Metal Bender (Legend of Korra...

kimber2554 tarafından

It has been five long years since the fall of Gaia and the camps have finally settled down. The remaining sev... Daha Fazla

CHPT1: Five Long Years
CHPT2: New Air Bender in Republic City?
CHPT3: Original Form
CHPT4: Highway in the Sky
CHPT5: Seldom a Coincidence
CHPT6: Battle of Zao Fu
CHPT7: Walls Rising
CHPT8: Home
CHPT9: The Monster's Return
CHPT10: Lost & Found
CHPT11: Healing Wounds
CHPT12: Wonderland
CHPT13: Plans
CHPT14: Action!
CHPT15: Invisible Watcher
CHPT16: Underground
CHPT17: Magic Prince Eating Bear
CHPT18: Through the Back
CHPT19: Battle for Republic City
CHPT20: Rising from the Waves
CHPT21: May We Meet Again
Thank You!

Epilogue

106 1 0
kimber2554 tarafından

Leo's POV:

"Mako, hurry up!" I yelled sitting in the front seat of Festus in car form outside of our apartment building. It was a three story building with pastel colored walls and an airy design that all of us shared while we were in Republic City. But today was a special day and our activities for the next few weeks would not be found within the walls of our comfy home. Korra, Asami, and  Woo sat in Festus's back seat. Bolin still stood on the curb as he was waiting to put his brother's bag in the trunk. 

"I'm here," Mako handed his brother his bag and hopped in the front seat next to me, taking my hand in his. "No need to yell."

"You take longer to get ready than Asami does," Korra leaned over our shoulders grinning. "You sure you weren't stalling again."

"I wasn't stalling," Mako huffed.

"I think he's scared of going to the other side," Bolin hopped in next to his brother.

"Don't be scared," Asami smiled kindly. "Leo made the trip and so did his friends."

"I'm not scared!"

"Totally scared," Korra smirked sitting back in her seat.

"You're all impossible," Mako leaned against my shoulder as Festus began down the street.

I held the magic compass in my unoccupied hand and thought of my friend's faces. All the good times we had had together and my desire to have more. Suddenly a swirling portal opened before us.

"No turning back now," I grinned at Mako. "Ready for another adventure?"

"Just go," He rolled his eyes and through Festus went. Familiar scents of forest and strawberry fields filled my senses and I smiled squeezing Mako's hand lightly.

"We're here."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

64.4K 1.5K 34
After a heart-wrenching breakup with Asami, Korra returns to Zaofu to train metalbending with Master Kuvira, who is under house arrest at the Beifong...
6.8K 128 11
**WARNING** This fanfiction contains spoilers for the Legend of Korra TV show, as well as the 2 graphic novel sequels Turf Wars and Ruins of the Empi...
48.9K 1.6K 25
。・:*:・✰ 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘂𝗻𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 . 𝗸𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗶 𝘅 𝗳𝗲𝗺! 𝗿𝗲𝗮...
13.6K 427 11
Not to long after UnaVaatu tried to plunge the world into darkness Nekani starts coming to terms with the truth. The truth of many things, her love f...