Starting New

Par maxine247

After WW2 Germany is seen as a monster. Because of him, Prussia was dissolved and is forced to live with Russ... Plus

Monster
After the War
Time
Blood
Across the Altantic
Welcome to North America
Maybe
Issues
Another one Gone
Goodbye
The Meeting
A Talk
Getting Through It
Starting Over
Family of the West
Idea
Debut
Belgium
Malta
The Rio Pact
NATO
Incident
A/N
Whatever It Takes
Who Is He?
Reunion
England
Joining
Cinderella
Are You Sure?
How Do You Know?
Catching Up
No Tears Left To Cry
Reaching Out
Mother
Birthday
Another One
The Curse
Claimed
Help
Home
Back and Around the World (Edit)
Breaking Bonds
Truth
Explanation
Back (For Sure)
Proof
Guest
My Story
Two Sides
Starting New

Making Up

987 43 6
Par maxine247

He stared around the hotel room and then at the phone. 

Why was this so hard?

Come on!! What are waiting for? You were a fucking military commander and you're afraid of simply picking up the phone?

You can do this.

Germany lifted his hand towards the phone but very quickly, put it back down.

Maybe they wouldn't want to hear from him.

After all he did.

He sighed, maybe this wasn't the best thing. Maybe talking to them would only cause more harm than good.

"Why do you doubt it?" A voice suddenly asked.

And Germany looked up to see that guy- who could possibly be his father- again.

"Who are you?" He asked, taking a defensive position. 

The man sat on the bed, "I'm not going to hurt you-"

Germany inched away, "Who are you?"

The man only gave him a smile, "Germania."

Germany looked confused, "Germania-"

"Your father."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Italy paced in front of England and France's hotel room. 

He had been doing this for 30 minutes. He was so nervous...

"Um.... Italy?" A voice asked.

He turned and saw Monaco. "Oh, hi Monaco!!" He shyly waved.

"Hi," She looked at him confused, "Are you okay? You're pacing in front of my parents' room. Are you waiting for one of them?"

"Um.... yes... no... I. don't know."

"Mon!!" A voice called out, "Who are you talking to-" Kenya walked over to her sister and Italy. "Hey Italy!! What are you doing?"

"Um...." He really didn't know what to say, "I want to talk to France... But I don't know how..."

"Oh...." Both girls said..... They knew what he meant.

What could they do to-

Kenya suddenly ran up, knocked on the door, ran back and grabbed Monaco's hand and ran down the hallway as fast as she could.

Which was very, very fast.

Italy started to panic. No, no, no.... He needed to go before someone came.

But for some reason, he couldn't bring himself to move. 

The door opened and his stomach dropped.

"Feliciano," A voice said, "Good evening, is there something you need?" 

He took a huge breath of relief, it was just England. 

"Um... England.... Buonasera," (Good evening) He said still a bit nervous, "I'm sorry for bothering you. I'll just go now," He turned to leave.

"Wait," Arthur called, "Was there something you needed? Did you needed to talk to France?"

Italy froze at the mention of his oldest brother.

And England knew what he had to do.

"Stay here," He said softly, "I'll go get him," He disappeared inside the room.

Italy knew he could just disobey and run. But he didn't.... For some reason... He didn't.

Footsteps were all of a sudden heard.

"Feliciano?" A certain comforting French voice asked.

And he was face to face with France. 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Japan gulped as he came face to face with China in the lobby. And he could see Hong Kong and Macau staring at him from the couch Yao had also just been sitting on.

He had just went for a walk, walked into the hotel lobby and saw them.

He should have walked past.

But no.

His feet led him right to them.

And for some reason, his mouth had opened and words just started to speak.

He had asked China  if he could speak with him.

And here he was now.

China was still waiting for him to speak....

But he couldn't.

So Japan could only bow.

He felt so ashamed. And when he came back up, the Japanese Man looked his former brother in the eye and tried to speak again. But for some reason, only tears welled up.

No dammit, warriors didn't cry!!

Japan kept them back and gave China a nod, before turning around and starting the walk to his room.

He used to be an empire for goodness sakes, how could he not even talk to someone? 

Weak.

That's what he was. 

Well, maybe it was for the best. Besides, after everything he did. Every disgraceful thing, this had to be for the best.

How could he have been so-

"KIku wait!!" Japan heard his human name called.

He turned to China, who motioned to the couch.

"Sit," He spoke softly, "Talk with us. It's been awhile."

His feet led the way again and before he knew it, he had sat down next to Macau.

And China sat down next to him.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"I-" Italy, for some reason, couldn't go on. He felt so terrible... after all he did.

France had tried reaching out to him many times and he never responded to any attempts. He just felt so guilty around him.

