Mêntal Îssues /// Yongguk x R...

By NaomiaDeRigel

YN is a doctor. But not your average doctor. She worked at an asylum but got transfered to a new one... one o... More

Prologue
Chap-1
chap 2
chap-3
chap-4
chap-5
chap 6
chap 7
chap 8
chap 9
chap 10
chap 12
chap 13
chap 14
chap 15
Chap-16
HEEYYYYY
Chap-17
Chap-18
Chap-19
Chap-20
Chap-21
Chap-22
Chap-23
Chap-24
Chap-25
Chap-26
Chap-27
-Chap 28
Chap 29
Announcement!!!!!
Chap-30

chap 11

2.3K 86 12
By NaomiaDeRigel

I woke up to a monotone voice. When I looked around I noticed I wasn't home. Memories from last night then flooded back to my brain and I remembered I was at Wonwoo's house. When I sat up, I noticed that Wonwoo had came in with two plates and was talking to Kara. As he turned to face the bed, he noticed I was up.

Wonwoo: Good morning.

Me: good morning. I then smiled. I hadn't noticed that he was only wearing basketball shorts until he sat next to me. It was kind of hard not to stare, but I played it off.

He then handed me a plate that had french toast, eggs, and bacon on it.

Me: thank you. And thank you for last night as well. I had fun and I really needed it.

Wonwoo: I could tell. If you ever feel overwhelmed or stressed out just tell me. I know it can be hard working in an asylum sometimes.

I then nod my head.

As we ate breakfast, we chatted more, had our giggles and chuckles here and there.

I then checked my phone, which was on the nightstand. I then saw it was nearly 10:00 am.

Me: crap, I'm late.

I then got up and rushed to get my shoes and jacket, but was stopped by Wonwoo.

Wonwoo: it's fine. I'll take you to your house so you can get ready and I'll just meet you at work.

Me: ok.

I finished putting on my jacket and shoes, then went downstairs to put my plate in the sink and rinse it off.

I then checked my jacket for my keys, luckily they were in there.

After waiting about 5 more minutes, Wonwoo came downstairs and we then left so that I could go get ready for work.

When he dropped me off. I waved to him telling him I will see him at work and then rushed inside of the house and got in the shower.

After my shower, I ran to my closet to find a nice outfit for today.

After getting on an outfit, I styled my hair in curls with a middle part and then put on my shoes, grabbed my bag and phone, and grabbed a Gatorade.

Once I got to my office, I put on my lab coat then went and got all three of my patients and brung them to my room.

Me: sorry I'm late guys.

Yoongi: no problem cupcake. Was it good?

Me: was what good?

Yoongi: Dr. Jeon?

Me: Min Yoongi.. I assure you we didn't do anything. Now if we can stop with the unprofessional chit chat and move on to something productive.

I then grab my clipboard.

Me: Jongup how are you feeling today?

I asked looking him I'm his eyes.

Jongup: I am feeling irritable.

Me: and why is that?

Jongup: because I feel like it.

Me: hmm ok.

I then turn to Yongguk.

Me: and you Mr.Bang..

He only stared at me. I've waited long enough I want to know what's really going on.

Me: Care to explain what files you stole from me.

Jongup's head whipped towards Yongguk's direction so quick.

Yongguk POV

Shit! I'm going to be in so much shit. How did she figure out. I then think back to the day I got into her computer.

As I remembered that I left all of the files open and couldn't clear the camera footage, I immediately felt dumb as shit.

YN: so?? Please enlighten me and tell me why you stole those files?

I could tell she was highly upset. She stared into my soul and I was getting scared.

Me: I-...

I looked over at Jongup and he looked like he wanted to slap the fuck out of me. He then nodded his head telling m I should just tell the truth.

Me: I work for someone.

YN: yea yea yea. You're not really a patient and you work for GD. Also known as G dragon, and by government,Kwon Jiyong. Now tell me the reason you took my files.

How did she know all of that. I didn't even know GD's government name.

Me: I took them because you are a doctor here and you atomatically have access to everything that goes on in this building. Including other doctors files.

Me: That's not telling me why you had three files. Files that belong to Woohyun Nam, Dongwoo Jang, and Wonwoo Jeon.

Me: They are commiting crimes.

YN POV

What!? I knew Dongwoo was but not Wonwoo or Woohyun.

I then looked over at Jongup who couldn't look me in my eyes.

I then looked at Yoongi who nodded his head.

Me: What do you know about this?

I said looking Yoongi in his eyes.

Yoongi: he's right. I've seen Dr.Jeon, he just has this bad vibe. I've seen him in the medical room where all the medicines are, I wanted to see why he was in there because he doesn't have any patients and Ms.kim is  incharge of the medication. While I was in there, I seen him fussing out a guy. A guy that I've never seen around here before but I have heard of him and if I'm not mistaken, his name is Dr.Jang.

I then sat at my computer desk and looked over all of those files.

As I looked at Dr.Jeons files, I didn't see anything out of the ordinary, except that he had an exponged felony for possessing illegal drugs. I then checked Dongwoo and Woohyun's files and seen that they were the only ones with access to Jessica's room. The patient who was raped.

It took me less than a second to peice everything together and when I did, I rushed out of my office to Dr.Jeons room.

As I reached his room, I bardged inside to see him on the phone.

Wonwoo: YN-

Me: You bitch! How could you!

Wonwoo then looked confused.

Me: Don't you dare give me that look. You helped Dongwoo drug Jongup. You let him and Woohyun rape that girl. Why the hell would you do that!?

I said in pure disgust.

Wonwoo: YN I assur-

I had enough, I then punched him in his face making him fall back out of his chair.

I then grabbed my phone out of me pocket and dialed 911.

As the phone rung, it was snatched out of my hand.

He then hung up the phone and looked at me.

I wasn't scared though.

Me: How cruel are you? I was over your damn house last night. I slept in the same bed as you, you could have done anything to me.

Wonwoo: I didn't want to.... I liked you... I still do.

Me: You fucking disgust me. I don't like you and I will never like you. You belong behind bars. I would never wish death on anyone, but I truly feel like you belong 6 feet under.

There was then silence.

Something then came to me. He sent Dongwoo and Woohyun to my house.

Me: You bastard!! Give me my phone.

Wonwoo: Why should I?

Me: You sent them to my house!

I then pull out my Mase and spray it in his face.

He then dropped my phone and I grab it and ran out of the room. When I got back to my room, there was a man in an FBI uniform that had red hair. When I got a closer look at his face, I know who he was.

Me: get him.

GD: I've heard things about y-

Me: get him. Lock him up.

I said sternly.

He then left out of my office. As he did so, I saw a couple of men who's uniforms said S.W.A.T. run past my room and towards the stairwell.

I can't believe it. And for what reason? Well out of malice. Jongup and Jessica did nothing to him. Then again....why them two? Was it more people that they hurt. I need answers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 39 14
Choi Y/N is a 12 year old girl. She has ADHD, PTSD, and Depression. She has been in an adoption center for 4 years because her parents were abusive a...
13.2K 565 28
Y/N is starting her new job at the Greensboro Asylum. Little did she know that she was about to be consumed by her first patients, all seven of them...
341K 10K 44
a mafia member, Y/N, woke up from a coma with an amnesia. She was convinced to regained all her past memories by her boyfriend and finally became the...
155K 6.3K 38
Y/n has been tested and held captive in a lab for 4 years, she's what the doctors call a "complete hybrid", she's different from the others that spro...