Accidentally stuck in between

De ImShishi

( Sasuke × Hinata × Naruto ) (HAREM) "The Uchiha Sasuke" Student council President, most han... Mai multe

Book Directory
Prologue
1 - (Hinata)
2 - (Hinata)
3 - (Hinata)
4 - (Hinata)
5 - (Hinata)
Survey
6 - (Hinata)
7 - (Hinata)
8 - (Hinata)
9 - (Hinata)
Author-san in a crisis
10 - (Hinata)
Teaser
11 - (Hinata and Neji)
12 - (Hinata & Naruto)
Survey
13 - (Naruto)
14 - (Hinata)
15 - (Hinata)
Help me out
16 - (Hinata)
17 - (Hinata)
18 - (Hinata)
Diary & Letter (1)
Diary & Letter (2)
19 - (Sasuke)
20 - (Hinata)
21 - (Hinata)
22 - (Hinata)
23 - (Hinata)
24 - (Hinata)
26 - Naruto and Hinata
27 - Hinata and Neji
28 - Sasuke
Epilogue

25 - Hinata

422 26 8
De ImShishi

25 - Hinata

I hurt a friend and that was the most hated thing listed on my hate list, I know I badly hurt her since I've been keeping secrets from Sakura-san but I just couldn't tell her everything right? It's a promise as well to my childhood friend to keep his secret..

_______________________

"True or not.. I'm not gonna loose to you!!"

That's what she said that surely surprised everyone.

"I'm sorry.."

I told her without looking at her.

"So.. it's true.."

She asked and placed her bento on top of the table in front of us.

"It just happened.. nothing actually special about it.."

I told her but she said.

"Nothing special?.. it's rare for Sasuke-kun to kiss someone out of nothing.."

I really don't know what to tell her now.. I wanted to explain to her but I just couldn't spill the beans..

"That's the truth.."

Sakura and I looked at who it was and it was president leaning at the door.

"It's a way for making her shut up.."

He added crossed his arms.

"If you're that jealous, shut it.. you're just destroying what you and her built all this years.."

President added and walks to his table to get something, it took for a while for Sakura-san to take everything in her head and when President left the room.

Sakura-san looked at me but looks away again.

"I'm sorry.."

She told me.

"I'm sorry if I doubted you.. i- I was just too emotional a-an-"

She tried to say but I told her.

"It's alright Sakura-san.. I know how much you like him.. and I shouldn't have kept it a secret so there shouldn't be a misunderstanding.. I'm sorry too.."

She started crying and other of our classmates minded their own business.

"N-no.. don't be sorry.."

She said as if like she was guilty of something.

"Why?.."

I asked her.

"After class.. can we meet at the park near your house.."

She said.

"But your house is the opposite way of mine.."

I told her but she insisted for us to meet there and i just agreed on it, she smiles at me and said.

"I'll see you there.. alright.."

I nod and we continue to eat.. after that, our day turned out as if like nothing happened or the two of us just argued.

After school hours, I talked to Dad about the coffee maker while I'm on my way to the student council room to get the fund for the cakes my team will be baking.

"S-send Sebastian?!"

I suddenly shout out of surprise.

"Is there something wrong?.."

Dad asked.

"N-no.. it's alright dad.. I don't want to get any attention.. it's only the coffee maker I want to borrow.."

I told him.

"Just buy for yourself.. I'll send money to your account.. the meeting will start.."

Dad said and he ended the call there.

Hay.. how much money will he send to my account this time?.. whenever I ask him for something he gives me more than what I actually just needed..

I reached the student council room and found Sasuke-kun typing in his laptop while Naruto-kun was sleeping at the couch.

"Here's the budget for the food.."

Sasuke-kun said still looking at his laptop. I took it from his hand and he asked.

"So, how did it go with Haruno?.."

"It went well.. thank you for the help.. but.. she asked me to meet at the park near my house.."

I told him and he looked at me.

"When?"

He asked.

"After class.. I should be heading there but I need to buy the ingredients today already.. costing needs
To be done as well.."

I told him that he just shut down his laptop and looked at me.

"You alone?.."

He asked.

"Yeah.. I'll meet Sakura-san al-"

"No, what i mean is going to the market?.."

He asked me not even letting me finish my sentence.

"Y-yeah.. I'll go to the market alone too.."

I answered him and he stood to kick the couch where Naruto-kun was sleeping at, Naruto-kun wakes up and asked.

"W-what the hell!"

He shouts.

"We're leaving.."

Sasuke-kun told him.

"I'll tag along!"

Naruto-kun asked but Sasuke-kun didn't agree since Naruto-kun have duties to his class as well for the school festival.

"Ahww.. I wanted to tag along.."

Naruto-kun said and held my hand.

"But you have something to do.. I'll look forward to your horror booth.."

I told Naruto-kun to cheer him up and Sasuke-kun and I left school with permission during club hours.

"Have you forgotten something?.."

Sasuke-kun asked.

"I think no.. have I?.."

I asked him.

"Stupid.."

He said and poked my forehead while walking with him.

"Naruto's rivals are still lurking around school remember.."

He said that made me remember.

