Shatter Me: Creepypasta X Rea...

By Screamyourdeath_ST

Almost all her life, y/n had been treated like shit. Her mother was horrible to her and she had problems on h... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1: The Meeting
Chapter 2: The Traveling
Chapter 3: The Greetings
Chapter 4: The Saving
Chapter 5: The Terror, The Cure, and The Protectors
Chapter 6: The Threat
Chapter 7: The Choice
Chapter 8: What He Did With the Girl
Chapter 9: The Aftermath
Chapter 10: Under Close Guard
Chapter 11: Round Two
Chapter 12: The House In The Woods
Chapter 13: The Hidden Power
Chapter 14: The Return
Chapter 15: The Visiting Pastas
Chapter 16: Rage
Chapter 17: Huge Love Triangle
Chapter 19: Problem Comes and Problems solved
Chapter 20: A Day With the Slender Brothers
Chapter 21: Vincent/Purple Guy
Chapter 22: The Doll Masters
Chapter 23: The Puppeteer's Expectations
Chapter 24: Training As A Doll
Chapter 25: The Beach
Chapter 26: Jason's Plan
Chapter 27: The Confirmation Ceremony
Chapter 28: Plenty of Changes
Chapter 29: Zalgo
Chapter 30: Exploring
Chapter 31: Yearning
Chapter 32: Prepping
Chapter 33: My Queen
Chapter 34: Fairly Old Friends
Chapter 35: The Garden
Chapter 36: Taken
Chapter 37: Captured
Chapter 38: Escape
Chapter 39: Return
Chapter 40: The Demon Enmity

Chapter 18: Dealing With Love Issues

3.1K 96 126
By Screamyourdeath_ST

Y/n POV

Dealing with this whole situation hasn't exactly been that easy... I mean... Dr Smiley is really nice and he is a bit cute but... I love Masky more then him. Is been hard for Tiffinee too, she loves Dr Smiley! And he's with me 24/7... Or at least as long as the other pastas will let him.
    I've been pulled around by the other pastas. Specifically Toby, EJ, Hoodie, and Jeff. This isn't exactly making the female pastas unhappy. Clockwork, Sadie, and Lulu are angry at me. I didn't want it to be this way! I wanted to be friends with the girl pastas. Now they're all mad at me...
   Well not all of them.
   Jane has been real nice to me and we're pretty good friends. She won't stop talking to me about me and the other pastas though. She ships me with pretty much all of them.
    "... So any plans for today," Dr Smiley asked as he walked up to me.
    "I promised Bloody Painter that we'd draw together today," I said.
    "Oh ok..."
    "Why?"
    Dr Smiley stopped. I stopped moments later as well.
    "Why," I asked again.
     "Because...," he said walking up to me.
    I've seen this before and I know what's gonna happen...
      He walked me against the wall and started kissing me. I tried to get him off of me but he just pressed harder.
     Just then Jeff walked into view, "What... The ... Fuck... Do you think you're doing..."
     Dr Smiley pulled away, "Kissing her, what does it look like?"
     Oh no...
     "Yeah... I know.... You can kiss whoever you like... Just... Not... Her...," Jeff said.
     He drew his knife.
      "Ditto," said a voice at the other end of the hall.
    I turned and saw EJ leaning against the wall balancing his scalpel on the tip of his finger.
    He flicked it into the air and caught it, "No one kisses her... Unless it's me that is..."
    I blushed.
    Seeing this, Dr Smiley ran EJ who just walked out of the way. Jeff came moments later aiming his knife at EJ who barely dodged the throw.
    "I see you two are a bit rusty," EJ said looking at where his nails would be on his gloves.
    Jeff growled and tackled EJ to the ground.
   Someone is going to get hurt if I don't do something. I was planning to go get Hoodie since I can't calm down three angry pastas when suddenly I saw Jeff poised to stab EF in the throat. I ran over and jumped in front of EJ...

    EJ's POV

    I was tackling Jeff. I knew it was Dr Smiley who and kissed her but I'll deal with him later.
    Somehow Jeff managed to pin me down and he was ready to stab me when suddenly y/n threw herself on top of me and Jeff stabbed her in the shoulder instead of me in the neck.
     There was a moment of silence... Y/n staggered up and took the knife out of her shoulder. Then she looked at Jeff... Then at me. My mouth is open underneath my mask... She's gonna faint.
    I scramble up and ran and caught her just before she hit the ground. If I had eyes to cry from I would be doing so now.... Actually somehow I am. I set her down in my lap and stroked her hair one time.
    I paused before saying eerily quiet, "you idiot..."
    "I...-"
     "YOU IDIOT!!!"
    Jeff flinched.
   I quickly got up and ran to my operating room and set y/n down on the table. I cleaned out the wound on y/n's shoulder then I grabbed a special needle and string and carefully stitched up y/n's gash. As always I stitched up the wound flawlessly. I stood there thinking what to do next. Then an idea came into my mind. I got a cloth and ran it under the sink water then I pressed it onto y/n's head.
    "Now all I need to do is wait for you to wake up..."

                                                                                🔮🔮🔮

    It's been at least thirty minutes when y/n finally sat up.
   "Wha happened?"
    "You saved my life.."
    "Oh yeah," she said looking at her stitched up wound.
     "Thank you," I said.
    "No problem," she said smiling.
    Seeing her happy made me smile.
    She looked around, "is this your operating room?"
    "...yeah," I said.
    Her eyes made there way to a shelf full of preserved organs.
    "Trophies," she guessed.
    "Yup."
     "Kewl," she said.
     "Really? I thought you'd get grossed out or something," I said rubbing the back of my head.
      "I'd never get grossed out over somethings that belongs to the great Eyeless Jack," she said matter of factly.
    I blushed and chuckled, "you're too much, y/n."
    She smiled, "now can we go out?"
    "Sure," I said.
     I led her out of my operating room and we made our way to where the others were.
     I saw Jeff sitting on the floor in front of the couch playing video games with BEN.
Y/n went over and sat next to Jeff.

