Ms Sharma And Mr Grey.✅

By thegirlnextdoor7781

This amazing cover of the book is done by @TrendCazie. Thank you so much!!❤️❤️ Smriti Sharma- She is a 25 yea... More

Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter- 18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter- 31
Chapter-32
Chapter- 34
Chapter- 35
Chapter-36
Chapter- 37
Chapter- 38
Chapter- 39
Chapter- 40
Chapter- 41
Chapter- 42
A/N
Chapter- 43
Chapter- 44
PULWAMA
Chapter- 45
UPDATE
Chapter- 46
Chapter- 47
Chapter- 48
Chapter- 49
Mismatched Love.
Epilogue
Author's Note
HIS TO LOVE.

Chapter-33

26.3K 1.2K 89
By thegirlnextdoor7781

Smriti's POV-

I had just started for my house when I got a call from Sanjay sir who told us that our 3 hour break has been cancelled and we need to drag our asses to the headquarters. Now I need to inform at home that I will be late.

If I call, I will hear a long lecture from everyone so let's just drop it. I will not call anyone right now.

I knew that I was going to regret this decision too.

Then I spotted Rajat and Fahim patrolling.

" Listen, we need to report at the headquarters right now. Call Sunaina and Chaitra too, they are in the domestic side." I told Fahim.

They came here within 10 minutes and we took a cab.

The moment we reached, we saw worried faces of Sanjay sir, Manish sir, Mansi and Lakshya.

" What happened?" I questioned Mansi.

" I'll tell what happened." Sanjay sir said and we went into his cabin.

" These people fooled us. They had no intentions of targeting the Airport and Railway Stations. Lakshya had hacked into the security system of Holy Care Hospital where these people have taken refuge as patients. They are planning something nasty. I want all of you to go there and get these 3 people here alive. I repeat, they should not die. They have too much information." Sanjay sir briefed.

" Okay sir but can we at least shoot in their leg if our cover is blown and they try to escape?" Rajat questioned.

" Yes." Manish sir responded.

" Now dismissed." Sanjay sir said.

" Sir, can we go home before going to the hospital to freshen up?" Sunaina asked Sanjay sir, her father.

" No need. I will make someone arrange clothes for all of you. Use the residential area to freshen up." Sanjay sir said.

" Dad, just so you know that we don't live in the houses. How can you expect us to get into any house and take shower there?" Sunaina asked smugly.

" You all go to my quarters. You will meet my wife there." Manish sir said.

" But sir..." I started but was interrupted.

" Ms Sharma, do as I say." He said.

We nodded and went.

As expected, Sir's wife was very generous. Not only she gave us clothes but also a nice breakfast. Until then, we did not realise that we were starving.

Then we came back to the headquarters, biometrically we placed our attendance. 

" All the Best officers." Sanjay sir said.

" Jai Hind Sir." We chorused.

" Jai Hind." Sanjay sir replied back.

We then left for the hospital.

There, after reaching, we inquired about those patients. We also had to make sure that no one gets suspicious of our activities.

One was admitted in the OPD, another one was in the burn center and the third one was in the Critical Care unit. 

" Guys, we need to split up." I said.

" Yes. I will go to the Critical Care unit with Smriti." Rajat said.

" Sunaina and I will go to the burn center." Chaitra informed.

" I will be here, patrolling the area and making sure that no one tries anything nasty." Fahim said and we all nodded.

" Plug these bluetooths into your ears." Rajat gave one to all of us.

We did and then left for our respective destinations.

" Where is your gun?" Rajat muttered into my ear.

" In my gun holder. It is around my waist." I told him.

" Okay." He replied.

" Show me the man's picture." I demanded.

He took his phone out and showed it to me.

" Shakal se hi kamina lagta hai. ( Looks like a jerk as he is.)" I said.

Rajat grinned.

" So how's your Mr Grey?" He asked.

" Let's save that topic for later or else I will be distracted." I said without thinking.

Rajat raised an eyebrow.

Then I realised what I said.

" Shut up. I did no mean it that way." I said, hitting lightly on his shoulder.

" Did I say anything? Also then, in what way did you mean?" He questioned, smirk evident on his face.

" I am in deep shit. I had 10 missed calls from him and 10 from Mumma but Istill didn't call back."  I told him honestly.

" Why did you not?" He asked.

" Because I was in no mood for a lecture." I told him genuinely.

He laughed.

When we reached the critical care unit, we saw something unusual going on. There was a man outside Ward 5 who was creating chaos and shouting very loudly over the phone.

" Smriti, he is the one!" Rajat exclaimed as we hid behind the pillar.

" Let's record him." I said and took out my phone. I started the recorder.

He was talking about RDX being brought to India through the Mumbai sea port.

" They have planned something very deadly in Mumbai. I am sure." I whispered.

" Do you have chloroform in the bag pack?" Rajat asked.

I nodded positively.

" I am going to fight him and then you come from behind and make him smell the shit." He said.

I nodded again.

After that man's conversation was over, Rajat exposed himself and the fight started but everything messed up. He had other men along with him.

" Fahim, evacuate the hospital anyhow. The situation may get out of control." He spoke in over the Bluetooth.

" Okay." He said.

I joined in the fight.

