VxBts Smuts

By BTS_Roulette

This book will contain smuts. there will be a lot kinky(and cring-y)ones. all of them will be vxbts More

Description
Secret Sex Slave
Punishment
New Positions
Note~
One Night Stand
A Fucking Captor
Note~
Drunk Fucking Sober
Drunk Fuking Sober~ II
The Tease of BTS
Jovian-Plutonian Gravitational Effect
Part II - To Show Him My Love
I Need Y'alls Help!!
Anyone want to help this bish out??
Hello after a Millennium

Part I - To Vent The Frustration Out

9.1K 97 1
By BTS_Roulette

The night was crisp, no rustle no sound. Everything seemed to be standing still, time forced to stop. With time everything else seemed to stop as well. He felt nothing. He didn't wanted to feel anything.

"Taehyung..."

He suddenly snapped out of his drowning thoughts to look at the male besides him. Now that his mind was temporarily pulled out of the bottomless, dark pit it had fallen in, he felt. Felt something at least.

He felt soft fingers tracing down his stomach. They rounded to the middle of his abdomen before gliding to the other side. He shivered from the gentle touch. It was so careful, so soft. As if the red haired man next to him, was afraid to accidentally crumble his fragile form.

"Tae... Please..."
"I can't Jiminie... I can't"

Tears glazed his eyes until they overflowed, spilling in lonely crystals, down his slightly flushed cheeks. Jimin's thumb grazed the lightly shinning tracks left by the salty droplets.

Jimin's gentle fingers whipped out each and every tear until there was no more left. Moving to cup his face in his small hands, Jimin leaned in and pressed his lips against Taehyung’s plump ones. At the loving contact Taehyung hiccupped, sobbing louder.

His long, tan arms wrapped around Jimin's naked shoulders. He pulled his shorter companion closer, burying his head in the crook of the other's neck. The silky, red hair carefully mingled in with the blonde ones as Jimin rested his head on Taehyung’s crying one.

His fingers threaded through the blonde locks, untangling every little knot as he tried to soothe his despairing friend.

"It's Okay"
"I am here"
"Always here... For you"

Paying heed to those warm words, Taehyung trembled. He felt himself drowning in that miserable pit again. He didn't want to go back to that soundless, colorless place. It scared him but lately it was becoming more difficult to escape the clawing grasp of that menacing darkness.

In slight panic, Taehyung pushed his head away from Jimin's unclothed chest before crashing their lips together.

That's all Jimin needed to understand. That's all it took for him to once again move further then just kisses and gentle bites here and there. Now it wasn't enough to vent out Taehyung’s built up frustration. He needed escape and unfortunately this was the only way. The only way to truly loose his mind and his thoughts, to flee away from the crushing reality for some precious moments.

Jimin threw his leg over Taehyung’s torso and was soon hovering over the still slightly trembling boy. Their lips were still connected, moving in perfect harmony. After all, this wasn't the first time their lips came together, biting and sucking on each other.

They pulled apart for a breathing moment and the few unspoken seconds were enough for Jimin to admire the boy beneath. He had come to love that redness in Taehyung’s lips, or the way his hair would be haphazardly all over the place, or maybe how he would croak out his name, needy and desperate.

They both leaned in again, their already bruised lips getting redder. Jimin bit on Taehyung’s bottom lip before pulling and sucking at it; asking for entrance. Taehyung willingly gave him permission, moaning and panting as Jimin's tongue did wonders in his mouth.

Pulling at Taehyung’s hair, Jimin made it easier for himself to explore the blonde's warm cavern. His tongue graced every inch of the other's mouth.

They both pulled apart again and now Jimin's mouth was imprinting hickeys down his tan neck. Taehyung pulled the red locks in satisfaction, feeling himself dissolving in Jimin's soft kisses and lusty bites. His back slightly arched when the male on top sucked at a certain spot, making him pant hard.

"Please Chim..."

Taehyung panted out impatiently. He wanted to feel that sinful pleasure already because lately that's all he felt. It was the last of his slowly diminishing feelings, and he was scared to loose it.

