Horror x Lust (Completed)

By sol_ink_slinger

I couldn't trust anyone... but that changed after i met him and his friends But... Someone wanted to change t... More

Chapter I-I can't
Chapter 2-Why?
Chapter 3- Thank you
Chapter 4- Possession
Chapter 5-How?
Chapter 6- Leave me alone!
Chapter 7- Trapped
Chapter 8- What happened next
Chapter 9- Watching....
Chapter 10- Training and Lies
Chapter 12- Error?
Chapter 13- New Lies?
Chapter 14- Glitch's Childhood
A/N
Chapter 15- Broken pictures
Chapter 16- Coming home
Chapter 17- Bomb
Not a chapter
Chapter 18- Control
Chapter 19- What the h*ll?!
Chapter 20- ...
Chapter 21- Papyrus knew?!
Chapter 22- Asks
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Another A/N
Chapter 25
Chapter 26- The End

Chapter 11- Glitches

1.3K 35 8
By sol_ink_slinger

Nightmare POV:

Ink was hidding somthing....what was it?! "Is sOmeThing wroNg InkY?" Error asked. "huh? Oh nothings wrong!" Ink replied. When he said "huh" it sounded as if we was scared. "Are we going to watch what Lust sees by what you said?" "yea we are" We look at the screen and watched as Lust glitched..... and glitched again.... I looked at everybody then looked at Error. Error had a look like something was about to kill him or Ink. Weird....

Lust pov:

As soon as I looked up I saw another skeleton looking at me. They scared me so I jumped back. I stared at them, I know it sounds rude but they had sonething slimy on them. The slimy thing had two eyes that were white with red circles inside. I looked back at the skeleton and they had one eye that was teal green and the other eye had the same pattern as the slimy thing. I looked at their clothes and they had the original sans' coat on and the original Papyrus' scarf. They had green and white shoes on with teal socks. There was two knifes on each side of their shorts. I looked back up to their face abd they had a breathing mask on? When I took a closer look they had cracks all over and had a big crack in their skull. They also were glitching out but only a little bit.
(for all thise wondering this what the skeleton looks like...  And I drew it myself!)

They started floating and had glowing white eyes and a glowing white orb that was growing bigger. I took this as a sign to move because it lookes like they were about to break me out. I didn't move in time though. I got hit by a little piece of the cell bars and got knocked out.

(sorry for the short chapter I just wanted to get this done.... BYE~! Oh btw the skeleton is what I would think I look like if I was a sans!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 12.6K 45
Secrets and lies were never a part of my life. Until, that is, I met him. Then, everything changed. Or, maybe things were always messed up, and meet...
111 4 7
I am fifteen. My hair is blonde and my eyes are crystal grey. Hahaha thought I was gonna say blue, huh? My life was pretty normal. I walk to school e...
18.8K 953 41
it's not like i wanted three mates, it just sort of... happened. but what now? i used to be invisible, until ethan came along and changed my life f...
No means No By

Werewolf

103K 3.9K 16
Rejected by the alpha, my life changes with that rejection. I new country, school and mate. What mate how is that possible? After rereading this st...