I'm Here For You (Bakugou x V...

By Rainbend

[Bakugou Katsuki x Villain!Reader] The last time Bakugou saw his childhood friend, (Full Name) was at the pla... More

Prologue
Remembrance
Encounter
Reunion
Forgiveness
Promise
Believe
Company
Path
Proud
Exam
Fallen
Home
Summer
Special: Halloween
Confession
Betrayal
Ambush
Alive
Special: Christmas
Goodbye
Future
Past
Dorm
Here
Epilogue
Thank You!
A/N

Camp

8.8K 259 464
By Rainbend

Chapter 14

Third POV

The door slammed shut, echoing throughout the bar. Kurogiri whose attention was on the door shifted to the light blue-haired male seated in front of him at the bar counter. Tomura, the leader of the League of Villain, was building a tower out of playing cards – his face hidden behind his "father's" hand.

"We're ready on our side, but what about on their side?" Kurogiri asked.

The tower of cards fell as Tomura sat up straighter, his shaggy, long hair framing the sides of his face. "Oh, everything's in place. You don't have to worry about anything at all, Kurogiri."

The purple fog man said nothing.

"My pieces and prey have all arrived at the destination." Tomura rose to his full height, his eyes glinting with madness. "Then it's time to start the game."

His cackles resonated throughout the empty bar, his hands clenched into fists. Even with the hand on his face, anyone could see the crazy smile stretching from ear to ear.

***

"UA High has finished its first semester and started summer vacation. However..." Aizawa's glance shifted to one of seriousness as he addressed his students. "Those of you trying to be heroes will not receive days of rest. At this summer training camp, we'll have you aiming for even greater heights – for 'Plus Ultra'!"

Class 1-A let of a chorus of "Yes, sir!" – their faces brimming with excitement as they gathered in front of the coach bus that would be bringing them to the location of their training camp.

Two weeks had passed by and it was time for the much-awaited summer training camp that the heroes-in-training had been looking forward to. As your classmates mingled around waiting for Class B – the other hero course class to arrive – your homeroom teacher took you aside to have a talk with you.

"Aizawa-sensei, you want to speak to me?" You inquired curiously, trying to read the pro hero's facial expression.

However, his face remained black as he answered your question. "The school faculty and principal have decided to return your quirk to you at full strength for this training camp. However – "

"Really? I can have my quirk back!" (E/C) eyes lit with joy at the thought of not being quirkless anymore.

Aizawa fixed you a slight glare for cutting him off when he was speaking which you returned with an apologetic smile. The black-haired male sighed, but the corner of his mouth was quirked up into a small smile. "In the past months, you've shown your competencies to the school and Nezu has trust you enough to believe you won't be causing harm once your quirk is returned to you."

"Don't worry, I promise to be on my best behaviour." You saluted your teacher, earning light chuckles from him.

Aizawa's eyes flashed red, his black hair floating as he returned your quirk to you. Warmth coursed through your body from head to toe as your eyes fluttered shut, a pleasant sigh leaving your lips.

The familiarity of your quirk settled within your veins. The armbands that sat snuggly around your upper arms were no longer cold like metal, instead, it was thrumming as the vines came to life once more.

Your eyes opened slowly and flickered down to your fingers which you wiggled experimentally and were delighted to see the trees nearest to you extending their roots towards you.

"Make sure you don't betray this trust of ours, (Name)-san," Aizawa warned, secretly happy for you.

Facing your teacher, you nodded your head eagerly and thanked him – bowing before running off to show Bakugou that you had your quirk once more.

"Katsuki-kun! Katsuki-kun, look! I've my quirk again!"

The said blonde was having a one-sided conversation with Kirishima turned his head in the direction of his name being called and was slightly surprised to see your figure running up to him with the biggest smile on your face.

Both Kirishima's and Bakugou's focus were on you as you came to a stop in front of them, panting from all the running you just did. Nonetheless, you bounced back to your cheerful self – eager to show off what you were capable of once more.

"Guys look! I'm no longer quirkless anymore." You exclaimed and to prove your point, vines crawled down your arm with a snap of your fingers.

Kirishima returned your smile with a giant grin of his. "Cool! I'm happy for you, (Name)-san."

You giggled, your cheeks flushed a light pink at the red-haired words. Suddenly, you felt a large palm covering your head and gently ruffling your hair. Bakugou removed his hand and glanced down at you, giving you one of his rare smiles.

