Lies and Truths

By Bellatrix_LS

Anyone hear of those 'dark' Hermione and 'dark' Harry fics? WELCOME TO ONE! Harry Potter is not Harry Potter... More

Wattys2019
A/n
OC Info #1
Author's what
Dear Readers
Hermione and Harry
Potions of Minds
Potions and Flying and Lyra Dumbledore
Halloween
Um so........A/n
Telepathics Best Friend and a Scaly Familiar
The Remaining Year and Home
A New Year
Draco, Hermione, Ginny, and a Voice
Down the Snake Pit?
A Lovely Ride into Summer
Train Ride to Hell
Aunts the Word, Moms the shooked
Questions and Quidditch
Two H Events Meet Two H Glamored
The School is having a Sleepover
Something is...K-Niney
The Christmas of All Christmas
Officially on Hiatus

To Kill or Not Kill Dumbledore, That's the Question

1.6K 49 53
By Bellatrix_LS

Harry had returned to the Dursley's to find chores galore! Let's see...hmm...EVERYTHING BUT LUNCH WAS HIS CHORE! If he didn't get to a chore fast enough? BAM! Painful bruises...new scars! But no matter. Harry could tell you that he's rather had have that than what he did for burning their steak. It was terrible. No he dare not tell, he dare not mention it! Now he's twice as fast, doesn't look Uncle Vernon in the eye, and when he's alone he escapes by risking himself Dudley's beating. He was scared! Frightened! Terrified! He's been bitten by a bloody Basilisk before and this seems far more threatening! Why had the boy gotten it that bad? "I KNOW YOU'RE A PANSY BOY!"

He knew what he realized after the many of times he was introduced to females then to males. Hermione and himself played on the same team. Harry had the hots for guys, and he plans to make it uncomfortable for all his fellow students who don't understand how to 'piss off'.

It was now edging towards his birthday. What did that mean? Oh that he was going into his third year. There was a downside, Aunt Marge is visiting. She's worse than Dudley! Dudley! However he rather not think of that large woman. So by edging...it was really only a minute. He, like always, was counting every second. He waited by the clock staring at it until one swift movement.

12:00 am

"Happy Birthday, Harry." He said to himself. Just as that happened... BAM! He clutched onto himself in pain. He bit his lip, drawing blood. Oh how that fat man would do terrible things if he screamed so late at night! The seemingly endless torture continued throughout the night and Harry would cough up blood. His eye sight was going odd again. His eyes...that pain! He's felt it before! But where?! It doesn't matter, his whole body is in pain!

It was 6:00 am. He fainted from the pain that surged through him. He stood up, noticing a small bit of height added to him. His skin which had tanned over his hourly times weeding his aunt's garden had paled. He blinked for a moment...he could see! Harry never felt so excited! He could see without his glasses! The world felt clear! New! Perfect! If only...only for a moment! He's dance in glee of it weren't for his relatives. Ordinary he'd wrote to Hermione but she's with her family, traveling she said. He's been looking through her memory. Her memory shown so much happiness and a few oddities.

~Marge comes, insults Harry yadda yadda...~

It was really getting hard for Harry to hear this woman's ranting. Harry just had it when she insulted James and Lily Potter! He spoke out and in nothing but pure seething rage. She went to scold him, pointing her meaty finger at him when...oh no. Her body started to blow up as she started to rise like a bloody balloon. Harry, finding it funny, laughed as his relatives gawked or attempted helping her. Harry decided while they're distracted, to leave. They'd probably appreciate it. You know, time to cool down. He got his trunk and started out towards the park. The lovely park! Harry sighed and he saw a big black dog. He got nervous but didn't know why. "Okay doggy...you better not jump out at me."

He looked around and sighed...maybe he could...

He reached for his wand but the realized it was stupid and went to put it back. However, for only a second, he raised his wand hand towards the curb. Harry had no idea what he had done but it would get him to the Leaky Cauldron soon enough. The dog from before had gotten closer, sniffing Harry. Harry didn't know how to react so perhaps his immediate reaction could've been better. What if the dog had bit him? What did he do?

He scratched behind his ears.

