Ghosts โœข Stilinski | 5

By stilesbiles

[season six A and season six B] season six A โRemember... remember I love you.โž In which the pack ends up s... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO

EIGHT

1.9K 50 5
By stilesbiles

EIGHT

I paid no attention to my biology teacher what-so-ever. I was sitting next to Scott the next morning doodling on my page, trying to remember something about Stiles, or more importantly, who he was.

I got bored of doodling and glanced at Scott. He seemed to be taking all this in. I pressed my lips together and looked out the window, bored of looking at my brother. There was a man outside with a Jeep.

A Jeep.

Now that sounds very foreign to me yet again. Also, it looked familiar. "Stacey?" I hear my teacher ask, I snap back and looked at my teacher.

"I... completely agree," I lied. I have no idea what the teacher was talking about.

"Is there something more important outside that's more fascinating than the structure of the human mind?" My teacher asked.

"No," I lied again. "I don't think so. No."

"Okay," my teacher continues. "Good, now many people..." I block her out again, I could feel my brother's eyes on me and I turned to him. I then looked out of the window again and there was the Jeep about to be lifted up onto a truck, taken away.

"I'm sorry, I'll be right back," I quickly tell her and jumped out of my seat and walked quickly out of the class. I was out of the school and into the school parking lot. "Hey! You can't tow this Jeep!" I yell at the man, walking over to him.

"Paperwork says it can. It's reported as abandoned." The worker said, glared.

I placed my hand on top of the Jeep. "And now it's not."

"Oh, this is your vehicle?" The worker laughs.

"Does it matter?" I asked.

He lets out a laugh. "Sounds like a no,"

That's when my brother comes out of nowhere and placed his hands on the Jeep as well. "It's mine," my brother lied. "Ah, it's my Jeep, thank you. I'll move it once I get the keys." We looked at each other briefly. "From my locker. After you leave."

"I'm sorry, once it on the hook." The worker said.

"Please don't say you're on the hook." I snort, crossing my arms.

"Well, I can't now," the worker says.

"Well, okay, look there's gotta be something we can do," my brother tried. "Sign something, call someone,"

"Pay someone," I cock my head. Everyone wants money.

"Drop fees $150." The man said. "Cash."

I got out my wallet, I only had a 100. "$150?" Scott asked in shock, his eyes widening. He turned to me. "This thing isn't even worth that much,"

I rolled my eyes. "How much you got?"

"How much have you got?" My brother fires back.

"Just give me your money," I whisper. He lets out an annoyed sigh. "Please, Scott."

"All I have is $50, and when I say all I have, I mean all-" I snatch the money from him. How do I have more money than him? He has a job for christ sakes. I fold the money over and I hand the worker the money. I turn to leave. "Hey," my brother pulls me back. "You know I don't actually have the keys to this thing, right?"

"But, now we have a Jeep," I state.

I stand in front of the blue Jeep. There was a noise coming from inside. My gut was literally telling me to come here. So, I had left ditched class for the rest of the day.

I turn around and saw Malia and Scott standing there with a confused look on their faces. "It's coming from inside," I tell them as they soon stand next to me, side by side. Scott and Malia had walked towards the door, but I remembered; it was locked.

We needed the keys.

Scott tried to unlock it, but it wouldn't budge. "Did somebody just lock the keys inside?" Malia asked.

"Break it." I tell them. Someone's trying to contact us from the inside. Scott had gripped onto the handle and twisted it. It broke instantly. I walked around to them and there was the radio being all static.

I sit in the front seat of the car, the passenger side. Scott sits behind us and Malia sat in the drivers' seat. Why does this seem too familiar? But, I've never been in this Jeep in my life. I don't think so.

I had opened up the glove and tried to see if I could find anything, or who's this car is more specifically. The radio kept going off, annoying the crap out of me. Scott was looking through things in the back.

It stopped. The radio had stopped. "Why did it stop?" Malia asked.

"It doesn't matter," I said and tried switching the master switch. Nothing. "There has to be a reason?"

"What?" Scott murmured and I turned my head towards him.

"You got a scent?" I asked.

"Yeah," Scott answered. "Uh, ours. Malia's. Lydia's. Your's, mine. On top of Lydia's, Malia's, and mine, your scent is the strongest scent." He looked at me.

"Mine? I've never been in this Jeep before," Malia tells him.

"Neither have I." Scott said.

"Yes, we have, we just don't remember it," I remind them.

"I thought we were done with that." Malia groaned. I wasn't.

"Uh, yeah, Stacey, Parrish checked the V number there's no record of owner," Scott explained to me.

"The Jeep just didn't drive itself here," I stress.

"Who's side are you on?" Malia asked Scott. I glare, Scott would have to pick his own sister.

"I'm on everyone's side." Scott quickly said.

"He's not real." Malia tells me. "Trust me." I let out a sigh and turned to the front. But continued to look through the glove box anyways. "I've lost a lot of people in my life, it's a long list and I don't feel like adding to it."

I then pulled out something, something good. "You might not have to." I said, looking at the piece of paper I had found. "Not if we get him back." Malia takes the piece of paper slowly from me.

She then hands the piece of paper. "It's from 1996 and there's no name on it." Scott said.

"But there's an address." Malia points to the piece of paper. 129 Woodby Lane."

Stilinski's' address. "I know that address." I said. They both looked at me.

I sat next to each other on the Stilinski's' couch, with Claudia and Noah opposite us reading the piece of paper. "I don't know what to tell you, I haven't seen this Jeep in almost 18 years." Claudia tells me.

