The Mafia's Prodigy

By Bellilicious

Mafia. It was a word Marina Baracada grew up associating with, but left when she entered the college world of... More

Excerpt From the Story
Prologue
Chapter 1 Racey much?
Chapter 2 Frat Party
Chapter 3 Paper Kiss
Chapter 4 Walk of Shame
Chapter 5 Grandma Took You to Tea
Chapter 6 A Piece of Cake?
Chapter 7 What's the Worse That Could Happen for Liking Someone?
Chapter 8 Burnt Pancakes
Chapter 9 The Student Lounge
Chapter 10 A Bunch of Shitty Stuff
Chapter 11 Date
Chapter 12 Idiots
Chapter 13 Nine Lives
Chapter 14 So are we Even?
Chapter 15 Honesty with an Order of Pizza
Chapter 16 My Kitchen Counter
Chapter 17 Barbecue
Chapter 18 The Drug Cartel
Chapter 19 You Smell Like Sex
Chapter 20 The Beginning of the Whorehouse
Chapter 21 The Whore Strikes
Chapter 22 Spatula's, Playboy & Ohana
Chapter 23 Grateful for Talented Tongues
YO IMPORTANTE UPDATE
Chapter 24 Secrets and Cock Blocks
Chapter 25 Pocket P*ssies & Stitches
Chapter 26 In the Library AND the Pool?!
Chapter 27 WWE & Dracula
Chapter 29 Worthless
Chapter 30 Stripping for Murder
Chapter 31 Bitchy Stepmothers
Chapter 32 Mission Ninja Attack
Chapter 33 Curiosity Killed the Cat
Chapter 34 The Mafia's Prodigy
Chapter 35 The Truth
Chapter 36 Foot Fetish
Chapter 37 Fate
Chapter 38 Withdrawals
Chapter 39 Sex
Chapter 40 The Kiss that Started it All
Epilogue
Author's Note (PLEASE READ TO THE BOTTOM)
New book!

Chapter 28 Dirty Dancing

6.1K 127 7
By Bellilicious

AYY THIS IS UNEDITIED DON'T JUDGE. Comment if you see a grammar mistake and I'll fix it, thanks!:)

---------

It was New Year’s Eve. The almost beginning of a new year. The day to think about new goals and resolutions when drinking down an inconceivable amount of shots. Most importantly, it was the day before this mission. And we needed to be prepared.

“Have you seen my tiffany blue thong?!” Becca asked as she ran around her room that had been torn apart in such disarray that the floor was ultimately no longer seen.

“No I have not seen such an obscene thing,” Alicia said rolling her eyes as she flipped through an old Cosmo magazine.

“Why is it so special anyways?” I asked as I played Candy Crush on my phone.

“Why? Why is it so special? BECAUSE IT IS A TIFFANY BLUE THONG MARINA!” Becca exclaimed as she ran frantically around the room.

“Is she PMSing?” Alicia whispered to me as Becca disappeared into the bathroom.

“I HEARD THAT ALICIA!” She screamed out as I shrugged my shoulders. “I have to have this thong. It is Sam’s favorite thong,” She said looking through a pile of lingerie on the bed next to Alicia.

“Why does he need it now?” I asked confused.

“Because what if tomorrow is my last day to fuck him?” Becca asked seriously as Alicia and I sat silent. “Face it Marina; Alicia and I are not ready. No matter how many hours you try to lock us in that gym, we are still not ready for this mission,” Becca said giving me a sad look. I knew she was right. They were nowhere near prepared. But that didn’t mean we had to face the inevitable pain of tomorrow at this very moment. Her depressed look on her face could be changed to a happy one. And I knew just how to fix it.

“Well then let’s live it like our last,” I suggested as Alicia raised an eyebrow at me. “And how do you plan on doing that?” She asked.

“Let’s go all out tonight. Go out to dinner, and watch the fireworks on the pier, it’ll be a perfect New Year’s Eve and possible last day of our lives,” I said gaging their reactions.

“Like the last day of our lives,” Becca said lolling the words around her mouth.

“Yes! Exactly,” I said trying to lure her in.

“Alright, alright.” Alicia said making me clap my hands.

“Shall we go shop my closet?” I asked offering my arms out as I stood up. Becca gave me a smirk as Alicia beamed.