The dog's hind leg stomped showing he liked it, like a scratch he couldn't reach was finally taken care of. Well...it was, actually.

"Aw you aren't so bad afterall." Harry said until he heard something that scared the dog. Was he afraid of cars? Whatever it was he backed away and a vehicle he'd never seen before appeared. A man with a funny accent appeared. He was ushered inside, to which he found to be a bus. The bus guy didn't find it odd although this was more so for older folks. He was muggle raised so needing a place to stay before Hogwarts? Oh it made perfect sense to him! Harry could see a few elder wizards among the beds inside. He said his stop would be the Leaky Cauldron, as apparently he had to explain where he was going. You know, for schedules.

As the ride went on, both wild and crazy, Harry noticed the paper in the bus ushers hand. On the front page was printed "Sirius Black Escapes Azkaban" in bold letters. Underneath was a man who looked tattered and screaming. The usher noticed and told a little about Sirius Black. This man was more realistic than anyone else. He knew Harry wouldn't know about the man! So as the story goes...

Sirius Black was close to his parents. He betrayed his parents and gave up the location to their hideaway, a small home in Godric's Hallow and Dumbledore's childhood home. He than later after that went and succeeded in killing Peter Pettigrew and some muggles with him, leaving only Peter's finger behind. He was sent to Azkaban without trial, even though should have had his trial later but never did.

Bloody hell!

The information was hard to swallow. How close was he to his parents? Oh if he were not a traitor it would be so easy to learn about his parents.

It was a fast but uncomfortable ride. Harry stayed at the Leaky Cauldron where the Minister of Magic paid him a visit. Apparently they sensed magic in in his direction and let him know that, as well as they counted it as Accidental Magic. Harry saw this visit as..well it was a waste of time for the Minister. He really wished he'd gotten a letter instead.

Harry received a gift from Ginny with a letter, apologizing for not getting it to him sooner. It was his favorite wizard candy. Apparently she had earned enough to get it for him. By earn, Harry could guess, was beg her father to help pay for it despite their technically poor wealth. Harry had greatly appreciated it and sent her a thank you through owl. Hermione had sent book called Dark VS Light Wars of the Wizarding World. The book held details of Morgan le Fay and Merlin's battles and conflicts and tellings of Grindelwald's reign of terror. There was actually a lot of Dark VS Light conflicts and often the grey or neutral Witches and Wizards suffered for it. Following was this year's letter.

Dear Harry,
I apologize I couldn't send these sooner! I was only able to get them an hour ago from when I started writing this letter. They're your birthday present. Hopefully next year I'm not late to say Happy Birthday! I hope your summer has been well. Mine has been exhausting, I'm not used to vacations but this felt more like school than school feels like school. Harry, have you received your letter yet? Fred, George, Ron, and my own letter just arrived. Hope you're not stuck in any classes with my brother Ron, he acts so entitled you know. I'll meet you and Hermione at the train station, so I can tell you if you've met foul luck.
Your Friend, Ginny

Harry laughed. Yes, he hated her brother but it seems Ginny doesn't like him much either. He expected Hermione to not write a letter because she told him of her gift arriving soon through the telepathic bond. Now for that school letter...

Dear Mr Potter, Please note that the new school year will begin on September the first. The Hogwarts Express will leave from King's Cross Station, platform nine and three-quarters, at eleven o'clock.
Third-years are permitted to visit the village of Hogsmeade at certain weekends. Please give the enclosed permission form to your parent or guardian to sign.
A list of books for next year is enclosed.
Yours sincerely,
Professor M. McGonagall
Deputy Headmistress

Harry sighed. Whatever 'Hogsmeade' was he wasn't going now, that's for sure. He looked at the enclosed list of books and then just got a piece of parchment and wrote back to Ginny. Once he was done he gave the owl, who was very odd really, a small snack and off he went with the letter. He picked up the book for awhile until he got a knock on his door and a mind message:
Hello.

He went up to the door and there she was, Hermione.

