Accidentally stuck in between

By ImShishi

( Sasuke × Hinata × Naruto ) (HAREM) "The Uchiha Sasuke" Student council President, most han... More

Book Directory
Prologue
1 - (Hinata)
2 - (Hinata)
3 - (Hinata)
4 - (Hinata)
5 - (Hinata)
Survey
6 - (Hinata)
7 - (Hinata)
8 - (Hinata)
9 - (Hinata)
Author-san in a crisis
10 - (Hinata)
Teaser
11 - (Hinata and Neji)
12 - (Hinata & Naruto)
Survey
13 - (Naruto)
14 - (Hinata)
15 - (Hinata)
Help me out
16 - (Hinata)
17 - (Hinata)
18 - (Hinata)
Diary & Letter (1)
Diary & Letter (2)
19 - (Sasuke)
20 - (Hinata)
21 - (Hinata)
22 - (Hinata)
23 - (Hinata)
24 - (Hinata)
25 - Hinata
26 - Naruto and Hinata
27 - Hinata and Neji
28 - Sasuke

Epilogue

1K 37 24
By ImShishi

Epilogue

Sasuke

Hinata was finally dispatched from the hospital, she's already prepared to leave her hospital bed that she's been sleeping at for the past few months, and she decided to wear the clothing that Sebastian brought her, a new clothing to wear which is a gift from her father.

She wears it beautifully even though she got thin and her hair were short.

"Sasuke-kun.."

She called me full of delight as she held on the door knob.

"What?"

I asked that made her pout.

"You're making that cold tone again on me.."

She said, she closed the door and starts walking leaving me and Sebastian behind.

"This feels so nostalgic.. it's as if like I'm facing an older version of Hanabi.."

Sebastian said and hurried to follow Hinata as I stare at the back of her head and walk towards them.

Her stitches were a lot actually I thought it would be visible even though her hair would grow but it didn't.. I worried for nothing.. I don't want her to feel contous about herself.

"Hinata.."

I called her and walked the same phase as her towards the elevator.

"What?.."

She asked and looked at me.

"Sorry.."

I told her and she smiled at me.

"Sorry too.. I forgot you were the terrifying student council president of the school just like what Naruto-kun told me.."

She said and started laughing lightly. More of a giggle that is.

"I wanna see you get mean to me again President.."

She told me.

"What are you a masochist?.."

I told her and she suddenly held my hand.

"Maybe.."

She said and we all rode the elevator down. Hinata kept on holding on to me like she usually does and when the elevator opens she pulls me out like a kid till I realized something..

Is she.. lying all to us?..

I looked at Sebastian as he follows us and I think he's realized it before I could even.. I don't want to ruin things today specially for Naruto.. and even.. for everyone who prepared a welcome party for her.

We head to the parking area, waited for Sebastian to bring the car for us and as we wait, Hinata kept on holding on my hand it's as if like she's afraid of something.

"Hinata.."

I called her feeling worried but then she look up to me gave me just a smile as a response and looked at the road.

A car stop in front of us and Hinata suddenly jumped a little as if like she was startled but tried to hide it.

The cars window opens and saw it was Sebastian, I helped Hinata get in at the back of the car and looked at her.

She smiles again and held on to me tight as she rest her head to my shoulder and her eyes were closed as if like she's calming herself.

"Sasuke-kun.."

She called me still in the same position.

"I'm not used to this.."

She added.

"Used to what?.."

I asked.

"You.. protecting me.. I'm supposed to be doing it and.. acting like this.."

She told me.

"You've done a lot for me.. you protected me.. you've done your part.. this scar is enough.. I'll be the prince now.."

I told her and touched the back of her head touching her stitches that's already been healed.

"If you're still lingering for the old Sasuke.. I'm sorry.. but he's matured now.. why would I at my age be still crying like I used to before and let a girl protect me.."

I said and smiled.

"You're right.."

She agreed and hugged my arm really tight. While we're on our way, she saw a store selling her favorite cinnamon buns that Sebastian stopped in front of it.

"Sebastian.. can I?.."

She asked like how she does back then.

"Yes my lady.."

He said and I handed her purse. She closed the door and I just watched her from the car not until I got distracted by Sebastian.

"She's back.."

He said.

"Yeah.."

I agreed.

"She's lying isn't she.."

Sebastian said that I just looked again at Hinata.

"Lady Hinata is bad at lying when she's a kid.. before the incident happened at the states.. though when she got back.. she could hide whatever she needs to hide.."

Sebastian said.

"You're right.."

I agreed and sigh.

"She's lying that she remembers everything.."

