Accidentally stuck in between

By ImShishi

( Sasuke × Hinata × Naruto ) (HAREM) "The Uchiha Sasuke" Student council President, most han... More

Book Directory
Prologue
1 - (Hinata)
2 - (Hinata)
3 - (Hinata)
4 - (Hinata)
5 - (Hinata)
Survey
6 - (Hinata)
7 - (Hinata)
8 - (Hinata)
9 - (Hinata)
Author-san in a crisis
10 - (Hinata)
Teaser
11 - (Hinata and Neji)
12 - (Hinata & Naruto)
Survey
13 - (Naruto)
14 - (Hinata)
15 - (Hinata)
Help me out
16 - (Hinata)
17 - (Hinata)
18 - (Hinata)
Diary & Letter (1)
Diary & Letter (2)
19 - (Sasuke)
20 - (Hinata)
21 - (Hinata)
22 - (Hinata)
23 - (Hinata)
24 - (Hinata)
25 - Hinata
27 - Hinata and Neji
28 - Sasuke
Epilogue

26 - Naruto and Hinata

482 23 2
By ImShishi

26 - Naruto and Hinata

Naruto

I was busy helping the class for a while but I got bored since they placed me on hammering things when I'm much better making the costumes for the scarers. Have I mentioned that our class will do a horror booth?.. well if not, that's what our class decided to do.

I went out of our room to get some fresh hair and check up on those two.. pff.. they left me here while what they're going to do was something like  newly Weds would do..

It's somehow getting dark and my classmates are starting to pack up their bags, Yamanaka went out of our room and told me.

"Naruto! Let's end today.. let's just continue tomorrow.."

"Alright.."

I said and pick up my bag inside our room, I immediately left but Yamanaka follows me and said.

"Hey Naruto.. tell me.. is it true that.. there's nothing between Hinata and Sasuke-kun.."

I was surprised to her question that didn't allow me to speak for a while but I got myself back on track and told her.

"There isn't.. we're all just friends, it just happened that Sasuke's actually close to Hinata.."

"Then.. what about the kiss?.."

She asked that made me remember how Sasuke kissed Hinata back then.. it surely hurts seeing that and to be honest.. I'm still a bit jealous even knowing that the current Hinata likes me and Sasuke.. I don't know..

"It was totally nothing.. she wouldn't stop talking that's just what Sasuke did to stop her.."

I told Yamanaka and pick up my phone since it was vibrating countless of times.

Five missed call from Sasuke?..

Yamanaka saw and my phone starts to vibrate again, it was Sasuke who was calling again so I immediately pick it up and said.

"What's wrong?"

"Hinata.. s-she-"

He said.

"W-wait! Hold on! You're running right?! What about Hinata?!"

I shout and immediately run down the building followed by Yamanaka.

"Someone took her! I got the plate number of the Van!"

He said.

"W-wait?! She's abducted?.. where are you?!"

I asked him.

"Near school hurry up we need to get to the police.."

Sasuke said and ended the phone call.

Tss.. what happened?! Was it because of me?! I wouldn't forgive myself if something happens to Hinata!

"Naruto! What about Hinata?!"

Yamanaka asked.

"She's missing! Someone took her!"

I told her while running.

"Sakura's with Hinata!! What happened?!"

Yamanaka asked.

"Sasuke said a van took Hinata!"

I said.

"A van?! I'll try calling Sakura!"

She said and picked up her phone to call Sakura while we run out of school.

As we run, I accidentally bumped Sasuke who looks hysterically worried.

I help him stood and asked.

"I'll go to the police, go with Neji, he's tracking her GPS.."

Sasuke said and saw Ino.

"Oi! Are you part of this?! You're friends with Haruno right?! What did you two do to Hinata??"

Sasuke suddenly held Yamanaka's wrist really tight.

"Oi Sasuke! Stop it.."

I said.

"Sakura just told me she'll meet up with Hinata.. to tell her something.. that's all!.."

Yamanaka said.

"You're hiding something.."

Sasuke said and I saw Yamanaka was shaking in fear.

"Stop.. she's scared.."