"You better train hard then because I won't go easy on you."

Your hand reached up to where Bakugou had touched your head, pink turning to red. Butterflies danced in your stomach as your heart picked up speed, pumping faster than its normal speed.

Nonetheless, you couldn't help the smile appearing on your lips as you replied back. "Definitely! I'm going to beat your ass up!"

Meanwhile, Kirishima stood to the side and glanced between his friends with a knowing smile on his face.

***

You stepped out of the bus and inhaled the fresh air of the mountain, soaking in the sound of nature. Stretching, you let out a sigh as your back cracked, getting rid of any tension from the long bus ride.

The bus had stopped half-way up to the campsite for the students of Class 1-A to take a break after being in the vehicle for so long. You felt alive and powerful as though you could overtake the world.

This feeling had got to do with the fact that you were surrounded by plants of all sorts, your quirk thrumming in your body.

Suddenly a black car came to a stop in front of the group, a high-pitched voice greeting Aizawa. "Hey, Eraser!"

All heads turned in the direction of the voice, wondering who it could be while Aizawa bowed his head slightly and returned the greeting. "Long time no see."

There was a dumbfounded look on your face as you stared at the two females standing in front of you in a ridiculous pose. With their outfits, you were able to recognise who they were at one glance.

They were part of the pro hero group – Pussycats.

According to your homeroom teacher, they would be working with both the students and teachers during the camp. From the corner of your eyes, you noticed a small kid standing to the side with his hands in his pockets.

Your head tilted to the side, wondering whose kid was that.

"We own this whole stretch of land here." You shifted your attention back to Mandalay who gestured towards the mountain. "You all will be staying at the foot of that mountain."

It was at this moment that the students of class 1-A noticed something wasn't right. Uraraka had a confused look on her face, asking, "Huh? Then why did we stop here?"

"Could this mean...?" Tsuyu hesitantly asked, having a rough idea of what was about to happen.

You stood to the side with a bored expression and opened your mouth to let out a huge yawn. Meanwhile, your classmates were panicking as Sero suggested everyone to get back onto the bus and everyone agreed with him.

"It's 9.30 am right now." Mandalay began, her tail twitching from side to side as her metal claws glinted in the afternoon sun. "If you're fast...maybe around noon?"

"Sorry, ladies and gentlemen. Training camp..."

You remained where you were standing as Class 1-A made for a mad dash back to the bus, only to be blocked by Pixiebob – her sharp claws glinting dangerously.

"...has already begun."

Pixiebob placed her paws onto the ground and activated her quirk, causing the ground to tremble and became loose, swiping the students up in a tidal wave. You, along with your classmates, were sent flying off the mountain.

With a wave of your hand, a tree grew to two times its original height and you landed swiftly on the top. Lips were curled into a smirk at the sight of your classmates, all dirty and in shock. You leapt off the tree, your footsteps light as you landed next to them.

"Hey!" All heads turned towards the top where Mandalay was leaning over the barricade. "Since it's private land, you can use your quirks as you wish! You have three hours! Come to the facility on your own two feet! After getting through...The Beast's Forest!"

Everyone's focus shifted to the looming forest in front of them, shivers crawling up their spines at the tall trees that prevented any sunlight from penetrating through their thick foliage, bathing the forest in darkness even though it was broad daylight.

While everyone was complaining, the smirk on your face grew ever larger. You were surrounded by nature, so it was only natural that you felt the most comfortable since it was practically your quirk.

Kirishima stood up and dusted his uniform with a frown. "It's no use complaining. We just have to go."

The moment the red-haired finished his sentence, Mineta was the first to rush into the forest, holding onto his crotch area so that he wouldn't wet his pants. Although, he ended up pissing himself when a huge beast stepped out from the shadows, scaring the poor boy.

The beast raised a leg into the air and hovered over Mineta's figure, the boy too scared to move out of harm's way. Kota tried to stop the beast with his quirk, but it was fruitless.

Fortunately, Midoriya stepped in at the right moment and saved Mineta. While everyone else was still frozen to their spots and unsure of how to react, a few of the best students jumped into action immediately – destroying the beast that nearly took Mineta out.

Your classmates thought it was over when more beasts showed themselves, shock written all over their faces. Yaoyorozu took over, disseminating instruction to Class 1-A. "We've no choice but to get through here and take the shortest route.