"I take it, you're ready?" He asked. She nodded. "Yes. Afterwards we can get our school things." Harry nodded and let out a deep breath. "I'll get some shoes on and I'll grab my book list." He quickly pocketed the list and stuffed his feet in his old and worn shoes before heading out with Hermione. She noted his skin tone has paled since she last seen him. Then it really began to bother her as she noticed his glasses were not on and before questioning him she looked through his memory, updating herself on what she had missed. Oh. An inheritance must be truly powerful.

As they walked they passed the many shops they would stop by later. There in front of them was Gringotts. Hermione had only ever been here for school funds. Well, here they go. They walk inside and as always Goblins walked inside, some taking care of the position at the many desks. If Harry were to place his opinion, this place put the meaner looking ones up top. Was it a survival tactic, Harry wondered. Maybe he should ask Professor Flitwick. Maybe he knows considering he's half goblin. He just hopes it won't offend the short Professor.

Harry walked up to an available desk. The Goblin asked if he had his key but Harry said "Actually sir, we were told we could get Inheritance Tests here." The Goblin looked up at Harry. His eyes pondered at him, then Hermione. The Goblin pulled a different Goblin and said "Take these two in the back. They need Inheritance tests." The Goblin was far more adorable than the desk Goblin. His features were soft despite him looking buffer than the others. He waved them over to follow him down into the hall. They came to an iron door with a bronze knob. There was a design in the door of a dagger and a drop of blood then a scroll. Symbolism, perhaps?

"In here. All tests are done in here." The Goblin said. They walked in once the Goblin opened the door for them. "Sit there. I just need..." he pulled out two parchments and two daggers. He laid them in front of the two. He didn't seem to mind nor care if they knew or not how the procedure worked, he was going through it. It was a relief to them, however.

"The Inheritance Test is for usually half Creatures or before 1979 when they were required by magical orphans and muggleborns. All you have to do is take the dagger and cut or prick your hand and let it bleed on your parchment. After that you may just sit back until the process is done. Forewarn, it will have details such as your name, family, guardians, magical abilities, blocks or spells cast on you either by you or someone else, and then the actual Inheritance part. We do not keep these unless you want it inside your personal vault."

The two nod and prick their fingers.

"No less than seven drops now," said the Goblin.

Once seven drops were on the parchment they pulled away and the blood soaked in the paper and then in red ink words appeared.

Biological Name: Varian Gellert Riddle

Parents: Lyra Dumbledore Riddle (maternal) Tom Marvolo Riddle Jr.(paternal)

Adopted Name: Harry James Potter

Parents: Lily Evans Potter (maternal) James Potter (paternal)

Magical Guardian(s): Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, Sirius Black (Azkaban)

Muggle/Squib Guardian(s): Petunia Evans Dursley, Vernon Dursley, Lucy Merope Riddle

Core: Grey

Patronus: N/A

Animagus: N/A

Special Abilities/Ability:
Parceltongue
Shadow Walk
Grim Face
Devil Eye

Blocks:

Spells ~ Forced Glamour

Potions ~ All Cured.

Creature: A Grim (Submissive)
Mate~ Blaise Zabini

Vaults:
Grindelwald (Lordship can be claimed)
Dumbledore (Cannot Accept at this time)
Gaunt (Cannot Accept at this time)
Slytherin (May accept early due to Conquest)

Land Property:
Riddle Manor (Not able to possess until passing of Mr. and Ms. Riddle)
Gaunt Shack (Not able to possess until passing of Mr. and Ms. Riddle)
Cottage in Countryside (Acceptable)
Home in Godric's Hallow (Acceptable)

Property by Will:
Lyra Dumbledore Riddle's Locket
Grindelwald Family Books
Gellert Grindelwald's Journals

~

Biological Name: Estella Rose Potter

Parents: Lily Evans Potter (maternal) James Potter (paternal)

Adopted Name: Hermione Jean Granger

Parents: Monica Smith Granger (maternal) Wendell Granger (paternal)

(I'm going with the fake first names cause that's all we got on em)

Magical Guardian(s): None through adoption.

Muggle Guardian(s): Wendell Granger, Monica Smith Granger

Core: Light

Patronus: N/A

Animagus: N/A

Special Abilities/Ability:
Merspeak
Water Affinity
Ability to speak to Marine Animals

Blocks:

Spells ~ Forced Glamour

Potions ~ All Cured.

