Chapter 13- New Lies?

Lust (and everyone else watching) Pov:

I had about the same powers as this lunatic?! So did Error?! WTF IS HAPPENING?! This is weirding me out. I tried to run but a black tentical wrapped around my waist.

[Everyone else but Lust and Glitch: LUST!!! ]

Glitch: where do you think you're going~? We haven't even started playing yet~

Lust: LET ME GO!!

Glitch: don't you want to learn how to control your powers? If you don't you could hurt someone~

Glitch said as another black tentical went into one of Lust's eyes. Lust screamed at the pain as the tentical grew bigger almost breaking Lust's eyesocket. Lust then saw himself over Blue, Killer, Ink, Geno, Classic, and Dream as Horror, Nightmare, Cross, Red, Dust, and Reaper were begging for Lust to not hurt their lovers. This Lust just smiled and summoned a bone attack behind Blue, Killer, Ink, Dream, Geno and Classic and killed them as Horror watched in horror.

Evil Lust: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! YOU NOW ASK FOR THE MERCY OF YOUR LOVERS?! YOU ARE ALL IDIOTS!! I AM GREATER THEN YOU WOULD EVER BE!!

This Lust then killed all of Horror's teammates as well as Reaper and Lust then tortured Horror. Making him watch as Lust killed his friends over and over again. The nice Lust started crying.

Lust: I WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO HORROR!

Glitch: yes you will~ it is bound to happen soon~

Glitch let go of Lust and just let him cry as the tentical grabbed the tiny camera in Lust's eyesocket.

[ Horror: lust would never do that..... Would he?

Nightmare: I don't know.... But he better not!

Cross: I will never let him do that to you Dream....

Dream was starting to cry too hurting himself.

Dream: I-I am not crying because of that.... I am crying because if Lust has the same powers... Does that mean we all have the same power?

Error: I don't know..... I am trying to find that pocket AU so we can get Lust and get back out.... ]

Lust: SHUT UP!!! THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!! I WILL NEVER HURT ANYONE!! ESPECIALLY HORROR!!!

Lust turned into a ball of magenta flame and Glitch pointed the tiny camera at Lust so the others could see what was happening. Lust turned into a purple/magenta demon with magenta angel wings.

Lust: YOU THINK I WILL EVER DO THAT TO HORROR AND HIS FRIENDS?! WELL YOUR WRONG!!!!

lust then grabbed Glitch with magenta tenticals and slammed her into a cage and took her powers away and put them in a jar. Lust calmed down a bit but the horns and wings didn't go away.

Lust: that should stop her for while I look for a way to get out.

Lust spotted the tiny camrea and picked it up. (Don't ask how but the camrea is so tiny that the human eye can't see it. Apparently monsters can see it) Lust put the camrea back inside his eyesocket as Glitch teleported behind Lust.

Glitch: wow I didn't know you would use the taker power yet but I am wrong......

Lust threw an attack at Glitch. Glitch dodged of course.

Glitch: woah there..... Not going to show me any mercy?

Lust: why should I show mercy to someone who made me vision of another me hurting Horror and his friends?

Glitch: It was all to get your true form out. I can't tell if that future will happen but I can't read the future....

Lust: why should I trust you?

Glitch: ........ Want me to show you?

Lust: what do you mean?

Glitch: want me to show you my childhood?