The Conjuction House (mindles...

By 2Blue_Diamonds

bish just read its the sequel to drama drama drama More

Chapter 1-k_thax
Chapter 2-k_thax
Chapter 3-k_thax
Chapter 4 k_thax
Chapter 5-k_thax
Chapter 6 ~Nia
Chapter 7-k_thax
Chapter 8 ~Nia
Chapter 9-k_thax
Chapter 10 -k_thax
Chapter 11-k_thax
Chapter 12 -k_thax
Chapter 13-k_thax
Chapter 14 ~Nia
Chapter 15 -k_thax
Chapter 16 ~Nia
Chapter 17-k_thax
Chapter 18-k_thax
Chapter 19-k_thax
A little note-
ok officially
Chapter 21-k_thax
Chapter 22-k_thax
Chapter 23-k_thax
Chapter 24~k_thax
Chapter 25-k_thax
Chapter 26-k_thax
Chapter 27-k_thax
Chapter 28-k_thax
Chapter 29-k_thax
Chapter 30-k_thax
Chapter 31-k_thax
Chapter 32-k_thax
Chapter 33-k_thax
Chapter 34-k_thax
Chapter 35-k_thax
Chapter 36-k_thax
Chapter 37-k_thax
Chapter 38-k_thax Four Months Later
Chapter 39-k_thax
Chapter 40-k_thax
Chapter 41-k_thax
Chapter 42-k_thax
Chapter 43-k_thax
Chapter 44-k_thax
Chapter 45-k_thax
Chapter 46-k_thax
Chapter 47-k_thax
Chapter 48-k_thax
Chapter 49-k_thax
THE END
Happy Ending?
Trilogy!!!

Chapter 20-k_thax

151 5 0
By 2Blue_Diamonds

GUESS WHO'S BACK!!!!!!! Yup Its us, we're back with a new name, and better than ever!!!! We have lot's in store, and it turns out, we take the MEAP test in march this year -_- ANYWAY I hope you like it. Guess who did what with who???? Found out later...

Kay's P.o.v.

I woke up in my bed next to EJ with someone knocking on the door. I groaned and pulled myself out of the bed to see who it was at 5 in the freakin' morning!

I opened the door and saw Nia and the gang. I groaned and tried to slam the door shut. Nia opened the door and walked in with everyone else except Kelly and Nisha.

Kay: Oh, sure! Come in! Hint the sarcasm. Where's the other two?

Prince: Nisha is somewhere else, and Kelly is at home with cramps.

Kay: *mumbles* I sure do miss those.

Ray: Hi Kay *rolls eyes*

Kay: What ever. Why are you here? I was asleep.

Roc: Were helping you move.

Kay: I'm not moving back in with you guys. It's been too much with my mom hating me, I'm sure my dad hates me, Ray hates me for sure, prince probably wants me to have an abortion, and Kelly wants me dead. How will we both survive in that hell hole?

Nia: Your mom and dad don't hate you. I'm sure your brother doesn't hate you, and Prince can't wait for your baby to come. Kelly I just a bitch, but it's all good. We all have your back, right guys?!?!

Roc: Do you have any poptarts?

Prince: Where's the bathroom?

Ray: I think I need to leave.

Kay: See, they don't even care about me.

I walked back into my room with tears in my eyes. Ej walked out as I sat on my bed and cried. I hate my emotions sometimes.

Prince walked in soon after and stared at me bawling my eyes out. He sat on the bed next to me and pulled me into a hug.

Prince: I'm so sorry. I don't want you to have an abortion, I just want you here with me. I loved it when we were together and you would just lay in my arms all day. I loved when you would tell me how much you loved me and I would say I loved you more that my own life. I loved how we fell in love. I love you, and I always will. You and that baby are my life, and I would litterally do anything to keep you in it. If I had one day to spend with you and my child and at the end of that day, I would die, I would take the risk, because you are worth dying for. I love you Kay.

He slowly leaned in and kissed me. It seems like forever since we kissed but it felt so right. I put my hand up his shirt, and we both knew that was a turn on for the both of us. The door slowly creaked open, and Roc walked in.

Roc: Woah bro...

Prince/Kay: Don't tell EJ!

Roc: Your secret's safe with me...but under one condition, name the baby after me.

Kay: What if it's a girl?

Roc: Mhmm...Roc-Keisha!

Prince: Alright dude, just don't tell.

Roc: Ok, I got this.

Roc walked back out, and I stood up. I walked to my closet, and Prince followed me. He had the sexiest smirk ever.

Prince: I really miss you.

Kay: *shruggs* I can't lie, I missed you too...alot.

