The Boy with the Two Toned Ha...

De dark_kai_art

(F/N) was a shy girl just trying to float her way through school, but that all changed when her great grandfa... Mai multe

A/N
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chatper Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Fourty-Four
Chapter Fourty-Five
Bonus 1
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Bonus 2
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Epilogue
Two Pink Lines

Chapter Seventeen

3.2K 136 25
De dark_kai_art

Look at that, I present to you 2 chapters in a week because I was productive for once. This chapter is mainly fluff because I needed it and it's cute. Comment and tell me what you want to see more of!

The clinking of cups on a wooden table top echoed through the room, accompanied by the sound of gentle breathing. The air was cool and still, almost relaxed despite the stress and uncertainty felt by the room's occupants. There was an uncomfortable tension and no one stepped forward to break the deafening silence.

The fleece blanket around my shoulders was warm, and I pulled it closer around me. Bon was to the right of me at the table, his arm also around my shoulder, his hand gently rubbing slow circles into my left shoulder. I had my attention focused on the cup of steaming green tea with peppermint it front of me. I hated it, but Mr. Okumura insisted it would make me feel better. Once those words had come out of his mouth, Bon had grabbed them and stuck to them. I hadn't said a word to him yet, but he knew what had happened at the training center.

There was a slight sigh before Bon spoke. "Do you want to talk about it?" he murmured softly. I shook my head and buried my face into my knees where they were pulled up to my chest. I was beyond embarrassed for having gotten sick in front of my boyfriend's father and family friend, and I was upset that this process of learning to use my swords was taking so long. I didn't understand why it was so difficult. I was frustrated that it took this much out of me. I was frustrated because I didn't feel deserving of wielding these legendary swords.

"(Y/N)," he began again. He sighed before continuing. "I know you might not want to talk about it yet, but can you listen to me for a minute?" I took a second to ponder his question before nodding hesitantly. "You're beating yourself up for something you can't control again," he stated bluntly. "You're amazing. You nearly summoned one of those demons on the first try," he said, squeezing my shoulder. "That is more than anyone could have expected. I mean, no one has been able to summon them yet; that makes you the first one." I heard a soft chuckle. "And don't worry about getting in sick in front of my dad and Yaozo; they've seen worse, much worse."

I put my hands over my head. "But it was so embarrassing," I croaked out into my knees. He chuckled again and patted my shoulder. "I'll never be able to face them again," I grumbled before lifting my head from my knees. I looked over at Bon so see him smiling that smile that I loved to see so much.

His sweet smile suddenly turned mischievous, and he grabbed me and pulled me onto his lap. I squeaked in surprise and grabbed at his shoulders, desperate to stabilize myself. He smirked as he looked down at me, and I smacked him on the shoulder, giving him a half hearted glare. "Don't do that again," I muttered, embarrassed once again.

"Did you brush your teeth?" he asked suddenly, confusing me.

"Y-yes," I answered hesitantly, remembering doing so when I got back to the dorms, wanting to rid the bitter taste of bile from my mouth.

The next thing I knew, one hand was gently cupping my face, and his lips were against mine. It shocked me at first, but I quickly melted into his soft lips. This kiss lasted only a few seconds, but it made my heart beat uncontrollably and my face turn a bright shade of red. There was a smirk on his face, and I scowled lightly at him. "T-that's not fair," I grumbled. He laughed and pulled me into his chest. I looped my arms around his and hugged him gently. "Thank you," I muttered.

"For what?" he asked, his voice barley above a whisper.

"Everything," I said through a sigh, leaning my cheek in his shoulder. We stayed that way for a little while, his arms around my waist, mine around his neck. "Bon?" I mumbled slightly as a piece of information made its way to the front of my brain.

"Hmm?" he hummed, his hands reaching up to run this fingers through my hair.

"My dad is coming to visit tomorrow," I told him. "I thought it would be a good time for me to introduce you to him. You know, as my boyfriend," I told him. I felt him nod against my shoulder.

"I don't see why not," he said. "You've already met my dad and you get on pretty well," he said. "He seems pretty nice, your dad, I mean," he commented.

I nodded into his shoulder, closing my eyes and picturing my father. "I think he'll like you," I told him truthfully. "You're respectful and kind; he likes those qualities in a person." I felt him smile into my neck.

"Well, I look forward to it."

{Line Break}

The soft breeze blew at my loose (H/C) hair as I sat on the porch of the old boy's dormitory. They sky was blue with a few fluffy, white clouds here and there. The temperature was perfect for sweaters and boots. I had on Bon's overly large hoodie, jeans, and only socks to cover my feet; I wasn't planning on going anywhere anytime soon. I sat on the top step, my few resting on the one below. My head was propped up by my hand as I rested my elbows against my knee. I was trying to enjoy the nice weather while I waited for my dad to arrive.

Soon enough, I saw my dad's white truck pull into the parking lot. I stood to greet him as he pulled the truck into park. The loud engine stopped and my father got out, freckles and all. I jumped off the porch to greet him, throwing my arms around him in a hug.

"How's my little girl?" I heard him ask through a light laugh.

"Pretty good," I said, releasing him from my embrace. "I'd be better if you just accepted I was a teenager and stopped calling me little," I huffed, folding my arms over my chest and sticking my nose up in the air. He laughed and ruffled my hair.

