Book of Me and You

By jesstoinfinity

Jesse was just a normal girl who fangirls over One Direction. But later, he meets one of them. She become bes... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter 20: This time I mean it
Chapter 21: Constellations
Chapter 22: Without You
Chapter 23: Car Accident
Chapter 24: Injection
Chapter 25: Snapshot
Chapter 26: Answer or Decline
Chapter 27: 3 Words
Chapter 28: Text Conversation
Chapter 29: Cheshire
Chapter 30: Night One
Chapter 31: Too soon
Chapter 32: Anne's Party
Chapter 33: Pre-party.
Chapter 34: Party
Chapter 35: After Party
Chapter 36: Niall to the rescue
Chapter 37: Not Again
Chapter 38: Déjà vu
Chapter 39: Legal
Chapter 40: Married
Chapter 41: Harry's the man
Author's note.
Chapter 42: Talking about the future
Chapter 43: Let's get this teen hearts beating faster
Chapter 44: Aftershock
Chapter 45: Mine
Chapter 46: She's back
Chapter 47: Denisse
Chapter 49: Sounds good.
Chapter 50: Little boy
Chapter 51: Throwback
Chapter 52; Part 1
Chapter 52; Part 2
Chapter 53: Finished
Chapter 54: Plan 'Bring Jess and Haz Back Together'
Chapter 55: Jealous
Chapter 56: Stay
Chapter 57: The End
ANNOUNCEMENT.

Chapter 48: Do I end up happy?

2.5K 20 18
By jesstoinfinity

Song of the chapter is on the side bar!! Listen to it!! One of my favourite songs hehehe hope you like it :)

*Jesse's POV* 

Seeing a girl, who managed to hurt my boyfriend’s feeling few months back, having a laugh with my best mates is utter strange. 

Eleanor and I walked up from the front door to the lounge area in my house to find Denisse having a chat with them. At first I thought I was seeing things, but I wasn’t.

“Denisse?” I muttered in shock.

“Oh great, you’re here.” She stood up from the sofa and gives me a quick hug and slightly giving El one too. “Come, take a seat beside your boyfriends.” She continued as she turned back to walk to where she was sitting when we came. 

Eleanor and I did what she just said, not because we were following her order but because quite frankly, it’s all that’s left to do. 

“We were waiting here for ages, where were you?” Louis asked Eleanor who positioned his arm on her shoulder.

“Oh, you know, just around. It was such a fun day that we didn’t notice the time.” El answered. It was true; we were having a great time that we weren’t aware that it was getting late. 

“Well, now that you’re here, we could do something fun.” Denisse started, “who’s up for a game of truth or dare?” She grinned.

All of the boys jumped from their seats, screaming. 

Truth or Dare is actually one of my favourite games to play with the lads, but I just didn’t want Denisse to be here. Why does she have to be here anyway? And most importantly, how on earth did she end up coming to my house? I was completely informed that the boys were coming over, but I wasn’t aware that Denisse was coming. 

I wasn’t fully convinced that Denisse has changed, I just have this feeling that she’s just wearing a mask that seems to please everyone, but not me. 

Denisse brings out a deck of cards from her bag. Surprisingly, she was also dressed properly tonight, not showing any appropriate parts of her body. The deck isn’t what you think it is. This cards has dares or truths written on them. When you come right down to it, we just pick a card and whatever the dare or the question is we have to do or answer it. Simple.

We all sat on the floor forming a circle. On my right was Louis, who was sat beside El. On my left was Harry, who unfortunately was sat beside the witch; Denisse. Zayn was sat on the other side of Denisse, while on his other was Liam. Niall was sat between Zayn and Eleanor. 

“Who wants to start?” Louis asked as Denisse placed two piles of cards in the middle of the circle. One for the dares and one for the truths.

“I’ll start,” Eleanor bravely spoke up. “Dare.” 

Harry picks up a card from the Dare Cards as he started to read what’s on it. “Put whip cream on the side of the person’s face on your left and lick it afterwards.” 

We all looked up to Louis, since he was the person who was sitting on El’s left. He was smiling like a fool. A normal person would think it would be absolutely disgusting to get your face licked but as we all know, Lou’s not that normal. He looked more excited than El. 

Thankfully, I have whip cream in my fridge so the dare wasn’t impossible. 

Eleanor started to drench the side of Lou’s face with whip cream. “You ready, Lou?” 

“Yes, yes, continue.” He honestly looked like a kid, very amazed by what was on his face. 