“I thought you would never ask,” Becca said as we practically skipped out of the door to my bedroom.

-----

“Baby stop it!” I said giggling as I attempted to zip up the front of my crop top. He kissed me repeatedly all over my face while preventing me from dressing myself. I scrunched up my nose and closed my eyes as he continued his assault.

“Princess let’s just stay in tonight. We can watch that cheesy movie New Year’s Eve and kiss at midnight… maybe do a little more than kiss,” he said circling his hands around my waist where they rested perfectly. He slapped my ass slightly making me squeal before I swatted him away and pull my skirt on.

“No Kyle, this is the girls’ last big hurrah before their mission. They’re scared to death and if anything getting them wasted will calm their nerves,” I said while putting my earrings in. He sighed dramatically before meeting my eyes in the mirror. He grinned as he toyed with the ring decorating my finger.

“I have something to tell you,” he said burying his face in my hair. My heart instantly sped up at the thought of him coming clean to me. That he would finally come clean to me and tell me about the cartel. I looked at him with hope as he continued to bury his face into my hair.

“Tell me,” I said like an anxious child. He whirled me into his chest and I smiled as he kissed the tip of my nose.

“Well since you are my girlfriend. And we’re more official than ever and you’re taking over the company in a month and I will in next five months... I’ve decided to have my family come out for the ball,” he said smiling excitedly as my face fell.

“I thought you despised your family? You sounded so unsure of them and anxious to not take over the club and cartel,” I said befuddled. He wanted them here? In this house? He had wanted nothing to do with them before and wanted to even run away from them. He said he never connected with them and was glad to get away for the four years he had been at Berkeley.

“Well as I near graduation, I have to become a little more open with them. They are handing me this company and they don’t want to do that with a stranger. Plus, they need to meet you so they understand why I’ll be living here and not Vegas,” He said toying with my ring as he held my hands in his big warm ones.

“Alright if that’s what you want,” I said skeptically as he grinned down at me, kissing the crown of my head.

“I do. You will love my stepmother, and my father. He’s a little overbearing, but you’ll get used to him I promise. And he’ll love how into the mafia you are,” He said while urging me to grab my phone as he pushed me out of my room.

“Why such a rush Kyle? They won’t be in town for a few more days’ right? I need to prepare and tell my father...” I said trailing off as he pulled me quickly down the hallway.

“Baby I can’t keep up in these heels!” I said right before he swept me off of my feet and carried me down the stairs. I looked up at him stunned as he grinned goofily. We descended the stairs and I looked out of the main windows to see a car pulling in. “Kyle!” I said frantically becoming more worried as the lights turned off from the car. I wasn’t ready to meet his parents! And my outfit wasn’t parent material.

A loud knock sounded through the house and I watched as our butler pulled the double doors open. Kyle held me as I begged to be let down, I was not about to screw this meeting up.

“Kyle!” His stepmother said as she stepped through the house obliviously as the butler tried to take her coat.

“Hi,” He said sheepishly as she kissed his cheeks and completely ignored me until after she assaulted her step son.

“Well look at you, you’re much more beautiful in person darling,” She said kissing my cheeks with her bright red lipstick. She was absolutely stunning and obviously Mr. Bleu liked younger girls. Typical mob leader. I would have to thank my father for not remarrying after my mother had died.

“Well thank you Mrs. Bleu. I would hug you, but your lovely stepson has suddenly felt the need to hold me in his arms like the sweety he is,” I said pinching his cheek and destroying the smirk there.

“I like a woman who can stand on her own two feet,” His father boasted as he walked through the door and handed his cane to the butler who was not ready for such an object and nearly dropped it. I slapped Kyle lightly who immediately set me on my feet. I needed to make a good impression on these people if I wouldn’t to convince them he could work from here and not Las Vegas. Sin city was not where I wanted to raise a family.

“Hello Mr. Bleu it’s a pleasure to meet you,” I said strutting confidently over to him and offering my hand. He stared at my hand for a couple of awkward seconds before shaking it with more force than was necessary. I needed to pull a few things out of my ass immediately.

I pressed my in—ear and spoke softly to Tommy to get four body guards down including George and Jorge as Kyle conversed with his father.

