I'm Alpha & I'm A Girl! (On H...

بواسطة cute_tt_015

Well, Hailey is not an ordinary girl. She's the first girl Alpha from ever. Her mate is the enemy and she sti... المزيد

I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, And I'm A Girl 1
I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, And I'm A Girl 2
I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, And I'm A Girl 3
I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, And I'm A Girl 4
I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, And I'm A Girl 5
I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, And I'm A Girl 6
I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, And I'm A Girl 7
I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, And I'm A Girl 8
I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, And I'm A Girl 9
I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, And I'm A Girl 10
I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, And I'm A Girl 11
I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, And I'm A Girl 12
I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, And I'm A Girl 14
I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, And I'm A Girl 15!
I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, And I'm A Girl! 16
I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, And I'm A Girl! 17
I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, And I'm A Girl! 18
I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, And I'm A Girl part 19 #1
I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, and I'm a Girl! part 19 #2
I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, And I'm A Girl! part 19 #3
I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, and I'm a Girl! part 20
I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, And I'm A Girl! part 21
I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, And I'm A Girl! part 22
I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, And I'm A Girl! part 23
I'm Alpha, I Juss Found My Mate, And Im A Girl 24
I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, And Im a Girl 25
I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, And I'm A Girl 26
I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, and I'm a Girl! 27
I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, And I'm A Girl! 28
I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, And I'm A Girl! 29
I'm Alpha, I Hust Found My Mate, and I'm a girl 30
I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, And I'm A Girl part 31
I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, And I'm A Girl! 32
I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, And I'm A Girl 33
I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, And I'm A Girl 34
I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, And I'm a Girl! 35
I'm Alpha, I'm A Girl, And I Just Found My Mate! part 36
I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, And I'm A Girl! part 37
I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, And i'm A girl part 38
i'm alpha, I just found my mate, and i'm a girl 39
I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, And I'm A Girl part 40
I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, And I'm A Girl part 41
I'm Alpha, I Just Found My Mate, And I'm A Girl part 42

I'm Alpha, I Just Met My Mate, And I'm A Girl 13

18.7K 181 19
بواسطة cute_tt_015

Hey ppl. Sorry I took so long to upload but i had to do good on my tests because they are giving us our progress reports in a week! anywayyyyy, my friend said she liked this but i want to know if you like it. if not, ill probably juss do it over then. kk, enjoy.

xoxo- TiaRiaFia

"You're my mate." I blurted out and my eyes turned wide. I was trying to be more subtle about it but it just came out. His eyes widened and pulled his strong arms away from my waist. My lips parted as he walked back. The mating mark that comes after the first kiss started to burn. I could tell it was right on the top of my heart and it made it hard to breathe.

"What?" he said with wide eyes. Then he started to shake his head and backed away from me some more. My heart started to hurt again and my mark burned more. I bit my lip from keeping the scream from the immense pain. "No, that's not true. I can't be a mate to a werewolf."

"But you are. Yes, it's weird but it's true." I said breathing in and out to calm down from my heart and mark. He looked at me and shook his head.

"I can't." he said rubbing his forehead. I bit my lip and looked directly at him. He just looked to the side of the woods thinking while rubbing his forehead. We just stood there for at least 5 agonizing minutes without speaking. I started to get bored and spoke.

"Even if you try to fight against being my mate, it will still happen." I murmured but I knew he heard me. He snapped his head to me and looked at me. He sighed and shook his head while looking back at the ground.

"I can't have a mate. Vampires don't have them." He said while looking at the ground and another piece fell from my heart. My mark burned so much that I could feel heartburn. Gosh, I don't even know this dude and my heart already needs stitches.

"You're right they don't." I said shrugging and he looked at me. "But you're the only exception (A/N i know corny but im a corny person :D) " I said seriously and he bit his lip as he stared into my eyes.

He can't say no and I'm not saying that for me. I'm saying it because he literally can't. After mates take their first kiss, they hold a bond. If one of them tries to break it, even if it is 2 minutes later, the bond will give them so much pain that it will want to make both of them want to commit suicide. Yes, that bad.

He took a step away from me and I clamped my mouth down from another scream from the pain. I looked at him and he was bending down breathing in and out. He looked at me. "What just happened?!" he said breathless.

"The more you try to break the bond that is between us, the more pain will be on us both. Physically and emotionally." I said breathing in and out to calm down again.