     Y/n POV

    I walked over to Jeff and sat next to him. When he realized I was sitting with him the game he and BEN were playing made a death sound and then a victory sound.
    "Ha! I win," BEN said smirking at Jeff.
    "Y-y/n!"
    "Jeff," I said looking into his black ringed eyes.
     "Uh, I.. I mean... You're ok!"
     "Yes I am thanks to EJ," I said.
     "I am so sorry I did that I wasn't looking and-"
      "Shh! I'm fine, and it wasn't your fault, you were going to stab someone anyway. What matters is that the fight is over and I'm ok," I said.
    "Well.. I did have a little word with Dr Smiley...," Jeff said
"And?"
"I think he wants to see you," Jeff said.
"Ok."
"I'm going to take you...," Jeff said.
"Actually can you tell him that now isn't a good time? I promised Helen.. I mean, Bloody Painter that I'd draw with him this afternoon," I said.
Helen, also known as the Bloody Painter, is the only one who lets me call him by his actual name.
"Oh sure...," Jeff said.
"Thank you Jeff," I said and hugged him, then I ran off to find BP.

I found him in his room doodling something.
I snuck up behind him, "HI HELEN!!!!! 😄😄"
"AHHH!!!"
He quickly hid what he was drawing when he realized I was with him.
"Watcha drawin'?"
"N-nothing..."
"C'mon! Let me see!"
"No!"
I tackled him to the ground and pinned him down. He struggled against me and managed to tackle me. I was trying to get him off of me when I accidentally knocked off his mask to reveal a flustered, determined face. Luckily Helen didn't notice.
I managed to pin him down again. I lied on his arm and he struggled to get at me. I managed to take the drawing.

I gasped, "Bloody Painter... Did you.. Did... Is this me?"
I held up the paper so he could see.
His blush darkened, "well, y-yeah.
    I rushed over to him and hugged him, "It looks just like me!!! You really are the best artist in the whole universe!!!"
     His face was so red it looked like it was literally bleeding.
     "..."
     "Now, let's draw!"

                                                                                🔮🔮🔮

    Y/n POV

After drawing with Helen I went to find Dr Smiley.
     "I think I saw him go outside, he should be back soon," Eyeless Jack had said.
     So I waited by the couch playing video games with BEN.
    I had beaten him just as Dr Smiley walked in through the door.
     "Perfect timing! BEN, I'll be right back," I said as I put the controller down.
I went over to Dr Smiley who was holding his arm.
"Hey Dr Smiley! Jeff said you wanted to talk to me," I said.
"Yeah, come with me...," He said.
So I followed him to his room and he held to door open for me.
I walked in, "So what is it?"
His back was turned from me, he was holding the door nob.
"Dr Smiley?"
He locked his door.
I gasped.
He turned to me, "Why did you save him?"
"Wh-what? S...save who," I stuttered.
"You know who I'm talking about! Eyeless Jack," he yelled and ran over to me.
He had me pinned on his bed.
"Dr Smiley... Please, I-I had to! I couldn't just let him die," I pleaded.
"Y/n... Do you know how desperate I am... To have you," he said.
"Dr Smiley!"
This isn't the Dr Smiley I know... He's gone so insane...
I know what he's going to try to do... And it's already happened to me twice.
SLENDERMAN!!! Help me!!! I'm in Dr Smiley's room, and I think he's gonna try something bad , I thought.
Dr Smiley took off my shirt. I wasn't letting him do this to me.
I started struggling against him.
"Stop struggling! Please... I don't want to hurt you," he said.
I looked at his red eyes... He was moving... But this wasn't him... He isn't in control... I've seen this happen before, to me.
I grabbed Dr Smiley's head, "Listen to me, Dr Smiley. I know you're in there, come out, this isn't you!"
"I... I don't know what you talking about!"
He slammed against me. I yelped.
"Dr Smiley!"
I looked past Dr Smiley and saw Slenderman.
"Slenderman!"
Slender pried Dr Smiley off of me with his tendrils. I put my shirt back on.
Slender sent Dr Smiley out. I ran over and hugged Slender. He got the gesture and put his arms around me. Then he made me look up at him. He knelt down... and 'kissed' me.

🔮🔮🔮

"Y/n!"
Tiffinee ran over to me, "I heard what happened, are you ok?"
"Yeah I'm fine... I was just worried that you'd be mad at me...," I said Rubin the back of my head.
"Mad at you?! Why on earth would I be mad?'
"I just thought since Dr Smiley tried to do that to me, you'd get really jealous..."
"Y/n, he tried to do it against your will, why would I get mad about that?"
I smiled at her and hugged her.
"We really need to find a way to get Masky to like me and Dr Smiley to like you," I said.
Little did we know that our problem would soon be solved by an unlikely creature...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 9.7K 47
《1st Place in Sally category - Fall Awards 2016 | Admin's Choice - CreepyPasta_Awards》 "You can't leave the horror behind; it's a part of you." Sally...
2K 87 24
I (poorly) edited the cover lol ajkfdjacnjecgb Written in Toby's p.o.v unless stated otherwise. In this version most of the Creepypasta characters li...
2.6K 171 30
(This story is major cringe for me to see with my own eyes in the year 2021, but not when I wrote it years ago so there's plenty of grammar/spelling...
362K 12.1K 36
"Y/N. Just say one word. Hoodie or me?" "I-I don't-..." I paused. The words wouldn't come out right. My eyes darted from Hoodie to Masky ¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿...