Accidentally stuck in between

Door ImShishi

( Sasuke × Hinata × Naruto ) (HAREM) "The Uchiha Sasuke" Student council President, most han... Meer

Book Directory
Prologue
1 - (Hinata)
2 - (Hinata)
3 - (Hinata)
4 - (Hinata)
5 - (Hinata)
Survey
6 - (Hinata)
7 - (Hinata)
8 - (Hinata)
9 - (Hinata)
Author-san in a crisis
10 - (Hinata)
Teaser
11 - (Hinata and Neji)
12 - (Hinata & Naruto)
Survey
13 - (Naruto)
14 - (Hinata)
15 - (Hinata)
Help me out
16 - (Hinata)
17 - (Hinata)
18 - (Hinata)
Diary & Letter (1)
Diary & Letter (2)
19 - (Sasuke)
20 - (Hinata)
21 - (Hinata)
22 - (Hinata)
23 - (Hinata)
24 - (Hinata)
25 - Hinata
26 - Naruto and Hinata
28 - Sasuke
Epilogue

27 - Hinata and Neji

478 22 5
Door ImShishi

27 - Hinata and Neji

A lot did happen, I was kidnapped with Sakura-san, I had a dream of myself when I was a kid and was able to talk to the old me.. but because of that.. I was acting strange as if like I'm turning to someone else.. no.. probably the old me that loves Sasuke that somehow made me tell him I miss him while I was with him just few hours ago.. it was weird but then.. I couldn't focus on it while the guy in front of us who looked like he's in the same age as dad points a gun right at Sasuke-kun's head and Naruto-kun was shot at his legs.

_______________

Hinata

"I called him! Let me see Naruto-kun!"

I shout at him as Sasuke-kun untie my wrist.

"I'm busy talking to your father.."

The man told me.

"Let me see him!!! He'll die!!"

I shout but I just couldn't wait so I run to Naruto-kun.

"N-Naruto-kun.. don't move.."

I said and my tears started to fall, he's bleeding bad and all I could do was rip my school skirt and press the cloth at his legs.

"Hinata-chan.. please don't cry.. let me see your smile.."

Naruto-kun told me and touched my cheeks, his blood was left at my cheeks and his hand dropped to the ground.

"N-no!!! No!!! No!!!! Don't sleep Naruto-kun.. look at me.. please!!!! You want to see me smile right?!.. right?... Stay awake!!? Don't go!!"

I shout as I press the cloth at his bleeding wound.

"Please.. stay awake.. for me.. for Sasuke-kun.."

I told him but he's not moving, his eyes were closed but I could still feel his breathing.. although.. it's fading slowly.

"Naruto-kun.. please.. stay with us!.. please.. please.."

I told him and went close to Naruto-kun. I held both side of his cheeks and said.

"Please.. wake up.."

I told him and I saw him give a wide smile.. his smile that made me fall in love, his smile that shines more than the sun and keeps me calm.

"Naruto-kun.."

I called him.

"Take care of Sasuke.. alright?.."

Naruto-kun said that made Sasuke-kun said.

"Don't say ridiculous things! No one's gonna die!"

"Please Naruto-kun.. be strong.."

I said when suddenly the man who tried to kill me before smashed my phone to the ground and said.

"Kill all of them!!!! This bastard don't give a fuck to his daughter!! We need the younger daughter!!"

He said and two men took Sasuke-kun.

"What are you doing?!!! Let me go!!"

Sasuke-kun said and tried to get free so I stood to run to Sasuke-kun and help him attack two of the men but I was pushed hard to the ground. Neji Nii-san couldn't even move while two armed guys point a gun at him.

"Don't take him!! I'll pay whatever his eyes cost!!!"

I told the man..

"do you have billion of cash to pay for his eyes?"

The man seriously look at me.

"I'll give you all property my dad gave me.. it's worth more than one Billion.. give him.."

I said.

"Hinata!! You know I'm not that worth of a price for you to exchange me with those property!"

Sasuke-kun told.

"What's the sense of those property if you're gone?!"

I said as tears fall from my eyes.

"I don't.. w-want to loose you both.."

I said when suddenly.. I heard cars stopped near the storage, Sasuke-kun who is in front of me tried to attack both armed men that holds him but he was shot in front of me..

"S-Sasuke-kun....."

I couldn't even move out of shock and my ear hurts from the gun shots that I could hear was a ringing sound.

I saw him fall and gun shots were heard behind us while the man who ordered to kidnap us runs.

I saw his gun lying on the ground that I run to get it to shoot him till the shells are empty.

The man dropped to the ground and bleeds badly. Did I just kill him out of anger?.. I don't want him to die.. I want him to rot first in this world for taking Naruto-kun and Sasuke-kun from me..

I walk towards him and sat in front.

"Old man.. don't die.. I just needed you to stop running.. why?.. why are you dying?..

I couldn't hear well what he was telling me but from the way his lips move.. he's telling me..

"Psycho.."

I heard a faint call from afar, but I couldn't distinguish who it was so I looked around as I sat on the ground.

I saw Sasuke-kun pointing at something and after.. I lost consciousness..

________________

Neji

I was freed when police finally came in action, I run towards Hinata who was unconscious on the ground hit hard by a thick wood behind her back by this old man's underling.

But the guy who hit Hinata is now dead being shot right at his head.

The medic instantly went to Naruto, Sasuke and to this criminal beside Hinata who's in a critical state that Hinata was able to land to shots at his back.

Once came to me and Hinata as well as to Sasuke who's still tied up and beaten.

"Are you injured?.."

The medic asked.

"No.. I'm fine.. please just take care of her.."

I told the medic.

"Her head.. it's badly hit.. this is bad.."

The medic said and Hinata was put to the stretcher

If Hinata wouldn't run to Sasuke.. Sasuke probably would have been taken which was worse but I'm glad Sasuke nor even Naruto was hit in a critical spot but I'm worried for Hinata.. will she wake up?..

I went to the ambulance where Hinata is, uncle called me and asked the situation so I told him.

"It's worst than I expected.."

He said.

After Hinata was hit by a car before, it was already an assassination attempt by this old man.. Hinata stayed in the hospital for years.. slept for months and when she wakes up.. couldn't even remember us.. fake funeral was done to protect Hinata that time and she was sent to a different area far from uncle overseas to have a normal life but it was discovered she's alive so she was sent back here beside me to study but this old man is just so persistent to find Hinata..

How the hell did he even find her?..

"Please.. take care of her.. I have to secure Hanabi as well in here.."

Uncle said.

"I understand.. Hinata would suggest for you to stay in the mansion as well.. I'll take care of things.."

I told him and ended the call. I looked at Hinata and somehow felt afraid that she would forget about me again.. that thing that hit her surely was thick and the man who smashed it at her was well built even..

It was hard that time that I had to introduce myself again to her since she's no longer the cheerful one Sasuke and I grew up with.. she's timid and Shy even.. the total opposite of her.

I held on Hinata's hands and hoped for the best for her, her head needed to be stitched up as well..

I closed my eyes a bit and the next thing I knew, we're in the hospital.

Naruto, Sasuke and the old man was taken in the emergency room and Hinata was taken as well.

I waited for a long time for everyone to be alright outside the emergency room inside the lobby while nurses kept on asking me about Naruto and Sasuke's relatives.

"I'm sorry but Uzumaki Naruto lives alone and Uchiha Sasuke is under the Hyuga families care.."

I told the nurse.

"Alright.. I'll put them both under Hyuga Hiyashi.. Hyuga Hinata's father.."

The nurse said and I nod.

It'll be uncles expenses after all.. they're just drag up in his argument with this old man for a long time.

As I stare at the chair in front of me, I heard Haruno's parents came at the hospital.

"Haruno Sakura! We're her parents!"

They both say.

"She's inside room 404.."

The nurse said.

I hope she's mentally okay.. she's taken and beaten.. she was just dragged in this incident.. I hope she would nor her parents turn against us..

I closed my eyes a bit and there I fall asleep.

__________________

Author's note:
Here's another update! I hope you've enjoyed reading let me know how you feel about this chapter by leaving your comments below.. well, like I said from previous chapter.. (have I announce?) this book is going to end right.. I was thinking of making 3 endings.. but I still don't know.. hehe! I have pending works to do even.. 😊

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

20.1K 436 10
What if Sakura would have gotten over Sasuke? What if she would have realised, how amazing of a person Naruto was? Naruto has just returned to the...
62.8K 2.1K 89
**Disclaimer: I Do Not Own This Story and Pokémon** Boy meets girl. Destinies intertwined. Red meets blue. Their ever-lasting encounter. (Amour, Fest...
1.3M 57.3K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
85K 1.8K 23
This story has a lot of different ships. I will mainly focus on NaruIno and SasuHina. I will try to get somewhat creative with the story, it is set A...