny?"

"Nun. Imma finish my verse after we hear the best tomorrow."

"Aight. Imma do that too."

Jada nodded and grabbed some grits from this morning for Carter and warmed them up. 

The next day rolled around and Hiro was feelin the chorus to our song. 

"I feel like this might be a hit right here, and Jada ain't even singing," He said. We laughed. Hiro said he had the perfect beat for us and when he played it, we knew our song was finna really be a banger. 

It was finally Friday and Jay and I was ready for our performance. We matched a lil bit only wearing the same shoes.

Everyone was ready to go, the only one staying behind was Cindy. I honestly didn't care. Ever since the argument and her fight with Jada, she shut herself out from everybody except Carter and Jazmine. 

Taiya was at JEC, sitting in the middle of everyone. I smiled, happy she could make it. She noticed me and I waved a lil, her waving back.

"You two ready?" John asks us. We nod and he goes out to introduce us. "Welcome everyone! We have a special treat for everyone that I know you'll all love. Now get on your feet, for Jada and Reezy!"

The music started and the lights dimmed. Nobody saw us but they heard me in the background.

Riley: Turn around, fuck it all the way up. Bust it down, turn around, fuck it all the way up. Bust it down, turn around, fuck it- Look

I finally came out,

Riley: Let's get it straight girl you don't need a nigga for nothin, lookin better everyday you got that Benjamin buttons. Claimin' he don't got a girl, you know niggas be frontin'. You don't need no bitch comin' up to you as a woman. Ayy! And you a boss, so you hate when niggas waste time (Ayy). You too pretty to be paused on a FaceTime (Aye) Damn, I'm just statin the facts. You hate that like you hate when niggas tell you, "Relax"

Jada: What the fuck you mean, "Relax"?

Riley: You want somethin' more than just physical (Word). It's been a while since you met someone original (Word). You spend your time drinkin' wine in your livin' room, all that good pussy can't find someone to give it to (What?). Issa, issa shame (Issa shame). You see me, see the squad, issa gang (issa gang). You see him, issa bum, issa lame (issa lame). But issa difference 'tween me and what's-his-name (Ayy). I swear to god, word to Mase. I'ma drink this Henny to the face (Ayy). Fuck a condom, imma bring Saran Wrap. I can't let no good pussy go to waste.

Back, back, backin it up. I'm the king of talkin shit and backin it up, aye. Back, back, backin it up, throw that shit over here, girl that's what it's for (whatchu say?) You know how to go and get a bag, don't you? (Ayy) You know how to make a bitch mad, don't you (Ayy) Make your ex wanna get it back, that's a fact. Say it louder for the bitches in the back (Ayy)  

Jada comes out.

Jada: I know how to go and get a bag, don't I. (Don't I) I know how to get a bitch mad, don't I (Yeah) Make my ex wanna get it back, that's a fact. Say it louder for the bitches in the back (Ayy) Back, back, backin' it up, I'm the queen of talkin shit then I'm backin it up, yea. Back, back, backin it up, throw that money over here, nigga, that's what it's for

Look, said I was gettin some head, get-getting some head. Ran down on a bitch, she almost pissed on her leg. Bitches think they fuckin with me, must be sick in the head. Why don't you chill with the beef, and get some chicken instead?

Got the crown, shut it down, have them hype up in the 6. If she dead, let her lay won't bring no life into this bitch. Lookin' this good should be a sin, you should call me cinnamon. Jada Free, bad bitch, those is fuckin' synonyms. We see who winnin' (See who winnin'), we see who got it (See who got it). You see I'm still in the bank makin' deposits (Cash). You see who switched up sides and who was solid (Who was solid). You see who stuck to the code and who forgot it. Talk about it, bitch.

Riley: You know how to go and get a bag, don't you? (Ayy) You know how to make a bitch mad, don't you (Ayy) Make your ex wanna get it back, that's a fact. Say it louder for the bitches in the back (Ayy)

Jada: I know how to go and get a bag, don't I. (Don't I) I know how to get a bitch mad, don't I (Yeah) Make my ex wanna get it back, that's a fact. Say it louder for the bitches in the back (Ayy)

Riley: Back, back, backin it up. I'm the king of talkin shit and backin it up, aye. Back, back, backin it up, throw that shit over here, girl that's what it's for (whatchu say?)

Everybody went nuts! This song was lit as hell and we had everybody boppin, jumpin up an down, havin fun. I could tell Caesar had jammed to it cause his dreads was a total mess. 

I went and found Taiya who was clapping.

"That was really good," She says, hugging me. I smirked, thanking her. "Love how you used me to promote yourself."

I faked a hurt look.

"Me? Nah, mane, that was all Reezy."

Taiya laughs,

"Sure."

Hey yall! This took a crazy turn, didn't it? Whoops 😂🤷🏽‍♂️ Anyways, I hope ya'll enjoyed! Until next time ✌🏽

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

51.1K 2.3K 15
💬 ⌗ ;; ┊𝗕𝗟𝗨𝗥 ⋆.ೃ ࿔ *: ・ 𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗮 ! ❝ please wake up. ❞ 〢📞 ⋆·˚ ❪ catradora fic ❫ ❪ i do not own the characters or...
391K 11.9K 92
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
150K 3.5K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...