Jimin obliged. Pain was building in his lower region and he wanted to release it. One look at the lust etched on the boy's face, the blush spread out on his chest, creeping above his next and flushing his cheeks, or the way he squirmed in discomfort, his toes curling, was enough to conform there was no going back now.

Jimin further trailed down Taehyung’s chest, taking one of the erect buds in his mouth and sucking at it. He rolled the other in between his slim fingers, earning pleasing sounds from the boy below. He bit the pink nub, earning a hiss from Taehyung as it stung before licking it over.

His mouth and hand abusing the boy's erect buds, he pushed his knee between Taehyung’s legs. It slightly grazed against the bulging erection and Taehyung moaned out. He pulled at Jimin's hair, whining for him to do more.

Jimin slipped his free hand in side the black boxers hugging Taehyung’s hips. His fingers teased the leaking erection, Taehyung jolting every time.

After a few more sucks at the pink nubs, Jimin lifted himself to sit in between the long, tan legs. His palm rubbed over the visible bulge, only to earn an erotic moan from Taehyung. He continued to palm the younger, observing his reaction closely. He have to admit, he loved that the boy's face morphed into such pleasure just because of him. 

Finally pulling of his own and Taehyung’s boxers after 5 minutes of testing Taehyung’s patience. A shiver climbed up his spine as air came in contact with his member. Now that he paid better attention, it was getting colder outside.

Jimin wrapped his hand around Taehyung’s cock as he pumped it slowly, his hand slowly going up and down. Taehyung moaned out loudly, throwing his head back in pleasure. If they were doing it, better live each moment.

But Jimin himself was losing patience. His dick twitched at the sight in front of him. Drool sliding out of Taehyung’s lips, as a deep blush reached the dip of between his legs. His toes were curled with pleasure and his eyes were rolled back as he unconsciously clutched the sheets underneath. His dick was standing tall, slick with precum.

Settling both of the tan legs on his shoulders, Jimin nudged Taehyung’s mouth with his fingers. In a flash, Taehyung was lubricating Jimin's slim fingers with his saliva as his tongue curled around each digit. Jimin pulled them out and slowly pushed in the first finger.

He felt Taehyung go stiff under him. But Jimin kept in pushing in before pulling it out again. In, out, in, out went his finger as he tried to open up the blonde's entrance. A few more thrusts later the the second and third fingers were also snuggled inside the panting boy as he scissored him.

Jimin then leaned over Taehyung to reach for the little, transparent bottle of lube sitting on his side table. He poured a generous amount on his hands before slicking up his own dick. Now began the final phase of their sinful activity.

Slowly pushing in, Jimin had managed to go balls deep inside Taehyung on the first try. The younger cried out in pain, gritting his teeth at the foreign feeling radiating from below. To let the boy adjust, Jimin sat still for a few seconds.

As the creases faded from Taehyung’s forehead, Jimin took it as a sign to continue and began moving back and forth. His dick slide in and out of the tight muscle ring around it. He groaned at the feeling.

Gripping Taehyung’s under thighs, Jimin adjusted their position so that he had deeper access to the boy. Taehyung was moaning hard and loud, his knuckles white as he had a death grip on the bed sheet. He screamed out in pleasure when Jimin's dick hit a certain bundle of nerves inside him.

"Yes there!"

Jimin found his prostrate. And now he rammed at the same spot, making Taehyung go crazy. His head was thrown back, back arched and eyes tightly shut in pleasure. The whole bed creaked back and forth as the room filled in with moans, pants, groans and the sounds of skin against skin.

It took just a few minutes, but soon Taehyung was clenching against Jimin's member. His body ejaculated which caused Jimin to release inside him as well.

10 minutes later everything was cleaned up as Taehyung lay between Jimin's comforting arms. He breathed in his warmth, closing his eyes and calming his tired, yet racing mind. He snuggled against the toned chest, mumbling small, inaudible sorry's. He felt as if he just cheated Jimin's love for him.

Looking out of the window, the stars glowing against the midnight sky, a leaf seemed to move. Soon many more were dancing to a pleasing rhythm as wind combed through them. Taehyung was speechless. For the first time in a long while, he had been able to notice the beautiful things still existing in this world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 20.3K 74
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
346K 15.1K 39
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
486K 14K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
1.2M 48.2K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...