ѕ w e e т p e a ONE - SHOTS...

By Lexinator04

DO YOU WATCH RIVERDALE? DO YOU LIKE SWEET PEA? If so here's a book for you! I know you all love Riverdale! S... More

"Mate?"
"Mate?" PART TWO
"I love... you,"
"PuNCh!"
★ "Runaway," ★
"ᏆNᎢᎡᏌᏚᏆᎾN"
"ⓜⓞⓝⓔⓨ ⓟⓡⓞⓑⓛⓔⓜⓢ,"
"Stay,"
"ᏢᎾᏢ's"
"ᎢᎻᎬ FᏆᏩᎻᎢ"
"Oᕼ ᗷᖇOTᕼEᖇ!"
"S H O T S F I R E D,"
"I don't want you to leave,"
"I don't want you to leave," P A R T T W O
"MARRIED?"
"ᏆhᎬ ᎠᎪᏒᏦᎬsᏆ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆ"
"T h i s i s l i f e,"
"Cheater,"
"Cheater," Part Two
"ƒɑԵҽ íՏ մղՏԵօԹԹɑҍӀҽ"
"Rath of G & G,"
"The Monsters Within,"
"The Monster Within," PART TWO
"The Monsters Within," PART THREE
"The Monsters Within," FINAL PART!
"W-Why?"
"D⃠r⃠u⃠n⃠k⃠," ★ PART ONE
"D⃠r⃠u⃠n⃠k⃠" ★ PART TWO
"R o A d T r i p,"
"Unknown love,"
"Unknown love," PART TWO
"тнe вreaĸ υp,"
"A r E w E tHe BaD gUyS?"
"A r E w E tHe BaD gUyS?" PART TWO!
"We might just die here,"
"We might just die here," PART TWO!
"The hits just keep on coming,"
"ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ʙᴀʀs,"
"Harms way,"
"FiGhT fOr Me,"
"FIgHt fOr Me," Part Two
"FiGhT fOr Me," PART THREE!
"T H E D E A L,"

"thє вrєαk up,"

581 17 2
By Lexinator04

"Y/N please don't cry," The raven-haired man pleaded to look down at his best friend.

"H-He-" Sweet Pea had cut her off though with a hug.

"Is this why you called me over?" he questioned sitting them on her bed.

She nodded never meeting his gaze. That was when he really wanted to know what happened to see if any ass-kicking needs to be done.

"What happened?" The serpent asked after a while of them sitting there together.

"M-My boyfriend... Well ex-w-wanted to have sex... I said n-no and he-he got mad-" She didn't finish the rest of her sentence though as she was cut off crying.

"Aw man, I'm going to kick his ass-"

"NO!" Y/N exclaimed looking down. "I mean uh... It's not worth it,"

"Y/n?" He asked turning back to her. "Do you still love him?"

She looked down with a sigh. "I-I don't know, She stuttered feeling stupid.

"You can't actually still-"

"Well I don't know ok?" She snapped looking down. After a long time of the awkward silence, her eyes finally came up to meet his. "I'm sorry,"

He sighed. "I'll just go," He murmured inching  for the window.

"Now Sweets... Please don't go!" She exclaimed pulling him back. "Stay?"

He nodded not seeming able to say no to that face... The face of his best friend.

"As in spending the night?" He asked glancing around her room, she nodded with a look down.

"I mean you don't-"

"Like old times?" He mumbled looking right at the beautiful girl.

"Like old times," She agreed as he sighed... One with relief.

"I thought you would never ask!" Before Y/N could react though her best friend was then shirtless standing in only his boxers.

"W-Why would you-"

"We're going to bed right?" He asked looking at the bedside clock.

"10:00 really?" She asked with a groan.

"It's a school night!" He exclaimed crawling into bed might I add hogging everything.

"God give me some covers at least," She exclaimed yanking the covers toward her however he didn't budge.

"I guess you'll just have to come closer," He explained through a smirk, causing her to blush.

"O-Ok," She stuttered through rosy cheeks.

"What I don't bite," He explains with a smile although that soon faded as he comes to the realization-

"Do you think I'm like him?... Because I'm not!" He exclaimed referring to her ex.

"No," She mumbled placing her head against the soft pillow.

"I'm just nervous about school tomorrow- there is just no way to shake off this feeling," He stopped her rant though by spooning her.

