↚The Strain↛ A Trunks Love St...

By PanchanT_Tu

Meian Kasai, a female Saiyan, only came to Earth to give thanks to the person that set the planet in which sh... More

Get Away
From The Idiot Himself, Such Smart Words Come Out
Wiggle That Tail About
Cell. Your Presence Is Unwanted.
AN
What Season?!?!?!
Run and Hide
You're in BIG trouble mister.
Off the hook..... for now
The 'idk what the heck to name this chapter' chapter
The Power of the HEXAGON!
The life of Pi...... Just kidding we all know my life is way more epic!
Things get heated. That's all I gots to say.
Authors' Note
Shoulder to Cry on
The Date....... Dun DUn DUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNN
Meep........
*mini nosebleed*
Meian Kasai
Author's note.
Two kisses in one Night
He he he ... Needles and Speeches
AHHHHHHH
Picnic part 1
SHOUT OUT
Picnic part 2
Broly
Memories
Update but Not
Hey guys
Another one?!
Why Is My Great Grandfather Hot? And What's Up With This Prophecy Thing?!
I'm back.

Sweets!!!! Yum!!!!

1.2K 32 4
By PanchanT_Tu

Well........ That was completely and utterly embarrassing. Bulma had left the room again leaving an awkward silence. Goten and Trunks were just sitting there staring intently at me.' I have to get out of here pronto!' I get up quickly while clapping my hands together.

" Welp, that was........ Something and..... Yeah I'm just gonna go now." I blurt out and hastily make my exit. ' I have to take a shower and get their scents off of me.' I think to myself. Speaking of thinking, I wonder if I can communicate with Trunks and Goten through our marks.

'I better not try it out mow because I just had my full of them.' I think as I enter my room to take a nice shower.

time skip by my love for anime

After my shower I put on a grey long sleeved shirt with a coral colored scarf and matching jeans with velvet material grey heeled shoes and walk to the kitchen to make some sweets! Yay! I decided I wanted to make a White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake. I find the ingredients and they go as followed:

1 cup chocolate cookie crumbs

3 tablespoons white sugar

1/4 cup butter, melted

1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries

2 tablespoons white sugar

2 teaspoons cornstarch

1/2 cup water

2 cups white chocolate chips

1/2 cup half-and-half cream

3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened

1/2 cup white sugar

3 eggs

1 teaspoon vanilla extract

In a medium bowl, I mix together cookie crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar, and melted butter. I press mixture into the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.

In a saucepan, I combine raspberries, 2 tablespoons sugar, cornstarch, and water. Bringing it to boil, and continue boiling 5 minutes, or until sauce is thick.

I then strain the sauce through a mesh strainer to remove seeds.

I preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). In a metal bowl over a pan of simmering water, I melt white chocolate chips with half-and-half, stirring occasionally until smooth.

( soooooo much Chocolate!!!!!)

​In a large bowl, I mix together cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time. I then blend in vanilla and melted white chocolate and pour half of batter over crust. Spoon 3 tablespoons raspberry sauce over batter. Pour remaining cheesecake batter into pan, and again spoon 3 tablespoons raspberry sauce over the top.

Swirl batter with the tip of a knife to create a marbled effect.

I let that bake for 55 to 60 minutes, or until filling is set. Let it cool then, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 1 hour before removing from pan. Serve with remaining raspberry sauce. And Walla! My masterpiece! camo.githubusercontent.com/b38e1...

My my mouth is literately watering right now! It smells and looks fantastic. 'Mental pat on the back for me!' I lick my lips.

Until, everyone, and I mean EVERYONE suddenly came into the kitchen. Goku was the first to speak while eyeing MY cake!

" Soooo, Mei-chan,( May-chan) when are you gonna share that cake buddy o' pal?" He asks with fake innocence while giving

me his puppy dog eyes. I look into his eyes and say very slowly.

" N- to the O Goku, N- to the flappin' O!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 738 31
Goku's life has fallen to pieces as his wife flees with his two children. He left to think about his own future and what would become of him. Somehow...
3.4K 81 45
Ever wonder what made Vegeta so cold and heartless, maybe even evil? His soon to be mate had been killed in the destruction of Planet Vegeta but what...
83.2K 2.1K 31
This story will not follow any of dragon ball events (movies, anime or manga). It will be a whole different story with added OCs (not alot OCs anyway...
48.7K 679 20
She is older then most of the rest of her race. She comes from the time of the first Super Saiyan God, Yamoshi. He taught her how to go Super Saiyan...