I said and Sasuke looked at me with his crimson eyes glowing in the dark night..

"It's not that she's scared of me.. she's shaking because she's hiding something!"

Sasuke shouts till he suddenly remembered his eyes and tried to calm down.

"A day before this.. a guy.. came to us.. he said he's a relative of Hinata.. he wanted to know where she lives.."

Yamanaka starts to talk.

"What does he look like?.. same as her eyes?.."

Sasuke asked.

"N-no.. does it matter?.."

Yamanaka asked.

"Of course it his!!! Hinata doesn't have any relative without having the same eyes as her!!!"

Sasuke burst out of anger and removed his hand from holding Yamanaka, he runs away from us and he's probably going to the police.

I looked at Yamanaka and saw Sasuke's hand marked on her arm that I had to apologise for Sasuke.

"Sorry for what he did but I can't just stand here and do nothing.. be careful next time exposing personal information to others specially Hinata's.. you know her family background.. you're her friend.. right?.. so act one.."

I said and run to go to Neji's place that before I could even reach it, I saw him running out of the building.

"Neji!!!"

I called.

"Hinata's location! Where is it?!"

I asked him.

"Near the deck!!"

Neji said.

"The deck?! Why there?!"

I asked.

"There's a lot of warehouse storage there.. that's probably the case.."

Neji said and ride a motorcycle, he thrown me a helmet and asked me to put it on.

I ride behind him and asked me to send Hinata's location to Sasuke. Neji drove really fast and all I did was hold on really tight because if I wouldn't I probably ended up falling.

I hope you are fine Hinata.. please wait for us.. we'll save you.. this is my mess I'll fix it.. I'll save you.. I promise!

_____________________

Hinata

I don't know if what I'm seeing was a dream but I'm in a not so familiar place.

I saw a kid running on the street carrying a letter towards the mail box to send her letter probably but I heard a loud beep from a distance and there.. she was hit badly so I look at her and saw..

Myself.. and the letter.

"To Sasuke-kun"

It is what was written..

A man went out of the car and called the younger version of me..

"Little Miss.."

I wasn't able to see him when..

"Hi!"

Someone suddenly say and I turn around, I saw myself.. a younger version. I turn around again to see myself dying on the street but I was gone there so I looked to myself younger and alive.

"I'll marry Sasuke!"

She told me with big wide smile but she suddenly got sad and said.

"But you wouldn't let me.."

"Me?.."

I asked.

"Because you like him.. Naruto.. right?.."

She said.

"I do.."

I answered her but she said.

"Can't you let me marry Sasuke-kun?.. besides.. I'm the original Hinata.. not you.. he's probably crying now.. I don't want to see that.."

She said.

"Sasuke-kun.. crying?.."

I asked.

"Yes.. crying.. because I've been gone a long time.."

She said and my head starts to hurt.

"Hinata.."

She kept on calling me till I opened my eyes and felt I was in a dark room tied up.

Someone took me.. I didn't even get a chance to see who it was.. lucky my bracelet was a tracker.. didn't expect it'll be handy someday.. thanks Nii-san.. I'll be waiting..

I tried to adjust from the darkness to see my surroundings but it was really too dark and couldn't even see.

What happened to Sakura-san.. she said she's waiting for me at the park but.. I couldn't find her.. was I set up?.. no! She's my friend.. why would she even do that..

"H-Hinata.."

I heard someone called me faintly.

"H-Hinata.. are you.. here?.."

Is that.. Sakura-san?..

"Hinata.. I'm sorry.."

She said and started crying.

"S-Sakura-san?.. why are you crying?.."

I asked her.

"I-i.. did a terrible thing.. I thought.. you're relatives with them but.. I realized it later.. I'm sorry.. and I'm sorry.. it was me.. who bullied you.. it was me who dump your things and your PE uniform.. it's also me.. I was jealous.. I'm sorry.."

She said that suddenly made me remember that it was something about Sasuke-kun asked or Naruto-kun if I could trust my friends..

So.. it was her after all.. I was bullied, because of the person beside me..

"Hinata.. I'm sorry.."

She said.

"Are you.. part of this?.."

I asked her.