Sebastian said.

"I'll talk to her about it after the party.. she wouldn't want everyone panicked or sad.."

I said.

"Typical.. she wouldn't want anyone cry in front of her or gets sad because of her.. she probably did lie for Naruto when she woke up that Naruto instantly saw the lady Hinata that loved him is gone.."

Sebastian said and Hinata went back at the car.

"You guys looked serious.. I bought each one of us cinnamon buns!"

She said full of delight and gave us the bread.

"Thanks.."

I told Hinata and Sebastian thanked her as well.

Sebastian drove the car again towards Hinata's apartment as we all ate the bread.

"I miss this.."

She said full of smile.

"Yeah.. I think you really did.."

I told her and gave her a smile.

We finally reached the apartment after an hour of traveling, Hinata was hesitant to go up to our floor so I lead her where it was and opened her door for her.

A loud pop and confetti fly across her apartment as a loud greet from our whole class was heard.

She smiled for everyone and a cake with a message welcome back Hinata was carried by Naruto towards her.

"Hehe.. the class did a surprise for you.. well.. the class with me and Yamanaka-san.."

Naruto said and Hinata blows the candle on the cake.

"Thanks everyone.. I'm really happy to see everyone!"

She said full of smiles that really surprised everyone so I stood up to explain everything for them.

"So the Hinata I met at school since first year lost original cheerful personality and even me.."

I conclude.

"Woah.. I didn't even realized Hinata-chan suffered a lot.."

"And even, she's actually close to President and why he's been funded by the Hyuga Corp.."

They say as Hinata kept her smile and silent sitting beside Naruto and I.

Sakura knelt in front of her and held on to her hand.

"Hinata.. I'm glad your back.. I'm sorry.. for everything.."

She said.

"It's alright.. it's nothing.."

She told her and hugged her that made Sakura cry.

"Then we're friends again?.."

She asked her.

"Of course.. why not?!"

Hinata told her full of smile.

"I really can't get used to this.. hehe!"

Yamanaka said and smiled.

"Hehe! I wonder what Naruto thinks.."

She added.

"I'm fine with this.."

He answered and the party starts, loud music, foods, drinks and everyone enjoys their time.

I just kept on sitting while drinking a can of beer with Sebastian as Naruto and Hinata dances with the others.

"I'll be leaving later.."

Sebastian said.

"You're not staying?.."

I asked him.

"Lord Hiashi needs me at the mansion.."

Sebastian said and I nod. Maybe that's why I've already drunk four cans and he's still drinking the very first one I gave him.

As the party goes on, Sebastian said his goodbye to Hinata before leaving Hinata and Naruto see him leave and hasn't been back for couple of minutes already.

I went out of the apartment to look for them and saw they're talking while staring at the moon.

I hid myself just near them to hear what they're talking about and prepared myself to whatever it might be.

"Hehe! I miss the spending those times with you again Hinata.."

Naruto told her.

"I miss it too.. I just really can't believe you and Sasuke-kun would be that close together.. specially Sasuke-kun threatening to kill me.."

Hinata said and looked up the moon.

"Me too.. but I guess Sasuke and I wouldn't be like that.. he's been occupied ever since you've gained your memory.. nor way before that.. even I was occupied since you've been part of the two of us.."

Naruto said.

"Sasuke-kun looks happy when he's with you.. I'm sure he wouldn't-"

Hinata told him but Naruto didn't let her end her word.

"It's all in the past Hinata and I've finally found myself.. remember, you asked me that you'd help me find myself.. if I'm actually attracted to guys or to someone like you?.."

Naruto asked

"I do.."

Hinata shortly answered.

"I was jealous of you back then when I saw Sasuke kiss you to be honest back at the clinic.. I was jealous of you but then when I've spend more time with you in the past days I guess I've been denial since I couldn't let go of the time i spent with Sasuke even though I was the one who asked him to break up.. hehe.. when I even heard you were kidnapped I rushed to you not minding what would happen to me and when I was shot.. that's when I realized myself.."

Naruto told her and touched her right cheek rubbing it with his thumb and lower to her chin making her closer to her.

"I was afraid of not being able to see you or be with you again.."

He added.

Tss.. why does my heart even hurt like this..

I looked again at them and saw he's kissing her.

I looked away and sat down on the floor trying to calm myself, tears starts to fall from my eyes realizing,

He's finally decided.. I thought I cleared my feelings since Hinata got her memories back but I guess I shouldn't be deciding that based on who's Hinata.. it's should be based on who I am..

"Naruto-kun.."

I heard Hinata.