Creature: Merfolk (Submissive)
Mate ~ Draco Malfoy

Vaults:
Potter (Available)
Black (not Acceptable)
Disney (Available)

Land Property:
Cottage in Godric's Hallow (Memorial, May be taken back and rebuilt)
Potter Manor (Acceptable)
Disney Company Landmarks (Wait till of Age)
(Let's ignore that different people own it)
Grimmauld's Palace (Unacceptable)

Property by Will:
Disney Company
Potter Books
Black Books
Disney Books
Disney Artifacts

They blinked. They weren't...they weren't whom they've been told a hundred times they were. The Goblin looked over their papers, as to see why they're so shocked, and glared at the blocks column.

"Do you wish to have that removed? That's the worse thing possible for anyone to do that is underage in the Wizarding World. Also...Varian Riddle. Your name has been in the missing list for a long time. Some believe your disappearance caused a few screw to bust in Voldemort's head. Whoever is behind this is greatly vile."

Harry-no, Varian blinked. His father...his mother...this whole time. His mother was still dead. His father had no idea he nearly killed him. From the fact Lily Potter died for him...she didn't know. If that's anything to go by...neither did James Potter. There's no way Mr. and Mrs. Granger would've known. There had a switch. Hermione..no Estella had been taken and switched. Her parents were dead. Her real parents were dead! This sudden anxiety...is this what Varian always felt? Knowing he had no one? What if that had been her? Hermione couldn't imagine her life if she was raised by the Dursley's.

"Yes. We want this off."

The Goblin got up and escorted them down the hall and ask them to sit in a circle. He had to call for three other Goblins. It took two to undo a Forced Glamour. It was painful and it was nothing like he or she felt before.

And Varian thought his Inheritance hurt.

When all was said and done they were allowed a mirror to see. Estella noticed she had the same color hair and eyes as Varian when he was in the Harry Potter Glamour. Perhaps that's how they figured what way to make him seem like their child. Varian on the other hand could see his real eyes. A beautiful blue. His hair was ark drown and the way it parted...well it reminded him a little more so to Lyra. Wait...would she know? Did she suspect it?

"There's one more thing Dumbledore had not counted on for you two." The Goblin said. "What?" Varian asked. "As it says on your Inheritance...Lucy. That is your Squib Aunt. She's still kicking and putting most modern witch and wizard Astronomers to shame. While we cannot return you to your parents, we sure can return you to her. As for you, Ms. Potter... you have one other family member outside the Dursley's on your father's side. Her name is 'Rose' Potter. She's your aunt and is raising her only child, 'Q' as she prefers to be called. Only problem is she's living in America, is Ilvermorny's Potions Professor.  Now there is one problem...you do see the guardianship Sirius Black, a criminal, has on Mr. Riddle? Well he was chosen to be your Godfather before you were born. As for you Mr. Riddle your godparent's name is Bellatrix Black Lestrange, however, she too is in Azkaban."

They let that sink in. They both have an aunt they've never heard about. Lucy...Lucy Merope Riddle. Lucy was a Squib and an astronomer. Estella had an Aunt but she lived in America, as well as a godfather rumored to be out to kill 'Harry Potter'.

"If you wish, we can send a letter to Ms. Riddle explaining the situation." Varian grinned. "Yes, that would be very helpful." The Goblin nodded and turned to Estella. "I do believe you are in good circumstances in this internal circle with your 'adopted' family?" Estella nodded. "Then you may want to question them, after all you have school soon." Estella nodded.

Varian handed his former key to Estella, as she was the true owner of the vault. Once they finished and they got another Goblin, a small funny looking guy, they headed to their vaults. They retrieved the money and placed a new Glamour on them. It would be counterproductive to not do as such. Once that was handled they were stopped by a Goblin, the Goblin in charge of Potter Vaults. He brought them to a room and revealed what was wrong.

"Now I understand what she meant but an old lion's roar..." mumbled Varian. Estella glares at what she saw.