"No, that's not possible." He said and took another step away. I clamped my mouth harder and I could taste my blood. A whimper came out and I closed my eyes trying to stop the tears that were about to come out. My mate was digging closer to my heart and I could feel the tears trying to come out but I kept them down.

I opened my eyes and saw him groaning in the same position as before. "Dude, stop doing that!" I whispered/yelled. I did not want any wolf that might be out to hear or see us.

"Well, I'm sorry that I don't want to be a mate to a werewolf!" He said with venom in his voice and my heart broke again. Damn, it freaking hurts!

"Ugh! If you do that one more time, I swear I will freaking rip your head off." I lied but he took it seriously and nodded while standing up straight again. "Now, are you done with a shock or are you going to try to kill my heart again?!"

"Ugh! Sorry. I-I just want...I don't know." He said grabbing his hair irritated. I bit my lip trying to figure out a way to make him less stressed about this. "I can't do this."

"What?" I asked feeling my heartbreak again. I felt tears building up in my eyes again. He can't leave. If he does, I don't know what will happen.

"This thing that you put on me...I can't do it." He said and I felt the anger boil in me. How can he blame it on me?!

"Sorry that it's a stupid wolf thing. Sorry that it's messes with your life. Sorry that I have no control over it what so ever!" I yelled and he looked at me surprised. "It's so not my fault that my mate is an egotistical, annoying, and selfish vampire. Gosh!" I turned around even though my mark started burning again and started to walk. I felt a hand pull my hand back and I turned around to see Troy with pain filled eyes. I felt pain for his pain through his eyes but I gulped that down along with the sudden shock he gave me from his touch.

"Do you really think I'm an egotistical, annoying, and selfish vampire?" he asked in a small voice. It was cute but I was not about to just fall into his arms. The only reason he's denying it because I'm a werewolf.

"Why do you care?" I asked taking my hand from his and using it to cross my arms. He looked more pained as he looked at me and sighed.

"I care because I feel like I should care about what you think about me." He said and I cocked my head to side. I was going to drag this out because I needed him to say the exact words.

"Why do you care what I think about you?" I said innocently. He sighed and rolled his eyes. He didn't answer so I shrugged and started to turn around even though I knew it would hurt. He grabbed my hand again and I turned back around annoyed. All he has to do is answer the damn question.

"I care because...I already have feelings for you." He said and I smirked. I know this is really bitchy but he has to get used to this idea. Whether he likes it or not.

"But I thought you couldn't have feelings for a werewolf. Since you're a vampire and stuff." I said cocking my head again. I don't know why I keep doing that but I just felt like it. He rocked back and forth on the balls of his feet and looked down at me with intense eyes. He sighed.

"I know that I said that I couldn't be a wolf's mate but I have to be because I feel a lot of things for you at this moment. I can't deny that." He said still looking at me with intense eyes. I smiled slightly and uncrossed my arms. I walked up a little until I was right in front of him. His breath quickened a little and I held back a full grin.

"Ok, so what does that mean?" I asked him keeping full contact with his eyes as I glided my finger against his bicep. He shivered and his eyes started to turn lustful.

"That means I'm your mate." He moaned and he leaned down to my lips quickly. Once they touched, I felt a bigger spark than last time. It made me tingly and happy all over. It felt like my heart never broke in the first place.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me up so he didn't have to lean down much. I wrapped my arms around his neck keeping him from moving away. We kissed passionately. His lips were oh so soft and it made me shiver from pleasure. He licked my bottom lip for entrance and I opened it quickly. Our tongues wrestled each other and instead of the blood he just ate, I tasted cinnamon with a hint of sugar. I don't know why it would taste that way but I really didn't give a flying pig. I just cared about this kiss.

We continued to kiss for about what feel like forever but when he pulled back, it felt like only seconds. He placed my feet back on the ground and put his hands on my waist. We stared into each other's eyes and then smiled.

Troy's POV

I can't believe I just kissed a freaking werewolf. But I can't lie, she is pretty hot and an amazing kisser. Her lips were so soft and sweet. It's like a drug.

I can't believe we're mates though. But that pain that happened to me when I tried to walk away was hard. It was like being beat up by Rocky and Balboa then getting ran over by a freaking 18 wheeler. Yes, that's bad.

I don't really have a choice unless I want to have that pain. But I don't really want to leave. Just from the first time our lips connected, I felt truly happy. She seemed like a great person but I need to know her before I actually make her the one- even if she is my mate.

