Chapter 3- Thank you

Horror pov:

Lust was inside one of the self's where we saw blood all over him. I went over and picked him up bridal style. I don't know why but as we went to a safe place I still protected him like something was going to come out and attack him.

I: god this is really bad!

E: what do you mean? The fact that his bro did this ir the state he is in?

I: both! You heard that his bro was acting weird.

H: yea yea.... Now... What are we going to do with him?

B: I WANNA NURSE HIM BACK TO HEALTH!

D: of course you do....

N: seriously like Horror said, what are we going to do with him.

E: KILL HIM!

H: error no.

E: error yes!

I looked over at him and saw he was opening his eyes a little... I guess he heard our conversation. I felt my face heat up.

B: awww... Horror stop looking at Lust with your LUST-ful eyes! Mweh heh heh!

H: BLUE! WHAT THE HELL?!

Everyone was laughing. Well i guess it was funny. I looked back at lust to see him laughing along with us with a small blush on his cheeks.

H: heh... Glad your awake Lust.

Everyone stopped laughing to look at Lust. Serves them right.

L: Heh... I hope that pun wasn't cornea!

Everyone except Blue found that funny and was laughing.

L: what? IRIS to know what's going on!

The people who were already laughing is now rolling on the floor while blue is doing his pouty face.

B: STOP MAKING HORRIBLE PUNS!

L: sorry blue....making bad puns is how EYE roll!

We were now screaming in laughter as blue is still pouting.

B: at least i have two eyes i can see out of! Unlike you.

We were surprised at blue first roast.

L: oh you did KNOT just go there!

B: oh yes i did-wait was that a pun?

L:  for someone that was living with someone that makes pun all the time, you think they know what's a pun and what's KNOT!

B: AH COME ON! THAT WAS THE SAME PUN IN A ROW!

L: what? You want me to make some more?

B: you better not!

Nightmare got up and separated the two seeing as they were about to kill each other. As the rest of us were wiping tears out of our eye sockets.

L: heh heh no need to go wild there buddy!

B: your lucky nightmare was there!

L: or else what? You gonna kill me by boring me to death?

It's like a switch set of in blue's brain that turned from nice and bubbly to go psychopath murderer. 'cause the next thing that happened was kinda a blur. Blue jumped on Lust and knocked him out with one punch then tenticals flying everywhere to get Blue of Lust.