Withdrawals
100 Galleons transferred to Pounds and transferred to Dursley's.
60 Galleons transferred to Dumbledore Vault.
100 Galleons transferred to Pounds and transferred to Dursley's.
60 Galleons transferred to Dumbledore Vault.
100 Galleons transferred to Pounds and transferred to Dursley's.
70 Galleons transferred to Ministry.
100 Galleons transferred to Pounds and transferred to Dursley's.

Several transfers of 100 Galleons which would roughly be 497 Pounds and 99 pence. And Dumbledore?

(You don't understand how confused I am because I'm from USA.)

"Excuse me, how did the Dursley's get the money if that's the case?" Estella asked the Goblin. "Well before this mix up until now, he was Mr. Riddle's magical guardian. He could take money and must have used it for him. Although the Ministry one is a little sketchy..." Varian thought about it. Why had none of it been used for him? "Now how would you like this to be handled, Ms. Potter?" The Goblin asked. "I wish to be paid back by Dumbledore and the Dursley's. As for the Ministry, I demand an explanation." The Goblin nodded. "This will however allow them to know you know, however only a certain wing of the Ministry. You're underage so they will question you. Ms. Potter you will mostly be evaluated and allowed to stay with the Grangers however...Mr. Riddle they'll want information from you, about how you've been treated (but I hope they're isn't trouble), and ultimately with your Aunt being alive they'll more than likely send you there." Varian nodded but looked to Estella. "Did you say evaluate sir?" The Goblin nodded. Estella smirked. "Yes. The Ministry will be most undoubtedly confounded by this information."

Then with no delay they were excused and departed to Madame Malkin's Robes for All Occasions. They retrieved every book on the list, including this monster book who Varian most deeply despised. It was mean and cruel. Why did a book need a personality?!

They took great joy in letting Estella as Hermione Granger adopt cat who she named Crookshanks. He was a very moody cat however he loved Estella. It was weird since Cats and Fish don't sound like a compatible pair. He didn't like Varian much but once they left to drop Varian off he went to his room, waving good bye to Estella. He let his Glamour go down once he got to his room. He stared at himself in the room's mirror. He could see traces of Tom Riddle. The hair color, the jaw line. His skin and cheekbones despite having them sunken in were soft like his mother's. His eyes, no doubt, were from her as well. He didn't know where his hair parting came from.

(Refer to Young Grindelwald for hair style)

He silently wished the time could speed up. He needed to talk to Lyra. His mother. Yes, it is true she is not alive but Lyra technically is a version of his mother. She could've been visited and heard many of things during their ongoings through the years. Maybe she could confirm Dumbledore's betrayal.

"You asked her?!" The Black brother asked, most surprised. "Yes," spoke Tom, "and I said yes, finished Lyra. "But we're about graduate! Why in the-" Walburga slapped her brother. "Mind you that Orion and my own marriage was decided last year?" The almost free lioness laughed. "Really Alphard, you should've seen it coming, we had promise rings since third year," to responded. "How is your father taking this?" Alphard asked. "He's not rejecting it but he said he won't go to the ceremony. Claims I'm making a big mistake along with some rude comments on Tom. How did you ever keep up with your Transfiguration homework, Tom?" The Young Dark Lord in the Making laughed. "I took it as being challenged, love."

A/n - YES WE ARE HERE! So this is the year I'm most excited to write, mainly due to the fact Estella and Varian are becoming aware the Headmaster is no longer just an old man. Also yes I made a quick Tweek to a name!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 113 12
This is a fanfiction! The major shipping are Harry x Hermione, Draco x Ginny, and Neville x Luna. IF YOU CAN RESPECT THE SHIPS, THEN PLEASE PROCEED...
2.2K 66 29
What if Tom Riddle had a heir that was taken? What if she is the daughter of the vampire queen? What if she was put with the Potter's? What happens w...
68.1K 2K 35
A Dramione Fanfiction. After failing to kill Dumbledore in his 6th year, Draco Malfoy's parents are killed by Voldemort. He seeks refuge with his lo...
256K 7K 18
When Draco realizes that he's part veela, what will that mean for him and his life? After finding his mate in one Gryffindor princess, his life take...