“We’ll be happy to assist you with your bags Mr. Bleu,” I said motioning to the butler who had awaited my instructions. I needed to scramble to get these people settled.

“Tommy get Alicia and Becca immediately and tell them to be ready to start their little secretary job,” I said into my ear piece as Mr. Bleu talked obliviously. What was more annoying was Kyle at the moment. He didn’t have any regard to tell me his parents would be here and what they might like? Or that they would be attending a ball I had not invited them to? Or the fact that he was not being a huge help at the moment.

“It’s a little late for that sweetheart,” he said replying to my earlier comment and irritating me more by disregarding my name. I would have to pull the boss card.

His ten men immediately filed in the house with trunks of clothing and the butler stood confused for a few seconds before directing them upstairs.

He called a few maids over to direct them and I frowned as I saw more trunks than necessary for two people. “Are you expecting more peo-“ I began but was caught off guard as Tommy, George, Jorge, our best hit man John, and the girls traveled down the stairs. They looked utterly professional in their suits all done up and the girls wearing pencil skirts and their hair pulled back in buns. They had really pulled together.

“Mr. Bleu I would like to introduce you to our staff. We have our butler of course and my personal team. Thomas Guirerro, George Capuleta, Jorge Abotte, John Romero, and my assistants Alicia Morgan, and Becca Arrante.” I said smiling brightly that my people were put together. My people? What were they my fucking slaves? My subconscious said to my brain in annoyance.

“How lovely. These are my people,” Mr. Bleu said gesturing to the fifteen guards surrounding us. I gulped and gave him my best fake smile as I heard footsteps descend the stairs. I looked up to see my father walking down with the coldest look I had ever seen on his face.

“Long time no see Richard,” Mr. Bleu said with a smirk as a smile grew on my father’s face.

“It’s Senor to you Kenny. And you will address my daughter as Senorita. After all, she is the next mafia leader of this prestigious mob,” he said standing in front of him with a straight back like he had a stick up his ass.

“And it’s Sir to you Senor. And the same goes for my son who will be taking over the famous XS club in May,” Mr. Bleu said giving a cold glare to Kyle who had drifted to my side. Kyle quickly took his place next to his father, leaving me without a doubt in his mind.

“How wonderful for him. And how is that little cartel of yours doing?” My father asked him with a stealy look at me as I gravitated towards Rich’s side. Kyle and I were forced to stare at one each other and he looked at me nervously before taking my left hand and rubbing his thumb over my ring. I had begun to realize it was his security blanket. That’s why he had left me in the cold. He hadn’t known they were coming either and he was nervous.

“It’s doing perfectly fine, sales seem to be increasing immensely,” Kyle said piping up as I sent him a glare that went unnoticed. Of course his father wouldn’t know how the cartel was doing. Because it wasn’t fucking his.

“What about your little hit man operation?” Kenny asked sending me a glare I returned easily, matching his intensity.

“It has always been on top and I don’t see it faltering anytime soon,” I said giving him my best fake smile that he had to turn away from. I already hated my future in-law. Fantastic.

“Well look at this fucking piss contest. Between a little sex kitten and a man who married half of his age; let’s see who’s going to come out on top! Or of course the more favorable option; who’s gonna come out dead?” A voice said making me snap my head to the door where a handsome man stood leaning against our door with a smirk on his face. He was devilishly perfect and I couldn’t help but think so as his gleamed mischeviously as they lingered on my cleavage. Definitely not the right outfit to meet people in.

I felt my hand being yanked towards someone’s side to see Kyle firmly wrapping his arm around my waist and kissing my cheek in not the most loving fashion he had ever done.

“Marina, this is my low life of a brother Alexander,” Kyle said with not an ounce of kindness in his voice.

Alexander completely ignored his brother and stalked toward me like I was a piece of steak. “It’s Alex,” He said before lifting my hand that lay at my side and kissing the finger directly beside my promise ring. “And what kind of fun do you people have around here on a New Year’s Eve, sex kitten?” he asked as he stared into my eyes, making me want to squirm from the feeling of my soul being peeled back, layer by layer.

----------

“We’ll be back by morning!” Kyle yelled into the house as we all piled into the SUV Jorge drove. George in another designated for Kyle, Alex, and I.