Prince: Oh yeah? How much?

I kissed him again, but this time, we were behind closed doors, kinda litterally too...

*20 minutes later*

We layed side by side with our sweaty, naked bodies laying close together. Our breaths were heavy, our chests rising and falling, with all the action we've just done. I looked at the smile on Prince's face, and kinda panicked.

What in the hell did I just do?!?!

Jade's P.O.V.

I say at the table all alone, drinking right out of the bottle of my vodka. There was no complete thought that came to mind, oh wait, one, and it's when Connor and I had sex for the first time.

*Flash back- Jade and Connor were 16*

I was at this party and I sat at the bar, drinking my life away. My boyfriend, Levi, or should I say EX, and I just broke up for good, but it's all good, that cute guy, Connor, is checking me out. I heard he lived in Paris for half of his life and his dad is Italian. But anyway, Levi sat next to me, as drunk as ever. We had sex three days ago, and I'm praying that I'm not pregnant.
Levi: Jade, how's it going babe?

Jade: We're not together anymore, so leave me alone.

Levi: Fine with me. *Shruggs*

He looked to a girl on his right and kissed her. I was shocked, and as I looked back, Connor was upset too. I shrugged and went up to him. He smiled and gave me a nod.

Connor: Your guy Is kissing my girl over there.

My smile dropped when he claimed the thing as his girl. I shrigged it off and kept my stupid grin.

Jade: Oh well, it only makes it right if I do this-

I put his hands on my waist and kissed him. We slowly pulled away 5 minutes later, and both of our eyes were closed, amazed with each other.

Connor: ...just...woah...

Jade: It seems like you did alot of french kissing in Paris.

Connor: Not. At. All.

Jade: Well, I'm gonna show you what you've been missing out on...

*Flash back over*

Connor: Jade!

Jade: *giggles and slurs* What do you want?

Connor: A Divorce.

Jade: What?!

Connor: I want a divorce. And full custody of Kay.

Jade: No, you can't do this!

Connor: Apparently I can. I don't care what you say, I want a divorce.

Jade: No, I-I still love you.

Connor: I- *looks into her eyes and sighs* just sign the papers.

Jade: Connor, please-

Connor: I've had enough. Kay isn't here to help our family and it's all your fault. I just found out that Ray isn't even my kid. It's time we call it quits, and get a divorce.

He walked up stairs and left me there. I honestly didn't want a divorce. I love Connor, but a divorce isn't something I want.

I still sat there, basically drowning in sorrow and pity, and began to cry. My life has never been normal. For once, I just wish I had the perfect life, where my husband loved me, and I had a perfect son and perfect daughter. But perfect could never come to me, even if I tried.

The door opened, and I heard footsteps approaching. I just kept crying and forgot the person's presence.

??: Mom?

I turned around and Ray and Kay were just watching me at my lowest point in life. When I looked into Kay's eyes, she was on the verge of tears. Ray just looked disappointed at me, but I couldn't stand their disapproving stares. I got up from the table, and went to my room, glass in hand.

I was chanting my motto in my head, every step of the way; Fuck Life.

Kay's P.O.V.

Looking at my drunk mother hurt me deeply. You could tell she had been crying, because of her red, puffy eyes, and her Rudolph nose. We both sighed and collapsed onto opposite sides of the couch.

Kay: Rayan...

My voice was low and scratchy, and you could tell I was about to burst into tears.

Ray: What?

His voice was the opposite though. It was deep and cold, and I knew he hated me.

Kay: So you...hate me?

Tears fell down my face, but I refused to look at him, although it felt as if he was burning holes into my skin.

My dad angrilly walked down the stairs, as I ran into his arms and cried.

Kay: Daddy!

Connor: Princess, are you alright?

Kay: No daddy, I know you and Ray hate me.

He pulled away from the hug and gave Ray a mean stare. Ray shrugged and walked into the kitchen.

Connor: Princess, I could never hate you. I actually called you and Rayan here for a reason...

Kay/Ray: What's wrong?

Connor: Your mother and I....

To be continued...

Hey guys, miss me? What will happen next? Will the divorce be final, or will Jade run away from her problems? Will Prince be there for his kid, or will he be there for his gang life? What's up with Ej? What did Kay and Prince do in her closet? Find out later.

Ps, theres a pic of me too, yall like my sexy stare?? lol that was when I went the whole week wearing my hair curly, but the natural curls weren't cooperating the way I wanted at the moment lmaoo, bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 590 20
Please read ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥ Complete Complete Complete ♥♡♥
3.2K 211 31
(Mindless behavior love story)
13.8K 354 53
531K 13.7K 47