Eleanor started to lick the whip cream off his face. We started to ooh’. You would think it’s disgusting, in a way it is, but the feeling of having fun beats the feeling of being disgusted. And to be honest, they looked cute. They were like a match made in heaven, well more like made in Chocolate Factory.

As Eleanor finished eating the side of Lou’s face, Harry volunteered to go next, and he also chooses Dare.

“Give a hickey/love bite on the neck to the person on your…..left.” I read, my voice fading as I read the last bit. Luck wasn’t on my side tonight, the person on Harry’s left was Denisse.

Harry looked at Denisse who was already looking at him, while the rest looked at me instead. They all gave me a worried look. They know I didn’t like this. But I gave them a reassured look. It’s just a love bite, right?

I was hoping Harry would decline but he didn’t. Instead he sucked on Denisse’s neck as he held onto her back. Denisse’s hand snaked around Harry’s neck. We were all watching them. After 10 seconds, he was still giving her a hickey. I don’t know if it really takes this long to give someone a love bite or if Harry was actually enjoying this. My thoughts were interrupted by Denisse giving out a small moan. I rolled my eyes and shifted my head towards the right, facing Louis, to stop myself from seeing the horrific view. 

Lou sees me and decided to help me out. “Okay guys, I think that’s enough.” Louis spoke. All hail Louis. 

Harry let out a big sigh signaling that his face was out of Denisse’s reach. On the other hand, I shifted back my gaze to Harry who was still looking at Denisse and they were lightly laughing at something. 

I admit it, I feel a tad jealous. I bet you can tell it from my eyes the jealousy. To be honest, I would rather see Harry giving the boys a hickey than her. Niall looked at me with an apologetic look, but it should be Harry giving me that look, not Niall. I took in a deep breath as we continued the game. 

After Harry, Denisse took a shot, picking Truth.

“If you could date anyone in the room, who would it be?” Zayn read out. I swear, if he says my boyfriend’s name I wou-

“Harry.” She confidently answered. I can’t believe she said that. It feels like she was giving Harry a hint that she wants him back, but no way was I gonna make that happen. Over my dead body. It’s rude how she answered ‘Harry’, when that person has a girlfriend and is actually in the same room as her.

Can someone please enlighten me why it’s illegal to shoot someone, I thought to myself. 

I rolled my eyes again and sighed. Harry flipped his hair, like he always does when he feels overwhelmed, or when he actually feels like it. But now, I’m pretty sure he did the flip because of what Denisse said. Again, I felt jealous. This time I don’t know why. Is it because Harry felt good about it?

“I’ll have a go.” Zayn spoke. As he got a Truth Card, he passed it to Niall to read.

“Pick three persons who’s playing. Marry Snog Kill.” Niall read, “do I get to choose the 3 persons for Zayn?”

“Go for it.”

“Um. Jesse, Liam, and Denisse.” Niall chose as he waited for Zayn to answer.

“Marry Liam. Snog Jesse. Kill Denisse.” 

I smirked with his last comment. I was thinking if he was actually going to do that, because to tell you the truth, I would volunteer to do it with him. 

“Hey, Jesse, why don’t you give it a try.” Denisse called. Bloody prick.

“Sure, why not.” I tried to sound as happy as possible. I chose a Dare card and passed it to Louis.

“Kiss the fourth person to your left for 10 seconds.” He finished reading. Then he started to count four from my left. “1… 2…. 3… 4… Zayn!!!!” 

I’m going to kiss Zayn? Not that I haven’t before but…. Zayn?

“Um.. guys..” I said, unsure.

“We both are in a relationship, you know.” Zayn informed them, not that they didn’t know.

“It’s just a dare, unless you’re to scared to do it..” Denisse sternly said. Somehow, this made me very pissed so I walk over to Zayn. I know he can tell I was about to get furious with Denisse.

“You don’t have to do it, you know.” Zayn whispered as he smiled at me.

“I know. I just want to prove that bimbo over there wrong.” 

He chuckled and started to lean in so I leaned forward too.

Our lips touched. No, there were no fireworks, no sparks. But it felt good kissing Zayn’s soft lips. It felt the same when I kissed him before, but without the chills running through my body.

We pulled apart and smiled at each other. I turned around to find Harry chatting with Denisse and actually not paying attention. The others looked at me with grins on their faces. Niall’s face stood out the most, as he was giving me a teasing look. 

“You and Zayn, ey?” Niall cooed.

“Shut up.” I giggled as I walk back. 