A crazed grin appeared on your face and you cracked your knuckles, vibrating with excitement at the thought of using your quirk to its fullest capability. You weren't the only one fired up as everyone got into a fighting stance.

The class chairperson's face was set into a determined frown as he gave the signal. "All right. Let's go Class A!"

You leapt into action as a beast charged at you. Slamming a hand onto the ground, vines sprouted in the beast's body before protruding out of it, causing the beast to explode into many wooden pieces.

"Hell yeah! I feel alive!" You cackled, (e/c) orbs glinting with madness. You had never felt so alive after being out of action for so long.

"(Name)-chan! Look out!"

By the time Midoriya's warning reached you, it was too late. A shadow fell on you and you turned around slowly, only to flinch as a huge gust of wind from the beast's roar caused your skirt and hair to fly.

You closed your eyes, preparing yourself for the oncoming attack. However, nothing happened and all you could hear was a loud explosion as wood splinters fell around you like rain.

An eye peeked open and you were surprised to see Bakugou standing in front of you, his hand smoking from using his quirk to destroy the beast. The blonde turned around to face you, glowering.

"Pay more f*cking attention to your surroundings, dipshit! Are you asking for a death wish?!"

A sheepish smile appeared on your face as you apologized to him. "Sorry, Katsuki-kun! I'm just so happy to be of use again!"

"Well, wait until we get ourselves out of this situation before you celebrate!" Bakugou shouted. "So, what are you waiting for?! The f*cking cow to come home from the moon?!"

"Now Katsuki-kun, you know it's impossible for cows to survive in space since it's devoid of oxygen." You shook your head, telling the blonde off.

Bakugou was about to open his mouth and argued back when Kirishima who was fighting against one of the beasts cut in. "Now isn't the time to fight you two! We have the battle to focus on!"

"We'll continue with this after we kick these beasts' asses." You grinned, standing back to back against Bakugou.

His lips morphed into a smirk, hands sparking with his explosion as he threw a glance at you from behind his shoulder. "Now you're talking my language!"

With a shout, both of you each launched at a beast – one wrapped in vines while the other covered in dust from the explosion.

Time skipped

By the time Class 1-A had defeated all the beasts and made their way to the edge of the forest where the facility was at, the sun was already hanging low in the sky. Smiles appeared on the pro heroes' faces, minus Aizawa, who were waiting for the students at the campsite – happy to see them.

"That took quite some time."

Everyone was exhausted from overusing their quirks, feeling the side effects of passing the limitations. You were no exception as you dragged your feet along, forcing yourself to walk.

Even if you were surrounded by plants which gave you an upper hand, you could still feel a pounding headache from overusing your quirk. You looked like you were on the verge of death as you collapsed on to the ground, stirring up dirt dust.

You barely paid attention as Pixiebob praised all of you until she mentioned Iida, Midoriya, Todoroki and Bakugou then did you become attentive to what she said.

"You guys are great, especially you four!" She pointed towards the four boys who were the first to leap into action in destroying the first beast that nearly took out Mineta. "Were you able to act without hesitation because of your experience?"

You frowned as you watched her licked her lips before launching herself at them. "I'm looking forward to where you'll be in three years! I call dibs!"

Even without anyone telling you, you knew the message behind her words and you were not happy – not one bit at all. In your mind, you dubbed Pixiebob as a love enemy of yours in your pursuit for Bakugou.

While you were fuming silently and cursing the pro hero's name to the heavens, you didn't notice the curious look thrown your way by a certain frog girl.

"Get your stuff off the bus." Aizawa began, garnering his students' attention. "Once you've put your bags in your rooms, we'll have dinner in the cafeteria. After that, you'll bathe and go to sleep. We'll start for real tomorrow. Now, move quickly!"

No one made any noise of complaint as they did what their teacher told them, needing the food and bath after long hours in the forest fighting off beasts.

***

A happy sigh let your mouth as you sank deeper into the hot spring until the water covered up to your chest. The heat from the natural hot spring washed away any of the dirt and grime you were covered in today's fight, the tension in your muscles melting away too.

You had never felt more relaxed than ever after a good dinner and bath.

Your female classmates were enjoying the much-needed bath like you as well – some having idle chitchats while others were playing around, splashing water at one another.