"You'll always be little to me," he said with a smile.

"Yeah, no kidding," I grumbled under my breath. He was 6 foot 2 while I was left at 5 foot nothing.

"So this is the place they moved you guys to, huh?" he asked, looking up at the old building. He didn't look very impressed.

"Yeah, it may look like a dump, but we made it pretty homey," I told him, a little bit of pride sewed into my voice. He smiled at that.

"How are you feeling, kiddo?" he asked, making me look at him. "I heard what happened yesterday," he explained.

I only shrugged. "I feel alright, tired is all."

He raised an eyebrow. "There's something you're noting tell me, (F/N)," he said. I swallowed under his scrutinizing gaze. "Did you do something stupid?" I shook my head. "Failing a class?" Another shake of my head. "Out with it, (Y/N)," he said, his tone of voice leaving no room for argument.

I sighed and dug my toe into the creaking floor boards below me. "I, uh-" I looked up to look at him. One, fiery red eyebrow was raised, his blue eyes taking in everything at once. His arms were crossed over his chest as he waited expectantly. I fumbled with my word choice for a few moments, frustrated with how difficult this was before I blurted, "I have boyfriend." There was silence and I knew he was waiting for me to continue. "We've been dating for around a month now, and I thought you should meet him. And I didn't tell you right away because I wanted to make sure it was serious," I explained. I watched him nod.

"Well, it's good to see you moving on," he said.

"You're not mad?" I gasped.

"No. Why would I be? Like you said, you are a teenager now. It's normal for you to start dating at this age," he said. I nodded and gestured for him to follow me into the rundown building. "He's in the cram school I take it?" he asked, and I nodded in response. "What's he like?"

I pondered the question for a minute, blushing just at the thought of him. "He's kind and smart, top of the class actually. He's respectful and serious, but he can be funny sometimes too," I told him, trying to describe Bon the best I could.

"Have I met him before? What's he look like?" my dad asked, walking at my shoulder as I led him up the stairs. I blanched when I realized what Bon might look like to my dad. He was rugged looking and kind of looked like a bad boy.

"Yeah, you've met him," I muttered. "At the hospital," I said, not wanting to make it too specific.

"There were three at the hospital," my dad pointed out. I sighed.

"He's tall, only a little shorter than you. He's got dyed hair and piercings," I admitted. My father was silent. "He's a nice guy though, and he's never done anything illegal. I don't even think he's broken one school rule," I explained. I looked to my dad and he just gave me that look that said 'I'll be the judge of that.'

I led my father up the stairs and to the living room where I could hear the sounds of video games. Inside, I found Rin and Shima playing some 90s battle game that wasn't familiar with. Rin was lying on his stomach, Kuro sleeping peacefully on his back while Shima was sitting cross legged on the couch. "Hey guys?" I called. Rin paused the game, causing Shima in whine in protest, and turned around to look at me.

"Hey, (Y/N)," he called. "Oh, hey, Mr. (L/N)," he said with a smile and a wave. At this Shima turned to look at well and offered a quiet greeting.

"Shima and Rin, right?" he asked, and the boys nodded. "It's nice to see you boys again." Rin smiled full heartedly while Shima gave a small smile.

"Have you guys seen Bon anywhere?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think he's up in the kitchen studying," Shima offered. "If not, he'll probably be in his room."

"Thanks," I said retracted myself from the room. "Guess we'll try the kitchen then," I said through a sigh. As we walked, a thought came to mind. "Um, so I should tell you, he prefers to be called my his last name which is Suguro, Bon is just a nickname that he's had since we was little." I looked over to see my dad nod.

I led the way down the hall to kitchen and looked in to find Bon pouring over a few books, pencil in hand. "Bon," I called as my dad and I entered the kitchen. He looked up, and I saw this eyes widen at the sight of my father. He stood and came over to greet us. "Suguro, his is my dad, dad, this is my boyfriend Suguro." He dipped his head lowly in a sign of respect.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, sir," he said respectful as he lifted his head back up to look my father in the eyes. My father stuck out his hand, and Bon took it, shaking it firmly.

"Cole (L/N)," my father said. "You can call me Cole if you'd like." A smiled at that. That was a sign he liked him. Sure, he was probably still skeptical, but I could tell he liked how polite Bon was being.

"If think I'll stick to Mr. (L/N) if that's alright," Bon said, scratching the back of his neck tentatively. My dad nodded. I was glad this was going so well.

"If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to spend some more time getting to know my daughter's boyfriend," my dad offered. Bon nodded and gave him a small, nervous smile. I smiled slightly. It seemed as though they were going to get on well.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2.3K 172 20
ᵃ ʳⁱⁿ ᵒᵏᵘᵐᵘᵃʳᵃ ˣ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ - 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 - "𝙸'𝚖 𝚁𝚒𝚗!" 𝙷𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚢 𝚐𝚛𝚒𝚗, 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚋�...
8.9K 186 20
Maya has just started working at Station 19 as a probie. What will happen she finds love, and is reunited with an important someone from her past?
33.5K 1.5K 37
This story is inspired/ or halfly taken from this story named"My husband and son doesn't like me because I'm fat and a nerd" from you tube "ITS MY M...
2.7M 75.5K 138
Y/N Kayama, daughter of Nemuri Kayama, otherwise known as Midnight, has spent most of her life locked away by her father who had taken her away from...