Harry locked eyes with me, his eyes were showing no emotions. I mean, yes they were happy but there was no hint of anything else. If I saw him make out with someone, even if it was just a dare, I would feel jealous, but he isn’t. And to think that he was very protective of me and gets easily jealous when other lads give me wolf-whistles. But now that I kissed another guy, he wasn’t feeling anything? Was it because he’s too happy to chat with Denisse that he forgets that I’m his girlfriend? I rolled my eyes again.

I was hoping Harry would feel a little bit jealous. Just to let me know that he actually cares. I kissed Zayn not, I repeat NOT, to make Harry jealous, but if the shoe fits, feel free to wear it. 

“I would like to have a go again, please.” Denisse pleaded like a baby. An ugly baby, in fact. “Dare.” 

Liam picks up a Dare card for Denisse and reads it out loud, “Sit on the lap of the person on your right for the whole game." Ah, surprise surprise, it was Harry. 

Harry opens his arms as he welcomed Denisse. 

What the actual f*ck was happening. Why was Harry being nice to her? I swear he hated her. 

After that, Niall, Louis and Liam took their turns. Their dares made me laugh. I can hear giggles from the ‘couple’ beside me. They were flirting, I could tell. And what’s worse was one of them was taken. And if it wasn’t that obvious, the girlfriend of the guy is right beside them. Offensive.

I couldn’t take it any longer. “Guys, I’m feeling a bit tired. I’ll just go to my room.” I lied, I just don’t want to see what I was seeing. I stood up and went up the stairs. All of them waved and said their goodbye and goodnights.

Except for.. you guessed it… Harry and Denisse. Or should I say the new hot ‘couple’. 

I sat on my bed as I hugged a pillow. My legs were straight across my bed while my back leaned on a pile of pillows. 

Was I just seeing things or did Harry and Denisse actually got along very well? 

After a couple of minutes, someone knocked on the door. I know it wasn’t going to be Harry but deep down inside me, I was hoping that it’s him. I want him to tell me that he still loves me and not Denisse. 

“Come in.” I tell the person on the other side of my door. 

“Hey.” 

“Hey Lou, what’s up?” 

“Are you okay, Jess?” Lou asks me as he takes a seat beside me.

“Ofcourse I am. What made you think I’m not?” I replied, forcing a smile. 

“Jess, next time you lie, make it believable.” He joked, which made me smile. “I know you’re not.” 

“Okay, okay,” I said, raising both of my hands in surrender, “I’m not. But eventually I’ll be. Don’t worry.” 

“I saw how you look at them awhile ago.” 

“Lou. I’ll be fine. Let them be. I’m a bit tired, I think I’ll have a rest.” I said. I don’t want to have this conversation with him. I mean, I trust Louis but the timing wasn’t just right.

“Well, okay. You get your rest now.” He stood up as I tuck myself under the duvet. “Don’t think about it too much, okay?”

I nod in response.

He kisses my forehead as he walks out of my room. 

*Niall's POV*

After Jesse left, we stopped playing Truth or Dare. We weren’t in the mood when Jesse went to her room. It was like she was the life of the party even though half the time we were playing, she would always roll her eyes at Denisse and Harry. I don’t blame her though, she has every right to do that. Harry was sort of flirting with Denisse. And to think that Jesse was fully aware of what they’re doing. 

I don’t even know why Harry’s this close to Denisse. Usually, he would be snuggled up to Jesse, making me jealous of the love that they have for each other. They’re actually a perfect couple, but tonight didn’t show that, at all. 

We decide to watch a movie instead of playing. Zayn, El, Lou, Liam and I was sat on the floor while Harry was Denisse was sat on the sofa, still chatting.

Doesn’t it bother Harry that his girlfriend just left? I know for a fact that Jesse didn’t leave because she was ‘tired’ but because of them. How can Harry be oblivious to this? He doesn’t even check up on her! It was like he was literally under Denisse’s spell. I don’t really know why Harry is unaware that what he’s doing is actually hurting Jesse. 

Louis said she would check on Jesse. Atleast we care enough about her to check up on her, unlike her irresponsible boyfriend at the moment.

Not long later, Louis come backs, with his arms across his chest. 

“How is she?” Liam asked right away. 

“Obviously NOT FINE.” He said, as he looked at Harry to let him know what state his girlfriend is in, but he doesn’t even bother to look. I don’t even think he knows that we were trying to get his attention. “But she’s resting now.” 

“What’s wrong with Harry?” Zayn whispers to us.

“He isn’t himself, he barely talked to Jesse awhile ago.” Eleanor pointed out.

“And, he’s still talking to the witch, usually he would check up on Jesse right away.” 

None of us have the answers why Harry was acting like this. 