"Stooppppp," He groaned looking her in the eyes. "Go to sleep we'll talk about this in the morning," She nodded her head in the crook of his neck causing shivers up his spine.

She inhaled his send of leather, pine, and man shampoo as gradually yet surely it lured her into sleep.

"Y/N Y/L/N get up!" Her mother exclaimed taking the covers away this caused the young girl to groan.

Yep, you guessed it she had imagined it all- Sweet Pea wasn't even her friend just the man in all of her hours at school, the cute serpent raven-haired bad boy, that she's had a crush on for years now. However, gosh he probably didn't even know her name.

"So?" Her boyfriend asked as the Y/N stood by her locker. "No kiss?" She shook her head... They weren't even together no he was just her friend.

Well, he called her his girlfriend many times although it was all a joke- well until now that is...

"What do you want?" She asked with a sigh. "I have class-"

"Just a kiss," He murmured into her ear. "Unless you're to chicken,"

"Just leave me alone!" She exclaimed going to walk away. "We're just friends!"

"I don't want to be friends anymore!" He mumbled coming over and jumping in front of her.

"We'll talk about this later," She pleaded trying to just get out of it.

He grabbed her by the arm though.

"Let go!" She exclaimed, trying to get away.

"No-"

"She said no," Someone stated from behind them.

He turned around only to be met by a raven haired man.

"So?" Her "friend" asked.

"Don't touch her," Is all the serpent got out.

However, before the serpent could react a punch hit him right in the face, and he was on the floor.

"Hey!" Sweet Pea yelled rushing over to his beanie wearing friend glancing at Ghoulie his face angry filled. 

"Is there a problem here?" He asked towering over him.

"N-No," The Ghoulie stuttered running away like the little baby he was and or is.

"Are you OK?" Sweet Pea asked turning toward Jughead and helping him up.

"Yeah, I was just helping Y/N out," He explained turning the blushing girls way.

"Y/N?" The serpent asked turning the girls way.

"Wh-"

"Are you OK?" He asked cutting her off.

She nodded not able to get words out brushing herself off.

"Good," He smiled. "That dude is an asshole,"

"Yeah," Jughead agreed trying to keep in the conversation.

Y/N couldn't think of anything better though as she was actually talking to the jumbo serpent and couldn't be happier... Even if it meant nothing and it would probably never happen again she was happier than ever before.

He was beautiful.

"Y/N you still there?" He asked, waving a hand in front of her face.

Oh god the way her name just rolled off his tongue, as though it was meant to be.. It sounded amazing... No perfect.

"Yeah," She whispered. "Sorry I'm just a little shaken up,"

"No, no... It's OK," Jughead smiled, placing a hand on her shoulder. "I gotta go!" Before any of them had time to reply he was gone.

"Thanks for everything Sweet Pea," Y/N smiled.

"It was really no problem," He explained his face heating up as she placed a small kiss to his cheek.

Y/N went to walk away although he pulled her back, maybe a little to forcefully as she spun around landing right into his warm and inviting chest.

"Don't go," Is all that escaped his beautiful lips.

~

"I ship it!" Toni squealed catching the whole white wyrms attention.

Sweet Peas arm slowly slid around his new girlfriend as a smile formed across both their lips. It was perfect... Y/N had finally gotten what she had wanted- And so did Sweet Pea.

"God I love you," He whispered in her ear causing a giggle to escape her lips.

"Right back at ya," She smiled looking up at him.

"You guys are just cute!" The pink haired girl smiled.

However she left soon after.... Sweet Peas lips locked on Y/N's. He was her first kiss, and man could she have never been happier.

Life was perfect.

So was the newly found couple.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!

PLEASE REQUEST! I'm running out of ideas and it makes me update faster to.

VOTE

AND

COMMENT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 1.9K 26
It's been a whole summer since she left, but now, Lola Carter is returning to Riverdale, and she's not taking crap from anyone. She's lost a lot - al...
1.2K 44 11
In which Betty is like Joe from the Netflix show You.
14.5K 1.4K 60
FP and Alice are semi together now that the Farm has opened her to the idea of them. Ready to start a new life with her and their kids, he is also ma...
61.1K 1.2K 38
Sweet Pea x oc! started - 20 January 2018 finished - discontinued | discontinued | | not spell checked | | cringe warning |