A distance away from you, Tsuyu had a thoughtful look on her face as she recalled what she saw between you and Bakugou this evening. Uraraka, Jiro and Yaoyorozu exchanged glances with each other, wondering what was on their froggy friend's mind.

"Tsu-chan, is everything alright? You seem to be in deep thoughts." Uraraka asked out of concern for her friend.

The green-haired girl blinked when she heard her name being called and shifted her attention onto the three girls who were giving her concerned looks. She shook her head slightly, reassuring them that she was fine. "I'm alright, it's just that I think something is going on between (Name)-chan and Bakugou-chan."

"What do you mean? I thought it's normal since Bakugou and (Name) are childhood friends." Uraraka titled her head in slight confusion, not understanding where her friend was going with this.

"Why don't we just ask her?" Jiro suggested as their heads turned towards her.

Ashido and Hagakure who were playing overheard the conversation and looked at one another with bright faces, eager to know the gossip for themselves. So, they sidled up to the group, popping their faces in between their friends.

"Did my ears hear correctly?!" Ashido exclaimed, flowers practically spewing from her. "Does (Name)-chan likes Bakugou?!"

Meanwhile, Hagakure was giggling like a little school girl.

"W-Who w-will like an annoying person like Katsuki-kun?!"

The girls' heads froze as they heard your voice and when they turned around, they were met with a very red-faced (h/c)-nett. To say you were flustered would be an understatement when you heard what your pink-haired classmate had said.

You were beyond mortified. Your entire face now resembled a tomato, the red hue reaching till your hairline. Sheepish smiles could be seen on their faces as you stood there like a fish out of water.

Hagakure and Ashido exchanged mischievous glances, lightbulbs going off in their minds as an idea struck them. They weren't going to waste this opportunity to get a definite answer from you about how you truly felt towards their brash and loud classmate.

"So, (Name)-chan..." Ashido cooed, standing next to your right with a sly smirk. "Do you perhaps like a certain blonde?"

"N-No I don't!" You stammered, trying to take a step back only to bump into your invisible classmate who had appeared on your left.

"Are you sure, (Name)-chan?" Hagakure questioned, the high-pitch tone in her voice giving away her excitement even though you couldn't see her facial expression. "Your face seems to say otherwise."

You turned to your other classmates, giving them helpless looks but they shook their heads, their lips stretched into wide grins. You glared at them in return, mouthing the word "betrayal", causing them to chuckle at your misery.

Suddenly, you felt warm hands on your boobs, causing a loud squeal to leave your lips.

"EEP! What the hell are you guys doing?!" You shouted, turning around to glare at Ashido who was back hugging you, her large hands on your mounds.

"If you aren't gonna tell us the truth, we'll force you to tell us the truth!" Ashido cheered, a hint of mischief shining in her eyes.

You were horrified for what was about to happen and could only hope you would be alive after this.

Meanwhile on the other side of the hot spring...

The boys of Class 1-A were having their own enjoyment, relaxing in the hot water when they heard moans and groans coming from the girl's side of the hot spring.

"A...Ashido-chan...stop...ngh...you're...making...me...feel...ngh...uncomfortable."

"But (Name)-chan, you have such big boobs. Oh my, it's so squishy and bouncy!"

Their ears perked up and recognised whose voices those belonged to – it was none other than you and Ashido. Heat filled their cheeks as they strained their ears to hear better as the rest of the girls joined in whatever was happening on their side.

They would be lying if they weren't curious and excited to know what was happening among their female classmates. After all, they were hormonal teenage boys so who could blame them.

Kirishima glanced down in slight surprise when he heard bubbling next to him where Bakugou had sunk down into the water until his eyes and the top of his head could only be seen. The red-haired didn't miss the red tips of the blonde's ears sticking out from beneath his hair.

His lips curled into a smirk.

"Enjoying what you're hearing, Bakugou?" Kirishima teased his friend. "I bet you want to know how (Name)-san's boobs feel like right?"

Bakugou nearly choked on the water as he immediately stood up, water dripping down his toned body. His face was now red with both anger and embarrassment, glowering at Kirishima. "You want to f*cking die, is it?! I dare you to say that again!"

Kirishima held up both his hands in a surrender pose, showing off his shark-like teeth as he grinned. "I'm just kidding! No need to get all rile up. Unless you really wanna know for yourself?"

