Chapter 8- What happened next

(you want to know what happened during the month that passed by? This chapter explians what happened enjoy)

Lust Papyrus pov:

I was gone for a month because I was lost in the forest of Snowdin for a little bit. When I came home I went straight to Sans' room. I knocked on the door. No response. Again. No response. I eventually walked in the room to find him not there. I found his phone on the floor. 'So that's why he didn't answer my calls', I thought.
He didn't have a password. Thank god! I looked what he did last. It was the camera app. He never uses the camera app. I looked on gallery to see what he did. A video? I don't know what's up with him?! I can't look at this myself. I looked on his contacts, he had the numbers of everyone in the underground except one. He has been talking to the person called "Horror". I called him.

Lp: uh..... Hello?

Horror: you don't sound like lust. WHO ARE YOU?!

Lp: I am his brother... Look..... Something happened to Lust. I looked on his phone and there was a video on it. I am to scared to watch it on my own. Can I watch it with you? Sense you seem to know him well?

Horror: fine..... Text when you are ready to come here.

He ended the call. I looked up to find Chara I flinched when I saw him/her. Chara pointed at the bag.

Chara: bring this with you.... It has something where we can see where he is..... Trust me....... Lust is in danger!

Lp: o-ok.....

I took the bag and put it on my back. I then texted Horror saying I was ready.

Horror pov:

I was at the star sans's house again we were all worried sick about Lust. We couldn't find him anywhere. We were talking of where he might be when I got a call.

Nightmare: who is it?

I just looked at my phone in shock it was Lust. I answered it hoping to hear his voice again. But I heard another voice. I stayed quiet. Until I burst out. I listened to him, I will ask what happened when Lust got hurt. After I ended the call everybody was looking at me.

Horror: what?

Dust: who the hell was that?

Horror: Lust's brother.

Ink: and your allowing him to come HERE?!

Horror: SHUT UP! He said there was a video on his phone.

I got a notification. Lust!Papyrus was ready.

Horror: error open up a portal for Lust's brother.

Error: why can't we go to him?

Horror: in the universe where everybody fucks? No thank you.

Error: good point.......... Fine.....

Error teleported Lust!Papyrus to us. I saw Lust's backpack on his back. 'He is so disgusting' I thought.

Horror: what is it you wanna show us?

LP: I-it's here.

He showed us Lust's phone that had a video on it. I hit play and we listened to the video. "if any body is listening to this I am gojng to be kidnapped by Eraser, Marvel, Xcellence, and Hallicv. If you find them you find me.
???: fine...... You want it the hard way.... Hallicv...... Break the door down....
??: yes sir
L: FIND ME WITH ERASER, MARVEL, XCELLENCE, AND HALLICV-AAAAAAAHH!!!!!" we then saw a weird version of Dream get hold of the phone. "boss... He was taking a video." he then whisperd to the phone." have fun trying to find him now nightmare......." that was it.

Cross: wait papyrus..... Can you give me the bag?

What the hell is he doing?

Horror: what are you doing?

Cross: the Chara in Lust's soul said that we could see were he is. Trust me.

He then grabbed a heart locket from the bag and a voice recorder. He opened the heart locket and got a screen to float. The screen said,"voice recognition code required". Cross then grabbed the voice recorder and rewind it then played it. After that screen disappeared a new one showed up showing something that looked like the anti-void but with cages all around. Cross touched the screen where it said mind reader. We now heard Lust's thoughts. He woke up and we saw him scream. Guess he's afraid of heights. We saw a weird version of Cross come down off the roof of the cage. : "ugh..... What do you want now?" lust then looked up at the other Cross. "don't show fear. If you do..... They will walk all over you." at least..... That's what the screen said.

(sorry for the late upload.... I got..... Busy.... As in, "family around and not having enough time to work on this" busy. Again sorry. It might take a while on the next one as well. I kinda have a writers block or I just don't want to go from chapter 7 again and again to find what I put for text. You know what? I'm just lazy. So expect a late upload. Until the next chapter, BYE!)