“I’ll go talk to her.” I stood up, being stopped by Louis holding my arm.

“But she’s resting, mate.”

“Do you actually think she’d be resting after what happened? She could be bawling her eyes out right now.” I said calmly. Louis slowly lets go of my arm when he realizes I’m right. 

I continued to walk up to Jesse’s room.

“Jess?” I whispered as I knocked. She didn’t answer but I already twisted the doorknob open.

“Jesse?” I repeated.

“What is it?” She replied under her duvet sheets with a shaky voice. 

I could tell right away that she was crying. 

I sat on the edge of her bed, rubbing her arm as I continue hearing her crying noises. 

She sat up as she wipes her tears away. 

“C’mere.” I said as I enveloped her to a hug, rubbing circles to her back.

“What’s wrong?” I asked as we pulled apart.

“Noth-“

I cut her off. “Don’t tell me it’s nothing. I’m your big brother, I think I can tell when my little sister’s lying. So tell me the truth.”

“Niall, do you think Harry like Denisse now?”

“No, no.” 

“Then why the flip were they so close together?” She sounded pissed. I would be too if I was in her position. 

“Jess, calm down.” I grabbed hold of her hand. “Maybe they were just trying to catch up.” 

“Strange way to catch up with your ex then.” She lets out a heavy breath, “What’s Harry doing now?” 

“Um…..” I trailed off, knowing that she won’t like it when I tell her the truth.

“Tell me the truth and nothing but the truth.” She demands.

“Well, before I came up, Denisse was resting on Harry’s shoulder.” 

She sighed, as tears started to stream down her face. 

“Jess, shh.” I wiped away her tears. 

“Did you see the way they look at each other? The way Harry looked at Denisse? Harry never looked at me like that before. The length of time Harry wasted just to give Denisse a damn hickey.. if it wasn’t for Louis he would not stopped. Did you see the look on his face when Zayn and I kissed? Even though the kiss meant nothing to me, he didn’t feel anything. I was feeling jealous when he gave Denisse a love bite but when I kissed another guy, he wouldn’t even show me a little hint that he was a jealous even if it was just a tad. Did you see how happy he is awhile ago? He was never that happy with me, Niall, never. He deserves someone who makes him that happy.” She finished.

“Jesse, listen to me. If there’s someone out there made for Harry, that would be you and only you. Can’t you see it Jesse? Harry’s over the moon when he’s with you. He’s heels over head with you. I’ve never seen him so happy whenever he’s with you. You’re the only one who can cheer him when no one could. And the way he looked at Denisse awhile ago was nothing compared to the way he looks at you. Don’t you see how his eyes shine with happiness when he looks at you, the way your eyes shine as well. To be honest, Jesse, I don’t know why he’s acting like this. None of the lads know as well. He’s not himself when we got here. Just trust me on this, Jess. Harry loves you, with every bit of him. You guys are truly perfect for each other. Okay?” I explained the truth to her, it only made her cry more but I think it’s happy tears now. 

“Stop crying, Jess. Shh, it’s okay.”

She wipes her tears for the last time and looks at me. “I love him Niall, I really do.”

“And he loves you back, just as much, maybe even more.” 

She smiles at me. “You’re the best brother in the whole world, you know that?” 

“I do.” I teased as I enveloped her to yet another Horan hug.

“Thank you Niall.” She whispered.

“Anytime.” I replied, “well, you better get your rest. We’ll talk this out in the morning.” 

“Okay, night Nialler.” 

“Night night, Harry’s princess.” I cooed as I kissed her forehead.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 48 done!!!! hehehe I wrote this around half 1 in the morning then finished around 4. Mehe =) I hope you like this.. because.. just because. HAHAHA i think this is the longest chapter i've done :) and unedited by the way. hehe sorry

And by the way, I feel like showing myself, just in case you're curious of what I look like :P that's me on the side :D :D I'll be removing like after a week or so. I know im not pretty, no need to rub it in :P

Dedication to my good friend, Yda. :) Mehe love ya gurl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 1K 26
She was a good girl. She was lost in her own little world. But then he came along and changed her life. She thinks its hell at first but what happens...
324K 5.2K 34
Simone is just that average girl who wants a fairytale ending, but that could never happen if you have Harry Styles as an older brother. Every relati...
9.1K 157 24
*One Direction FanFic* Sam is just a regular girl with a lot of problems. A recent ex-boyfriend. A dare. And a sister that is obsessed with One Direc...
15.1K 421 32
At the age of 6 Skylar Jones was taken after returning home from camp with a strange young lad names Louis. After 14 years Shiloh, Skylars younger si...