He needed to go- as in right now. Just go.

But his body and mouth betrayed him.

"I'm- I'm sorry!!" He cried out as he suddenly threw his arms around France. "I'm so so sorry Grande Fratello."

And the tears started.

And wouldn't stop.

Italy sniffled and cried into France's shirt, he didn't deserve forgiveness at all. 

There most likely wouldn't be any forgiveness anyway, this man's country had been occupied by Nazis. Who had been his allies, what was wrong with him?

France looked down at his baby brother and didn't have to think twice before wrapping his arms around him.

"I'm so sorry," Feliciano cried once more, it was so painful to think of the past.

France ran his hands through his hair and nodded, "I know mon frère," He nodded, "I know."

He knew that the guilt was killing him.

But he didn't hate him.

He wouldn't let that war destroy another family. 

He kissed Italy's forehead and gently moved his chin up so his brother was looking at him. "I don't hate you, I never did." He said, and Italy froze. He didn't hate him?

Every family had their moments.

Nations were no acceptance.

"It's been awhile," He smiled down at his brother, "Would you like to  come inside?" He motioned to the hotel room.

Let's catch up.

Feliciano looked at the doorway and France, did he really want to talk? Or was he gonna yell at him?

He deserved it after all.

"I understand if you're going to yell at me," He looked down and said.

France looked at him, "I'm tired of anger." He only said causing Italy to look up confused.

"That war brought nothing but anger, pain, separation, betrayal, and so much more. I'm tired of the negativity and it's nothing but a bother. I was taught that family has it's ups and downs up no matter what, it's family." He said, he looked at Italy as if he should have known.

Feliciano nodded, he remembered Rome saying that line.

"And I refuse to let the negativity of that horrible war win once more." He finished, "Now," He motioned to the doorway, "Now," He smiled softly, "Would you like to come inside?"

North Italy wiped his tears and smiled too. He nodded and stepped in the room.

With his big brother.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Germania watched his son, who still looked confused and shocked at what he had just learned.

"How?" He asked, "I don't remember you."

He gave a sad smile, "You used to be the Holy Roman Empire.. but after a war with one of Rome's kids... You lost your memory, Prussia had found you and renamed you Germany. And gave you the name Ludwig. My name," He smiled.

His jaw dropped.

"Right now," He started again, "I'm here to help you."

"You saved my life," He said, remembering the past when he tried commiting suicide. 

"And I would do it again," He came closer to Germany, "It wasn't your time to go and still won't be for a long time. I know you feel terrible for the war, you feel terrible about the state of your siblings right now."

"What I put them through," Germany looked down.

His father nodded, "But that shouldn't have been the answer and never should be. That would have hurt your family more."

"I already did that with the reunion," He sighed.

"But you can fix that, you can fix this."

"But they don't want me ba-"

"Who's saying that?" Germania asked, "Them or you?"

And Germany was quiet. 

"Exactly. They all care about you, they're hurt but they care. Deep down you know that. I know you do."

Germany was still quiet. Was his father right?

Germania put a hand on his shoulder and looked at him, "Tell me, did it feel right when you were alone and by yourself. Watching the Americas' kids (North America and South America) be together all happy? Does it feel right when you regret what you did about the reunion? Do you think you made the choice?"

"No," Germany looked down and shook his head, his voice breaking a bit. 

It hadn't felt right. None of it had felt right at all.

Oh man, what was wrong with him?

Germania nodded and ruffled Germany's hair, "Then you know what you need to do." He took his hand off his son's shoulders.

Ludwig immediately grabbed the phone and started dialing a certain home phone number.  

It rang once.

Twice. 

Thrice.

He turned back, "I don't think they're going to pick u-" He noticed Germania wasn't there anymore.

He had gone already....

Was it weird that he wanted his dad to come back?

Suddenly he heard someone pick up the phone.

"Guten Abend (Good Evening)," A certain young female voice spoke.

He couldn't help but smile as tears welled up, "Liechtenstein," He said softly.

It was quiet on the other end.

"........ Ger- Ludwig-"

She couldn't believe it.

"Bruder?" 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sorry for the wait and for if this was a bad chap, I was pretty distracted during this chapter for some reason.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

972 28 30
Not everything is about happiness within the real world. In today's time, most countries are suffering in one way or another. For Maria, it's getting...
4.1K 166 29
Arranged Marriage. People grimace at those words. Especially the countries of the world. Forcing people to get married and love each other. They hate...
2.1K 231 20
The nations are sick of it, they're sick and tired of watching humans rule over them, use them as pets to destroy the world. Everyone has a breaking...
3.4K 65 7
"War spreads like disease." The harsh reality of war never allowed me to grow up, to be a kid. I became a war torn adult too early in my life. I beca...