Everyone laughed as Bakugou shoved Kirishima's head underwater, threatening to blast his ass if he said another word. For the rest of their bathing time, every time someone sent a smirk in Bakugou's direction, the blonde would get all growly and threatened to kill them if they so as much said anything about the redness on his cheeks that refused to go away.

Fortunately for Bakugou, everyone forgot about his predicament when Mineta attempted to have a sneak peek of their female classmates, only to be stopped by Kota, Mandalay's nephew.

***

"I hate you guys so much." You muttered as you hugged your knees to your chest, glaring at your friends who just laughed.

"Come on (Name)-chan, I already said I'm sorry." Ashido grinned, shoving your shoulder.

"That still doesn't give you the right to violate me like that."

Night time had fallen, and everyone was back in their respective rooms, getting ready to turn in for the night. At least that was the plan, but the girls refused to go to sleep until they hear an answer from you.

"Just tell us (Name)-chan!" Hagakure piped in cheerfully. "Before we do even more things to you."

(E/C) eyes widened in horror as you scrambled until your back hit against the wall, head shaking like a madman. Yaoyorozu gave the invisible girl a warning look before turning to you with an assuring smile,

"They're just teasing you. It's alright if you don't wanna share with us."

Jiro, Uraraka and Tsuyu nodded their heads in agreement while the other two pouted, mumbling about what a party pooper Yaoyorozu was. Sighing, you made your way back to where the group was and settled in your original position.

There was a light blush on your cheeks as you turned your head to the side, muttering, "I may or may not like Katsuki-kun."

For the next few minutes, there was nothing but silence as your confession sank into the girls' minds.

"Eh?!"

They all shouted shock looks on their faces as your blush deepened.

"Even though we kinda see it coming, it's still took us by surprise," Jiro commented, blinking owlishly at your revelation.

Now it was your turn to be surprised as you whipped your head to face the purple-haired girl, eyes wide opened. "You mean you guys already knew from the start?"

"I mean it's to be expected with how close you two are." Uraraka furrowed her brows. "It's just the matter of time."

You could stare at your friends with a dumbfounded expression as they nodded their heads in agreement to what the brunette said. Now that you finally revealed your true feelings for the blonde, Ashido and Hagakure jumped on the opportunity to tease you about your relationship with him.

You were a flustered mess as the other girls watched with smiles, inputting their own comments here and there once in a while. It wasn't until Aizawa threw the door opened to the girl's room, asking all of you to shut up and go to bed then did you guys stopped.

That night, you went to sleep with the biggest smile on your face – thinking to yourself what a great start to the summer training camp.

Bonus:

Kirishima poked his head out from underneath his blanket and turned his head left and right to make sure the rest of his classmates were fast asleep before calling for his friend.

"Bakugou. Are you still awake?" He whispered, careful not to wake up the others.

The blonde grunted in reply, indicating that he was still very much awake. "What the f*ck do you want, shitty hair?"

The red-haired's lips curled into a grin, replying, "Nothing much. I just want to confirm my hunch. You have feelings for (Name)-san right?"

However, Kirishima was met with no reply from the blonde, furrowing his brow in confusion. "Dude, don't tell me you fell asleep on me?"

A second passed before Bakugou answered, his voice muffled because of the blanket that he was biting into out of anger. "I'll kill you shitty hair-for-brain!"

Not wanting to die, Kirishima shut his mouth and pretended to be fast asleep, his back facing the blonde.

Well, he would get his answer one day even if he had to wrangle it out of his stubborn friend.

With that, the students of Class 1-A were soon fast asleep – unprepared for what awaited them tomorrow.

***

A/N: I'll be changing the name for chapter 3 from "Homecoming" to "Reunion" since it kinds of confuses with the name for chapter 12 "Home".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 8.1K 21
"Hey, let's be friends!" "Tch, why would I be friends with you?" "Aw come on! Who else would want to be friends with you with a temper like yours?" ...
379 69 21
You, Izuku, and Katsuki weren't all childhood friends, though everybody else sure seemed to think so, and how couldn't they? Three students from the...
1.2M 32K 44
(Y/N) is a girl with a quirk, that likes to surprise. With her parents on another continent it's sometimes difficult for her to become a hero without...
24K 768 48
Anika Midoriya has always had a strained slightly resentful relationship with Katsuki Bakugou. It isn't until they slowly regain friendship as they b...