"But it's in your name..." I trailed off.

"But it was stolen." Claudia explained.

"Then how did it end up in the high school?" I questioned.

"Beats the hell out of me." Mr. Stilinski said. "I mean, I think it was a junker back in the day, god only knows who'd want it now."

"Maybe someone dumbed it there." Claudia figures.

"Is there anyway to trace the history of the Jeep after it was stolen?" I asked, hoping.

"No," Mr. Stilinski shakes his head.

"Maybe there was fingerprints." I tried again. I felt myself getting worked up over this. This is so frustrating.

"Stacey, is this about Stiles?" Mr. Stilinski asked.

My face dropped. "Honey, don't you think you've taken this far enough?" She hands me back the piece of paper. "I don't really know what's going on with you lately, but, maybe it's a good time to talk to your mum."

I pressed my lips together, holding back a sob and nodded. "I'm sorry, you're right." I gently said.

"Hey," Mr. Stilinski gently siad. "You okay?"

"No- yeah," I quickly said. "I'm sorry, can you just- do you mind if I-"

"Of course," Claudia nodded and I stood up. "Take your time."

I exhaled deeply, walking towards the bathroom. I turned around the corner. I then stopped when I see the torn piece of wallpaper. I walked over to the wall and I placed my hands on it. I then turned around and leaned against the wall. I felt like I wanted to cry.

I let a sob espace me, and I squeezed my eyes shut trying not to let any tears fall. I then slide down and my butt lands on the floor, I pulled my knees to me, crying. I ran a hand through my hair, this is so frustrating.

I climb out of the car and there was my brother at the high school in the parking lot. My brother was with the worker from this morning. Oh, god, what now. "Yeah, and I dropped it. Right now I'm picking it back up."

"How much?" I asked. Lydia had given me some more money in case this happened again, which was generous of her.

"It's not about how much they want it out of here." The worker said. "Okay? It's not up to me." It was late at night, as well. The man stepped forward, and Scott did too, not letting the worker past him. "Don't make me move you, kid. Okay? I'm hooking this thing up and I am towing it away,"

Scott clenched his fist, and I pressed my lips together. Think Stacey, think. I looked behind the man and saw that Malia was there and she had ripped the hooker into twos. She hands him the tower. "Your trucks broke."

I jolt when I hear a loud sound, Scott was in the seat next to me as well. "What the hell," he muttered, Malia was outside standing guard pretty much. I jump out and he followed. We soon stand next to Malia.

"Did you hear that?" Malia asked.

"I think all of Beacon Hills heard that," I said.

"Who is it?" Scott asked.

"I'm not sure, but I think I recognize it." Malia states.

"Go!" I said, and they run off while I stay behind with the Jeep. I walked back over to the Jeep and into the driver's seat. I'm waiting for that sound again.

Scott was back, they had found the keys. Scott had climbed into the vehicle. "These are keys," Scott explained.

"You found them?" I asked, frowning.

"Yeah, but not only that; Peter Hale, you remember him, right?" Peter Hale. Now that sounded familiar. My eyes widen in realstion.

"He was the one that bit you, right?" I asked.

"Yeah, so, try turning on the vehicle," Scott hands me the cold keys. I inhale and I put the key into its hole, and turned. It didn't start. I turn to Scott. Now what? Try again, Stacey. His eyes told me, I nodded and I turned the key again, closing my eyes. I put my foot down on the pedal hard. "Don't flood it."

"Do you even know what that means?" I asked, turning my head to Scott.

"Not really," Scott said.

I then tried again, and suddenly, the lights turns on. I let out a gasp of excitement. Scott turned to me and we high fived. We wait in silences, now what do we do? We have the keys to this thing.

I jumped when a loud annoying high pitch frequency turns on. It was the radio, it kept flashing its lights. Scott lowers the volume on that thing. "Wait, wait, wait," I tell him, placing my hand on his hand.

"Hello?" A familiar voice rings through the radio. "Is there anyone there? Can anyone hear me?"

I grab ahold of the radio. "S-Stiles?" I asked, hoping it was him.

"Stiles, are you there?" Scott asked quickly, I felt a smile make my way to my lips.

"Scott? Stacey? Is that you?" Stiles asked over the radio. Remember I love you, I closed my eyes. That was the last thing that he had said to me.

I let out a laugh. "Oh, my god, Stiles." I sigh. "We can hear you,"

"Oh, my god, you know me?" Stiles asked. "You remember me?"

"Stiles, is this you? Is this really you?" I asked.

"Yeah," Stiles answered. "Do you remember the last thing that I said to you?"

"You said... remember I love you." I blurt out.

"Are you okay?" Scott asked.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"We're coming to get you," Scott promised him.

"No, no, no. You can't you won't be able to find me."

"Stiles, what are you talking about?" Scott asked. "Just tell us where you are, we're coming."

"Just remember this," Stiles stopped us. "Cannan, okay? You have to find Cannan."

A/N

Hello everyone

Hope you enjoyed this. They've heard Stiles :)

I love this chapter personally, it's one of my favourite one

Comment, share, vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 296 23
[ BOOK 4 ] Completed โœ”๏ธ It's been seven months since the Deadpool was over and the pack is almost at their senior year, everyone is ready to become...
14.8K 148 47
Eliza Stilinski just wanted a normal school year this year, but obviously she wasn't going to get that, with the arrival of an old friend and new thr...
108K 5K 52
[BOOK 5] "๐™ž ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™š๐™ก๐™จ๐™š, ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ข๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™› - ๐™ž ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™– ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ก." F...