"I'm happy for your decision but I-"

She added but Naruto stopped her again.

"I understand.. I might look stupid but I get it.. that Hinata who loves me died at the kidnapping incident.. you don't have to lie anymore.. thank you for letting me feel she's still here.."

He said and gave a smile as tears kept on falling from his eyes. Hinata went close to him and hugged him really tight.

"I'm glad you found yourself then Naruto-kun.. I'm happy.. really happy.."

Hinata said as she hugs him. Naruto looked at her and saw her crying.

"W-what's wrong?.."

He asked.

"I'm sorry.. it just started falling and it really hurts here.."

She said and points at her heart.

Heh.. Hinata might forget about Naruto but I guess.. her heart doesn't.. where am I supposed to go now?..

I looked at them and Naruto's wiping her tears for her and kissed her forehead.

"I guess the Hinata I love is sleeping now.. does she.."

Naruto said as he held her hand and walks back to the apartment to see me here on the ground.

What am I even supposed to do?.. smile?.. fuck that.. I couldn't even stop this tears and pain I feel..

"Sasuke-kun.."

Hinata called and knelt in front of me. She hugs me tight that really surprised me.. it was the same I felt back then when I first came to their house with Itachi.. it felt so warm and welcome.. I wanted to stay like this for a long time..

I looked up and saw Naruto smiling at me and knelt in front of me.

"I guess we're rivals now?.."

He asked me.

" Nah.. I guess I need Hinata's help this time finding myself.."

I told him.

"You don't have to.. you're just lost.. you're just making things too wide when the narrow path surely is the way.. she's here.. you don't have to walk all different kinds of path.."

Naruto said.

"Tss.. now you're the smart one?.."

I mocked him and Hinata sat properly after hugging me.

"Nah.. I just don't want you to go up and down.. I've been there and I guess we're actually just lost back then, found comfort to each other but then.. the truth is.. were straight and realized it because of one girl.."

Naruto said and Hinata smiled.

"Heh.. I guess now we're fighting for who wins Hinata aren't we?.."

I asked him and Naruto reached his hand towards me.

"No cheating.. no one goes to Hiashi and would ask him to arrange marriage for her.."

He told me and I held on to Naruto's hand.

"Deal.."

I told him and we shake hands.

"I'm happy for the two of you.."

Hinata said and smiled. We both looked at her and shared a kiss to her lips kissing her at the same time that surely did surprised her..

Things surely escalated, ups and downs specially for me and Naruto back then.. but if Hinata didn't come at the rooftop, saw and heard me and Naruto.. things wouldn't be clear and we're all finding ourselves for a very long time.. now I'm glad she got involved.. that she got

Accidentally stuck in between

___________________

Author's note:

Hi everyone! I hope this is worth an epilogue.. 😭😭😭 I love you guys but please don't hate me if things weren't clear if Hinata ended up with Sasuke nor Naruto.. I've said this is a reverse Harem and I don't want it to end like how Operation: stealing away his fiancee (book two of Operation stealing away my brother) so I hope you loved this ending.

Let me know what you think and feel about this ending and the whole book.

Here's some trivia how I come up to this.. :D

1. This book is inspired from a manhwa I've read before called "that summer" although it wasn't finished.. it's a book about a girl getting involved to two boys just like Hinata getting involved.

2. This book stopped getting updates since I started watching my hero academia and watching Boruto.. T_T

3. This book being a reverse Harem is because of reading too much of that kind of genre.. haha!

4. Another reason why the book just stop from the months was because I'm actually really busy.. sorry everyone!

5. Why there's too much Sasuke x Hinata was because I've been writing Sasuhina ever since I started writing fanfiction and I just can't.. I love Naruto.. really.. I'm just really afraid of not being able to express what Naruto is..

6. What made this book continue is because of everyone inspiring me to write and continue this book.. there are only few reading this but I'm happy that there are people who appreciates my work.. ^_^ thanks for all the comments, votes and private messages... Love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 121 8
Anya's a 16-year-old now she had begun crushing on Damian Desmond but knowing her fathers mission she knew her father wouldn't approve so when she co...
111K 3.2K 22
It all started on a game... They choose to go there then and BOOM! They are both lost in time ●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•● DISCLAIMER: I don't own Naruto and...
20.5K 617 45
This is the story of how Ryuga come to be The Dragon Emperor, how he met Doji and His Partner in crime. A girl the same age as Ryuga, with long black...
16K 368 12
What would have happened if instead of killing his clan Itachi couldn't bring himself to do it nor could he stand by and watch what might happen to h...