The weird thing is that the first time I saw her to now is that I haven't thought of Jenna. Usually people who fall in love would compare other kisses to the person they loved. But when I kissed Hailey, I felt like I was alone with only her and no other thought even crossed my mind but her lips against mine.

I stared at her smiling. I couldn't really stop because it felt great to have her in my arms. I couldn't keep my hands away from her. It was like I had to touch her a lot. It made a shock but it wasn't pain. It was more like a burst filled you with something great. I don't know what. Maybe excitement? Happiness? I don't know. It was something much greater and it made you feel wanted. What is it?

"So wait. Does that mean you accept the idea of becoming my mate?" her lovely voice said breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Mostly I guess. I just always thought the love of my life would be decided by me instead of a werewolf thing." I said and she looked down but I saw the hurt and annoyance before she did it. What did I say? I pulled her up by her chin and I looked at her confused.

"You know that I can't help that I'm a werewolf, right?" she asked a little irritated. Oh, she tired of me bringing the werewolf thing!

"Oh, I'm sorry. It just that this is really new and I'm used to hating on wolves than actually liking them." I said and she shook her head smiling. She turned her eyes back to me and our eyes instantly connected. It was like you got lost in her eyes. In the moonlight, her light brown eyes turned much lighter and her hair blew in the wind. Her hair was outlined silver like the moon and she definitely looked like the most beautiful girl in the world.

I felt myself bending down to her without thinking and she started to wrap her arms around my neck. I put my arms around her waist tightly and started to pull her up. She might be beautiful but she was short and I can't bend that low.

We still held eye contact as I pulled her up and she was only 3 centimeters away from me. If I had a heartbeat, I know it would pump so hard right now. Just feeling her in my arms felt great. I know I really don't want a relationship with a wolf but she just makes me feel great and spectacular and happy. I can't ignore it and I hate when I lie to myself because it will never be the truth.

She started to lean in and...

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

She jumps in my arms and I place her on the ground sighing. I wanted that kiss. I know I should not want to be in a relationship with a freaking wolf but she just makes me feel so many things at one time and it feels so fucking good!

She took her phone out and read something. She closed it and put it back in her pocket. She turned to me with a sad smile and apologetic but torn eyes. I looked at her confused.

"I got to go home." She said with an irritated voice. I felt the disappointment come over me and I felt my heart hurting again. I know I should be happy to get away from a wolf but with her, I can't. She seems too special.

"Ok." I said glumly and she started to turn around. I gripped her arm and she turned to me confused and annoyed.

"Ok, I'm going to need you to stop pulling me." She said and I backed up.

"When will I see you again?" I said like a whipped boy but I didn't care. It was better than feeling the pain from us separating. She smiled.

"So you want to see a werewolf again?" she asked jokingly and I chuckled. I put my hands on her waist and smiled at her.

"I guess so." I smiled and she grinned. It was the most beautiful thing in the world.

"Ok, meet me at the abandon beach up North tomorrow at 10 but don't go on werewolf land." She said and I nodded. That's easy.

She started to leave but I took her hand again and she turned to look at me. I rushed forward and kissed her deeply. She seemed shocked at first but then went into it. I put my hand on her cheek as the other one was around her waist. She grabbed onto my jacket's collar pulling me closer and it made me smiled against her lips.

She pulled back and smiled stupidly. It was cute and I chuckled at it. She blushed and pulled back reluctantly letting go of my collar. I smiled as our eyes connected again as she walked away slowly. Once she left, I sighed happily.

I looked around and saw the lifeless body. Hmm, I wonder if she tasted the blood. I shrugged and started to get rid of the evidence.

kk, comment, vote, and fan!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

27.4K 662 25
Cara Wilson is the definition of bad luck. No matter what she does or how she tries to fix something it always somehow seems to turn on her. Be it he...
Being Bitten بواسطة MAD

قصص المراهقين

744K 26.1K 21
Juliette is a human. Your typical quiet girl, the one who's always listening to music and blocking herself out of the world. Romeo is a werewolf. He'...
180K 5K 8
*Short Story* It is difficult to stay with the people who look down at you like you are some kind of disease. It hurts when they don't want to acknow...
Daylight بواسطة Goresome

الخيال (فانتازيا)

8.4K 71 27
Zoey is a young girl who's been bullied her whole life. She had one friend that she trusted deeply and revealed a secret to and that was a mistake as...