Alicia squealed with delight as she shook out her hair that was wrapped up in a bun while Becca pulled her cardigan on, doing 180’s in outfits.

“Well aren’t they just as sexy as you are sex kitten?” Alex said as he eye raped them before Drew circled his arms around Alicia and pulled her in the SUV. Sam flipped off Alex before picking Becca up and throwing her in the car and slamming the door shut. Well apparently Alex was a threat I didn’t know about.

“They have boyfriends Alex, let them be,” Kyle grumbled as he opened the door for me to climb in. I was about to step up when Kyle pulled me back. “Actually, you can go first Alex,” Kyle said holding my hand tightly as I glared at him.

“Why it’s always lady first, right little brother? Or have your manners faltered since you left Vegas?” Alex asked with a gleam in his eye that didn’t stop Kyle from glaring. Alex finally sighed before getting into the large Escalade and I waited as Kyle hopped in next. He was doing all of this, just so Alex couldn’t look at my ass? What did he really have to lose? Me? I was as firm by his side as Alex’s bulging pants were on his cock.

George started up the car and gave me a silent nod in the mirror that I reciprocated. “A night out on the town? That’s all you two had planned for New Year’s Eve? Even I do bigger things on the weekends,” Alex said scoffing. Kyle locked his jaw before he looked and at me and smirked, entwining our fingers.

“Well it was either that or stay in bed all night,” He said tipping my head up so I could kiss him. It started out soft and sweet, but began to be a little rougher as he dipped his hands lower towards my ass. It felt so good to be so close to him after our little family feud in the foyer. But I couldn’t let him just use me to get some kind of pleasure out of having something his brother didn’t have. That was plain childish. I pushed him gently and he leaned back slightly, pleading with his eyes to let him keep going. To show a mock of his brother that I had only just heard of. I wasn’t that kind of person and I wouldn’t be that kind of person.

“So Alex, what do you do exactly?” I asked with a bright smile he easily returned.

“Well I’ve been running XS until our little chosen boy here is of the age to take it over. But please tell me Marina; what is it like to be the prodigy of a Mafia Leader who has the entire world in his clutches,” he said turning the subject to me and leaning in as if he was particularly interested in my answer.

“I must admit, it can be overbearing at times. But I love this job and I would never trade it in, especially when I’m so close to taking it over,” I answered honestly. I wasn’t about to dig a hole with this guy and be pushed into it later. I looked up at George who nodded slightly in approval of my answer. I exhaled slightly and looked at Kyle who beamed at me.

“I couldn’t be any luckier to have you on my arm,” Kyle murmured to me as I blushed fervently.

“Kyle are you excited to be taking over the cartel soon, I know I would be at your age. So much excitement and of course rivalry to revel into,” His brother said staring at me like I didn’t know the secrets he kept in that foreboding gaze.

“I have to say I will be happy to be changing some alliances soon,” he said smiling at me and making his brother’s sure face falter for a second. A small second. That showed his brother’s real fears: Not being able to keep the club and mafia for himself.

“Are you not ok with the arrangements going on now?” He asked curiously, trying to dig deeper into the abyss Kyle had been so careful to hide from me.

“No I am not. Can we discuss this later Alex? I want to have a good first New Year’s Eve with the love of my life,” Kyle said looking at me and making me smile.

The rest of the car ride was silent as I sat comfortably in Kyle’s lap with my legs crossed and a not so happy Alex. We finally arrived at our destination; Downey’s, and piled out onto the sidewalk.

“Well this isn’t as much of a party as I thought it might be,” Alex grumbled as Alicia and Becca gushed about how prestigious this place was.

“You think this is how we’ll be ending our night? You clearly have never had a night out on the town around here,” I said with a devilish grin Alex looked appeased with seeing. Kyle, not so much. He frowned immensely before dragging me towards the restaurant.

The food was absolutely amazing, and we all got tipsy off of expensive bottles of wine by no other winery than Sanguis. It felt right. Like my mother would be proud I was having under—aged alcohol from her winery. Or not.

We tumbled out of the place and immediately began walking to our old stomping grounds. Eos Lounge. We walked up past the long line of annoyed party—goers to see my faithful hit man from last time; John.