"Believe me.. I'm not!.. I just wanted to meet you at the park to confess.."

She said while crying.

"Then.. how did they know we'll meet?"

I asked her.

"I don't know.. they probably followed me or you.."

She said and the door suddenly opens, light came in the place and I saw Sakura-san who is tied up as well while her clothes were dirty and ripped, and she looks like she was beaten up.

"So.. how's the trip my lady.."

The guy who looked like to be the leader of this highschool thugs asked.

"Not fun.. if you want money I'll pay.. let us go.."

I told them.. w-wait.. was that me?...

"Money isn't what we want.. heh.. revenge it is.. our higher ups does want money from you but us.. we wanted to beat up that boyfriend of yours.. Uzumaki.."

He said and put his hand on top of my shoulder.

"Well.. thinking about it.. you're not bad.. huh.. compared to that girl.."

He said and point at Sakura-san.

"N-no!!!! Don't touch her.. please!!!"

Sakura-san started crying more and more till I got a good look at her.

"Not her.. please.. you can do it to me just don't touch her.."

She cried more and more till the guys started laughing.

"You're no fun!! This one is!"

He said and tried to rip my uniform but I used my head and hit his. I tried to stand and kick him that made him fall to the ground.

I think I still got my training with Neji Nii-san.. unlucky them they didn't tie up my ankle.

"Get her!!!"

He shouts and the boys starts to run to attack me when suddenly I saw the little girl version of me and she just disappears.. am I still dreaming?!

No.. my head did hurt.. probably because of that thing that made me smell.

The guys attack me all at once when suddenly I heard a familiar voice from behind.

"Don't you dare touch her!!!"

It was Nii-san who shouts and runs to attack the guys along with Naruto-kun the two of them finished off all five of the guys wearing uniform when Sasuke-kun suddenly appears.

"Hinata!"

He said and runs to hug me.

"Sasuke-kun.. I miss you.."

W-wait.. d-did I just said that?.. Sasuke-kun looked at me and asked.

"Hinata.. is that.. you?.."

He asked that confused me. Am I still dreaming?!

I shut my eyes and open them but it wasn't a dream I'm with Sasuke-kun.

"Sorry.. my head just hurts.."

I said when suddenly a gun shot was heard and men in Black came pointing their guns at us.

"Heh.. I guess we're lucky huh.. two piece in a pod.."

One said.

"An Uchiha.. and a Hyuga heir.."

He added.

"What do you want?!"

Sasuke shouts.

"Your eyes and that girl's ransom.."

The man said and walks towards us while pointing his gun at us even the ones who are with him.

"You need me alive!"

I told them.

"I know that that's why I'm pointing at him.."

He said and point the gun right at Sasuke-kun's head.

"Call your dad.."

The guy commanded me.

"If you call the police.. your precious Uchiha would die little miss.."

He said.

"Little.. Miss?.."

I asked him till I remember my dream.. it wasn't a dream.. was it.. it was actually me staring at my body and heard him.. a memory of what my soul saw?..

"You're.. that guy.. who hit me.. the car incident.. it wasn't an incident.. was it?.."

I asked him and he looked at me seriously.

"So.. you still remembers.."

He asked.

"Now.. call your father or I'll shoot them one by one!!!"

He shouts that I dialed dad's phone for the first time but.. it just kept on ringing.

"He's busy.."

I said.

"Call again!!!"

He shouts that I called Dad again but no answer.

"I told you he's not answering.."

I said when suddenly he shoots Naruto-kun at his legs.

"Naruto-kun!!!!"

"Aghhhh!!!!"

"Call again!!!!!"

He shouts that I tried for the third time and this time.. dad answered.

The man took my phone and said.

"Hiashi! It's been a while! I finally found your daughter and her precious Uchiha pet.."

He said with all smiles..

__________________

Author's note:

Well here's another chapter to make it up for everyone! ^_^ it's really been a while..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

681K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
250K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
143K 2.6K 26
A fanfiction about Natsu and Lucy (NaLu) Its how Natsu regretted his actions towards Lucy.. He will realize something important he shouldnt have let...
882K 40.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...