Together (Sequel to Split in...

De ahyy97

After seeing each other the first two years Eric was away and being apart for the next 3 years, Eric and Nic... Mais

1. Reunited
2. Everything is the Same
3. Wait what?
5. Surprise
6. Saturday
7. What was the point of that?
8. Wedding
9. Doctors
10. They're back!
11. What was that?
12. Bye
13. New Start
14. Welcome
15. Cant handle a little smell?
16. Didnt see that one coming
17. That was cute
18. Its okay...
19. Oh god.
20. How much more?
21. Missing You
22. I can play that game too
23. Perfect
24. Together
New book!

4. More Arguments

32 1 0
De ahyy97

"What are we going to do about this?"

"What do you mean?" Eric asked me as we got to my house.

"I'm not ready to be a mom, I'm 22. This is not the way I wanted it to happen."

"And I'm about to be 23."

"When's your birthday?" I asked him. Believe it or not, Eric never told me when his birthday was during all these years.

"It doesn't matter. What matters right now is how we are going to tell our families." he said as we walked into my house.

"It matters to me, we've been together for 5 years and you have never told me. I know the main reason why you don't like talking about it is because of your brother Derek." I said walking into the kitchen to get a yogurt.

"Can we stop talking about that?"

I didn't want to argue with him so I left it as that. Minutes later my mom walked in from the back door with Chloe all covered in mud.

"Uncle Eric!" Chloe said running up to him.

"Chloe stop. Stop right there." my mom said to Chloe that was inches away from Eric.

"Hi Chloe!" Eric said to her. "How did you get all covered in mud?"

"She was playing in the dirt Robert has over there and she was grabbing water from the pool when I wasn't looking."

"Grandma be mad at me." Chloe said looking down.

"I'm going to go get you a towel. Nicole make sure she doesn't move!"

"I want some one to play with." Chloe said.

"Tell you what, when your baby cousin is born you'll be able to play with him or her all you want. Deal?" Eric said.

"Eric!" I said.

"Did I hear right?" my mom said appearing out of nowhere.

"Mom.... umm Eric doesn't know what he's saying."

My mom handed Chloe the towel confused.

"Eric is just speaking without thinking mom."

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Yeah... Eric was just talking about later in the future, right?" I said looking at Eric.

"Umm yeah....."

"Oh well you better be because you are both too young to be parents."

"Yeahhh." I answered.

"Eww I have mud in my ear grandma." Chloe said.

"Let's go get you washed up honey." my mom said wrapping the towel around her and carrying her.

"Eric, what the hell is your problem?!" I said placing my hands on my hips.

"Well I didn't know she was coming!"

"Lisa! I'm home." my dad said walking in. "oh hello."

"Hi dad. How was work?" I said walking over to the living room, Eric following close behind.

"Well you know same old." My dad said taking a seat.

"How are we going to tell them then?" Eric whispered at me while taking hold of my hand.

"I'm sorry what was that?" my dad asked looking at us like if we were crazy.

"Nothing Eric was just being.... Well Eric " I said nervously.

"Okay??" my dad said confused.

"We're going to go for a walk...." I said standing up.

My dad just stayed there looking at us confused as we walked to the door.

Eric just looked at me and took me in for a hug. I pulled away from the hug by the sound of the door bell ringing. I quickly made my way over to it and opened it.

"Aideen!" I said hugging him right away.

"Woah are you okay?" he asked as he released me.

"It's been a long morning."

"Nicole who's at the door?" Eric said appearing behind me. "ohh......"

Eric's POV.

"Eric." he said forcing a smile.

"That's me." I said not bothering to say hello to him or anything.

"I'm so happy you're here." Nicole told him. That just made me mad because it was like saying I wasn't good enough for her right now.

"Why what's going on?" he asked grabbing her hand.

I tensed up as I saw him touch her. No matter if hes a better person or not, I didn't want him close.

"Oh nothing I'll just talk about it later with you." Nicole told him.

"We're pregnant." I said pulling Nicole to me.

"Gosh Eric can you not turn on your jealous mode right now? He's just my friend." Nicole said getting away from my hold.

"Is he being serious right now?" Aideen asked.

"How do you expect me to not be jealous? He's your ex boyfriend!" I said ignoring what ever Aideen asked.

"A baby?" he said confused.

"Gosh you don't own me! I can talk to who ever I want to! He's been here longer then you have!!!" she yelled at me.

"Well I came back didn't I?!?" I said yelling back at her.

"Well maybe you should have just stayed over there!! Maybe like that all of this wouldn't be happening right now..." she said.

"You guys calm down. Ill just get going, I don't want to cause a problem...." Aideen said.

"You're still here?!" I asked looking at him. I could feel my blood boiling from Nicole's words.

"Eric leave...." Nicole said looking away from me.

"What!?!" I said confused.

"If anyone is leaving it's going to be you not Aideen...."

I looked at her but she wouldn't look at me. She was just standing there with her arms crossed over her chest.

Why would she ask me to leave? How could she prefer him over me?!

"Whatever, I'm out of here." I said walking away. Aideen was just there looking at me walk away.

By the time I got in my car, he was taking her in for a hug and he was looking my way. I gripped on the steering wheel as I saw him move his hand up and down her back.

Once I got home I went inside I slammed the door and kicked the first thing I saw which was a chair.

"Who is making all the noise?" my mom said walking to where I was.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I said pacing back and forth.

"You slammed my door, I think I deserve an explanation."

I let out a deep breath. "Nicole. That's the reason I'm like this." I said resting my back on a wall and sliding down to the floor.

"What happened? You two were happy as can be the other day." my mom said taking a seat next to me.

"Key word 'other day' right now she just kicked me out of her house. She picked Aideen over me."

"Picked Aideen over you?" she asked confused.

"I got jealous he was there and she said all these things and that just got me more mad."

"Oh honey, that's why you're like this? I'm sure by tomorrow you two will be as if nothing happened."

"That's not all though........ there's other things going on too." I said running a hand through my hair.

"Like?" she said looking at my eyes.

"Nicole....... Nicole...shes pregnant." If Nicole wasn't ready to tell her parents, I wasn't going to keep it from my mom.

"I'm sorry what?" my dad said walking in on us.

"I got Nicole pregnant."

Silence filled the room. I was growing more inpatient every passing minute.

I looked over at my dad who was looking down while he rubbed his forehead. My mom just looked confused.

"Are you two positive about this?" my dad finally said.

"Yes."

"Well I'm not going to tell you what to do. If you got Nicole pregnant then you're old enough to know what to do."

"You aren't going to tell me anything else?" I said standing up again.

"You're an adult, maybe you aren't ready to be a father but you're old enough to know what's best."

I would have thought my dad would have said something else, but I get why he told me this. Yes maybe we are still young but it's not the first time someone gets pregnant at 22.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Who saw that coming?!? :O

Who likes the fact that Aideen is back in the picture?

Follow Vote Comment :D

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
16.3M 545K 35
Sinful Flash Sale: Unlock the entire story for 80% OFF or each part for just for 1 Coin Only! Valid only for this weekend, till June 23. Down-on-her...
117K 302 25
here are some of my horny thoughts as a trans man with a pussy. snap if you wanna sext ;)