“There is our Senorita, I’m so glad you could make it,” He said with a smile as he ushered us into the place.

The house music was louder and better than ever as people took shot after shot of alcohol to celebrate the oncoming New Year. Of course with a raging hangover to start it out.

We made our way to the bar with varying successes and ordered a round of shots; of course they were all on Alex. The bartender set them down in front of us and we each picked one up.

“I would like to make a toast,” I said standing between Alicia and Becca. The group focused in on me as the other wild club goers partied around us.

“To new beginnings and old endings,” I said lifting my drink a little higher and downing it as everyone else reciprocated the motion. Alicia’s face scrunched into a disgusted look as she coughed.

“God, vodka just isn’t for me. Get me a Manhattan,” She said to Drew who immediately set to work on finding the bartender.

“We should have our last dance together!” Becca said excitedly as Sam smirked, hugging her waist. She looked up at him confused, “Babe, no I meant for the three of us. You guys can go boast how many shots you can take before puking,” She said leaving his side to stand by me and loop her arm through mine.

“Tell Drew to save that drink for me!” Alicia said as we dragged her to the dance floor.

We made our way to the middle with little bruising and instantly began dancing together. We laughed and giggled as we held each other’s hands and did white—girl group dances that had people questioning us. But that wasn’t all we did.

“Wait! Guys, I used to do this all the time my freshman year at parties and I always had a date and hook up for the weekend.” Alicia said as she backed away from us and began to sway her hips. A guy tried to touch her hip and dance with her and she slapped his hand away as she readied herself.

The song continued to accelerate, “Drop it, drop it low girl, drop it, drop it low girl,” It said over and over as it was a remix. As the bass was about to drop, Alicia dropped to the floor and shimmied up like there was a pole between her legs. Two guys immediately reached for her and she shooed them away with a glare.

“Oh come on you think that’s good?” Becca said and Alicia gave her a look saying ‘I dare you’. Becca triumphantly moved to the beat of the next song and saw a guy looking at her. She made a ‘come hither’ motion with her finger and he was there in seconds. She gave us a look before whispering something in his ear inaudible to us with the bass crashing through our ear drums.

He stood stick straight with his hands at his sides and she expertly moved herself on him. She did a small body roll against his chest and you could practically see him melt in pleasure. She then expertly began to seduce him with her mouth as she whispered more things in his ear. She moved her hips in a figure eight motion against his crotch before swiveling down to the ground and back up slowly with her ass pressed firmly against his jeans. He threw his head back and groaned and made the mistake of touching her hip in a trance. She snapped her eyes open and whirled around, slapping one of his cheeks. He grabbed his face in utter shock, horror, and pain before running away.

“Oh please,” I said rolling my eyes at her as she smugly crossed her arms. Alicia raised her eyebrows at me before I grabbed two guys’ hands. They looked confused at one another before they looked at me and grinned.

“Be good boys,” I said huskily in their ears as I moved one onto the front of me and the other against my backside. I shimmied my tight skirt higher and pressed his leg between mine before I expertly shook my ass on the other guys bulging pants. I made a swaying motion like a pendulum with my hips and trailed my pointer finger down the guy in front of me. He moaned slightly as my long nail popped the dress shirt open to show a nice set of abs. But not as nice as Kyle’s.

The guy behind me was starting to grow antsy and I swayed my hips faster and moved down slowly, pressing against him harder than the guy in front. I made it all the way down to the floor and expertly shimmied back up and as soon as I reached the top, I dropped before the guy in front of me and gave him a nice view of my cleavage. I pressed my ass hard against the guy in back as I moved up with my back arched and my eyes locked onto his. And then I stepped out from between the two of them and fixed my skirt. They blinked slightly before turning to me for more before I waved them off.

“That is how you seduce idiots,” I said smirking as the other girls pretended to applaud me. We quickly went back out of the crowd and found the boys at the bar still.

“How much longer until midnight,” Becca whined to Sam as she sat on his lap like a lap dog.

“Just a few minutes. What were you girls doing out there for so long?” Drew asked as he kissed Alicia’s cheeks. We gave each other sly smiles before giggling loudly and leaving the guys a confused mess.