"I'm sorry.. I almost forgot.."

I told him.

"Later.. I'll be watching from your window.. that park Haruno was talking about was at the back of our apartment building right?.. your place have a good view of it.."

Sasuke-kun told me.

"Y-yeah.. but.. why?.."

I asked him and this time he hand chops the top of my head that surely hurts.

"Ouch!"

I said.

"I think your head needs to shake a bit.. you're acting stupid.."

He said.

"S-stupid?!"

I suddenly shout but he glared at me.

"I just said that guys who hated Naruto are still lurking and you're trying to go there with her alone.."

Sasuke-kun said and there we reached the market near our school.

"I'm sorry.. I'll be careful.."

I told him without looking till I felt his hand touches mine as we walk in the market.

It was warm and big that I'd like to feel it on my cheeks but.. I don't want anymore misunderstanding.. as of now.. the current me.. loves Naruto-kun.. but it's still just confused me.. maybe because the old me.. that energetic Hinata, Sasuke-kun grew up with still loves him..

Sasuke-kun and I did the market together since the others are busy preparing for the school festival and buying other stuff to decorate the room, well we have a whole week to do so and I just made my team help the others in the meantime so it'll be much faster to finish.

I took everything needed for the cakes with the help of Sasuke-kun beside me and lastly, we headed to the electronics section to buy that coffee maker.

"You're actually going to buy and not borrow?.."

He asked me.

"I could use it back home.. and besides.. we could have a good coffee if you visit.."

I positively told him.

"Then I'll look forward to that coffee time.."

He said and picked up the coffee maker I wanted. He placed it on the cart and I gave him the budget for the cakes to pay for the ingredients while I pay for the coffee maker using my card.

It was a lot to carry but we were able to carry them to our school at the exact time the bell rings.

"Woah! That's a lot.. how can you carry them home Hyuga-chan.."

One of our classmates asked.

"Well help her carry them.."

My group team said and carried each bag for themselves.

"Besides, we wanted to know where you live since we'll be making cakes by Saturday right?.."

One asked.

"Yes.. we will.."

I said and we all headed together to my apartment, Sasuke-kun was left at the classroom since costumes are being fit to him.. well.. maid costume that is..

As we all walk together, my team started to laugh together.

"President looks cute!"

One said.

"Here Hyuga-chan.. check it out!"

One showed me his phone and I saw a picture of Sasuke-kun wearing maid costume.

"*Giggles* that's cute!.."

I said and we all laughed at how cute Sasuke-kun was, he looked annoyed wearing the maid costume but it surely did looked so cute in him.

We all reached my apartment and my team were really shocked at how big my apartment was.

"Wow! You actually live alone here?.."

One asked.

"Yeah I do.."

I answered.

"How's your neighbor?"

One asked.

"Well.. they're both male but they're okay.."

I said.

"We're they cute?!"

Another one asked.

"Hehe! I guess.. well.. they're always grumpy.."

I told them and they all started laughing. I offered them juice and crackers to eat before they leave and while they're at It..

I texted Sakura-san to wait for me and she said.

"I'll be here waiting.."

It took for my classmates to leave but then it was about time and they finally decided to leave.

I opened the door that surely surprised me that even my classmates were surprised to see president living next door.

"P-p-p-president!!"

They said out of fear but Sasuke-kun just lightly bow his head and went inside his home.

We all went down the building and they all just shout.

"President lives nextdoor?!!"

"Y-yeah.. he does.."

I answered.

"S-so.. that's why you and him looked so close?!"

One said.

"Then.. who lives at the other side?.."

Another asked and they saw Nii-san walking towards our direction.

"It's Nii-san.."

I said.

"H-hyuga-san?!"

They all looked surprised but I just smiled at them and asked.

"Is there.. something wrong?.."

I asked and they said.

"No there isn't.. we're just surprised that the three of you we're neighbor.."

Another said and there we all had our separate ways.

Sasuke-kun's probably inside my apartment right now.. I better hurry and meet Sakura-san..

I went to the park and looked for her.

"Sakura-san?!"

I called for her but I just couldn't find her till suddenly, someone covered my head using a black plastic and put me inside a van.

I screamed and screamed for Naruto-kun and Sasuke-kun but.. there is just no one till I fall asleep by the mysterious smell of the black plastic that covers my head that I couldn't even remove since I was tied up.

_______________

Authors note:

I'm sorry that it took a while.. I saw the last update was back at May.. 😥😥 I'm very sorry to make everyone wait but I hope this chapter hyped you.. 😊😊

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

17.4K 400 9
Tweeks parents are on vacation to the Bahamas!! So Tweek is left at home getting a nice break from his parents. Everything was going splendid until h...
20.3K 160 22
Hey Guys this is basically a story in the 5th great ninja war Enjoy!!
7.9K 121 8
Anya's a 16-year-old now she had begun crushing on Damian Desmond but knowing her fathers mission she knew her father wouldn't approve so when she co...
89.2K 4.3K 30
================= Once upon a time, In a kingdom far, far away, A single chime, Told her she could not stay, A heart of pure gold, A heart ice cold, ...