" Ohh.... now a woman will fight us! Let's see how you manage to get out of your clutches." The man spoke, lustfully.

I laughed at him.

" You men are really ridiculous. I hear these kind of comments from every man of your type before I either knock him out or kill him." I said.

I started fighting physically but when the men took out their guns, we had to do the same.

" Rajat, try not to kill them." He shouted. He nodded and then the gun madness saga started again.

A man was about to shoot Rajat from behind and was aiming at his chest, so in defence I pulled the trigger of my gun and shot the man right in his head.

" Smriti, you are really insane. Sanjay sir had asked not to kill anyone." Rajat yelled.

" Idiot, he was about to shoot you in your chest. In haste, I did what had to be done. Besides, let's not fight amongst each other now." I yelled back.

He nodded and we started again.

This time, I was unlucky. The leader man shit shot me in my left shoulder, in turn I shot him in his  leg.

" Smriti, I need to get you to a doctor." He said.

" No Rajat. We cannot trust the staff of this hospital. Right now, we need to get him to the bureau for the interrogations." I said.

He seemed to understand my point and we went to where Fahim was patrolling.

" My God Smriti, you are shot." Fahim shouted, assessing  my wound.

" Fahim, leave all this. I shot the third man accidentally." I confessed.

" What is done is done. Now let's go." He said.

" What about Sunaina and Chaitra?" Rajat asked.

" They had caught hold of the second man and left for the bureau." He said.

Then Rajat and Fahim made this man sit in the car forcefully and we were at the bureau in not more than half an hour.

" Oh my God Smriti, you are shot!" Mansi exclaimed as soon as she saw me.

" Yeah. Now tell me where is Sanjay sir." I asked.

"In the torture cell." Mansi replied.

I groaned. I hate that place.

" May I come in sir?" I asked.

" In Ms Sharma." Sanjay sir replied.

" Sir I killed the third man." I confessed.

" inspite of warning you not to kill anyone, you did not follow the order.  May I know why?" He asked, without looking at me.

" Sir, he was about to shoot Rajat in the chest so out of sheer defence, I had to do that." I said.

He sighed.

" It's Okay Ms Sharma." He said, turning towards me.

" You are shot." He said, looking at my shoulder.

I nodded.

" Go to the headquarters, the doctor is there." He said.

" Yes Sir." I said and took my leave.

My phone went off. It was Mumma. I picked it up.

" Smriti, come home. NOW." She shouted and hung up.

Now I had 2 choices. Either go to the headquarters to get treated or home. I choose home because I very well that if I did not reach home within 15 minutes, I'll be killed.

Everyone was busy so I had to drive myself back to home. We had all the training to endure pain but mumma's anger and taunts, not so much.

I was home. I rang the door bell and found Mumma at the door. She slapped me and then hugged me.

" Wow Mumma, What a dramatic way to show your love. Now at least let me come in." I joked.

" When she left me, she must have felt blood on her hand coming off My shoulder.

" Smriti! There is blood." She shouted, horrified.

" Yeah." I said.

" What Yeah! You need a doctor." She shouted, panicking. By now, everyone was in the living room.

" Smriti what happened?" Papa asked.

" Got shot." I said.

Mumma's eyes widened.

" You got what?" Christian shouted.

" Shot." I said, casually.

He started dragging me upstairs in my room.

" Christian, What are you doing?" I half yelled.

" Shut it Mrs Grey. I am mad. Real mad." He said.

He locked the door of the room.

"Take your shirt off." He said.

My eyes widened.

" No." I said, firmly.

" Smriti, take your shirt off." He said dangerously.

" Listen Christian, you wont be able to take the bullet out. I can do it." I said and pulled out the bullet with the instument that I had in the first aid kit. Then I applied the medicine. I was trying to cover it but was unable to do so.

" Christian, can you please call Mumma? I need help." I asked.

" why bother your mom when you have your husband with you?" He asked and came towards me.

Then he took the bandage from my hand and tied it around.

" Thank you." I said when he was done.

" Now Mrs Grey, about you being out all night and not attending my phone calls." He said in a dangerously calm tone but I knew that it was the calm before the storm.

I gulped and ran to the washroom to take a relaxing bath without letting Christian complete his sentence.

" This is really childish Smriti. You know that you'll have to come out sometime." He shouted.

" Yeah, whatever." I yelled back, knowing that I had irritated him even more and the consequences may be graver than what I had initially thought. Now I was afraid of 2 people. My Mumma of course and my husband.

Hola People! I have my Diwali Break for the next 23 days. I will take out time and try and update one chapter daily only if I see the results on the upcoming chapters. If you guys comment, then I'll publish and if not, I am not wasting my time and publishing anything. I know I am being very blunt here but I really do feel frustrated about the performance of my books.

Now to unlock the next chapter, there should be at least 50 comments on this chapter. I love you all. Until next time. Bye!!

PS- Do vote, comment and share. I appreciate it all!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 6.4K 46
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
209K 13.4K 22
They were an unbreakable couple since school. Still, he cheated on her. She loved him with all of her. Still, he broke her into millions of pieces. S...
1.2M 47K 78
What happen when you are getting married but your groom ran away from the wedding and you are waiting for him in your bridal attire, in place of groo...
679K 40.6K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...