“We were just having a little fun, loosen up,” I said to Kyle as I shimmied my cleavage against his chest and bit my lip. His face softened from a frown to a cute lopsided smile that I kissed off of his face. Making him beam and glow slightly.

“I was showing the girls how to seduce some guys,” I said truthfully leaning my back against Kyle’s as he brought his hands to the front. Kyle, Drew, and Sam all exchanged looks before bursting out laughing.

“You… Seducing?!” Drew said laughing harder as we smirked at one another.

“Baby are you making fun of my capability to get you hard,” Alicia said batting her eyelashes and watching Drew’s eyes grow lazy and entranced.

“I just can’t think of any way for you to feel the need to seduce someone other than me,” he said clearly staring at Alicia’s chest.

“Well it comes in handy on missions. Especially with old nasty mob leaders,” I said shuddering before weaving Kyle’s fingers through mine. He kissed our two left hands and I smiled happily.

“Alright one minute left,” Drew said spinning Alicia in his arms twice as she laughed lightly.

We waited as the time went down and Kyle moved me to face him, making me grin happily. I was completely content in this moment. With my friends. With my loving boyfriend. About to become mob leader of basically the world. It was all complete bliss.

“TEN…NINE…” The crowd began as a countdown showed on the numerous TV’s throughout the crowded club. I looked up at Kyle as he smiled down at me, his hands resting on my hips like they were made to fit there. Like a soul mates hands would.

“THREE… TWO… ONE! The crowd shouted before screaming into oblivion as Kyle crashed his lips to mine. I wrapped my arms around him and tangled my hands in his hair, loving the soft strands brushing against my fingertips. His lips were warm and soft, his hands slightly clammy and cooling the hot skin exposed there. We pulled back for air and I waved my hands in the air in happiness as confetti floated down on the whole club. People screaming in joy for a new year that would start with a new head ache. I kissed Kyle one more time before excusing myself to see Becca and Alicia.

“Is this not the best ‘last day’ of your lives?!” I asked thrilled as Becca squeezed me tightly.

“I love you Marina,” She said burying her head into my hair that was a mess of curls and tangles. I sighed happily as I felt Alicia cling onto the both of us and we stood together in a small huddle. It may be the end of our worlds tomorrow. It may be the last time we see each other all together until ninety years down the line in heaven. But I would always be glad to look back at that moment, because from that moment on, it would never be the same between the six of us.

****

So, if some of you are confused as to why I changed that last line to one of remembrance; I will tell you why ;P.

I can’t think of the word off hand, but it’s her in the future reflecting back on this moment and it’s helping you foreshadow the oncoming chapters which will be crazy and thrilling and sad and awesome and so many conflicting words that mess with your emotions ashjkkilli.

So I posted on Sunday, just expect that from now on:)

What do you guys think is coming up in the next chapter ;P Because I bet you won't be right hehe

So future inlaws are here for Marina, thoughts on them? What do you think about Alex? I think he's pretty sexy.... I added the Bleu family on the side

Check out my polyvore for the girls' outfits!! http://bellaros-e.polyvore.com/

Oh and don't judge Marina and the girls for dancing with other guys. They're all young and slightly drunk it's what people do. Plus they go wayyyyy wilder in Chapter 30 like you will be like "wtf Bella". It's got to do with clubs, any guesses?

One last thing, I am making another story:). It's kinda based on A Curse War (my one shot). It's so far, about a girl in college who had been in love with a guy she couldn't have in high school and how he gets back in her life. But it's gonna be way better than how lame that cliche summary was I promise Prodigies:)

COMMENT, VOTE, TELL YOUR FRIENDS, DO WHAT YOU DO BEST PRODIGIES! Peace out girl scouts, love XX Bella

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 364 40
What if when athanasia after her first meeting with her father met someone else. what if instead of getting executed she was saved by that someone an...
7.2K 149 11
Y/N Calvin is the adoptive child of Scott and Laura. They have been living with their Dad since the divorce and have a huge secret that can't stay hi...
41K 1K 50
The only love Lexi has ever received is those of the fiction novels she reads, but still, she believes somewhere, happiness can be found. Love can be...
9.4K 1.2K 8
Jimin is a regular human, with an irregular job. He runs a inn for supernatural beings, everyone who visits often finds themselves with a crush on th...